Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2019 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, I can't say it's surprising that Marlya hestiated to pull that trigger.

Seems the main events and Fairy Books are coming together to use. Well at least Marlya seems to be ready for whatever is ahead.
Nov 17, 2019 8:54 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
To think that the enemy managed to steal and re purpose Ozz's fairy though. Still its determination to reject fighting its former allies was insightful as was Marlya's fairy's ability. Using the ministry as a disguise for their true intentions though was an excellent move on the enemies part. So the enemies plan was to awaken the divine beast that vanquished an ancient kingdom in the past. While its never easy to realise that one of your allies was in fact the enemy its good that the PM was able to be rational for once and allow give the required orders to arrest the minister and his little cult. Even though the war is long ended there's still plenty of things that Free can do to maintain the peace that was paid dearly in blood in the past. Overall a strong ep that while featuring only brief action did well to expand upon the story and finally reveal the existence of the conspiracy within the ministry that had been hinted upon as well as their true aims. Looks like next ep will be action focused one as i doubt that they'll surrender easily.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2019 9:06 AM

Mar 2018
I have a bad feeling about them needing a fairy possessed to revive the divine beast. That means they'll probably go after Veronica or Marlya and I doubt whoever it is will survive the process.
Nov 17, 2019 9:15 AM

Aug 2013
Wolfran was working for the ministry and now they have the whole Black Tome.

The director joined the raid. The next episode should be interesting.

Nov 17, 2019 10:08 AM
Mar 2015
Storming the ministry to prevent the revival of the Divine Beast
Nov 17, 2019 10:26 AM
Apr 2016
To back my theory from previous episodes, even the summoning process is different:
Marliya's fairy is unique and is not a manifestation of primordial forces, and is more humane. The colour itself is also different: "stolen" fairies have rainbow-like summoning when touching their heart, the primordial fairies which everyone else uses is beast-like and has green colour around the heart. Marliya's colour is absent, it's grey-ish.
Wolfran is working for ministry, and one would suspect he is brainwashed after losing his family and the Ministry of Fairies/cult gave him purpose. That is so generic no one would seriously do it today. As such Wolfran is playing double agent waiting for the moment to strike the "bad" guys down in the most efficient way. Heroic sacrifice included.
Re:formed
Nov 17, 2019 1:58 PM

Feb 2019
Ok this episode gave me SNK vibes and goosebumps. Great job by PA. We got some really important backstory and information about the fairy possessed. As I said a couple weeks, Bellwood was clearly the mastermind and director knew it too but couldn't move on him until she had more evidence. I think Ray probably pulled some Itachi type shit and was put in a position where he would rather take the hate and save the world than to allow his people be used as tools of destruction.

This would also explain why Ray was installed as PM, a mere puppet to be used in the revival. There will definitely be some deaths next episode, had that feeling of the retaking of wall Maria.
I really hope we get another season because I don't see how all this can be wrapped in 4 eps, got the manga last week as part of my birthday haul and I'm so excited to get into it, but I need more Fairy Gone! I wish PA would have started out with this level of storytelling from the get go so people didn't get turned off with the first few eps. r/FairyGone has been stuck at like 139 subs for 6 months. Not sure how we can grow that at this point. The creators of Another should have known better. Marlya best girl.

I just wanna know who rated this "it was ok" or 2 out of 5 lol, how was this a bad episode at all?
Nov 18, 2019 7:15 AM

Feb 2014
It must've been emotionally tough for Marlya to fight Ozz's fairy in circumstances like this, but it was a nice twist to see that Ozz's fairy was refusing to fight its former ally, which Marlya win her battle against the enemy soldier.

The explanation of getting all nine parts of the black fairy tome to summon the divine beast sounds pretty worrying, since it does involve having someone who is fairy possessed. With this in mind, Marlya and Veronica would be prime targets.

