Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 15, 2020 8:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, not only do they have to catch John Walker but the detectives have their hands busy trying to save Kura. This show really makes him into a cunning but clever character being able to pull escapes like that. Fukuda also takes one for the team when he got shot.

One more episode left and another cliffhanger. I'm really curious how they plan to resolve all this. I'm actually impressed by the amount of pressure Momoki has been dealing with.
Stark700Mar 15, 2020 8:28 AM
Mar 15, 2020 8:31 AM
Dec 2017
So chief created wells, messed Kiki and other people (by creating maniacs) just to have his own worldwide net of the memories from serial killers? Or i have missed something?
Don't really understand why he needed this whole detective thing, to improve Kiki's abilities maybe?
Mar 15, 2020 9:02 AM
Sep 2015
This episode goes for style instead of revelation. But from the direction it looks like it can't decide if it's gonna be a blockbuster or indie.

Also at the after credit, the machine is too tight around the chase, this is really useful information, now I can imagine that he has big breasts.
Mar 15, 2020 9:11 AM

Aug 2013
The chief ended up killing himself and put himself in his own well.

When Inami got brutally stabbed by what appears to be John Walker, that scared the hell out of me.

Man, I feel sorry for Kiki Asukai. I hope she doesn't die. :(

One more episode to go.

Mar 15, 2020 9:16 AM

Oct 2017
So they went full supernatural with this without holding anything back. This has nothing to do with sci-fi at all.

The president suicided and wants to live on in the id well, what a sicko.

So Momoki's gonna try to persuade Kiki to enter the Mizuhanome again huh, cruel fate for her but I guess even if she was outside similar events may happen again. So she might be better off inside the mizuhanome.
Mar 15, 2020 9:23 AM

Apr 2018
Brilliantly directed episode but I understand nothing this episode. I just want to know the purpose of John Walker but there is only one episode left
Mar 15, 2020 9:23 AM

Mar 2015
Damn, this went Deus Machina real fast.

Not sure what I think about this, the next episode should clear my thoughts.
Mar 15, 2020 9:33 AM

Feb 2019
Fukuda lowkey best boy. MVP play right there. Cracking dirty jokes as he died too, wow lol. He's had some of the best character development I can remember.

I hope he can come back once he wakes up, but if it's like the deeper levels of inception, he's gone for good :( Houndamachi's detective outfit is also so freaking cute, I love her.

If you had any doubts about the Nolan vibes, they should be gone now. This is one of the few anime that can work perfectly as a great Live Action as well as an anime. When watching it, I get so absorbed into the story that I forget it's not actual actors.

This show is one ep away from being a masterpiece. As long as it's executed properly, it'll be one of the best of the decade, wish it wasn't so slept on, though. One more episode to go, can't believe 3 months have gone by this fast.
Mar 15, 2020 9:39 AM
Aug 2019
Woah still one episode left I hope they can pull this off.
The chief killed himself so he could live in the Id. Kiki pulling everyone into the id wells, she's pretty dangerous but I feel kinda sad for her she has to be put back into the Mizuhanome I don't want her to suffer anymore.
Fukuda died in the Id but he may not be dead in real life?

Mar 15, 2020 9:40 AM
Sep 2019
Leo said:
The chief ended up killing himself and put himself in his own well.

When Inami got brutally stabbed by what appears to be John Walker, that scared the hell out of me.

Man, I feel sorry for Kiki Asukai. I hope she doesn't die. :(

One more episode to go.

The sad thing is that she might have to die. She is the Mizuhanome. She is what controls the whole thing...JW inclusive. If she is not stopped, or at least contained, or at least snapped out of it, the entire hellish ID well thing is going to keep running...and our brilliant detectives cannot stop him.

Also, JW is out there, in the world of dreams, ready to invoke chaos by creating an army of possible mad serial killers for his pleasure. Scary.

Still, next episode, Sakaido might have something up his sleeve....
Mar 15, 2020 9:42 AM
Sep 2019
Tellatez said:
Woah still one episode left I hope they can pull this off.
The chief killed himself so he could live in the Id. Kiki pulling everyone into the id wells, she's pretty dangerous but I feel kinda sad for her she has to be put back into the Mizuhanome I don't want her to suffer anymore.
Fukuda died in the Id but he may not be dead in real life?

