Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 4, 2019 7:05 PM

Mar 2015
DrSexy said:
Rose of versailles with modern animation would instantly be considered a masterpiece

It's already is a masterpiece. Don't know why it needs a remake
The world is not beautiful. Therefore, it is.
Aug 4, 2019 7:08 PM
Jul 2018
It is very old but I would love a remake of Getbackers, I loved the characters and the story was quite nice
Aug 4, 2019 7:09 PM

Oct 2013
I'd say Hitman Reborn. I might like it more without those filler arcs.
Aug 4, 2019 8:57 PM
Oct 2018
Don't see it on here yet, but I would love to see Tsubasa Chronicles remade to be more like the Tokyo Revelations OVA. I would 100% be okay with them remaking the entire show.
Aug 4, 2019 9:42 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Maybe because I've been mentioning/recommending this anime a lot lately in the forums, but I immediately thought of Uta Kata.

There is a good amount of this anime that I do like.
I can't exactly say this is the most memorable anime ever to me, but it does have its charm. This show has some good visuals, such as the scenery and some of the character designs. There is a different transformation for each episode, and while some of the outfits aren't the greatest, it's a nice change of pace as multiple transformation outfits is not very common in magical girl anime.
I really love this show's soundtrack, and it works well in combination with the scenery and the show's slow pacing. Some people might find slow pacing as a bad thing, but as a slice of life coming-of-age story set during the summer, I'm sure many people may find this relaxing to watch.

Despite my compliments on it, there's three big reasons why I believe this show could need a remake:

1. The biggest one is probably the plot. It's decent and was enough for me to keep watching, but it could definitely use some re-working/improvement.
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that this anime feels underdeveloped at some points... and much like with Pokémon Diamond and Pearl's case, a remake that works on improving the story would work wonders.

2. I did mention I liked the visuals, but I will admit that I wasn't sure about watching Uta Kata at first because of what I saw of it beforehand. The characters honestly look a bit weird with their eyes— the pupils are so small that it kinda makes the characters look more like aliens... maybe that's just me.
    I guess this is one of these shows that look better when it's actually in motion, because I learned to like it when I actually watched it. But speaking of motion, I thought the animation was fine and didn't make it seem obvious that there wasn't much of a budget, but a remake with better animation would still be nice.

3. This show would easily become more popular if it came out today than back when it came out in fall 2004. If you've seen the MAL database for Uta Kata, you may notice a lot of recommendations for Madoka Magica.
    That's not without a reason. This is a magical girl show that goes in a more dark direction, which is interesting since this show came out 7 years before Madoka did and in the same year as the first Pretty Cure series, which is one of the more textbook-definition show of the magical girl genre. (I hope that makes sense lol)
    Now, remember that after Madoka Magica came out, most magical girl shows that come out nowadays try to go in the direction that Madoka goes— something darker or tries to surprise the viewer in some way with more mature stuff like gore or torture.

If this show came out a bit after Madoka Magica did, it would definitely be considered a show bandwagoning on Madoka's fame... but at the same time, it would definitely be way more popular since Madoka Magica fans would see it, thinking that it might be similarly good. And a good amount of Madoka Magica fans, like myself, eventually did watch this show.
    So on a business decision, a remake in a time where this kind of magical girl show is more popular than before would kinda make sense.

I dunno if my reasoning makes any sense, but yeah that's why a remake of this show would be nice.

At the same time, I kinda also don't want it to be remade because of fanservice.
This anime has a lot of shots around or under the skirt and some of the transformation sequences have a bit of this— episode 3's transformation sequence/outfit is probably the most obvious of the fanservice relating to the magical parts of this show.

The fanservice is honestly not that bad compared to most anime with fanservice/ecchi, but it happened so often that made me (and I'm sure with other people) uncomfortable to watch... episode 6 is probably the worst offender of this... just...

I mean I guess it's cuz I don't like fanservice... and part of me doesn't want a remake because of how ecchi is really popular nowadays and that a modern remake of this show would probably put more fanservice on a show that honestly did not need it

But yeah, aside from the fanservice, a remake of Uta Kata would sound great to me!
Aug 4, 2019 10:25 PM

Jun 2019
A lot of posters are saying Rurouni Kenshin, but the first two-thirds or so of the '96 series is very solid, up until around episode 60. If you don't want all the filler, just stop watching after the Kyoto arc (unless you're in love with the characters and/or a completionist).

