Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 3, 2020 3:01 AM
Oct 2016
For me this anime is pretty interesting, every episode it gets even better... (Less than 10k people added to their list 😯).

What's your opinion?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 3, 2020 4:54 AM

Jan 2009
err Eizouken which is popular due to being a Yuasa anime only has Members: 79,651 at the moment while this show currently has Members: 61,000 so its doing fine
Feb 3, 2020 6:05 AM
Jan 2020
xXGunGOBXx said:
For me this anime is pretty interesting, every episode it gets even better... (Less than 10k people added to their list 😯).

What's your opinion?
I'd say yeah, it's pretty underrated. It's one of the best shows of this Season but many people have been closing their eyes
Feb 3, 2020 6:48 AM

Jun 2017
It's fine. Just open "best winter 2020" "best this season" etc. topics and you will see many people saying ID: Invaded is one of the best from this season
Feb 3, 2020 6:09 PM

Aug 2013
This anime is so good probably one of my new favorites. The op and end rock as well. I hope it gets us til the end cause I feel it coming!! 😭
Feb 3, 2020 7:05 PM

Jul 2017
I agree. It has a really interesting premise/execution, I just hope they don't mess it up in the closing stages
Feb 3, 2020 9:12 PM

Feb 2018
xXGunGOBXx said:

What's your opinion?

Yeah, its definitely under-rated (for now).

But for shows like these, the concluding episodes might break or make the show (eg Babylon), so I would say the ratings dont matter much, it will change a lot. As a normal show it ight have been a 7.8/7.9 by now, but as a mystery thriller the rating is justified.
'I have no bonds tying me down. That's why I can see things as they are!!' - Yugami
Feb 7, 2020 10:06 PM
Jan 2016
If anything this show has way more clout than it deserves.....it's a very interesting show concept with a lot of potential that very seldom shines through most of the sub-par story and character writing. There's points where I can see how this could have been a fantastic narrative, especially in the most recent episode. The well being a train that moves in a circle in the exact spot the woman lost her mom, representing a point the woman hadn't been able to move past.....beautiful. The vibe and narration of the scenes in that well were so great....then the scene ends and we're left with more useless Hondomachi subplot.....who is literally one of the most joyless characters I have ever experienced.

So much good writing and potential scattered around so much shit......
Feb 9, 2020 4:10 AM

Feb 2018
It's not underrated it's just not mainstream, but that's totally fine. Less filthy redditors to shit up the fanbase around anything is always a good thing.
Feb 9, 2020 4:11 AM

Feb 2018
SenpaiMars-Barz said:
The vibe and narration of the scenes in that well were so great....then the scene ends and we're left with more useless Hondomachi subplot.....who is literally one of the most joyless characters I have ever experienced.

So much good writing and potential scattered around so much shit......

Bit early to be deciding that Hondoumachi sucks isn't it? I'm keeping an open mind for now at least
Feb 9, 2020 11:20 AM

Dec 2015
Original shows from small studios are always underrated. If this ends well it will get a lot more attention.

It's very unfortunate to be honest, people complain we don't get good original shows anymore, and yet when a good one comes along everyone ignores it.
Feb 9, 2020 11:40 AM

Dec 2015
If it’s truly good, after it ends the score should skyrocket thus leading to more people to check it out.
Feb 9, 2020 11:59 AM
Feb 10, 2020 9:07 PM

Jan 2020
Seijatachiiii said:
I haven't watched this- is it worth it?
I'd totally recommend you to check this show out. It's already the best of this Season, with each episode it's getting better, ratings say the same, it started around 7.4 but now it's 7.61, and when the show ends, I expected it will reach around 7.9 or maybe 8. Original shows are rare, and sure provide some quality content
Feb 11, 2020 1:12 AM

Aug 2008
Another thing to consider is that it's a Funimation exclusive. I mean just think about it, when it was still a Funimation property Interspecies Reviewers wasn't even close to cracking the top 100 but within a week of them dropping it from their platform it shot up to being ranked within the top 10 anime of all time!
Feb 11, 2020 8:59 AM
Apr 2019
xXGunGOBXx said:

What's your opinion?
I don't think so. It's interesting, but not very good. I can't figure this show getting even better than now. It's surely one of best from this season, but this season has being really weak, then it doesn't mean anything
Feb 12, 2020 5:40 PM
Jan 2017
bbobjs said:
Another thing to consider is that it's a Funimation exclusive. I mean just think about it, when it was still a Funimation property Interspecies Reviewers wasn't even close to cracking the top 100 but within a week of them dropping it from their platform it shot up to being ranked within the top 10 anime of all time!

dats not because its not an exclusive anymore, someone twitted so dat people would do it
Feb 12, 2020 5:40 PM
Jan 2017
RainbowWizard said:
xXGunGOBXx said:

What's your opinion?
I don't think so. It's interesting, but not very good. I can't figure this show getting even better than now. It's surely one of best from this season, but this season has being really weak, then it doesn't mean anything

it is very good, just keeps on getting better and better
Feb 13, 2020 12:05 AM
Apr 2019
KrulTepesWaifu said:
RainbowWizard said:

it is very good, just keeps on getting better and better
I'll take a look, thanks
Feb 13, 2020 12:22 AM

Feb 2010
i will probably go back and watch it when it's finished it's interesting, but the first episode didn't really hook me in right away compared to some other seasonal. not to mention i have a backlog of other shows i am watching.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 13, 2020 3:30 AM

Aug 2019
hazarddex said:
i will probably go back and watch it when it's finished it's interesting, but the first episode didn't really hook me in right away compared to some other seasonal. not to mention i have a backlog of other shows i am watching.