If what Sakaido said towards the end that those who want to live will live...plus this isn't the first time it happened. It happened on a small scale at the hospital where Kiki was previously. 19 nurses came out of the coma.4 are still in a coma. He may survive, he may not.(I doubt he will ie Fukuda)
Mar 15, 2020 9:43 AM
Mar 2011
I just don't really understand John Walker's motivations. Why did he create the serial killers? Why did he then develop a way to catch them (Mizuhanome)? Why did he shoot Narihisago but apparently without intent to kill? Why did he kill himself?

If those questions get answered in the last episode, it's a 9/10 for me. Amazing show.

PS. The scene with the insert song was so good.
Mar 15, 2020 9:50 AM

Jan 2016
So many things happened in this episode, I don't know where to start. Also, watch until after the credits. There's a post-credit scene for this episode.

First, even if you die, it seems like you can still live on in your well with the Mizuhanome? Kinda confused how that works.

So I was right that Kiki Asukai isn't the "core" of the Mizuhanome, she is the Mizuhanome. She herself is the one who's putting everyone in the id wells, after all. Proud of myself for that one.

It was kinda cool to see the different id wells of other serial killers that weren't covered in here. I liked the art of the background in the boulder id well. The multiple mirrors one was weird, but symmetric. I also thought that the scenes with the insert song was good. What's the title of the song?

I really hope that Fukuda isn't really dead. He's my Best Boy this season, even if he's a serial killer. Though I think Inami really should be killed.

How will they end this next episode? I'm really curious to find out what would happen to Kiki and the brilliant detectives that are still inside the well.

Mar 15, 2020 9:59 AM
Sep 2019
Zenek said:
I just don't really understand John Walker's motivations. Why did he create the serial killers? Why did he then develop a way to catch them (Mizuhanome)? Why did he shoot Narihisago but apparently without intent to kill? Why did he kill himself?

If those questions get answered in the last episode, it's a 9/10 for me. Amazing show.

John Walker wants to stop serial killers by stopping them before they strike.

His idea is to invade the ID well of any 'potential serial killer', force them to kill 'Kaeru'...and then as a result of the constant 'I killed Kaeru' in their dreams...they wake up and commit real life crimes, and then they are caught.

Sounds nice(every potential evil person is killed, lovely, world peace, all hail JW)....until you wake up and realize that every human being has a 'evil side'. With the chief dead...he is free to wander in every human's ID well, and influence humans to kill, kill, kill..via their dreams.

The result is chaos.On a global scale. And he can't be stopped because he is already dead. The only way to stop him is to stop the Mizuhanome power source...Kiki-san.

(That's my poor explanation).
Mar 15, 2020 10:10 AM

Jul 2017
So JW is pretty much like Light from Death Note then? Has good intentions (wanting to stop criminals) but bad ways of doing so (creating more serial killers in JW's case)

And damn Momoki going full Juggernaut for this final ep, sadly I'm thinking Kiki might end up dying but we'll see
Mar 15, 2020 10:21 AM

Jan 2009
damn this episode is awesome so Kiki is invading everyones brains or ID wells now with her telepathy and i think her wish to die will come true in the last episode so damn shame for her when she is just use as a tool for justice

that Chief bastard is going for utilitarianism shit or necessary evil philosophy just like a typical villain that have a sense of justice

RIP Anaido hopefully Hondomachi and Sakaido survives but then maybe all the brain dead people can wake up again after Kiki dies
Mar 15, 2020 10:27 AM

Dec 2014
well this episode was something...it seems all mysteries are solved...hmm
Mar 15, 2020 10:40 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Hard to make up my mind on how exactly how I feel about this honestly but hopefully it'll be clear next week...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 15, 2020 10:41 AM