Anyway, I'd choose:

Akira - Might be heresy to some considering its legacy, but I feel like the original film is just decent and it isn't due to age. Love the plot, but the way it unfolds is often more messy than gripping in its execution and never sucked me in. If they could do this with only 2D digital and a pledge of no nauseating CGI it'd be a worth a shot. If it's another abortion of a remake, we can always ignore its existence and stick with the original film.

Aug 4, 2019 10:33 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
After seeing Advent of The Red Comet, I would like to see a remake of Mobile Suit Gundam.
Aug 4, 2019 10:35 PM
Jan 2018
WatchTillTandava said:
A lot of posters are saying Rurouni Kenshin, but the first two-thirds or so of the '96 series is very solid, up until around episode 60. If you don't want all the filler, just stop watching after the Kyoto arc (unless you're in love with the characters and/or a completionist).

Anyway, I'd choose:

Akira - Might be heresy to some considering its legacy, but I feel like the original film is just decent and it isn't due to age. Love the plot, but the way it unfolds is often more messy than gripping in its execution and never sucked me in. If they could do this with only 2D digital and a pledge of no nauseating CGI it'd be a worth a shot. If it's another abortion of a remake, we can always ignore its existence and stick with the original film.

Um...
You do know that Akira is being remade, right?
Aug 4, 2019 10:36 PM

Jul 2019
i'd take a mulligan on darling in the franxx, mainly just to fix the last couple episodes. loved the show so much up to that point.

after seeing how well fruits basket is going, i'd love to see a couple older shows freshened up a bit. love hina could be a good one, as well as ah my goddess.
Aug 4, 2019 10:41 PM
Sep 2018
I would say Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge because I still want more of it and it's one of my childhood favorites.
Aug 4, 2019 10:46 PM

Mar 2014
Deadman Wonderland. The ending was shit and we'll never get a S2 because Manglobe died. Still, it had potential and a reboot would be cool.
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127
Aug 4, 2019 10:50 PM
Jul 2018
One Piece, but I'm sure it'll eventually get one or at least the Dragon Ball Kai treatment.
Aug 4, 2019 10:51 PM

Mar 2018
I would pick Tokyo Ghoul and Berserk.
Aug 4, 2019 10:52 PM

Jun 2019
TodAboT said:
WatchTillTandava said:

Anyway, I'd choose:

Um...
You do know that Akira is being remade, right?

No, I wasn't aware of that at all. More fodder for internet searching tonight. I'm a little surprised, but I'll remain cautiously optimistic and reserve judgment until I see more come out on it.
Aug 4, 2019 11:31 PM

Dec 2011
Tackling a giant like Umineko would be difficult but really nice :(
Gakuen Alice, we never even got to the heart of the story.

Fario-P said:
Maybe because I've been mentioning/recommending this anime a lot lately in the forums, but I immediately thought of Uta Kata.

You're onto something here- I forgot all about Uta Kata. I'm with you on everything you said, a remake of this would actually be nice? It was ahead of its time, and with a touching theme like loving yourself paired with its unsettling tone, I think it'd be refreshing amidst the copycats that spawned after Madoka. As a fan of the magical girl genre, it's more impactful than the latter imo, and is deserving of more attention than it has.
Aug 4, 2019 11:52 PM

Jan 2018
I'd really like to see Soul Eater get remade to coincide with the perfect edition of the manga being released
whats a signature
Aug 4, 2019 11:58 PM
Jul 2018
One Piece

Twin Star Exorcists

UQ Holder!

Naruto

Mahou Sensei Negima (haven't watched/read it, but I know they did a UQ Holder! to it too)

Soul Eater (haven't read the manga but I know the anime stopped following the manga the last 15 episodes or so)

Sword Art Online (haven't read the novels but people that have said that the anime absolutely butchered everything)
Aug 5, 2019 12:42 AM

Dec 2015
None, what would be the point? An even stronger NO for new adaptations of past adapted works.
Creators should focus on their own ideasn(although you can use something as a start and apply your own vision).

