Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 5, 2020 11:30 AM
Dec 2019
This episode was neat, I love how nothing gets left out.
Feb 6, 2020 3:47 PM

Apr 2015
I missed seeing Camie around. You know, for the plot.
Feb 7, 2020 1:03 PM

May 2018
I don't know wtf the point of this episode is but I'm enjoying it nonetheless
Feb 7, 2020 6:59 PM

Aug 2018
this episode felt like filler...
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Feb 8, 2020 9:24 PM

Mar 2013
That one smug kid feels like he could be Monoma's little brother.
Feb 11, 2020 5:00 AM

Dec 2015
Can't believe that cliffhanger actually got me.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Feb 11, 2020 5:29 PM
Jul 2014
ugh this wasn't my cup of tea and not what i was expecting from my hero lmao wtf is this arc kdjfdksflsd possessed grade schoolers and a melodramatic teacher lol

the only thing that kept me from rating this episode a 1 was the fact we got some character development from endeavor. that convo he had with all might is important.

this episode felt like a filler and all in all 2/5..... i don't see myself enjoying this arc that much if it's going to focus on demented elementary children. if we see more of endeavor discovering and learning how to take over and maintain peace, this arc could be saved for me, but otherwise, it looks a bit rocky...
Feb 13, 2020 11:18 PM

Oct 2008
oh god! the kids are going on their Rampage!
time for Bakugo & Todoroki to put those mischievous kids in their own place!
5/5.

Feb 15, 2020 5:23 AM
Apr 2019
the first half of this episode was absolutely amazing 5/5
Feb 15, 2020 8:22 AM

Feb 2020
A decent episode, even with Bakugo’s obnoxious ass.

I love that Camie’s personality is basically cluelessly thirsty, lmao. I like that they touched on Endeavor’s current situation as the new rank one hero, All Might referring to “putting him in a bad spot.”

I wish the episode jumped back to Deku and Uraraka, but they just had an entire arc, so...
Feb 17, 2020 4:15 AM

Dec 2013
This episode was absolutely hilarious. The real Camie is cute beyond belief lol

I love present mic’s commentary in this episode. Burn by an ankle biter LOL
Feb 20, 2020 4:10 PM

Jul 2013
What the hell is wrong with those kids man? They're worse than class 3-4 from GTO.
Mar 2, 2020 12:42 PM

Feb 2013
What a bunch of annoying kids.
Mar 18, 2020 10:53 PM

May 2013
Lol how cute. Lil behebehs think they're stronger than real heroes X)
That blonde one against the wall is like a nerdy, chibi version of Baka Baku lol

Best of wishes to Endeavor :3 he seems to have changed
Kokoro_KotashimaMar 18, 2020 10:56 PM
Mar 24, 2020 11:02 AM

Nov 2017
Aaaaaaaaand that arc came to nothing. Oh well. Just play with them and they'll have fun! Don't discover anything in yourselves or build your character. You just weren't ramming your head into a wall hard enough!

LeSigh.

Watching this episode, I'm thinking back where exactly this show and story went wrong. Because it definitely jumped the shark and fell off the rails at some point. Thinking back to Midoriya's powers, it really started when they couldn't establish what was the big turning point that made Midoriya a better hero.

We went from self-inflicted bruises to suddenly using his legs and being unstoppable? You introduce characters like Ari which make Midoriya and All-Might invincible again? Where is this leading?

It went from being an underdog story to Midoriya just being average. Boy, if this slump doesn't make you realize the genius of Naruto's epic tale, you ain't been paying attention. Sure, Naruto's power builds eternally. And BNHA is a post-modern attempt at shonen, it has to be after Naruto. But the author is fucking this up along the way because there's no road map to this. He's out there alone, he's experimenting, he's trying. It's not like all of western society didn't fuck up occasionally along the postmodern, existential trail. (They did). (The Office 2005-2013).

(We still are) (The Big Bang Theory 2007-2019)

So I'm not going to get up on my western culture high horse on this one. The big three were all completely modernist. Japan is a bit behind the times (I love modernism). Now big shonen mag has to be postmodernist to keep the kids and that's hard. Formulas go out the window.

Gintama was by the far the best at this by not giving a fuck about structure and formula. That's why Gintama is a masterpiece of self-relevant culture, you see in it what you yourself want. It attributes basic human values which are universal.

