Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2019 8:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mafia members, more forbidden fairy books, and Bitter Sweet is also back. I'd say business picked up again this episode.

Somehow, I find it kinda amusing how Bitter Sweet shows herself again when an episode deals with fairy books. Bitter Sweet's personality hasn't changed much since I remember her.
Oct 27, 2019 10:44 AM

May 2018
Oh, looks like the discovery of that Black Fairy Tome ( Black 9 version), did cause some ruffles, and too bad Ver and Damien were beaten by that Gui Carlin top henchman Eajay Daven Thor................Nice to see Bitter sweet again and it looks like she too has some interest with that Black 9, and she also brought along another bitch named Patrica Pearl....................Anywayz things weren't looking good for anybody, especially when Bittersweet has to take a bitter sweet pill of retreating , that Thor guy was just way too much for anybody.
Oct 27, 2019 10:44 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Considering how valuable it is transporting the tome via standard smuggling routes sure was a careless move. News of its discovery sure reached wide pretty quickly though much to the cost of the garrison. As expected of one of the top execs of Gui Carlin though Thor's ability to fight on par with a fairy was impressive. The alliance between Bitter and Vers groups though sure was an interesting one. Though the fact that even their combined strength proved unable to stop the exec showed just how powerful he was. Overall an interesting ep that did well in setting the scene for the next arc that focused on gathering the black tomes while also featuring some neat combat between an alliance of convenience against a newly introduced character whose strength is well above all involved. It will be interesting to see how they handle this challenge though as it can potentially allow Marlya to unravel the darkness that Ver surrounds herself with. Aside from that its nice to see Yuka Iguchi via her character Patrica again. This ep once more shows just how much of a threat the mafia groups really are for the number of skilled fighters they have within their ranks.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2019 11:16 AM
Apr 2016
Called it, Ministry is a bunch of fairy worshiping madmen. Wolfran is there to stop them from doing whatever insane thing they will attempt. Invoking original fairy? Does not sound like an end-world event at all.
Re:formed
Oct 27, 2019 2:04 PM

Aug 2017
This episode was full of action again. Ah Marlya just caught a glimpse of Veronica and now she is wondering who that guy is. I wish they finally could talk things out.
Well, Bitter Sweet is back! It is great to see her cooperating with Veronica. This Eajey has an interesting Fairy, it can predict his opponents attacks. And he has a powerful sword. Hmm, I guess he is just "lucky" as he said himself...? I am intrigued.
Oct 27, 2019 2:54 PM

Jul 2017
So is this the actual main villain? idk anymore, looks pretty kewl though. Lots of fighting, the people using guns were absolutely useless, Marlya doing nothing but screaming "Ver!" for the umpteenth time
Oct 27, 2019 3:43 PM

Dec 2015
I have to admit: I liked the action. Great episode. Nice fights. And strong women. (Need Aular Nein back in action with her nice sword fairy weapon though. I like those masculine face type female soldiers.)

The scene in the cars with Sweetie were fun.

Later that mafia guy remined me a bit of Ladd Russo from Baccano. Same "coolness" though less funny. I liked his fighting style and the sword.

Wouldn't be weird if that author of the tome had more descendants. Maybe Axel (though working for the other mafia - Arcame) is also related and working in secret with the Gui Carlin guy together. :D
Oct 27, 2019 6:03 PM

Feb 2019
I really hope we get a manga adaptation to the series, it's constantly improving, but I feel like a lot of people won't ever be able to see it because of how much of a bad rep the first cour got. Love this series so much
Oct 27, 2019 7:10 PM
Mar 2015
A lot of familiar faces chasing the Black Fairy Tome
Oct 27, 2019 10:11 PM
Sep 2016
This is the best episode we've had in a while! Such tasty clean action in THREE scenes(the vault, the car chase, and the street fight), a new insert song or two, and introduction to more characters and lore, but not an overwhelming amount. Now that the factions are well-established, it's a little easier to understand the characters' motivations and alliances, so when a new guy appears and is known as the head of Gui Carlin, you already know his history with Dorothea and Sweet, while getting more insight into the gang. Apparently each of the four leaders of Gui Carlin has a fairy that represents one of the five senses. Kinda cheesy but hey it works for great action. I'm wondering if they'll explain why or if it'll just be a corny side-note.

