Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2019 9:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mixed emotions with a lot of anxiety. I can see how the teams feels that way with a tournament.

At least there's some Summer fun going around before the business picks up again.
Jun 3, 2019 11:18 AM

Oct 2010
It aired on TV? Crunchyroll changed their message:
Jun 3, 2019 3:57 PM

Nov 2011
Kougeru said:
It aired on TV? Crunchyroll changed their message:

It aired on TV Osaka today.
Jun 9, 2019 1:45 PM

Mar 2017
i just realised now that their eye colour and eye lashes are the same colour
Jun 9, 2019 5:38 PM

Mar 2019
Where's my episode damn it! It's still not on CR?
Jun 9, 2019 11:06 PM

Jul 2011
Is out now, finally.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jun 10, 2019 12:39 AM

Jul 2017
After 2 weeks, the girls' rag-tag baseball team is back. And it's Summer vacation ahead.

Aihara proposes a tournament play, to the nervousness of the others, and even some, anxiety.

The problem for their advisor is oversight and time, while for the girls, their school doesn't permit such actions due to "good conscience" which is bad for them, when time is not on their side.

So the baseball field that the girls were practicing on, is a sunflower field, a prayer of sorts (oh so that's the sunflower symbolism in the OP).

So with the help of their friends plus the newspaper girl, a petition of sorts to hype up the baseball team and their future endeavours. And yes I believe this is where the good parts come.

With this, the baseball team is formed!
Jun 10, 2019 6:59 AM

Oct 2017
Inject me with more wholesomeness
Jun 10, 2019 8:02 AM

Aug 2013
So the association officially becomes a club.

All their hard work is showing results.

Jun 10, 2019 8:13 AM

May 2018
ah finally it's here
I was missing my weekly dose of cute girl baseball :D

They're a club now! It's cool to see the efforts they and their teacher do to make themselves official.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Jun 10, 2019 10:06 AM

Nov 2016
This was even better after such a break, such an uplifting episode.

Proud of the girls and sensei.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 10, 2019 11:02 AM

Dec 2018
About time anime ,,,been waiting for your stupid ass for almost 3 weeks!!!!

Starts well Akane sure seems to like the new girl ,giving her lustfully tempting looks. And then from nowhere one of my girls calls Akane Dirty????..lol. ,Honey!!!No you should not call your girlfriend dirty in public!!,,Cmon, ,Do that when you having lesbian alone time with her,,,It was freaking hilarious a bit dared maybe but it worked!! .Funny stuff! And strong finish Tsukumo was tending to Akane wounds!! That is cute

Nice animation in the romantic flashback about to young lovers tossing balls in the moonlight,,,,Cute and looking good in general ,the animation have a low quality overall,but that particularly scene where quite decent!!!

Money?Anime shut it , my waifus can have whatever they want,,,,,, The plan to receive needed funding's falls apart and the teacher get rejected!! , A dramatic scene is taken place!!!! With a sad looking girl, that are about to burst into tears!!!! When suddenly a thunders lightning-bolt are shaking the ground and lighting up the skies!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,, Anime!!! Stop it!!! You are silly when you having your over dramatic moment! The lightning strike in the background was way over the top!!!WAY!!! ,,,You cant do drama well,, Better if you leave it

And then,, all the sudden you decide to be brilliant?? From nowhere my glorious Goddesses starts to goof around with the water, and with that we have a lesbian wet t shirts adventure!!!!!!,,Yes!!,,, Sometimes life is grand!!!,,,,,,,,,,I like that!! Probably more than i should,,,,,,,My cute waifus seems to have a wonderful time playing around moist and happy,,,,,like they should be,,,moist happy and together,,,,Yes!!

Best episode so far easy!!! Lesbians playing around in wet t shirts,,, Yes Japan sometime you do understand me!!!,,,,,,Never go for drama ,,,if my girls cry in future episode i will be pissed off,,,,, You had 3/10 Then after you brilliant move!! You now have 10/10 But you are going to make a fool of yourself soon again!!! Enjoy your points for now,,,

And the wild flirting between Akane and Yuuki are very enjoyable!! ,They have been flirting for some time now!!!,,Anime be gay!!!You are fucking good at it!! Don't be dramatic that part you suck at ,Go for cute girls being gay and having fun nothing more is needed!!!Only one thing a lesbian kiss would be very nice!!!

Yuri-CrusaderJun 12, 2019 10:02 AM
Jun 10, 2019 1:21 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
While still shaky in places looks like the teams foundations are now pretty stable. Deciding to test the team out by entering a tournament was a good move. The insight into the girls baseball though was quite insightful. Despite the girls mood though running a baseball club does require quite the amount of money which explains the schools reluctance to pursue. Still the fact Kakehashi sensei tried so hard showed just how much she wanted to support the girls. The petition that she and the girls created as well as their efforts to get the school to help support them sure was nice to see. Kakehashi sensei's words to the VP though sure were strong and heartfelt ones that showed well just how much impact her time with the girls had on her. Nice to see the association actually mature and become an actual girls baseball club. Overall an excellent ep that while showing just how much the girls have improved in skill also served to show just how much of an impact they had on their allies as well. Looking forward to seeing how the girls fare now that they're a club.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2019 4:54 PM

Jan 2011
Good episode, great to see cameos from Hibiki from iDOLM@STER(it should have been my waifu Iori instead), and some Love Live girl. 4/5
Jun 10, 2019 9:23 PM
Mar 2017
I was already missing the lively women's baseball team, so good they came back.