So if we don't build Midoriya to epic lengths as we did Naruto, then he's just a normal guy. But how do we keep giving that 7-13 crowd that epic push to sell mags?

Wish I could tell you. However it all hinges on Midoriya. The Ari arc was screwed from the get-go, and the Bakugo-Midoriya arc last season was boring from the get go. The show has been falling off since the final All-Might fight.

Midoriya has become a side character in his own show. He uses his legs? But he doesn't have any iconic super powerful moves! The flashbacks have been utterly awful. I can't say any of them in the last season has been any good. They rely on boring shonen stereotypes which wouldn't have sailed in the big-three days either.

Characters I AM interested in get short shrift. Uraraka and frog girl could've used their own character building and episode. Didn't happen. I want a Bakugo episode, I want a Todoroki arc.

It's crazy, the author made decent characters and now he's not exploring them or showing he can. It's hard to believe. He has the ammo he's just not pulling the trigger. I don't know if the editor is screaming down his back or this series got too big too quickly, but the elements are certainly there. We can't all be Togashi of HXH but we can put in some effort to have the fundamentals of a story.

The author definitely drove into the Ari-arc too fast. Jumped the shark completely with that one. And now we've sidelined the most interesting character up to this point, Mirio.

I can't tell you how annoying the goody-goody act is getting. Characters like Mirio and Midoriya lack any flaws, they're perfect humans. You never go full-shonen.

Lots of problems in summary. This series can be fixed but it would take major work, major lifting. You have to start building all of these interesting characters. I don't know if author has the ability. He built the ball field he just won't let his players play. A shame.
DarkInsomnia57Mar 24, 2020 11:33 AM
Mar 28, 2020 7:16 PM

Mar 2009
Camie is waifu material.
Apr 8, 2020 3:49 AM

Mar 2020
That episode was a chore to get through
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Apr 8, 2020 8:35 PM

Jul 2013
Endeavor acts way to conspicuous, especially when it comes to Todoroki.

That special course is different as I had thought. But if you think about it, this must be the most difficult task for Bakugo ever haha. Winning the heart of those brats lol.

My god Camie is so hot, that one kid was lucky. A lot of bright moments where I got to laugh about. Poor Todoroki who tried to tell the kids his past got demolished. Who had thought that Bakugo wanted to trie it with violence :D

And now we actually get a fight between Bakugo and co against these kids. I guess this will also get very funny.

On the more serious not was the conversation of Endevor and All Might. So he just wanted to know what it mean to be a symbol of piece. Even that Endevor being the number 1 hero everyone still compares him with All Might. He himself is also worried that everything All Might build up in his time as hero will crumble slowly but surely. All Might is right about that Endevor has to find his own way.

May 2, 2020 1:39 PM

Mar 2019
Meh, at least Camie showed up a lot, she's really sexy.
Jun 5, 2020 3:42 PM

Mar 2019
Lmao,I'm interested in this fight.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 18, 2020 2:39 AM

May 2016
Endeavor asking All Might about advice on how to become a Symbol of Peace was very interesting especially since they're like polar opposites in personality and reputation. He might've acquired the title of No. 1 Hero by default but I'm looking forward to see him try to prove to the public that he deserves to be called such with his own way of keeping the peace.

Not much happened in this episode but I'm looking forward to seeing how they'll be able to pacify those rebellious brats. The last thing they'd want to happen as aspiring heroes is to get held back for a second time by the hands of grade-schoolers this time around after all.

Oct 3, 2020 8:59 AM
Feb 2019
Mic's hilarious.

Surprised Endeavor finally sat down and had a civil conversation with Mighty Boy.
Nov 11, 2020 5:31 AM

Mar 2015
Lol this should be fun to watch!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 19, 2021 9:33 AM

Jun 2019
Those kids are seriously just a bunch of problems.
Mar 6, 2021 3:06 AM

Jun 2013
What a hilarious episode! So Todoroki, Bakugo, Inasa, and Camie must find their ways to win the kids' hearts.
Apr 2, 2021 10:55 AM

Oct 2020
Funny episode XD!!!

Those kids are smaller Katsuki versions. Both are violent. And Camie is back. She just slept for a long time. Good thing they figured out what happened. But I wonder what is her quirk!

