Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2019 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode had some strange ritualistic themes.

This kinda felt like a finale episode with the push of the main story. I wonder how they plan to cover the finale with all this coming together though. Those angels still pique my interest considering how otherworldly they are.
Jun 16, 2019 8:57 AM

Nov 2007
The boss also received phone call to send the main guy to the rescue.

Sakurai-san's character is strong, and got out of it. He doesn't give up on exorcising it.

The boss called Sakurai-san's character that they have in control.

She seems to recognize main guy as that Seimei guy. She explained what those eggs do. She is mad for what humans do and said it's too late.

He promised to bring those eggs on time in exchange to let the humans go.

Wow, main guy called two different flying species from ep.1 to help out.

He learned to contact another in his own way while they can approve.

They were able to bring everything on time and she forgive the humans. Then Kohaku and the cat somehow got along well.

Sakurai-san's character says it's just coincidence that solved the case, but just probably his ways to say thanks for the help.

One more ep. (besides OVA).

Next ep. will be anime original
https://twitter.com/tamotsu_yoko/status/1141305546894540800
tsubasaloverJun 20, 2019 7:45 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 16, 2019 10:39 AM

Aug 2013
Arata was able to get humans and Anothers to work together.

Jun 16, 2019 10:58 AM
Jul 2016
Really liked the scene with the angels spinning the rainbowy silk in the sky along with the beautiful BGM, it was absolutely stunning <3
Jun 16, 2019 11:20 AM
Sep 2015
Everyone in Tengu and angel clans are like super hot, but good thing I like men otherwise angels' size is too big for me to handle (still wondering how that son of Tengu's head will handle his love interest). I actually realized that Tengu are about the same human size, I thought they were a little bit smaller in the first episode.
Jun 16, 2019 3:04 PM

Nov 2018
Great episode
really enjoyed it
still cant get over the fact that the rating for it is this low :/
Jun 16, 2019 3:49 PM
Mar 2015
I can hear "We are the World " playing in the background
Jun 16, 2019 6:25 PM

Oct 2015
Dialogue is the best weapon for peace and I hope Kanoichi realizes that.

Arata bringing other anothers to help out was nice, what about the monkeys though? I wish he asked them too.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 16, 2019 9:43 PM
Mar 2016
This episode was fun seeing anothers helping out but i wash they would introduce an another who is a threat to humans and Arata coulndt reason with it i mean friendship power is going to save everyone and it would give Arata a challenge since half of Aratas achievement have been coincidence but i guess this is that kind of story where everything just works out ok in the end because of friendship power
Jun 17, 2019 1:00 AM

Mar 2016
I was wondering what kind of punishment would be the best for the scarred guy. Well, I am quite satisfied with what the anime did. The scarred guy had made Miyako feel unheard, and now, no one listened to him.
Jun 17, 2019 9:14 AM

Aug 2018
Arata fullfiled his role : being the balance between the Anothers & the Humans. The idea of cooperation revealed itself to be the most accurated to the situation and it leaded to a peaceful resolve (instead of a curse & many more consequences !).

Anothers sometimes reminds me of our Mother Nature : even if we can't communicate with her, that does not mean we should destroy it. And if we do, that may lead to negative consequences. If we compare this show to real event : in episode 9, an Another kidnapped kids because he felt alone after his human neighbours had to leave the building. In reality, we could translate it as to an animal forced to move out of his forest (let's say it has been destroyed for economical purpose) and who's now attacking domestic beasts he had never met, to ensure his survival.

This 11th episode's events could be related to any natural catastrophe that has been created by the human actions.
Jun 17, 2019 10:47 AM

Dec 2015
I personally doesn't hate Kanoichi like many people does, but he sure not learning from this incident and remained a dick to Arata.

Really good episode. I always love this kind of resolution, with many previous parties working together to solve the problems.

The Silkworm goddess is gorgeous (the Angels too of course) and those babies are adorable.

And I love that Kohaku just sneaked in to make himself a cloth from the silks. And just simply tag along with him to Izumo festival XD

Really wonder how they will end the series next episode. This episode actually can be a good finale tho
Jun 18, 2019 4:44 AM
Mar 2018
This episode was good. I wonder whether Kanoichi didn't get the basic education about gods and the possibility of them cursing the land. He was stubborn until the end which was pretty reckless.
Jun 19, 2019 4:21 AM

Apr 2011
Kohaku is supposed to be the deuteragonist of this show, yet nothing would have changed if we didn't have him. I don't get his role at all. He's just floating and changing outfits -_-
Jun 20, 2019 1:10 AM

Oct 2008
those adorable cute white spiderlings with wings!
5/5.