Kana ended up joining the team, which is good to know, especially because she is very athletic and turns out to be a great support to the formation of the team.
The girls are improving at their pace and this is giving them positive results, so Tsubasa proposes her teammates to enter a summer tournament, but the main problem appears, the lack of money to finance the expenses that will exist during the tournament, but if they become a club the thing could change, but unfortunately for Kakehashi sensei their request to become a club is rejected.
Nakano stood out with that excellent research of history of the women's baseball and later with her report on the association of baseball and their process to become a club resulted in the support of all the girls in the school.
I liked that not only the Kakehashi sensei did not give up, but also the entire team looked for ways to seek support to approve the request, it is more that moment of relaxation in which the girls get wet with the hoses was a break that changed the course of the situation.
There is also the meaning of the buds of sunflowers that Akane found and with the help of the rest of the girls, the sunflowers bloomed at the same time that at last their club is official and the girls can go to the tournament.

Akane looked too adorable when she asked the old woman what plants were the buds around the field, just seeing her makes you want to give her a head pat for the effort she has made.
Maiko has also adapted to the girls team, which makes me very happy, I'm sure that her participation in the team will be phenomenal.
In short, the girls endured another difficulty to form their women's baseball club, but by not giving up and having the support of Kakehashi sensei, their effort paid off and now it only remains to see what results they will get in the tournament

They changed the end of the Opening, now we see all the girls of the team coming out of the locker room.
Jun 11, 2019 4:18 AM

Oct 2007
glad to have this show back.

laughed at the nyanko pitch. xD

Tsukumo was added to the team off-screen.

hmm, Tomochi is improving and did not expect she still trains with that girl from the other group. I wonder if Tsubasa will be jealous if she finds out?

Jun 11, 2019 6:03 AM

Apr 2016
Nice. They changed the photo for the ED credits. :)

That kitty baseball cap though.
Jun 11, 2019 1:47 PM

Aug 2015
footmaster said:

They already changed it in the previous episode. :D
Jun 11, 2019 8:59 PM

Jan 2011
it lives lol

i'm hoping they planned for the french open to work on production because i felt like the art/animation was more consistent and had proper moment lol

noticed them all in the changed ED but i didn't realized they changed the ending part of the OP in the club room!

also those are gacha girls right when they were getting signatures they all looked to characterized to be normal students (Hibiki clone)
Jun 12, 2019 8:24 AM
Apr 2019
The sunflower bloom too fast.. or not.. (?)
Well its beautiful so no problem..
Jun 12, 2019 10:35 PM

Apr 2016
Wazefock said:
footmaster said:

They already changed it in the previous episode. :D

Oh yeah.
I didn't notice it until I checked the previous episode again.
It was transitioned from old to new so I expected it to be the same image so I didn't watch it till the end.
Dumb me. XD
Jun 14, 2019 12:27 PM

Oct 2008
eehhhh!? i want some fanservice wherein the girls get wet because of the sprinkler and make their clothes see through and see their ero undies!!!
4/5.

Jun 15, 2019 6:11 PM
Jan 2019
The girls are very lucky to have their teacher as club counselor. She is a great person. I'm glad that the deputy director has approved the Women's Baseball Club 😁.
Jun 17, 2019 1:55 AM

Mar 2009
Sensei is so good.
Jun 19, 2019 8:33 PM

Jun 2015
sensei best girl, what a hard worker
Jul 6, 2019 12:12 AM

Jul 2016
What a heartwarming episode. Easily my favorite so far.

The historical aspect about women in baseball was pretty interesting to see/hear.

And in the end, they all managed to get the approval of the vice principal. I'm really proud of them.

P.S.: Sensei best girl, by the way. Such a diligent young lady, without a doubt.
Jul 9, 2019 9:53 AM

Apr 2011
Sensei had it tough. But with many supports, sensei and all the girls effort went thru the Vice Principal. Such a good sensei she is. The Cinderellas is lucky to have her. Also nice little history about the women's baseball. It reminded me of Yakyuu Musume.
Oct 18, 2019 7:42 AM

Nov 2013
All those random girls have way too elaborate designs to be just NPC's. I assume, they all are characters from the game. Now i wish to play.
Vice Principal is pretty hot but i can't stand her voice. She sounds like 50, obvious miscast.
Sensei is cool but i feel bad about kendo club. She was totally irresponsible.
And nice to know that Tomochi x Jinguji ship is still sailing.
GvendolineOct 18, 2019 9:12 PM
Jun 7, 2021 6:41 AM

Feb 2020
Sensei best girl. The baseball team is finally formed!

Those sunflowers were very pretty. :3
Sep 2, 2023 6:56 AM

Jul 2012
Another kira² moment with baseball girls..
Btw I also want to plant those sunflower on my garden 😭 where I can get one.. Start from seeds, right?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2019

40 by White_Alice »»
Sep 6, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2019

17 by White_Alice »»
Sep 6, 2023 4:23 AM

Poll: » Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

21 by White_Alice »»
Sep 4, 2023 8:15 AM

Poll: » Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2019

22 by White_Alice »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:58 AM

Poll: » Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2019

47 by White_Alice »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.