Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 1, 2020 12:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Camie also bought her hat jokes back with her.

Looks like we got the supplementary exams with Camie, Bakugo, Todoroki, etc. However, I think the most interesting part of the episode is Endeavor's talk with All Might, the guy that has been trying to surpass.

Feb 1, 2020 1:56 AM
Dec 2015
Ehh, I feel this episode threw bunch of unlikable characters together. Except Todoroki, Todoroki is life.
Feb 1, 2020 2:05 AM

Mar 2008
Needed this episode. Gave me some good laughs after what recently happened. Best one was when the one little girl started hissing at Camie, I fucking lost it. lmao
Feb 1, 2020 2:09 AM

Dec 2008
AnimeJunky said:
Needed this episode. Gave me some good laughs after what recently happened. Best one was when the one little girl started hissing at Camie, I fucking lost it. lmao

Same LOL
The kids are so much fun xD the smart kid is awesome
Feb 1, 2020 2:14 AM

Sep 2018
Title of this episode should have been "Kids destroy young heroes with FATS and LOGIC!"

When that kid told Inasa that they are the ones giving their teachers and safety commision more work,straight up savage :D
well that's just my opinion.....
Feb 1, 2020 2:26 AM

Jul 2012
ENDEAVOR SAVING BNHA AGAIN. HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO FUCKING BASED
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2020 2:30 AM
May 2017
Those kids were funny lmao.
Feb 1, 2020 2:41 AM

Feb 2019
Imagine getting picked on by bunch of brats LMAO. It's really nice to see bakugo getting some screen time again.

That's one lucky kid lol
Feb 1, 2020 2:51 AM

Oct 2017
Those kids are such brats lol and they are kinda messed up too. Camie was sweet thou, she is such an amusing girl.
Feb 1, 2020 3:01 AM

Apr 2018
Those little kids are monsters. I think we all know what it's time for...

Feb 1, 2020 3:23 AM

Feb 2018
Spookyazzhero said:
Ehh, I feel this episode threw bunch of unlikable characters together. Except Todoroki, Todoroki is life.

^this

I feel like this new arc is going to be trash.,
Feb 1, 2020 3:52 AM

Oct 2015
Pretty interesting episode. Our students are put into a situation that tests their characters, and yes, this can't go down without a fight

The next episode preview... do I see Todoroki SMILING???
Feb 1, 2020 3:53 AM

Aug 2017
-wut- said:
Spookyazzhero said:

^this

Calm yourself, this little exam escapade isn't even the actual arc. It's more of a quick mini-arc. The major one starts after this.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Feb 1, 2020 3:56 AM
Apr 2016
I really hate children; made this episode a real bother to watch. Nice to see Todoroki & Bakugo again, though.
Feb 1, 2020 4:00 AM

Jan 2013
Oh wow, probably the worst episode yet.
Too much Explosive Diarrhea Boy, and other annoying toddlers.
Feb 1, 2020 4:04 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Bakugo and Todoroki with the children was funny, also that dumb girl is cool too lol
Feb 1, 2020 4:12 AM

Jul 2017
The Provisional License failures are back for their 2nd try: Inasa, Bakugo and Todoroki in question, while Endeavor, All Might and Present Mic stood aside as audience. Most partcilarly with Camie, because Toga used her Quirk to distingush the fake Camie back then, so she's given another chance.

Nice to see Gang Orca once again, but as proven, the 4 of them are imposed a special challenge: to win kids' hearts, rather than the usual battlemania. Those kids sure are brats though (if you'd look at the manga, the school's name is a word pun).

The 4 of them'd have to work together to control the rowdy class in their own ways, but it seems like it's not working.

On the flipside, the conversation between All Might and Endeavor is one to look out for, because the latter STILL wants to be acknowledged as the No.1 hero, but with advice RATHER as the next "successor" of the Symbol of Peace, now that All Might is out of commission. The stark contrast between the both of them is significant, but in hindsight there's more to be found.

