Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 5, 2019 4:09 AM

Jun 2017
Awesome episode, great fights and usage of sounds. Props to Inosuke, he sorta lost hope in the midde but hey, he fought to the end, I'm glad that Giyuu saved him, Shinobu is also looking great, I wonder how will Zenitsu get saved. Looking forward to the next.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
โ€• Lelouch Vi Britannia
Aug 5, 2019 3:57 PM

Oct 2009
I want the next episode so bad TT-TT
How is Tanjiro gonna do this without a katana! Plus it looks like he got cut... TT-TT
Even if Nezuko come out, she can’t do much since he was able to cut the katana.
Though I do really want more Nezuko!

Happy Inosuke and Zen got saved, though I wonder how poor Zen will get healed.
I am loving all the characters in this series!
Aug 5, 2019 5:57 PM

Sep 2018
why it takes too longgggg before the pillar / elite warriors respond to the situation.. so many low class already killed before they appear!
Aug 5, 2019 6:23 PM

Jul 2014
Excellent episode, enraging cliffhanger. I like how they are slowly unraveling the story of Inosuke and Zenitsu, it is funny how they are all missing one or both parents. Japan loves main characters with no parents lol.
Aug 5, 2019 10:29 PM

Apr 2018
Like, I knew Inosuke wasn't going to get killed but still worries me when he was so close to dying. Thought it was Tanjiro that saved him but glad Giyuu came to the rescue!

Hmm, is the dad really one of the 12th? Maybe it's his son instead? His son seems to be really strong.
Aug 5, 2019 10:30 PM

Apr 2018
WarFirel said:
Grimzey said:
An episode without Zenitsu screaming like a bitch every 4 seconds is a good episode.
Same dude, i really hate the screaming it's annoying

Ditto! I'm not all for it. Sometimes it feels way too forced too
Aug 6, 2019 2:49 AM

May 2019
What an episode. The music and tonal composition was incredible, and the world and character building was enough for two episodes.

Animation of the river genuinely had my jaw dropping, too.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Aug 6, 2019 5:51 AM

Nov 2013
It would be a nice surprise if Spider boy was actually the Twelve and not his dad, since he seems to possess actual intellect
Aug 6, 2019 11:20 AM
Jul 2019
shane_nichols said:
Omg that Inoskue fight Draaaaaaaaged. Easily the most boring fight I've seen so far. He just fuckin loses and then the random demon slayer conveniently shows up out of nowhere and kills it. And wtf was the point of wasting screen time just to watch a nobody get sliced into cubes lmao.

He wasn't that random or was that a joke?
He was one of the 12 most talented Fema
Aug 6, 2019 12:05 PM

Mar 2015
I feel like I'm the only one that's finding this anime a bit boring. I can't quite put my finger on why...

"๐˜‹๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด? ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ’๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ’๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต."

Aug 6, 2019 8:29 PM
Jan 2019
Wow! But what an end! They left me with the intrigue, how Tanjiro will get out of that deadly situation. The thread broke his sword as if nothing, and with that, Tanjiro's and Inosuke's swords have become unusable.

How important are the words of encouragement, thanks to that Inosuke did not give up. It was really sad when he remembered his mother and had him when he was still a baby.

It was impressive to see the demon slayer, one of the pillars, use the same technique that Tanjiro uses. Is it because they were trained by the same teacher? Elementary techniques remain a great mystery to me.

I hope that the woman, who belongs to the pillars, can reverse the effects of the poison in Zenitsu. Poor guy.
Aug 8, 2019 10:15 AM

Jan 2013
OMFG What an episode!!!!! And that ending omg!!!

Those 2 that came are definitely much stronger than Inosuke and Tanjirou.

As always 10/10 episode.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 8, 2019 3:40 PM

Apr 2018
That Cliff hanger tho with Tanjirou's sword getting sliced in half. Inosuke fighting spirit is insane, fight till the end until you cant no more. Giyuu came to rescue Inosuke using the same water breathing technique but stronger.
Aug 8, 2019 4:25 PM
Nov 2008
Great episode! i think i'll start reading the mangá now.
Aug 8, 2019 4:42 PM

Jun 2008
What a freaking cliffhanger! I can't believe it ended there. ;_;

Agh, Inosuke made me crack up this episode when he was like, "using my head? that's not like me!" To which he decides to charge in. Huge respect for that, and I was so scared for him when his head was being crushed. I'm so glad he was saved.