Aug 2018
This Episode Was Fire And I Fucking Like When John Killed That Bitch.. And Only One Episode Left
Best Episode
9/10
SaiDxvLightMar 17, 2020 7:08 PM
Mar 15, 2020 10:47 AM
Nov 2016
Didn't the nurse coma incident happen in the well they couldn't observe (the one sakaido lived in for a year) ? Or did the nurse coma incident happen IRL too ?
Anyway, great episode.
Mar 15, 2020 10:58 AM
Oct 2016
Majority a setup episode having all the previous cases with their wells falling in on each other. John Walker's well with all those mask linking him to all the previous ones he's influenced. Eerie place to be diving into. Episode started off just having Chief Hayasura not only shoot Narihisago but kill himself irl to escape capture. Living on inside people's wells forever. A bastard through and through trying to run away from the people he's manipulated. Admitting he's never killed anyone personally but pushed all those others to kill as many as he wanted them to, never getting his own hands dirty.

Really sweet scene with Hondomachi and Fukuda acknowledging each other's faults as part of their whole being. That's been a big message in this show I feel, to accept the broken parts and the warped parts of our being as part of ourselves. Momoki is coming in like the christened avenger to stop this madness with Kiki walking around while Narihisago aims for the big dog. Excited to see the finale.
Mar 15, 2020 11:03 AM

Oct 2015
Not too bad, not too bad at all. That's quite the development.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Mar 15, 2020 11:31 AM

Jan 2014
This is going to make an interesting conclusion no doubt.
Mar 15, 2020 11:52 AM

Feb 2018
I liked the episode but anyone knows what the hell happened?? !!
'I have no bonds tying me down. That's why I can see things as they are!!' - Yugami
Mar 15, 2020 11:54 AM
Mar 2015
I will miss hole in the head guy for a serial killer he had a great attitude jw deserves a really bad end Kaeru is really dangerous
Mar 15, 2020 11:56 AM

Apr 2018
BlueSnow93 said:
Didn't the nurse coma incident happen in the well they couldn't observe (the one sakaido lived in for a year) ? Or did the nurse coma incident happen IRL too ?
Anyway, great episode.

I believe it was heavily implied the reality in the well was more like memories of the past that had happened in the real world. That confused me for a bit too but maybe it will be more properly explained next episode. A few things in this episode seem to have assumed you payed attention and made some inferences thus far. Nothing to deus ex machina-y except maybe the helmet momoki gets at the end of the episode
Mar 15, 2020 11:57 AM
Dec 2017
man. i will have to wait to the next week? really?
Mar 15, 2020 12:12 PM

Feb 2018
Can we get 45 minute finale episode, I can't see a satisfactory ending in 24 minutes.
'I have no bonds tying me down. That's why I can see things as they are!!' - Yugami
Mar 15, 2020 12:40 PM
Jul 2019
1 more to go.......

TBH, the plot has some similarities to the 2002 movie "Minority Report."
Mar 15, 2020 12:42 PM

Jul 2013
BlueSnow93 said:
Or did the nurse coma incident happen IRL too?

The nurse coma incident did happen IRL, according to what Momoki said, and the fact that Kiki Asukai had gone missing IRL, fitting in line to the events of Narihisago's well.

jd2001z said:
What's the title of the song?

The title of the Insert Song is Butterfly, by Miyavi. Part of the lyrics are used in my forum set, though I didn't realize the song would be used in the show. You can find the full album on Spotify if you have it! I know most of Miyavi's album is on youtube too but it might be behind a paywall, I haven't checked though.

OT: Overall, a really good episode, despite the numerous questions it left me with. Hopefully, those questions are resolved next week since it is the finale. JW is one frightening man, I gotta say. Hopefully, what Sakaido said about people wanting to live to have the chance of coming back IRL, it was established Fukuda did want to die, but I'm hoping he manages to come back because his character grew on me.

𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧’𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞.

Mar 15, 2020 12:46 PM
Nov 2015
lezerman said:
Damn, this went Deus Machina real fast.

Not sure what I think about this, the next episode should clear my thoughts.