PA Works really went all out on this series. Producing original music, painting fantastic backgrounds, animating everything including background and crowd characters in great detail, and creating an entire country worth of lore and culture. It's a shame that the last half of last season was torn down by poor pacing and the whole Beevee invading the palace scene but it looks like the show is finally back to the same quality standards as the beginning of season one. Looking forward to seeing how this all plays out; as we near the climax, things are starting to fall into place in a very satisfying way for anyone willing to keep up with everything.
Oct 27, 2019 11:25 PM

Oct 2008
Now i really wanna know who is much stronger? BeeVee Liscar or Eajey!?
3/5.

Oct 28, 2019 12:58 AM

Dec 2017
Again lots of characters, again lots of fighting with no real doubt who will win, again MCs are completely useless even though they have fairies.
Oct 28, 2019 6:29 AM

Feb 2017
Was gonna make fun of the car chase due to the cars their using as a "40 mph fast and furious" but then I remember thats pretty much they use on those films too.

Also gotta love how they see the guy has a fairy weapon and is using his fairy as his eyes but continue to throw themselves and their fairies at the guy instead of going after his fairy.
Oct 28, 2019 6:53 AM

Jul 2019
Luxeraph said:
Also gotta love how they see the guy has a fairy weapon and is using his fairy as his eyes but continue to throw themselves and their fairies at the guy instead of going after his fairy.

Indeed. Basic tactics would have been good or just ganging up on him. Instead they got stomped one after the other. Why does Marlya even bother to carry that gun with her, if she does not use it?

The episode was still fun though. If one of the tomes is being discovered a lot of action is guaranteed.
Oct 28, 2019 9:06 AM

Oct 2017
Another new over powered dude arrives and he just killed all thos soldiers like nothing. Also his power is no joke as gui carlins eyes he can see the future movements it seems. Damian's secret is out too, Marlya aint letting him go untill he confesses everything.
Oct 28, 2019 10:20 AM

Nov 2009
So the last, seventh, fairy weapon makes its appearance. Thougt the last names of the hero who possessed it and this guy differ, my bets are he's actually the same guy and rightful owner. That bit about playing a mercenary suggests so, and we already have the precedent with Beevee Lisker proving that hero =/= good.

If only Free had Verosteel with him! He should just tote it around at all times already since so many fairy weapons are in play and can turn up at any momemt anywhere.

The first episode since the series resumed that kept me on the edge of my seat and wanting more. Good.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Oct 28, 2019 11:52 AM

Feb 2014
The black fairy tome has been found at last, at least one part of it, but it has already fallen into the hands of Eajay, who's part of Gui Calin. His fairy power allows him to perfectly predict the movements of his opponents so he can dodge their attacks and launch a counter-attack without fail.

He's already got the better of Veronica and was able to fend off both Bitter Sweet and Free. Honestly, he could be a match for BeeVee Liscar in overall skill. I just hope these two never work together, otherwise our main protagonists won't have a chance in hell of winning. >.<

Another moment I liked about the episode was Bitter Sweet and the car chase she was in. It was short-lived, but she and her companion, Patricia, made the chasing cars look overwhelmingly weak and stupid. XD

Overall, I really liked this action-packed episode. Solid animation and some good soundtrack choices, too. =)
Oct 28, 2019 12:06 PM

Dec 2018
Noting is more boring then ridicules overpowered male characters!!

Only positive aspect was all my girls!! And especially that the lovely female Bitter Sweet returned! Im so glad that you are back honey!!!

Anime the stupid male insulted my precious angel!! And for that he shall die in the most gruesome way!! Or you will lose a lot of points in the end!! Never insult MY princess!