Jun 20, 2019 3:13 AM

Jul 2017
So even at the end, Arata's team was given the go-ahead to finish the job.

Even the angels and Tengu from Episode 1 came back along with the fairies to help in the favour.

Resolution solved!
Jun 20, 2019 5:56 AM

Jun 2016
eb2 said:
Great episode
really enjoyed it

Yeah same!!!
Usually I don't approve on grading an anime by a couple of episodes..but it doesn't seem to be the problem here because imo this show was good from the beginning...
Also there are 100 people that scored either 1 or 2.. I swear I can't stand them. In general, an anime worth a 1 or 2 score? Maybe if it's drawn by a kid and the animation is some kind of confusing way of moving the scenes and characters aaarggh sorry rant over. ^^
Jun 20, 2019 12:17 PM

Dec 2014
Arata cleaning up the mess again,... hmm welll the final episode is left.. a little sad
Jun 20, 2019 5:04 PM

Dec 2012
My favorite episode so far!

Exactly what I was expecting when I first started this anime.

Truly a shame so few people are watching this gem.
Jun 21, 2019 4:20 AM

Nov 2018
yukigrein said:
eb2 said:
Great episode
really enjoyed it

Yeah same!!!
Usually I don't approve on grading an anime by a couple of episodes..but it doesn't seem to be the problem here because imo this show was good from the beginning...
Also there are 100 people that scored either 1 or 2.. I swear I can't stand them. In general, an anime worth a 1 or 2 score? Maybe if it's drawn by a kid and the animation is some kind of confusing way of moving the scenes and characters aaarggh sorry rant over. ^^
YESS!!! u cant decide if the anime is good or bad just by watching 1 episode, and like no anime deserves a 1 or 2 rating :p specially not this one
Jun 22, 2019 2:51 AM

Jun 2013
One of the best episodes, in my opinion. The animation is not the best but the voice acting is great and the plot is usually what keeps me watching.

That god's babies were adorable. I'm glad they didn't die. She kept her word because Arata kept his. Arata is awesome, he's friends with the Anothers and employed their help. It was nice seeing the tengu and angels because they're one of my faves.

Even his pet cat was there to help out :) Just one more episode to go.
臭い-
Jun 23, 2019 12:44 PM
Apr 2016
Luckily Arata managed to talk that Another out of murdering everyone, it was rather dangerous and close though. It was nice to see Anothers working with Humans.
Jun 23, 2019 6:44 PM

Jun 2015
kohaku really comes and go as he pleases, even though he's listed as one of the main characters.
Jun 24, 2019 5:02 AM

Mar 2009
Moth mom best mom.
Jul 3, 2019 9:48 PM

Aug 2017
Decent conclusion for this arc. Arata is the balance between the Anothers & the Humans. Is Kohaku going to do something? He is just floating there and nothing more lmao.

My only issue is that it felt like a finale episode.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 11, 2019 4:17 PM
May 2019
I don't know about everyone else, but I really wanted to destroy that annoying and hateful Konoichi guy.
Oct 6, 2019 2:24 AM

Jun 2011
That Kanoichi character is so trash.. I still haven't gotten over the fact that he just destroyed the dream Another like that.. I hate that there's no consequences to bullying the Another, even though the Another have enough power to retaliate, they were convinced by talk no jutsu to let the matter pass, always allowing humans to have the upper ground.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 23, 2019 5:03 PM

Oct 2012
This was actually pretty epic episode, pretty much fit for the ending.

But I just hated how everything about Satoru was dealt with, it almost felt like classic cliche "we are all friends afterall". Considering what he has done, he should have be eaten or something, I doubt Anothers would be so cool with him around. If anything he should have been demoted at least.
Nov 29, 2019 2:58 PM

Jul 2015
From being a department that deals with paranormal activities to silk spinners, their job description sure as hell didn't said this

More topics from this board

» Why is this so obscure and underrated?

KanekiKen523 - Jul 2, 2022

4 by Gemini20 »»
Nov 22, 2023 6:17 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

41 by mushi_Jyou »»
Oct 19, 2022 3:11 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2019

31 by Dimah85 »»
Oct 5, 2021 10:56 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2019

29 by Strikefreedom117 »»
Jun 23, 2020 4:13 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2019

29 by Unkrowned »»
Nov 29, 2019 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.