DrSexy said:
Rose of versailles with modern animation would instantly be considered a masterpiece

Errm... remember the explosive announcement that Sailor Moon would be readaptated with modern means in order to faithfully render both the original scenario and mangaka's style?
Well, what happened?
- first, they felt the need to modify / add things in the story as soon as the first chapter (I'm not talking about the useless but non-obtrusive delocation to the 2000s)
- secondly, they took a step backward for the drawings in the 2nd series (3rd chapter), going for a "mix" between the manga's and first adaptation's designs. And now, based on the next chapter's picture, we can see they went even further into regression, mimicking the first TV show's style. And why? Because it was too intricate, too hard to animate. What about the great extended possibilities that digital animation supposedly offer?
In other words, I don't see the added value that would bring a re adaptation.

@Nine-TailedJosh But the anime concluded its own version of the story. o_O For the original story, there is the manga.
Rei_IIIAug 5, 2019 12:45 AM
Aug 5, 2019 5:46 AM

Aug 2017
Agamenon said:
Can someone explain why everyone doesn't like the anime adaptation of Pandora Hearts ?

I like the anime but I want the last couple of episodes to be remade because it wasn't in the manga
"We are all like fireworks: we climb, we shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even when that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework and continue to shine.. forever."

Aug 5, 2019 6:01 AM

Feb 2011
Rosario Vampire, definitely. It's one of the best mangas I've read and the anime is a joke.

Aug 5, 2019 6:05 AM

Jun 2019
Yu yu hakusho needs a remake for sure. I would also really like to see a continuation of Hajime no Ippo, those three seasons weren't enough :-(
No anime is non-canon. Non-canon is canon, but on a different world line.
Aug 5, 2019 6:22 AM

Mar 2018
I agree with everyone who mentioned Rose of Versailles. I also wouldn't mind a good adaption of "Little Princess" because the one from the 80s is pretty ugly. Also a new version of Les Mis would be cool.
Aug 5, 2019 6:36 AM

Jun 2015
ChloesRoses said:
Agamenon said:
Can someone explain why everyone doesn't like the anime adaptation of Pandora Hearts ?

I like the anime but I want the last couple of episodes to be remade because it wasn't in the manga

Well that's understandable but it doesn't explain the hate that I see from some people to the anime.

Aug 5, 2019 6:50 AM

Jun 2019
I want a remake of Spongebob's third season.
Aug 5, 2019 6:52 AM

Jan 2018
I don't know if this really counts, but a remake of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou's "anime adaptation" would be incredible. It won't ever happen, but I'd die happy seeing my favorite manga adapted into a full series and not just two shoddy OVAs.

"I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the
people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.
"
― Jorge Luis Borges
[url=]Goodreads[/url] | [url=]Letterboxd[/url]

Aug 5, 2019 7:18 AM

Jun 2015
It recently worked very well for Mahoujin Guruguru, but it also helped that they went for a complete adaptation of the manga and the kind of story it is allowed for a much faster pace.

After all they adapted way more in 24 eps than the two original series from the 90s did in more than 80 episodes (admittedly they had a lot of anime original content, but some arcs that took up to 4-5 eps only lasted 1 in the 2017 remake). But still part of the charm of the original with the early 90s fantasy RPG backgrounds and its soundtrack wasn't quite there now, despite the improved animation for instance.

Another great recent case is Haikara-san ga Tooru, a shoujo from the 70s that originally had a 42-ep series that didn't adapt the whole story and that recently has received a complete readaptation in 2-movies by the same studio that did the series back then (Nippon Animation) and with some really great people working in it.

But I don't think I actively want a remake of anything as of now. It's refreshing to see that type of announcements but more often than not they end up being disappointing. Off the top of my head Banana Fish deciding to update the setting from the 80s to a current contemporary one, FLCL continuing something that really did not need sequels or Berserk 2016 being just what it is. Then there are series like Rose of Versailles that @DrSexy mentioned that I believe rely very heavily in the original team that did them and if they are ever referred to as masterpieces would be in their original form.
Aug 5, 2019 7:36 AM

Jan 2018
Tokyo Ghoul without a doubt and maybe Naruto too, without those freaking fillers it would definitely be better.
Aug 5, 2019 7:37 AM

Nov 2016
I would like to see a remake of Groove Adventure Rave, since I really like the anime, and it isn't full adapted anyways.
Aug 5, 2019 9:09 AM

Oct 2018
Akame Ga Kill. Pretty self-explainatory, the manga wasn't done when they aired the anime adaptation, now that it's done, I think they should remake it.