In the end, it turns out to be a Quirk battle against the 4 of them and the kids, to prove superiority. Kinda excited though...
Feb 1, 2020 4:29 AM

Oct 2019
Oh my god Aoyama is gonna make Deku bite the cheese
Feb 1, 2020 4:30 AM

Dec 2017
Instead of heroes doing heroic things what exactly did I see in this episode? A bunch of kids that need a serious beat up, so they could not sit for a week, being nursed by people who are not supposed to be nursing anyone. The hell is that?
Feb 1, 2020 4:34 AM

Jan 2009
Camie is sexy hot

and so Bakugo got his wish in the end lol they will use violence to tame the kids by fighting them

Feb 1, 2020 4:40 AM

Nov 2016
Those brats are hilarious haha. I almost forgot about them, tho.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 1, 2020 4:41 AM
Jun 2017
Handling kids isnt easy, especially if youre not a kid lover... and this episode just reminds me of the days when we are at an orphanage teaching some kids we dont know during our college days. BUILDING TRUST AND RAPPORT is the 1st step.

And in this episode they does struggle since those kids are so stubborn and thinking they are way better than those heroes. Hahaha...

Well lets see what they will do with this one.
Feb 1, 2020 5:03 AM
Mar 2016
-wut- said:
Spookyazzhero said:

^this

It's not really an arc on its own and it will be over next episode anyways. It's really short, but tbh the comedy that happens next episode is actually good if the anime can bring it across in a similar way to the manga.
Feb 1, 2020 5:09 AM

Sep 2015
Those pictures during the ED really had me curious. I know i am gonna run into spoiler territory if I tried to research that but I can't help it.
Feb 1, 2020 5:16 AM

Sep 2014
Tfw even this episode was better than Mirio's fight lmao
Feb 1, 2020 5:22 AM

Oct 2018
Couldn't finish this episode... It's so bad
Feb 1, 2020 5:29 AM

Oct 2018
this seasons voice acting is different , it feels weak and slow not like first 3 seasons... :( :/
“You can always die. It's living that takes real courage." - Himura Kenshin”

Feb 1, 2020 5:53 AM

Aug 2013
Those kids were hilarious and I'm looking forward to seeing how Bakugou and the rest will take care of them.

Feb 1, 2020 5:59 AM

Apr 2018
aaaaa of course the ones that surpasses villains, the kids
Feb 1, 2020 6:01 AM
Jan 2020
More Bakugo is always a win for me.
Daft Punk is love, Daft Punk is life

Feb 1, 2020 6:24 AM
Aug 2019
This episode was kinda slow and we are getting that Aoyama chapter next week XD

Feb 1, 2020 6:31 AM
Sep 2017
-Aincrad- said:
Couldn't finish this episode... It's so bad

Too bad for you :( lol
Feb 1, 2020 7:13 AM
Jun 2015
One of the most pointless, boring, drawnout episodes I've ever seen. Why couldn't they have just sit in an empty classroom and wrote a 3 page Essay about Heroism and what it means or some shit. Babysitting a bunch of kindergartners shouldn't give you a license. Well I slept through most it so that's a positive.

-wut- said:
Spookyazzhero said:

^this

It is. Just like the garbage license exam.

Mod Edit: Double Post Merged
Fleeting_DreamFeb 1, 2020 12:08 PM
Feb 1, 2020 7:23 AM
Mar 2019
This arc is better than the actual provissional license exam.
Feb 1, 2020 7:24 AM

Sep 2017
Those kids need to be obliterated
Feb 1, 2020 7:30 AM
Dec 2017
That was a really slow episode, adapting only 2 chapters (164-165). With mediocre animation again...
It's so much easier to enjoy reading the manga, but I guess there's nothing they can do about it, that's just how the anime is.

Anyway, we finally see the brats. I love them, they're such assholes.
Can't wait to see Aoyama next week, it'll be funny.
Feb 1, 2020 7:35 AM

Dec 2014
Decent episode.

These kids are real brats.

I laughed when Present Mic said he couldn't contain his MC spirit. xD
That one kid who got to embrace Camie should be grateful.

The part where Bakugou says he was about to say the same thing to Camie was funny too.

"What does it mean to be the symbol of peace?"