Not really tho, is used a lot in scifi, explote a alien or people with powers in order to create machines for personal or human exploit, also the "species" being used normally is being tormented or in suffering... People think scifi can not love peacefully with fantasy and its not the case ... Or use alien tech that we dont understand so we can almost call It Magic ... The point is that the tech is so overwelling that looks like Magic ... Being able to go to peoples minds (dreams or id ir subcoinsious) sounds very fantasy to me, but since they make machines that replicate the "power" then is scifi
Mar 15, 2020 12:46 PM

Aug 2017
I didn't expect that the chief has made the decision to commit suicide just to live in the Id. He has good intentions but questionable methods to do that. Finally, we know that Kaede is the Mizuhanome and most likely she will be killed in the end by Momoki.

I also appreciate that they did not forget Hondomachi and Fukuda plot and they gave us a good conclusion. Even Momoki who I thought he would do nothing after being arrested, is going to be something very important.

Very good episode.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 15, 2020 12:50 PM
Nov 2015
Zenek said:

I hace the exact same questions ... Well about killing himself remember that only people Who murder can go there, so he needed to kill somebody, the motive is not clear tho, why create Psycho Killers when they are many already in that world
Mar 15, 2020 1:05 PM
Nov 2015
I'm not confused about the plot at all, actually i was expecting that the power of the machine was indeed the power of the girl... But what is messing with my head is the motives...why the Bad Guy did this, did i sleep in the episode cuz i missed his explanation on why he create serial Killers and then make a machine to catch them... MAYBE JUST MAYBE he never wanted to catch them actually, he only wanted to go to see their minds, like a museum, his id is actually a compilation of many serial Killers ids so, so as in an amusement park, he did It to be able to live in there for the etwrnity watching their minds ? ... Next episode need to give me a better answer for that since i actually enjoy the journey and the plot
Mar 15, 2020 1:22 PM

Oct 2018
One more to go, can't imagine how they will finish this in one episode though. Well, we'll see
Mar 15, 2020 1:36 PM
Nov 2018
An excellent episode. Truly the Death Note of our generation. (Well, Death Note was also the Death Note of our generation.) I love how the artificial world comes into full play now toward the end, as the villain's plan comes to fruition, and we get to see all the players play their roles to the fullest.

I never expected that the chief would kill himself. It is so much easier if the villains just shoot themselves.

Beautiful music scene!

I was wondering if the drilliant detective, Tamotsu, would escape his cell in the end of the show, and now it seems maybe his escape will be to the virtual world. Or maybe he truly died now - yes, that seems fitting. Great interaction with Koharu. What a surprising twist that Tamotsu would be so important for the show. Overall it contains many elements you wouldn't expect.

And, the mad serial killer woman gets her comeuppance. Nice touch.

Also nice that Akihito got to see his wife and daughter again, one last time. And this time he could smile as he saw them. He had come to peace with their deaths, after living with them for a year. A long farewell.
HegarMar 15, 2020 1:40 PM
Mar 15, 2020 1:53 PM

Apr 2009
SakuraSymphonia said:
The title of the Insert Song is Butterfly, by Miyavi.

Brilliant, thanks.The full song is just as good as the insert bit. Made me think of Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys (the baseline and chord progression). Shame it's not on Spotify, but oh well - that's why I've got local files on ;)

Great episode. That's why I always give original shows the benefit of the doubt: it's not a manga / ln / vn adaptation, so nobody's got any clue whatsoever. It might suck, it might rock, and it might be perfectly average. But shows like this one make it all worthwhile. I'm stoked for the finale.

Mar 15, 2020 2:11 PM
Nov 2017
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Damn, not only do they have to catch John Walker but the detectives have their hands busy trying to save Kura.

I feel so dumb for asking this..but who is kura?
Mar 15, 2020 2:17 PM

Jul 2019
Solfilius said:
Stark700 said:
Damn, not only do they have to catch John Walker but the detectives have their hands busy trying to save Kura.

Kura is the organization that runs the Mizuhanome.
Mar 15, 2020 2:22 PM
Sep 2019
Sondfer said:
So chief created wells, messed Kiki and other people (by creating maniacs) just to have his own worldwide net of the memories from serial killers? Or i have missed something?
Don't really understand why he needed this whole detective thing, to improve Kiki's abilities maybe?