All the wonderful females saved this episode from being a total disaster!! You had 9/10 you now have 8/10

Yuri-CrusaderOct 29, 2019 2:04 AM
Oct 28, 2019 10:57 PM

Nov 2009
Superns18 said:
I really hope we get a manga adaptation to the series, it's constantly improving, but I feel like a lot of people won't ever be able to see it because of how much of a bad rep the first cour got. Love this series so much
There's already an ongoing one (it had 6 chapters so far last time I checked)

matias067 said:
I'd say Eajay, mostly due to his fairy's op ability.

Liscar is all about down-and-gritty physical action without much decorum, so, like Free and the gang demonstrated, if you're a powerful enough swordsman yourself with a fairy weapon to counter Liscar's and a fairy adequate enough not to be swept by Liscar's physical onslaught, you stand a chance, and if you have comrades to back you up, you might even have an edge.

But with Eajay it's different. He's not only a powerful swordsman, he's also unhinged, sharp, not above playing very dirty and, most importantly, has that slomo precognition ability through his fairy that renders even the best swordsmanship pretty much useless and makes it much more difficult to land a hit on him than on Liscar. From what I understand, he's pretty much invincible in close combat, and I suspect he can even dodge bullets/projectiles thanks to that fairy ability of his without much problem, too, though I am slightly disappointed no bullet was fired to test it.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Oct 28, 2019 11:18 PM

Feb 2019
CG said:
Superns18 said:

matias067 said:

Liscar is all about down-and-gritty physical action without much decorum, so, like Free and the gang demonstrated, if you're a powerful enough swordsman yourself with a fairy weapon to counter Liscar's and a fairy adequate enough not to be swept by Liscar's physical onslaught, you stand a chance, and if you have comrades to back you up, you might even have an edge.

But with Eajay it's different. He's not only a powerful swordsman, he's also unhinged, sharp, not above playing very dirty and, most importantly, has that slomo precognition ability through his fairy that renders even the best swordsmanship pretty much useless and makes it much more difficult to land a hit on him than on Liscar. From what I understand, he's pretty much invincible in close combat, and I suspect he can even dodge bullets/projectiles thanks to that fairy ability of his without much problem, too, though I am slightly disappointed no bullet was fired to test it.

Say swear, where are you seeing that info ?
Oct 28, 2019 11:20 PM

Feb 2019
CG said:
Superns18 said:

matias067 said:

Never mind I just found the manga, it’s 7 chapters online, can’t wait for a volume to come out so I can support
Oct 28, 2019 11:57 PM

Nov 2009
Superns18 said:
Never mind I just found the manga, it’s 7 chapters online, can’t wait for a volume to come out so I can support
Vol.1 in Japanese is out, too (for example, here)
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Oct 29, 2019 12:09 AM

Feb 2019
CG said:
Superns18 said:
Vol.1 in Japanese is out, too (for example, here)

BRO WTF, picking this up tomorrow for sure

Why isn’t it even linked or mentioned on the wiki page??
Marinate1016Oct 29, 2019 12:12 AM
Oct 29, 2019 1:10 AM

Nov 2009
Superns18 said:
Probably because this series, both the anime and the manga, is sadly overlooked... which is a shame, really, I personally love both.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Oct 29, 2019 1:15 AM

Apr 2009
Nice seeing Bitter Sweet back. Some action in this episode even tho it looked eh. Free talking about if only he had Verosteal.lol Ok Free, I believe you............not.
Oct 29, 2019 1:31 AM

Feb 2019
CG said:
Superns18 said:
Probably because this series, both the anime and the manga, is sadly overlooked... which is a shame, really, I personally love both.

There’s not even a season 2 synopsis or character list on MAL which I personally find disgusting.
Oct 29, 2019 4:16 AM
Apr 2016

Superns18 said:
CG said:

There’s not even a season 2 synopsis or character list on MAL which I personally find disgusting.