Can't wait to see the next episode! The animation for this show has always been spectacular, but I think that this episode's animation was the best one so far.
HEY!
Aug 8, 2019 8:35 PM

Jul 2016
Great episode sasuga ufo. Giyu to the rescue , Inosuke glimpse of past. Tanjiro fighting that spider kid. And that cliffhanger is amazing, Tanjiro is in pinch. To the next episode.

Aug 9, 2019 7:46 AM
Jul 2018
AAAAHHHH, GIYUU, SHINOBU + YUKI KAJIURA SOUNDTRACK, WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS
Aug 9, 2019 9:20 PM
Aug 2019
What’s the name of the song when Zenitsu gets rescued? It’s when the butterfly girl appears. Anyone?
Aug 10, 2019 2:16 AM

Dec 2016
I think now would be a great time for Nezuko to come out and fight.

especially after all that talk about siblings and bonds ect.

Looks like Zenitsu might be saved, strange lady that one asking him if he's alright lol.
Aug 10, 2019 11:21 AM

Feb 2017
Giyuu is op and also uses water breathing. Can't wait to see him fight more. Would love him to give some advice to Tanjiro. Also, damn that cliffhanger. Great episode.
Aug 10, 2019 4:22 PM

Mar 2019
The trio reminded me of Krillin this episode. That's two broken swords. My guess is Giyuu and Tanjirou don't have the same teacher? I like Butterfly Girl so far. I wouldn't mind seeing Inosuke finally win a fight lol. Fun fact: Bell Cranel and Inosuke have the same VA.

Ded Seto Kaiba lookalike.
Eris-w-Aug 10, 2019 4:25 PM
Aug 11, 2019 6:24 AM

Jan 2018
the attention to detail is just amazing. and everything enlisted on the manga was put here and even added dome bonus factors. props to the studio
Aug 11, 2019 10:14 AM

Jul 2008
First off this arc is still the stuff of absolute nightmares...

Their swords BROKE! For once in a long time a cliffhanger left me going holy shit! Only anime to get that reaction from me lately is AoT.

So were their swords just that weak or was it them? Do they need to learn haki from one piece in order to get them to not break?

So many questions now...
Aug 13, 2019 8:29 AM
Apr 2016
So, Daddy of all spiders is strong, very strong. His transformation was scary, as if he wasn't strong enough already. Those two are there to deal with the situation though, the two elite demon slayers.
Aug 17, 2019 10:49 AM

Mar 2015
lmao Inosuke called Tanjiro the wrong name when he got yeeted away

Also I'm gonna bet that the 12 moons demon is actually the little boi instead of papa spider
Aug 18, 2019 10:20 PM
Mar 2019
First time seeing Giyuu in action since ep1 and he is living up to the hype perfectly
Aug 19, 2019 7:45 PM

May 2013
Looks like Inosuke has fallen in love with a new boo lololol ;P

The dude that got cut into blocks tho-- holy shiettttttt.

Omgosh. Errbody wants Nezuko hahahah. She's the ultimate waifu in this anime xD she is best gurl :D
Aug 20, 2019 11:28 PM

Jul 2013
For a second there I really thought Inosuke's head would be crushed like an egg. But still if that spider guy is one of the 12 strongest demons then he sure as hell went down pretty quickly.
Aug 25, 2019 4:40 PM

Aug 2017
Inosuke's spirit was the best part of the episode. Giyuu didn't even try to fight, he's too OP lol.

It seems that the son is the real 12th kizuki member.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 25, 2019 8:53 PM

Mar 2014
Oh FUCK his sword broke! How the hell is Tanjiro gonna get out of this?

Also, do they give different quality swords to different ranks? Because it seems pretty clear here that Giyu's sword sliced through that demon like butter compared to the lower ranks there.