He's a di********
Who wants to live as a brilliant detective
Forever!
That's why he set everything up, made changes so he can solve murdered kaeru's mystery and be free
Can remember his own identity
Can avoid I'd storm by killing himself irl
Mar 15, 2020 2:43 PM
Jul 2018
Chief's intentions were predictable once they went the Minority Report route. This could have gotten really boring with them trying to catch Chief irl by entering his id well, bit hey choose to take it into an entirely new direction. I loved seeing all the old id wells; hopefully the Kura employees will be able to come out of them.

Fukuda's death hit harder than I thought it would. I really began to like his character in the past 3 episodes.

Sakaido will finally get to catch John Walker but will he get to save Kaeru-chan?

PS: Another Miyavi song!
Mar 15, 2020 3:31 PM
Nov 2017
HeyItzSteve said:
Solfilius said:

Kura is the organization that runs the Mizuhanome.

Thanks a lots my man
Mar 15, 2020 6:51 PM

Jun 2014
Those boulders tho. They must have learned from the Prometheus School of Running Away from Things.
Mar 15, 2020 8:00 PM

Jan 2016
shubh_jain_2 said:
Can we get 45 minute finale episode, I can't see a satisfactory ending in 24 minutes.

Yeah, hopefully they'll give us a 45 minute episode. But it's just 24 minutes, then I hope they'll be able to fit everything in there.

SakuraSymphonia said:
jd2001z said:
What's the title of the song?

The title of the Insert Song is Butterfly, by Miyavi. Part of the lyrics are used in my forum set, though I didn't realize the song would be used in the show. You can find the full album on Spotify if you have it! I know most of Miyavi's album is on youtube too but it might be behind a paywall, I haven't checked though.

owo I thank thee
Mar 15, 2020 9:44 PM
Apr 2018
All I understand this episode is Fukuda's death. Why kill the man? I liked him so much.
Mar 15, 2020 10:15 PM

Dec 2016
The director's logic makes no sense. He will get inside his own well, but will also kill himself in the process of it. The whole base of these wells has been that it's the creation of a living person because afterall it's their own ID. If that person is no longer living the well shouldn't exit either. In something more sci-fi hardcore like GITS I can understand it because Lt Kusanagi was mostly cyborg and her psyche was mixed with someone else's in a sea of information. In here it just doesn't add up. Also if everyone got into a coma state due to kiki running havoc in the building, it's ridiculous how Narisago & hondomachi can easily jump in the Mizuhanome when the whole staff of the Kura was needed in order to initiate the complex procedure to insert and eject these brilliant detectives in all the prior cases.

This world is ridiculous with it's laws and arrest warrants. Momoki was held in custody a few minutes after they found out that the director was the culprit, wich allegedly should had only issued an arrest warrant, but as soon as Matsuoka loses communication with the Kura whomever has Momoki in a cell just decides "oh my bad you can go now, go get the bad guy". Also how the hell do they know that kiki is the one responsible for all the mayhem with just a few still shots from the surveillance and how did Matsuoka knew about Kiki putting in coma all those nurses inside the double well if he was outside of the Kura (this kind of info leak that was just obtained a few moments ago sounds awfully farfetched to had been broadcasted to someone outside the building in such a quick manner) I mean, the true gravedigger and the fake one were able to outsmart the police department and the kura by making their streams completely untraceable, but broadcasting direct and live feed info to Matsuoka's phone is a totally safe issue?

It's awfully convenient for both Hondomachi & Sakaido to know where to find the right mask of each well in order to follow JW in this huge mess. Fukuda must have teleportation skills in order to catch the bullet for Hondomachi despite both of them facing backwards to Inami (meh, the shiping of these two is so ridiculously forced)

Oh right, this magical helmet nobody but Momoki knew about it, and also he knew it was able to stop Kiki in a prior incident but after that not a single sould knew what happened to the girl. How convenient...