It's Ep 3, where things gets interesting, first 2 is like introduction
Feb 13, 2020 1:43 PM

Feb 2010
Ramcius said:
hazarddex said:

It's Ep 3, where things gets interesting, first 2 is like introduction

im aware, but still man my back log i have so many show, manga, and light novels i am behind in. not to mention i need to work as well.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 22, 2020 9:06 AM

Jul 2013
I feel like it is a bit underrated and being slept on in my opinion, The concepts presented are a breath of fresh air in many ways, not to mention the soundtrack is very good all things considered.

I think something that might be holding people back are those viewers that watch based on the production studio. I'm not knocking NAZ as a production studio as they've done a great job so far, but they also haven't necessarily had a great track record of shows.

𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧’𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞.

Feb 24, 2020 4:15 PM

Aug 2015
Not really into police/crime stuff and the first 2 episodes were only kinda ok, so I hadn't watched this in a while, but damn it got so much more interesting from episode 3 on.
Feb 24, 2020 5:31 PM
Jan 2016
Kami-Koto said:
Not really into police/crime stuff and the first 2 episodes were only kinda ok, so I hadn't watched this in a while, but damn it got so much more interesting from episode 3 on.

Tbh I hated this show since episode 1, but just wait until you get to episode 9. That's the first episode where I genuinely thought the show was good.....only took 70% of the shows runtime to get there......
Feb 25, 2020 3:22 AM

Feb 2014
Currently over 75k members and increasing, #11 on this season anime, it is not a trendy anime, but it isn't underrated either and, honestly, it is doing fairly well for the studio it comes from.
Feb 28, 2020 7:03 PM

Jun 2015
Do I need a big brain to enjoy it?
Feb 28, 2020 10:01 PM
Feb 2020
Nycro said:
Not really, first 2-3 episodes might seem a bit confusing but it turns more exciting with each episode, give a try
Feb 29, 2020 1:27 AM
Jan 2020
Nycro said:
No , you don't, my friend's an idiot but he enjoys the show, and completely gets what's going on in the show
Mar 7, 2020 12:50 PM

Nov 2017
Is it really not that bad? I mean the studio had created this not too long ago

plz @ me
Mar 7, 2020 1:01 PM

Aug 2019
024 said:

It's best anime this season, just watch it
Mar 7, 2020 11:00 PM
Feb 2020
024 said:
I would say ID Invaded has been great this far, it starts a bit confusing but later the story becomes understandable. And the anime which you linked really looks terrfying
Mar 10, 2020 12:49 PM

Dec 2018
Good show... But I still prefer Dorohedoro amongst all the winter 2020 releases I've seen so far.
Mar 10, 2020 5:34 PM
Jan 2019
I’ve literally heard nobody talking about this anime at all this season and it’s literally the only show I’m still watching on a weekly basis. I am absolutely loving it and cannot wait for the last episode. If episode 12 doesn’t finish the show off I’d love to see a season 2 with a soundtrack just as awesome and hopefully even more character depth and development. The plot was already perfect for the show however if this was spread over 24 episodes I could easy see this being my favourite anime. I definitely believe this show is underrated as heck. It’s not perfect but I love it anyway.
Mar 12, 2020 9:44 AM

Jan 2017
IchiiOrca said:
I’ve literally heard nobody talking about this anime at all this season and it’s literally the only show I’m still watching on a weekly basis. I am absolutely loving it and cannot wait for the last episode. If episode 12 doesn’t finish the show off I’d love to see a season 2 with a soundtrack just as awesome and hopefully even more character depth and development. The plot was already perfect for the show however if this was spread over 24 episodes I could easy see this being my favourite anime. I definitely believe this show is underrated as heck. It’s not perfect but I love it anyway.

ID Invaded is an amazing show, probably the best this season, but runway is also really good, even if you dont like the premise I suggest you wath it
Mar 15, 2020 4:30 AM
Oct 2016
Seijatachiiii said:
I haven't watched this- is it worth it?
Its worth watching as it has a unique story, unless like your into more kiritos, nyaaaaa and kings game ;)

Dorohedoro is good too.

Mar 15, 2020 10:56 AM
Jun 2016
XXXXXXXXXIII said:

and yet when a good one comes along everyone ignores it.