Shinoa Shinobu's entrance as a butterfly to Zenitsu was beautiful.
Aug 28, 2019 6:47 PM

Oct 2013
Inosuke proved he is not only a mad lad, but a true badass. His way of handling things might look strange, but inside he is a good guy who lacked many things since he was a child, that's why he became that wild. I was afraid he might've died from hands of his enemy, especially when that demon started to crush his head. Good that Giyu arrived in time, lol.

Shinobu looked cute, although sometimes the eyes of certain characters feel awkward, I mean how they look like. I know it is how it is meant to be because of Kimetsu no Yaiba's artstyle, but it doesn't change the fact this way of drawing eyes is quite unique. ;p

Oh man, Tanjiro's awesome katana broke! He is in serious trouble now.

@Vysarine , it might be, or they have the same blades, but are so overskilled at using them that they won't cause their katana to break. Like Urokodaki once taught Tanjiro when he showed him the stone: bad slice equals breaking the blade. Maybe Giyu is that much experienced and skilled that his slashes have literally no chance of breaking the blade, irrespective of how hard is his target. If I were him I would be careful anyway. Demons are not items and their hardness can differ and change as they please, especially when a demon is one of the strongest ones, or it is said he is.

I am a little bit skeptical about him belonging to the strongest Twelve. His strength and abilities are remarkable, but I have a feeling that this demonic boy might be the one pulling the strings here, literally. Dunno if he is one of 12 Demons (his eyeballs don't have any number visible, or is it necessary to be visible ar first sight?), but I feel he is the strongest demon in that forest.
AdnashAug 28, 2019 7:20 PM
โœจSaint Seiya Club๐ŸŒ 
Sep 1, 2019 8:47 AM

Jun 2015
damn how's he supposed to get out of that one with a broken sword? zenitsu and inosuke's got the help of the guy and girl, so no one's there to help him out, unless the spider bro's sister turns on her bro.
Sep 11, 2019 10:23 PM

Oct 2008
Great episode! watched from delayed subs of [Kaleido-Flax]
LOL Inosuke is very hilarious!
at last Tomioka Giyuu swave entry!
Looks ike Tanjirou is in a pinch!
OKAY! next ep is the one that i've heard on the internet! with so many comments on next ep, i'm gonna brace-up my self! good thing i've held myself from reading anything related to that ep!
5/5.

Sep 13, 2019 4:32 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
axel360 said:
The way they were building up the dad, I would've thought he'd last a bit longer. Or maybe the new guy is just that strong.
That is my sole complain, I dislike when I can notice this kind of stuff too.
So they build up someone that is supposed to be even stronger and fiercer than our MCs, then that asshole gets destroyed by moves, technics that look as simple to do, or even more basic, than the MCs where using.
Where was the fastness and lethily!?
It is like the spider dad powered down considerably just to get chopped all of a sudden, this is something I really hate about shounen.

Really great episode otherwise, probably better than the last one since this had so much going, whereas ep17 had that amazing fight and that was the major highlight.
That ending, it is about to get gory...
Sep 29, 2019 5:19 AM
Nov 2013
Guess thats about what I expected from blades made in only 15 or so days.
Sep 30, 2019 10:43 AM

Apr 2013
Tanjirou's master is going to be mad about the broken Katana, he warned him about breaking one. Also Tenjirou better watch his senpai's moves and take notes when he saves him.
The Spider daughter gets abused too, was foreseeable since she showed sympathy with her mom
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Sep 30, 2019 12:05 PM

Mar 2019
Tanjiro no Tanjiro no Tanjiro no...please don't.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 1, 2019 2:34 AM

Mar 2015
Yikes that cliffhanger!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 3, 2019 8:58 PM

Aug 2018
More inosuke screen time is always better for me.
5/5
Oct 4, 2019 1:23 AM

Jul 2016
6AMDiary said:
Like, I knew Inosuke wasn't going to get killed but still worries me when he was so close to dying. Thought it was Tanjiro that saved him but glad Giyuu came to the rescue!

Hmm, is the dad really one of the 12th? Maybe it's his son instead? His son seems to be really strong.

I am slwoly making my way through this but I am starting to think it could be the sister for some strange reason...

