Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2019 8:52 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Incredible chapter! Hayasaka x Fujiwara pretty much confirmed! :D

And my boy Ishii~ with his amazing radar with "会長たちこそ色々あったんじゃないですか?" "Isn't there a lot going on with the two of you?" Sent our love birds to "NoNoNoNoNo!"

Also, I wonder what type of man Kaguya's Ani-sama is. Kaguya's new year congratulatory smile was cute! <3

Overall, a chapter worth every panel with so many things happening at the same time!

5/5
shanimebibSep 14, 2019 8:59 AM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 15, 2019 12:14 PM

May 2012
A lot happened in this chapter goddamn, so much to cover. The last four or so chapters have really rejuvenated my interest in this series. Good to see the series return to a more light-hearted tone whilst still maintaining progress.

Kaguya's speech over the phone about kissing Shirogane was hilarious and greatly contextualizes how Hayasaka was pushed over the edge into pouncing on Fujiwara. I thought the haya x fuji was going to be skipped entirely but I think the few panels it got is perfectly suitable even if the Yuri connoisseurs may want something longer.

The daddy in the east has consistently been one of the best parts of this manga and this chapter is no different. Kaguya looked cute as fuck hiding behind shirogane like that and I really look forward to her interacting with the whole Shirogane family (especially Kei).

The Stanford plot was also addressed this chapter, and I think both Kaguya and Shirogane leaving to study abroad would be a suitable endpoint for this manga. Once again Kaguya being cute with the "President..you're the best.."

Chika is the enemy of world peace.

Kaguya's brother appears to be quite the asshole just like Ganan. She has two other brothers and I wouldn't be surprised if they're not any different. Interestingly, Kaguya thinks very little of her older brother and considers him incompetent (maybe because Hayasaka was able to hack into his computer?).

Finally we see Shirogane's Christmas gift and Kaguya's birthday gift and they're both so perfect, I love it. Kaguya being her genius self and gushing about the real meaning of Shirogane's gift was once again cute af. Looks like Shirogane realised that Ishigami helped Kaguya with her gift. Love their bromance.

LMAO that last panel of Kaguya doesn't match up at all with her thoughts, she really is horny for kisses.

TLDR; Kaguya a goddamn qt. Excellent chapter. 5/5
arcticdrop712Sep 15, 2019 4:19 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2019 12:15 AM

Jul 2012
Really like how different chapters are, keeps the feeling of it being fresh or new.
Kaguya bragging to Hayasaka about her relationship progress made her snap and Fujiwara with her untimed thoughts was the victim of it ... Poor Hayasaka =(
Really interested in situation of Kaguya's household.
Sep 17, 2019 12:18 AM

Jul 2015
So a new semester begins

China is definitely the star of this manga.

Sep 17, 2019 12:19 AM

Jan 2018
Well, why do authors always have to censor the best scenes poor Hayasaka though?

Well, seems like Kaguya didn't have a good relationship with her family and Kaguya is such a kiss maniac lol.
Sep 17, 2019 12:33 AM

Mar 2015
i am ready for the new stuff author will given to me. bring it on!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 17, 2019 6:24 AM

Sep 2018
I just need to say that "Very Nice" from Papa Shirogane is without a doubt the funniest thing i will see this whole week, well done Papa Shirogane, well done!

Also our boy Ishigami has soo much manga/anime knowledge that he can see the ship in fron of him.

I feel bad for Hayasaka, Kaguya is soo love struck that she doesnt see how her constant love talk is hurting Hayasaka.I hope she find someone to love...
well that's just my opinion.....
Sep 17, 2019 6:49 AM

Sep 2018
"Very nice" chapter indeed. Nice conclusion to the whole flashback arc. Lol at Kaguya turning into a kiss addict, poor Hayasaka tho. At least the kiss wasn't entirely skipped, though I'd have loved a bit more >.>
Chika is the enemy of world peace confirmed.
Sep 17, 2019 7:40 AM

Nov 2013
So basically everyone's unhappy in the council, except for the obvious couple.
Sep 17, 2019 8:04 AM
Mar 2015
our happy couple continues on blissfully while the rest struggle with their relationships
Sep 17, 2019 9:04 AM

Jul 2017
all we need now is the author to introduce a new male character and give Hayasaka her deserved route

also seems like Ishigami is still in love with Tsubame? F for Iino
Sep 17, 2019 12:27 PM

Feb 2018
Now is time for the true main character to shine. Ishigami-kun wants to be confessed to!
Jokes aside, I'm worried of what Ishi thinks is worthy, he admires prez so, maybe he'll try to be more like him? That will make Iino go kyun~ not Tsubame. Damn, I'm actually looking foward for this love triangle. A love triangle of all things.....
I can't blame Hayasaka for trying to kiss Fujiwara, with all that pressure and atmosphere, who wouldn't?
This short stories format went quite well, the active cast is big so there is lot going on, which is good.
Sep 18, 2019 4:44 AM

Feb 2018
Lmao this chapter was hilarious i died laughing, Hayasaka kissing Chika was great, Yurification! Yurification! Please make Hayasaka happy.