The ministry of fairies is going to have a rude awakening, but to get to Bellwood, Dorothea will have to get through Wolfran as well, whose been working for the ministry all this time. Blood will most definitely be shed left and right in the next episode. Looking forward to it as always. =)
Meta_YoshiNov 18, 2019 7:20 AM
Nov 19, 2019 6:58 AM

Nov 2009
We've got 3 fairy-possessed (Mariya, Ver and Ray Dawn), and one of them is likely to be killed for their fairy organ in order to revive the Divine beast
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Nov 19, 2019 12:53 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I have come to like how this show plays the ending theme song moments earlier from the end of the episode, it ads in urgency to it.
Nov 21, 2019 5:00 PM

Jul 2017
Wolfran Row with a sacrificial using Ozz's fairy. Seems like he perfected an art of "fairy stealing" if Marlya and Free are to evade from this fiasco with him getting the FULL Black Fairy Tome book.

And seems as if the Ministry of Fairies has FULL access to deceased people that can still be utilized for such acts like these: fairy organ transplanting, to which Marlya's case of fairy possession is unheard of, same with Ray Dawn and Veronica, coming from the town they're raised from, Suna. And with Damien "Carme" Albastora, Dorothea may be one step closer to understanding the worries of how the Black Fairy Tome would ravage hell upon the face of the earth.

People called fairy imaginals, a fusion of the two, are scarily scarce, but with the possibility that this minister (Marco Bellwood) and those related used the unification as a obfuscation, a diversion to deceive the upper echelons of his sinister plan to unleash hell.

And with that, Dorothea's biggest case yet: to arrest said minister and stop the advancement of the Black Fairy Tome AT ALL COSTS, FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION with Director Nein taking full charge. Let the raid begin!

Kinda took off like a long road after 3/4 of the way through, and this episode just felt all the worthwhile after all that nonsense in Season 1 (which was a setup) and the 1st half of this continuation season. Now I'm excited for the remainder of this series.
Nov 25, 2019 6:47 AM

Oct 2017
Okay this episode was great. Damn one of the fairy possessed is going to be sacrificed, I just hope that it's not Marlya.
Nov 25, 2019 5:54 PM

Jul 2017
Kinda a bit late to suddenly reveal some clearly important points with regards to the whole Fairy situation and finally give Marlya some importance in the series
Dec 2, 2019 3:34 PM

Dec 2018
And another big mouthed weak male talked a lot towards my angel!! And what happened.My lesbian kicked your ass!! Good job honey!!! And she dont need any fairy organ to use her power!! Because Marlya is MY girl and are special!!!,,YEES!! Glad to see that she once again shows how strong she is!!

And if i'm not mistaken that picture is from the creators themselves!!! Cover her in white lily's stating she is a lesbian female!!Like i have been saying from start!!Now Marlya just need to get her partner Veronica back!!,,,YEES!! And all will be good in Yuri heaven!! I will keep cheering for you sweetheart!!

Yuri-CrusaderDec 2, 2019 4:03 PM
Dec 20, 2019 1:57 AM

Jan 2015
Build-ups episodes like this are the best! Lots of explanation towards Mariya being fairy possessed and what's fairy possession is. Can't say there is anything new i learned, most of it was either obvious or already explained in one way or another. But character development for Mariya and Free so all good.

I surely enjoyed another dose of Nein Auler, shaping up to be the best character. She is so cool and badass and the way she handles high pressure situations is so cool. *cold death stare*

Really liked Free's motives, he just doesn't want wars anymore. And the minister is the same, not a bad guy btw... I like how much he trusts his friends, Dorothea's director who he considers a dear friend and being so sad that minister of fairies betrayed him, makes him feel more humane.

SOmething big coming next episode
Dec 21, 2019 7:23 PM

Aug 2017
Ok, now we have the final boss, I guess. They give Marlya some importance in the series.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 16, 2020 2:35 AM

Jul 2015
So the true goal of the Ministry of Fairies has been revealed, I definitely feel like the divine beast will be resurrected and that there will be an end fight with it

Feb 16, 2021 5:03 PM
Oct 2019
I already liked this show, but it's getting good now. It's getting into the end game

they're trying to make it sound like the Ministry will go after whiny bitch girl for her fairy possession, but I think they capture veronica instead. and then whats her face will save veronica, free the original imaginal fairy beast and yadda yadda yadda
Aug 15, 2021 5:25 AM

Feb 2018
Let the raid begin! Hopefully this will be good ^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2019

67 by baahsu »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:12 PM

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

24 by Kap92 »»
Aug 15, 2021 5:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

21 by Kap92 »»
Aug 15, 2021 5:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2019

26 by Kap92 »»

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2019

21 by Kap92 »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.