It points towards the son but maybe the sister made the rest of the family to feel connected to something?
Oct 7, 2019 6:29 PM

Dec 2016
Intense episode! The evolution of Demon Father is terrifying o watch x_x He got too stronger and ugly! And the kid's heart is as cold as ice. It will be a big challenge!

Inosuke got backup on time, but I'm also a lot worried of Tanjiro cuz he's in a very tight spot. He's in big danger! :O
Dec 31, 2019 12:24 PM

Nov 2012
Excited for 19, glad Tapioca is back but kinda mad how easily he took out that guy who was supposedly one of the 12 moons, I'm guessing it's gonna turn out he isn't really the one and we haven't met the real 12th moon demon yet.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jan 5, 2020 12:06 AM

Jul 2013
Another really good episode. The pillars finally there and searching for survivors. Tanjirous and Inosukes attacks had no effect on the spider daddy. His skin was way to hard. Crazy how he send Tanjirou flying with that tree.

I'm so glad Shinobi arrived at Zenitsus place. I just hope she has the ability to help him.

Wise words of Tanjirou. He's definitely right about what he said. Seems like the brother doesn't agree with him. What was this random demon slayer thinking? With no much stupidity no wonder he died even if it looked gross.

I'm impressed by Inosuke. Even with his injuries he was able to cut off an arm. But holy shit I didn't expect a spider to skin her body. And this made him even more dangerous. Giyuu just came right in time. Only one attack and this spider dude was finished omg....

Not only Inosukes swords broke, also the sword of Tanjirou. At with this last attack which was directed at him I have a very bad feeling.

Feb 10, 2020 8:17 PM

Feb 2018
RIP Tanjirou and Inosuke's swords. These spider demons are pretty cool, even though I hate spiders.

I'm really loving the music so far. Especially the song that played when Tanjirou was talking to that male demon about family and stuff. I'm kind of getting Nier: Automata vibes from it.
May 28, 2020 12:14 AM

Jul 2014
Man Giyuu was dope!
Jun 14, 2020 1:42 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The pillar of the demon slayer arrived. Its Giyu saved Inosuke from the brutal dead. Wow, he had same technique with Tanjirou, but with so powerful jutsu. Thats why he sent Tanjirou to that Tengu master, eh, Giyu? And Zenitsu, why you saved him??? And Tanjirou? That cliffhanger really shit, goddamned it! Somehow, the twelfth demon moon not that big papa spider. Was that little spider boy the real demon moon? Idk.

So far this episode could served as my best shit among the others. Its pretty thrilling, and so intensed with the battle of technique. Prolly because of what happen to Inosuke and Zenitsu sceneries. It making their scenes looks like the end of their life. Even that Inosuke had some flashback, so sad ... But, no, they all just saved. Not enough shit to sent them into the black screen. So let just see the revelations of what was goin to happen on the next episode...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 27, 2020 2:49 PM
Jun 2020
The sound that was created from the guy getting sliced into chunks was kind of satisfying.
I read some and watched a lot and I plan to see a lot more.

I also gotta get this signature thing straightened out... I'll come up with something cool later. Can't be bothered to do it now.

Also, check out my blog posts, I have lists of websites for reading manga and watching anime that you might find helpful and leave a comment!
Jul 12, 2020 8:39 AM

Mar 2020
All this hype about these 12 demons just for dude to get sliced up this fast.

also i love how all these OG demon slayers getting killed these past 3 episodes pretty easily meanwhile our MCs who just became Demon slayers like 2 days ago are smoking everyone.
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Jul 20, 2020 1:57 AM
Jun 2020
Really good. i like the tough positions they are put into. the new characters are interesting. i like the character design of the demon family and the (although a bit predictable) twist that the little boy was controlling everyone.
Aug 23, 2020 11:35 PM
Oct 2019
If you are watching this for first time then let me tell you the next episode is just a legendary one. DS ep 19 broke a server of Kissanime. It's just a masterpiece.
Hold your pants lads.
A storm is coming :)
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

19 by HaremSevdalisi »»
Yesterday, 2:13 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2019

312 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 24, 12:21 PM

» I don't get it

n0tSamir - Jul 7, 2023

34 by guts4ever »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

272 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 20, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 19, 11:49 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.