Deadman Wonderland. It didn't get fully adapted, and the first anime was pretty average anyway.

Guilty Crown. Can they please change up the 2nd half of the show? It had a very strong start, but it just got weaker and weaker.

OPM S2. I didn't find this one bad, but I just think that it needs an adaptation that lives up to the 1st season.
【🇳​🇪​🇼​ 🇵​🇷​🇴​🇫​🇮​🇱​🇪​ 🇩​🇪​🇸​🇮​🇬​🇳​】

I accept all friend requests! - Feel free to add me!

Aug 5, 2019 11:53 AM
Jul 2019
zieek said:
Katekyo Hitman reborn (haven't seen it)
World of Ueki (haven't seen it)
Cowboy Bebop (haven't seen it)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (haven't seen it)
Toriko (haven't seen it)

Maybe watch them first, lol. : )
Cause how do yknow if youve never seen the real thing. XDDDDDD
Aug 5, 2019 11:55 AM
Jul 2019
Nine-TailedJosh said:
shadowblaster5 said:
One Piece
Rurouni Kenshin (havent finished it but the voices dont fit at all)
YYH
Inuyasha

Yes, One Piece should have a remake where they actually adapt a reasonable amount of chapters per episode, remove the filler parts in episodes, and have better animation. That would be great once the series has finished but sadly I don't think that's going to happen.

Whats wrong with the animation from OP?
Julius_SpinAug 5, 2019 12:21 PM
Aug 5, 2019 12:01 PM
Jul 2019
Most of them dont need a remake.
I was seriously thinkin about the question tho.
But Fist of the North Star, although legendary, first needs a better storyline with more depth for it to work as a remake thatll be more than another spaghetti.
One Piece, Naruto and Bleach could use remakes without fillers but they rode in on a damn high hype horse, what are the chances they can pull that off twice?
Berserk needs a better show than it has now but I believe they are already working on a followup without that lame cgi because they wouldve already released a new one if they werent.
Baki already has a remake. And some shows are genius as they are like Lain.
NGE couldnt do it twice, just look at the Rebuilds. Not enough excentricity, to flashy, too shiny, too clean, too, too... not NGE95.
And thats the mistake often made, just look at the Ninja Scroll remake for example, yikes.

So after thinking hard about it...........................
AIR MASTER could work genius.
and.......................
ANGEL COP.
Those 2 could work.
Genocyber, maybe too?
Those titles could be done wicked as a remake with some rewriting and a real good team that doesnt intend to make it too clean, or censored or flashy and is actually willing to put in the work. Like oldskool handdrawn, and cgi can help but only when the difference on screen isnt per se noticable and if its fluent.
And ffs, write a decent story, with exceptional dialogue.

And have someone with talent look at the storyboard.
Julius_SpinAug 5, 2019 12:08 PM
Aug 5, 2019 12:01 PM
Mar 2016
DragonsHunter said:
D gray man should have a remake and adding all the new content.
D gray man would be amazing if a few things changed. I've only reached ep 14, but it'd be great if they made a few tweaks to the setting. Like it make it have a little sunlight
Aug 5, 2019 12:05 PM
Mar 2016
Julius_Spin said:
Nine-TailedJosh said:

Yes, One Piece should have a remake where they actually adapt a reasonable amount of chapters per episode, remove the filler parts in episodes, and have better animation. That would be great once the series has finished but sadly I don't think that's going to happen.

For me, it's just the fights. The fights feel lackluster in comparison to Naruto, HxH, and other shounen. It's expensive to produce amazing fight scenes, but it should look epic asf once in a while imo. It shouldn't also have to reuse scenes like the Collosseum cheering scene in Dressrosa. Animation in Wano so far is ideal.
Aug 5, 2019 12:11 PM

Jul 2013
DragonsHunter said:
D gray man should have a remake and adding all the new content.
Honestly, I think Hallow should had been a remake instead of a continuation. If the intention of Hallow was to attract new audiences to D. Gray Man, they should had done a new adaptation of the contents that the 2006 anime adapted without the fillers it had (+ new content that the first series didn't adapted) to catch the interest of people from the beginning instead of forcing them watch the old anime to understand all the story and then throw the audience to a very different D. Gray Man, with new voices, brigther colors and different character designs. But, well, seeing how poorly Hallow looked for the most part, is obvious the studio wasn't ready for the project, let alone for a remake that should had more than 20 episodes.