Papa shirogane tho
Sep 18, 2019 6:27 AM

Jan 2018
WHAT A WAY TO MAKE A GIFT MEANINGFUL SHINOMIYA LOLOLOLOL
Sep 18, 2019 8:20 AM

Mar 2018
Hilarious.
Every last one of these short stories was hilarious

Hayasaka x Fujiwara confirmed lol

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Sep 18, 2019 3:18 PM

Jan 2018
please make hayasaka x fujiwara real!! Hayasaka deserves happiness.
(they're already canon in my heart btw)
Sep 18, 2019 5:54 PM

Sep 2010
Oh my goodness, there was so much going on this chapter. Good job, Akasaka and the Young Jump staff!

I look forward to how all these events will play out.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Sep 18, 2019 10:08 PM

Jan 2011
Tsubame btfo by Maki.

What do you know, Hayasaka really did go straight for a kiss, no misunderstandings.
Sep 19, 2019 11:04 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
arcticdrop712 said:
A lot happened in this chapter goddamn, so much to cover. The last four or so chapters have really rejuvenated my interest in this series. Good to see the series return to a more light-hearted tone whilst still maintaining progress.

Kaguya's speech over the phone about kissing Shirogane was hilarious and greatly contextualizes how Hayasaka was pushed over the edge into pouncing on Fujiwara. I thought the haya x fuji was going to be skipped entirely but I think the few panels it got is perfectly suitable even if the Yuri connoisseurs may want something longer.

The daddy in the east has consistently been one of the best parts of this manga and this chapter is no different. Kaguya looked cute as fuck hiding behind shirogane like that and I really look forward to her interacting with the whole Shirogane family (especially Kei).

The Stanford plot was also addressed this chapter, and I think both Kaguya and Shirogane leaving to study abroad would be a suitable endpoint for this manga. Once again Kaguya being cute with the "President..you're the best.."

Chika is the enemy of world peace.

Kaguya's brother appears to be quite the asshole just like Ganan. She has two other brothers and I wouldn't be surprised if they're not any different. Interestingly, Kaguya thinks very little of her older brother and considers him incompetent (maybe because Hayasaka was able to hack into his computer?).

Finally we see Shirogane's Christmas gift and Kaguya's birthday gift and they're both so perfect, I love it. Kaguya being her genius self and gushing about the real meaning of Shirogane's gift was once again cute af. Looks like Shirogane realised that Ishigami helped Kaguya with her gift. Love their bromance.

LMAO that last panel of Kaguya doesn't match up at all with her thoughts, she really is horny for kisses.

TLDR; Kaguya a goddamn qt. Excellent chapter. 5/5

You sum it up quite nicely for all of us here :-)
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 19, 2019 7:19 PM

May 2015
I really love seeing them act like an actual couple. The "get the other to confess" mind games were always funny and helped make the story feel distinct, but I'm enjoying the direction this is going as of late.

Sep 20, 2019 12:22 PM

Mar 2017
A great way to end the whole arc. That "short story" style was really fun to read.

So this is what happened xD
Sep 22, 2019 8:49 AM

Oct 2017
Oy oy did Hayasaka just kiss fujiwara there, I thght she was trying to kiss and havn't done it yet. Is this a new plot twist XD Hayasaka x Fujiwara.
Sep 23, 2019 1:09 AM
Jan 2019
This is getting funnier. I wonder how this manga would be ended tho.

akabiSep 23, 2019 1:13 AM
Sep 27, 2019 9:57 AM

Apr 2018
Lot of stuff going on here. Mostly made me laugh. That moment when Mr. Shirogane caught them both in the mall lmao. Yu is really attentive with his surroundings I think he already knows about their relationship
Nov 2, 2019 4:23 AM

Feb 2019
That world peace gag made me laugh out loud.
Aug 24, 2020 6:49 PM

Dec 2013
Hayasaka was more aggressive with her kiss than I expected.

RIP world peace.
Jan 3, 2022 6:26 AM

Jul 2021
Interesting how Maki got a merchandise from India and flexed it out, also now I understood why Chika ran away from Hayasaka, that forced kiss, I wish it came true and they can do some yuri yk 0o0. Lmao Shirogane and Kaguya are both caught by Daddy Shirogane and the way his father stares at Kaguya and just gives her some advice is hilarious. Nice to see that Kaguya is mentally preparing to apply for Stanford, also the moment when Chika and Hayasaka during wish masking was such a misunderstanding xD, anyways the other panels were nice and I can’t wait for the next semester!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 13, 2022 5:42 AM

Apr 2021
Each and every topic in this chapter was funny and good!!!! And with that the new term begins!!!
Apr 14, 2022 3:47 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Very funny chapter finally explaining a lot of things, just like these last 5-8 chapters.
TBH I would be in for Hayasaka x Chika, but that is mainly because I dont really see a male on the series that is good enough for Hayasaka, she is one of my favorites, I want her to meet someone too, that deserves her!

Unlikely the mangaka will go for either of the above...

Great chapter anyway, seeing Hayasaka turning tables on Chika had me laughing.
Jan 5, 2023 5:42 PM
Mar 2021
This was really cute, and I liked going about everything in a rapid-fire way to get the readers up to speed and back on track. Also, Kaguya's gift to Shirogane was adorable.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 271 Discussion

solace - Jul 26, 2022

29 by ABWN »»
May 1, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.