Feb 1, 2020 8:00 AM

Apr 2018
Bakugo be like:
"Fuck them kids"
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Feb 1, 2020 8:03 AM

Feb 2014
I'll be honest, I do REALLY love to be that kid who got pulled into Camie's big boobs! XD

Not the best episode from this season, but I still liked it. It gave me some great laughs with the kids being arrogant brats and Present Mic reaching his MC spirit and then gave us some very funny commentary. It's still going to be interesting to see how Todoroki, Bakugo, Inasa and Camie will handle the kids seriously challenging them to a fight like this.

The talk with All might and Endeavour was also interesting, too. Endeavour seems to be a bit more calm than he used to be and the fact that he's asking All Might about "What does it mean to be the symbol of peace?" shows how much he wants to improve himself as a hero. I'm sure he'll find his answer to that soon enough. =)
Feb 1, 2020 8:14 AM

Sep 2017
cool episode! i like the quartet and how they react with each other. its nice to see camie getting a chance to shine considering her only appearance before wasn't actually her
Feb 1, 2020 8:16 AM

Mar 2018
Holy shit they cut out a pretty important part of Bakugo's development.

Bakugo says that he was raised with roughness and that's how they should treat the brats, but when Todoroki says that there's a better ways to handle the kids, Bakugo has a very quick flashback of himself overhearing the Midoriya/Todoroki convo during the Sport Festival, and almost immediatly changes his behavior because he knows Shoto was abused as a kid.

It's pretty subtle but shows he's starting to considerate others feelings, so cutting it out just weakens his character devellopment.

The worst thing is that the ep was awfully slow and yet they managed to miss important points. What the hell is happening with this adaptation.
Feb 1, 2020 8:43 AM

Sep 2017
Florent3571 said:

Bakugo says that he was raised with roughness and that's how they should treat the brats, but when Todoroki says that there's a better ways to handle the kids, Bakugo has a very quick flashback of himself overhearing the Midoriya/Todoroki convo during the Sport Festival, and almost immediatly changes his behavior because he knows Shoto was abused as a kid.

It's pretty subtle but shows he's starting to considerate others feelings, so cutting it out just weakens his character devellopment.

The worst thing is that the ep was awfully slow and yet they managed to miss important points. What the hell is happening with this adaptation.

maybe it got pushed to next episode? that sounds like a large oversight
Feb 1, 2020 8:50 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
This episode was okay its just that the kids need a quick ass whoppin. The conversation between All Mighto and Endeavor was interesting because its Endeavor's job now to decide on what symbol does he want to be.
Feb 1, 2020 8:50 AM

Mar 2018
alicerubesty said:
Florent3571 said:

maybe it got pushed to next episode? that sounds like a large oversight

I'm afraid not, there's no upcoming context where it wouldn't feel awkard, they just dropped the ball on that one.
Feb 1, 2020 9:05 AM

Dec 2016
What little troublemakers... this exam is going to be tough considering the kids are showing their own quirks and want to fight our heroes. The kid who's sitting here doing nothing could be the one behind this >>; It's too obvious, right?

Bakugou is too radical in his thinking but at least he's protecting the kids in his own way XD not to mention he took off his gautlets because it can be too dangerous. That was a good thinking comming from our hot-headed hero.

Nice episode!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Feb 1, 2020 9:15 AM

Apr 2016
-wut- said:
Spookyazzhero said:

^this

^this ^this ^this ^this ^this
Feb 1, 2020 9:54 AM
Apr 2019
I'm more excited than I should be??? I really loved this arc in the manga I hope it's delivered well in the anime.
Feb 1, 2020 9:54 AM

Apr 2017
This episode was hilarious, man I missed Bakugo so much.
cunnysseur
Feb 1, 2020 9:56 AM

Mar 2019
Man back to the boring school bullshit. We need more real hero shit. First arc of the season was best of the entire series but nah let's have another school festival right?
Feb 1, 2020 10:00 AM
Jul 2018
Poor Bakugo. Now he has to handle the scariest beings in the whole universe:

Kids.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

465 by YeaGERIST01 »»
Apr 23, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

158 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 9:35 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

233 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

225 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 1, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

128 by WolfWood37 »»
Mar 31, 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.