Thing is, people with at least two cells on their brain ignores this shwo cause its mediocre. Mediocre still its high to call this piece of crap.
Mar 15, 2020 6:40 PM

Nov 2019
I don't think that is underrated at all, I see a lot of people talking about the series out there... And this type of shows are pretty popular in Japan btw.

they're doing it pretty well the series has grow up a lot in terms of story and execution.
Mar 16, 2020 6:45 PM
Aug 2019
Totally underrated
Mar 17, 2020 10:07 AM
Jan 2016
Nachito_Nwbie said:
XXXXXXXXXIII said:

and yet when a good one comes along everyone ignores it.

Thing is, people with at least two cells on their brain ignores this shwo cause its mediocre. Mediocre still its high to call this piece of crap.

Agreed. The people who really like this show must be the types who play anime in the background while doing other things, because the second you pay even a little bit of attention to anything actually going on or being said the whole show falls apart. The production value is 100% there, but the writing for both the story and dialogue are just absolutely abysmal. Only 10% of anything said in this show makes any sense....the rest is just complex yammering.
Mar 22, 2020 9:31 AM

Sep 2007
This show has an 8 on this site, that is not underrated at all.
Mar 22, 2020 11:47 AM

Oct 2013
Kinda overrated atm.
Mar 22, 2020 11:49 AM

May 2012
Meh. It is overrated

It does not even deserve 7 let alone 8
Mar 22, 2020 2:36 PM
Jan 2018
Oh look the score is 8. Here comes the overrated comments becouse alot of people are rating it highly
Mar 22, 2020 2:52 PM

Oct 2018
thepath said:
Meh. It is overrated

It's not up to you to decide what score it deserves. Rate whatever you want to, but it's just dumb to say that it doesn't deserve X score.
Mar 22, 2020 6:17 PM

Jan 2015
thepath said:
Meh. It is overrated

i agree
now it's on the path of being overrated

Mar 22, 2020 6:52 PM

May 2018
aditya47 said:
thepath said:
Meh. It is overrated

i agree
aditya47 said:
thepath said:
Meh. It is overrated

i agree

What does "being on the path of being overrated" even mean? Lol
The series is perfectly rated. The final episodes were bit of mediocre but the rest of the series was a banger.
Mar 22, 2020 11:23 PM

Jan 2015
DomineLkira said:

The series is perfectly rated. The final episodes were bit of mediocre but the rest of the series was a banger.

most people prefer to watch a series after it has been aired ,i began watching this when it was rated around 7.3 which was a decent score for this anime[psycho Pass+inception=ID invaded]

then after a while a vast majority of new guys(i mean those who don't like old artwork,hesitate to pick up 24 + episode series ,have watched very few anime) end up watching it cause they want in on the conversation be it college,school.i personally won't recommend this anime it was one time watch type .
End result spike in rating.
to each his own i guess .

P.S. i don't want to start thread war ;i'll see myself out.
Peace

Mar 23, 2020 12:23 AM

Oct 2018
aditya47 said:
DomineLkira said:

then after a while a vast majority of new guys(i mean those who don't like old artwork,hesitate to pick up 24 + episode series ,have watched very few anime) end up watching it cause they want in on the conversation be it college,school.

Oh yes, the most cliched, and probably one of the worst "argument" to why an anime is rated high: "only new anime fans watch it". Can't you come up with something original at least?
Mar 23, 2020 1:28 AM

Jan 2015
-Aincrad- said:
aditya47 said:

then after a while a vast majority of new guys(i mean those who don't like old artwork,hesitate to pick up 24 + episode series ,have watched very few anime) end up watching it cause they want in on the conversation be it college,school.

Oh yes, the most cliched, and probably one of the worst "argument" to why an anime is rated high: "only new anime fans watch it". Can't you come up with something original at least?

it is -mostly new fans enjoy it.

i did HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD
lets see your anime list

1.i mean those who don't like old artwork check sub 2000 you don't have many
2.hesitate to pick up 24 + episode series check lol the only exception was DBZ
3.have watched very few anime check
4.hmm age check right about college mark.if you don't stay in hostel then age factor doesn't add up [if you are in hostel then you would also know that hostel life is all about gaming,anime...]

welp i ended up bashing too many of you high rated anime in my spoiler section.

after you watch naruto,bleach then do tell me why boku hero is rated 8+ and those are not apart from the fillers they have.
heck even Kimetsu no Yaiba 21 spot seriously it had an interesting start like all battle shonen do be it naruto,bleach,dbz . but what made it to be that high was it the sound track ,voice actors no most of them do have the same quality if not not better the only thing that it had was probably artwork .
i almost dropped Kimetsu no Yaiba around 15 mark it was so so.

the people i talk to about anime recommendations in rl also agree that we watch boku hero,Kimetsu no Yaiba just to pass our time and not because they are soooo good P.S. we all have watched major battle shonen and still argue about which one is the best amoung the big 3/4.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2020

202 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Apr 19, 5:15 PM

Poll: » ID:Invaded Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

106 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Apr 19, 4:55 AM

» Spoilers problem

Quarter034 - Nov 8, 2023

2 by Kristiwazhere »»
Mar 16, 3:01 PM

Poll: » ID:Invaded Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

128 by RobotFK »»
Feb 8, 11:39 AM

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2020

100 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 23, 2023 12:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.