Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Nov 26, 4:57 PM

keragamming said:
Zero_sama said:

doubt it, just summarizing everything that's happen in part 2.. hope we don't get the traditional "war" finale setting. haven't read the manga tho, but if that's what happens then i wouldn't be surprised or spoiled, because its looking like that from a mile away, how else are the Eldians gonna co-exist in a world that hates all of them... that's my take from everything shown so far. will see next year if some generic/predictable stuff like that happens or if i'm surprised by something that i didn't expect.

All I'm going to say is that the structure of the series will change, and what is going on in the manga Currently is far from predictable. Based on what you saw from snk so far you should realise that Isayama doesn't go the predictable route, when you watch the first season I doubt you expected that the plot will be where it is now, and what is going to happen in the next season is another huge twist possible rivaling the basement reveal that is going to turn the plot on its head. So it is not as clear as how you think its going to be.

Season 4 is when the series change from a A class to a S class imho.

ok then will not dig any further until the anime comes out next year. everything has been great so far, but honestly I prefer previous seasons to this one. also didn't like how they used Erwin in part 2, didn't like how Isayama wrote him off at the end. anyways sometimes i'm tempted to go and read the manga, i'm very curious and waiting a year and then half a year more until the anime finishes is hard af.

Nov 26, 6:44 PM

Zero_sama said:
keragamming said:

All I'm going to say is that the structure of the series will change, and what is going on in the manga Currently is far from predictable. Based on what you saw from snk so far you should realise that Isayama doesn't go the predictable route, when you watch the first season I doubt you expected that the plot will be where it is now, and what is going to happen in the next season is another huge twist possible rivaling the basement reveal that is going to turn the plot on its head. So it is not as clear as how you think its going to be.

Season 4 is when the series change from a A class to a S class imho.

ok then will not dig any further until the anime comes out next year. everything has been great so far, but honestly I prefer previous seasons to this one. also didn't like how they used Erwin in part 2, didn't like how Isayama wrote him off at the end. anyways sometimes i'm tempted to go and read the manga, i'm very curious and waiting a year and then half a year more until the anime finishes is hard af.

It is hard, but the wait is worth it.

Dec 6, 4:30 AM

Just finished it, finally. Easily the best AOT season. Its not flawless, but the flaws from the previous seasons have been dealt well here. Character interactions were really a problem for me in the previous seasons but that and the directing has matured greatly.

Solid 9/10 from me, even if you include the first part of the season.
Modified by leev, Dec 6, 4:34 AM

Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

Preview MangaManga Store