Shouto is awesome but a bit boring for kids. He should follow a bit of Katsuki or Inasa. Or all of them can think of Izuku. But seems like it is too late. This place is now a battleground. Wonder what's the plan?
Apr 15, 2021 3:07 PM

Jan 2020
Finally, the anime starts shining at least something on other characters.
But again, nothing really happened.
Apr 16, 2021 5:24 PM

Mar 2014
Man I feel bad for them, having to make a class of unruly brats like you sounds really tough and annoying lmao

It was funny seeing everyone's approach. Bakugo's suggestion to find the leader and hang them as an example was hilarious. Also poor Todoroki started introducing himself and got told he's boring please don't say that about him T_T
May 11, 2021 7:42 AM
Sep 2020
Wow trying to win the hearts of grade schoolers , doubt that's gonna be easy.

They wanna fight , well hope the heroes can hold back to no hurt them.
May 21, 2021 3:20 AM

Jun 2020
Camie is such a phat mood

Shouto & his deadpan answers!!!! This dork x) I laughed when he answered Gang Orca so matter-of-factly about how if they were shit heroes they can be used as fertilisers lolllollll

Kacchan........loooooooooooooooooool

Endeavor fucking on edge over Shouto & yelling out to him was hilarious!!!!!

Daddy Inasa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I can’t with Present Mic’s commentary I love how he loves to diss Bakugou lol

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jul 29, 2021 9:20 AM

Feb 2021
Kinda meh but hey we got that hot chick Camie ;)

Well Bakugo's interaction with the kids was kinda funny lol.

Oct 28, 2021 8:41 AM

Jan 2021
Endeavor not being a dick and trying to learn how to become the symbol of peace, is actually nice. Even though I read the manga.
Nov 8, 2021 5:08 AM

Apr 2021
Lol so they've got to take care of the kids huh but right now it's like a declaration of war :
Nov 9, 2021 3:00 AM

Apr 2013
Kind of a boring episode, felt really drawn out. Well at least Camie is entertaining and hot :3
Jan 15, 2022 11:22 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Deadass probably my favorite episode so far of the season (either this or the Mirio vs. Overhaul episode of course).

Idk what it is man, while I get why a lot of people must be turned off by suddenly transferring to low-stakes content yet again, I just can't help but smile when this series presents us with such fun. Maybe it helps that I always expected this anime to be mostly light-hearted anyway, and then was pleasantly surprised when they give us some heavier stuff as well.

Basically in today's episode I love the idea of having what are basically our top students clash with some bratty kids. The kids themselves are hilarious and low-key kind of scary, but what I really loved is the irony that the top of the classes from these schools are the ones who failed the 2nd test and are now truly learning do what it takes to really be a hero; to not only have combat power, but also to have heart.

I like how amid all the chaos and insanity flying about down in the arena, All-Might and Endeavor have been caught up in a rather serious conversation; what it means to be the number one hero, to be the symbol of peace. And I like how despite it's quite the change of shift in tone from what's happening down below, it doesn't feel forced. It feels natural how the two began to talk with each other. After all, Endeavor is there for his son, and All-Might was there to bring Bakugo and Todoroki. How All-Might answers Endeavor is with a very basic answer, but it's a good one nonetheless. Find what it means for himself to be the symbol of peace.

We finally got to see Cami for real this time, with her teenage white girl vibes. I think the writers knew that these are all the personalities we all loved to see, and put the four of them together for an episode. Heck yeah. And also the teacher of those kids is pretty fine ngl

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 27, 2022 9:20 PM

Jun 2014
They're having a bit of trouble with these kids, and now the kids want to use their quirks.

What exactly is going to happen here?

Jan 2, 2023 11:15 PM
Dec 2022
its good
must watch
cooooool
Feb 25, 2023 8:42 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Can't help but astonished over Camie chill personality and hot body. I wonder where her role lies ahead despite being completely alienated after being a mere tool for Toga previously to shine more. But with that attitude and hot body, i think she still had a chance....

Tho, let's skip that now and focus to win kids heart by doing some practical beating lesson!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 22, 2023 12:41 PM

Jul 2014
This was quite comfortably the worst arc and episode of all of HeroAca so far. Nothing short of an absolute embarrassment for its entire runtime, and it's not even over yet.
Dec 15, 2023 2:13 AM

Nov 2023
What an interesting conversation Endeavor had with All Might
Mar 27, 12:28 PM

Jul 2008
Looks like some kids need a spanking....and also Bakugo.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

465 by YeaGERIST01 »»
Apr 23, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

158 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

233 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

225 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

128 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.