These plot twists in the later stage of the series have bigger holes than the one's on Hondomachi & Fukuda's forehead.
Mar 15, 2020 10:57 PM
Dec 2017
Kimurah said:
The director's logic makes no sense. He will get inside his own well, but will also kill himself in the process of it. The whole base of these wells has been that it's the creation of a living person because afterall it's their own ID. If that person is no longer living the well shouldn't exit either. In something more sci-fi hardcore like GITS I can understand it because Lt Kusanagi was mostly cyborg and her psyche was mixed with someone else's in a sea of information. In here it just doesn't add up. Also if everyone got into a coma state due to kiki running havoc in the building, it's ridiculous how Narisago & hondomachi can easily jump in the Mizuhanome when the whole staff of the Kura was needed in order to initiate the complex procedure to insert and eject these brilliant detectives in all the prior cases.

This world is ridiculous with it's laws and arrest warrants. Momoki was held in custody a few minutes after they found out that the director was the culprit, wich allegedly should had only issued an arrest warrant, but as soon as Matsuoka loses communication with the Kura whomever has Momoki in a cell just decides "oh my bad you can go now, go get the bad guy". Also how the hell do they know that kiki is the one responsible for all the mayhem with just a few still shots from the surveillance and how did Matsuoka knew about Kiki putting in coma all those nurses inside the double well if he was outside of the Kura (this kind of info leak that was just obtained a few moments ago sounds awfully farfetched to had been broadcasted to someone outside the building in such a quick manner) I mean, the true gravedigger and the fake one were able to outsmart the police department and the kura by making their streams completely untraceable, but broadcasting direct and live feed info to Matsuoka's phone is a totally safe issue?

It's awfully convenient for both Hondomachi & Sakaido to know where to find the right mask of each well in order to follow JW in this huge mess. Fukuda must have teleportation skills in order to catch the bullet for Hondomachi despite both of them facing backwards to Inami (meh, the shiping of these two is so ridiculously forced)

Oh right, this magical helmet nobody but Momoki knew about it, and also he knew it was able to stop Kiki in a prior incident but after that not a single sould knew what happened to the girl. How convenient...

These plot twists in the later stage of the series have bigger holes than the one's on Hondomachi & Fukuda's forehead.

Dang man, no need to be a party pooper.

We get it, you don't like the show.
Mar 15, 2020 11:18 PM

Mar 2016
I could not have predicted that sudden suicide Somehow, he has now become an even bigger threat. This anime is awesome!!

Narihisago and Hondomachi are my favourite detective team here.

We got another awesome insert song that I will probably keep listening to.

My vocabulary is failing me. I can only think of the word "awesome" for anything that I want to describe at the moment.
Mar 16, 2020 1:43 AM

Aug 2019
Kimurah said:

Well isn't connected to people's heads, it's a copy, director literally says he kills himself, so well couldn't be updated later, you know, to avoid Narihisago issue that we've seen just couple episodes ago...

It doesn't require team to send someone in well, it was shown that they can enter it, when Hondomachi and Narihisago entered wells inside the wells

Indeed, how someone can get access to their own surveilance video footage, when they had trouble tracking down random stream on internet, those 2 are exactly same thing...

Momoki was visiting Kiki in hospital, so he obviously knew about helmet and experiments, he was investigating her disappearance too, but why anyone else should be involved? They had nothing to do with Kiki
Mar 16, 2020 4:19 AM

Jul 2016
Nurguburu said:
I didn't expect that the chief has made the decision to commit suicide just to live in the Id. He has good intentions but questionable methods to do that. Finally, we know that Kaede is the Mizuhanome and most likely she will be killed in the end by Momoki.

I also appreciate that they did not forget Hondomachi and Fukuda plot and they gave us a good conclusion. Even Momoki who I thought he would do nothing after being arrested, is going to be something very important.

Very good episode.

John Walker/cheif was a selfish asshole who wanted to change the world.

Good intentions pave the way to evil deeds.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2020

202 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Apr 19, 5:15 PM

Poll: » ID:Invaded Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

106 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Apr 19, 4:55 AM

» Spoilers problem

Quarter034 - Nov 8, 2023

2 by Kristiwazhere »»
Mar 16, 3:01 PM

Poll: » ID:Invaded Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

128 by RobotFK »»
Feb 8, 11:39 AM

Poll: » Id:Invaded Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2020

118 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 22, 2023 6:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.