MAL takes itself less and less serious. They do not care about less popular titles, like at all. Maybe if one deviant guy from their team decides to push a synopsis for a third rate series with ~6.0 score, but with a lot of underage girls, then it is there. Otherwise, they attempt to employ other people to do they work/bidding. Even then, the site is emptying the more titles are added.
Re:formed
Oct 29, 2019 10:19 AM

Feb 2019
Daniel_Naumov said:

Superns18 said:

MAL takes itself less and less serious. They do not care about less popular titles, like at all. Maybe if one deviant guy from their team decides to push a synopsis for a third rate series with ~6.0 score, but with a lot of underage girls, then it is there. Otherwise, they attempt to employ other people to do they work/bidding. Even then, the site is emptying the more titles are added.

That’s a shame. They also don’t have several manga that I read listed. I submitted a synopsis thing last night, but I’m not comfortable enough with computer to do the character breakdown part.
Oct 30, 2019 6:36 AM

Jul 2017
The Black Fairy Tome, located. All men assemble with information to retrieve it back. But only one part is found, the rest lay dormant at Gui Carlin, and Eajey (one of the top executives) got it, essentially monopolizing the Black portion, with the White still unknown.

End up, all characters came back for it (Veronica, Damien, Bitter Sweet, not to mention Dorothea), and with Gui Carlin now the enemy to go after, there is no choice but a truce.

Moreover, Eajay isn't an easy opponent and his Fairy isn't a joke. The only option to run is anything but unwise, as the puzzle is beginning to unfold about everybody's notions and what they're truly after. Suspicions of Damien Carme being part of the line of descendants is one that I am predicting heavily right now.

Truly a heavy heart-wrenching episode to see all those connections unfold.
Nov 3, 2019 4:35 AM

Jan 2015
I wonder how much the outcome of the fight would change if Free had VeroSteal, i think he'd just slice the fairy as Eyes mostly dodges and i doubt he is a match to Free if Free has VeroSteal. I mean he went toe to toe with a freaking monster Beevie Liscar. And Eyes mostly got his reputation from his ability not his physical prowess (which is also pretty compelling don't get me wrong, but he can definitely be outmatched by stronger Fighters)

Poor Damien, his perfect cover is blown now he will get tied to Veronica and if she ever does succeed in taking out Ray Dawn, you can guess whose place Dorothea will be searching up. You can even see the horror in his face, there in the last shot.

Also i'm somehow weirdly attracted to the blonde gyaru girl (and she speaks pretty cute), i barely remember her from first season even though i know she was there. That's what happens when you only get to like the last 5 episodes of the first season without really liking previous 7 episodes...
Nov 3, 2019 6:30 AM

Aug 2013
Bitter Sweet makes an appearance. There is always trouble when she shows up.

A new character showed up, Eajey. He's quite powerful.

Nov 10, 2019 1:02 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Fine episode, I really enjoyed the fight where multiple people took part of, It really shows the threat they're facing.
Nov 14, 2019 7:39 AM

Jul 2009
Marlya was jealous! Ver should talk with her already
Dec 19, 2019 3:32 PM

Aug 2017
Bitter Sweet is back and betrayed people again, I guess lol.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 11, 2020 3:08 PM

Jul 2015
Damn maffia guy Eajay here is pretty op, having a fairy that enables him to dodge the opponents moves and a fairy weapon

Lmao that end scene, Marlya jealous much?

Feb 16, 2021 1:55 PM
Oct 2019
that was awesome

so many factions vying for power. so many individuals with their own personal motives and revolving loyalties

Pearl's fairy darkening the sky as it jumped in from above to attack was dope af. to kill "eyes", all you have to do it stop his fairy, right? attack his fairy!!! how come fairy soldier isn't always carrying his fairy weapon with him? what is this nonsense?!

the ministry of fairies is also a religion? they seem kind of shady...
HagePotPotatoFeb 16, 2021 2:11 PM
Aug 15, 2021 5:23 AM

Feb 2018
Eajey is the coolest villain so far.. what's his fairys purpose tho? ;p it sees the attacks in slowmo or what?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2019

67 by baahsu »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:12 PM

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

24 by Kap92 »»
Aug 15, 2021 5:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

21 by Kap92 »»
Aug 15, 2021 5:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2019

26 by Kap92 »»
Aug 15, 2021 5:25 AM

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2019

21 by Kap92 »»
Aug 15, 2021 5:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.