On another note (that is personally important to me), a remake could had made me accustom to the new voice actors that they picked for Hallow, especially for the ones who voiced characters who had little screentime, like Lavi and Krory, but sadly, it wasn't the case, thus they ended sounding very jarring and wrong compared to the previous version (Krory's casting was still weird from the beginning, though).
Aug 5, 2019 12:20 PM
Jul 2019
shadowblaster5 said:
Julius_Spin said:

For me, it's just the fights. The fights feel lackluster in comparison to Naruto, HxH, and other shounen. It's expensive to produce amazing fight scenes, but it should look epic asf once in a while imo. It shouldn't also have to reuse scenes like the Collosseum cheering scene in Dressrosa. Animation in Wano so far is ideal.

True, true.
This may sound crazy but I find the older fights like from Enies Lobby far better than Dressrosa (an unpopular though but altho Im a Law fan I found Dressroas one big letdown whatsoever...) T
That fight with Flamingo was just stalled over and over and not original at all. I would rather see what there was in Alabasta, or Sky, Lobby or Marine Ford, that what defines OP and always sets it apart from the rest:
Not per se really over the top movie fx, more the weirdness and excentricity that jumps out. The creativity always excited me more than anything else. And the humor and emotion that came along with it. They seem to have lost that a lot after Marine Ford tho...

Good Example fight:
Zoro vs Kaku
Whitebeard vs Akainu
Chopper and Usopp vs Mr 4 and Miss Merry Christmas

Altho Luffy vs Katakuri was pretty badass and well done btw.

Was looking forward to Wano till they dropped the filler eps cause of the movie when were only 1 eps into Wano. Such a f'ing let down...

But the flow overal of the animation is very clean, imo.
But I def get what youre saying. ; )
Aug 5, 2019 12:22 PM

Oct 2008
[quote=Julius_Spin message=58120123]
zieek said:

Maybe watch them first, lol. : )
Cause how do yknow if youve never seen the real thing. XDDDDDD

Katekyo Hitman reborn - the mc starts as this ugly shrimp
World of Ueki - first few ep were boring
Cowboy Bebop - looks old
Neon Genesis Evangelion - looks old
Toriko - I tried and failed
Aug 5, 2019 12:22 PM
Oct 2015
I would really like a remake of shaman king So many things where changed or not included in the anime that i would really like to see.
Akame ga Kill! Again some things things where changed or not shown that are in the manga that i would like to see.
Also Soul Eater
Aug 5, 2019 12:28 PM

May 2019
Whgedia said:
Naruto. Just remove the filler and the show becomes a 9/10 for me ( 10/10 if Kaguya didn´t exist )

100000000000% agree with this, naruto if you delete the war arc and all the fillers.
Yuu yuu hakusho remake would be nice too. The original dragonball series would be good as well. I’ve only read the manga because of the quality of the show. It wasn’t too bad (for its time) but it deserves a better remake.
Berserk definitely needs a remake, my favourite manga of all time and deserves the best top notch production. Junji ito horror collection deserves one, too.
Aug 5, 2019 12:50 PM
Jul 2018
GTO remake would been nice with 26 episode plus with slightly more mature and different direction and less of comedy than the original (and manga). Seeing GTO live action even got remake so I can still hope for a anime remake as well.

And also Kyou Kara Ore Wa remake would been nice adapts only best part of the manga.

Tsukihime remake could been cool because lack of good vampire anime these days..

Also MSG first season also needs remake because old one haven't aged well and pretty sure they will do one for celebrating 50th anniversary!
Aug 5, 2019 1:09 PM
Mar 2016
Julius_Spin said:
shadowblaster5 said:

True, true.
This may sound crazy but I find the older fights like from Enies Lobby far better than Dressrosa (an unpopular though but altho Im a Law fan I found Dressroas one big letdown whatsoever...) T
That fight with Flamingo was just stalled over and over and not original at all. I would rather see what there was in Alabasta, or Sky, Lobby or Marine Ford, that what defines OP and always sets it apart from the rest:
Not per se really over the top movie fx, more the weirdness and excentricity that jumps out. The creativity always excited me more than anything else. And the humor and emotion that came along with it. They seem to have lost that a lot after Marine Ford tho...

Good Example fight:
Zoro vs Kaku
Whitebeard vs Akainu

Was looking forward to Wano till they dropped the filler eps cause of the movie when were only 1 eps into Wano. Such a f'ing let down...

Exactly how I feel. The animation pre-timeskip may have seem old and outdated, but it was my favorite because it helped the comedy. The overall mood and atmosphere of the episodes before the timeskip made One Piece feel like unlike any other shounen. That's why I say pretimeskip>timeskip.

Btw I think the peak quality of One Piece animation was the Zoro vs Ainz fight in Film Z. I wish every fight were like that.
Aug 5, 2019 1:15 PM
Sep 2012
Trigun for sure!!! His world needs a polish and his story being brought to a new audience.
Aug 5, 2019 1:26 PM

Nov 2017
Serial Experiments Lain made by Shaft studio.
Stay gold!
魔法よ魔法よ生まれておいで!
Sasuga Kasuga! Osaka fan club on MAL. Join us if you like Osaka-san!
Aug 5, 2019 1:37 PM

Jul 2019
Ouran High School Host Club. I would love to see the whole manga getting animated just like Fruits Basket is getting now.
Other places where to find me:

☆ AO3/FF/tumblr/YouTube: Tuliharja
☆ Pixiv: Tuliharja/72847426
☆ DA: Tuliharja-art
☆ Instagram: tuliharja_art
Aug 5, 2019 2:08 PM

Jul 2016
I would love to see a remake of yu yu hakusho. The story and characters are fantastic, and I'm sure many people would enjoy it. HXH 2011 was a success, so I don't see why yu yu wouldn't be.
Aug 5, 2019 2:13 PM

Jan 2017
The original Macross, the later 1/3 wasn't great.
Aug 5, 2019 2:14 PM

Dec 2012
Anything whose source is complete now that didn't get completely adapted, which is several hundred titles.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Aug 5, 2019 2:19 PM
Sep 2018
Yu Yu Hakusho would do well to have a remake fixing the last arc so it feels a bit more complete. The Bleach anime is still unfinished. When its done One Piece will benefit from the Dragon Ball Kai treatment. Berserk still needs a proper adaptation. But most of all Kingdom needs a traditional 2D anime rather than the 3D trash that we got.
“It is my perception that a true friend never relies on another's dream. A person with the potential to be my true friend must be able to find his reason for life without my help. And, he would have to put his heart and soul into protecting his dream. He would never hesitate to fight for his dream, even against me.”

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Aug 5, 2019 2:22 PM
Jul 2019
shadowblaster5 said:
Julius_Spin said:

True, true.

Good Example fight:
Zoro vs Kaku
Whitebeard vs Akainu

Exactly how I feel. The animation pre-timeskip may have seem old and outdated, but it was my favorite because it helped the comedy. The overall mood and atmosphere of the episodes before the timeskip made One Piece feel like unlike any other shounen. That's why I say pretimeskip>timeskip.

Btw I think the peak quality of One Piece animation was the Zoro vs Ainz fight in Film Z. I wish every fight were like that.

Yeh, for sure.
And cool, I have Z on Blu Ray, a good reason to check that scene out again from that perspective.

Fun conversation. : )

Have a good day.
Aug 5, 2019 2:48 PM

May 2011
No remake, preferably.

It's better to get inspiration from past matter and run along with them to create something new. Remakes mainly are constructive when the OG is flawed, had untapped potential and is still thematically relevant in present times.

Besides, there are tons of excellent manga which never had any adaptation. So tell me, why an unnecessary remake over a much needed adaptation?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - 8 hours ago

14 by Yuri-Crusader »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » What tropes do you find the most annoying in a protagonist?

ZeroMajor12 - 21 minutes ago

7 by NubFix »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » can anime influence your dark side?

deg - 3 hours ago

10 by Sorachin »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 1 hour ago

14 by joseifan »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » whats the severity of social stigma for anime and its fans now a days?

deg - 2 hours ago

6 by Zarutaku »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.