Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 1, 2019 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol a cockroach problem. Got to see Nariyuki, Rizu, and Mafuyu hang out together.

Rizu has that funny look on her face this episode. Mafuyu being scared of a cockroach is priceless. Somehow, Nariyuki got dragged into watching a shop by a shopkeeper. His outfit looks silly if you ask me.

It doesn't help that students from his school came to the store.

Jun 1, 2019 10:27 AM

Aug 2013
What a funny episode, especially the second half. Furuhashi's blank reaction was funny. "God is dead" lol.

Jun 1, 2019 10:36 AM

Dec 2014
Sensei is officially best girl. <3
I understand Sensei, those roaches are terrifying things.

Yuiga, you lucky guy. That's all I could say after this episode. xD

Post credit Fumino with her pouty/angry face was adorable. <3
Jun 1, 2019 10:52 AM

Jan 2018
Mainly Kirisu-Sensei in this one. 10/10 best girl in this anime no doubt.

Jun 1, 2019 10:58 AM
Mar 2015
Ogata helps them win the battle of Mr. Taro. Of course all the girls show up while he is at the llngerie shop working for his mother
Jun 1, 2019 11:05 AM

Apr 2011
Darn they left chunk of Uruka segment. Namely him Yuiga getting jely on boy she likes. Not that I disliked getting his imagination going wild instead, but former would be more substantial. Not good trade off imho

Next time we are getting Mashumi Senpai, huh. She is good one.
Jun 1, 2019 11:07 AM

Aug 2017
I love how even Ogota accepts that he isn't surprised into running into Furuhashi.

Also "god is dead". That's hilarious.

One more thing. Is it really possible to break a bra? And if you did how would you take it off?

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Jun 1, 2019 11:07 AM

Aug 2017
landofthekwt said:
Ogata helps them win the battle of Mr. Taro. Of course all the girls show up while he is at the llngerie shop working for his mother

Of course the only customers he has are the people he knows.

Jun 1, 2019 11:28 AM
Feb 2018
Nice to see sensei again and I found the second half hilarious. I really need to see a fumino only episode before this series ends.
Jun 1, 2019 11:32 AM

Feb 2018
AAAAAAA Rizu is soo cute and they don't fail to show the curves of kirisu sensei nice. Nariyuki is lucky asf, someone kill him before he gets more members to his harem. Angry Fumino gives me life, she's so adorable!

God is dead
TsubasavoJun 1, 2019 11:43 AM
Jun 1, 2019 11:32 AM
May 2017
Can somebody tell them to animate the twintail Fumino?
Jun 1, 2019 11:33 AM
Jan 2017
The adventures of Nariyuki and his friends continue with yet another amazing episode. We Never Learn normally delivers a pretty good balance between comedy and drama, but this episode is mostly on the comedy side. Not necessarily a bad thing, though, as viewers are likely to have a laugh at the stupidity the characters often endure. It's funny to see the normally stoic Mafuyu lose her composure over a cockroach while Nariyuki has to work part-time at women's clothes store. The comedy is expertly delivered in this episode, and hopefully, next week's episode will be even better.
Jun 1, 2019 11:52 AM

Aug 2009
Fumino reaction was priceless. But I still love Uruka.
Jun 1, 2019 12:14 PM

Feb 2007
Dear god, that second half... it was really trying its best to outdo Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? in terms of ridiculous coincidences. :D
Jun 1, 2019 12:22 PM

Jan 2016
this was a great episode. The second half was hilarious. Can't believe Yuiga saw Sensei's boobs.
Jun 1, 2019 12:53 PM
Feb 2016
Best episode so far. Almost died laughing.
Jun 1, 2019 1:27 PM

May 2016
It was even funnier animated! Looking forward to Asumi!
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jun 1, 2019 1:58 PM

May 2018
oh so Kirisu sensei is scared shit of Mr.Taro.

Damn you Yuiga, you should have enjoyed the moment of getting to touch and peeking at them girls while you're in that mascot suit.

Man, what's with Yuiga's cropped jeans, it kinda makes him look like a sisisy.
Jun 1, 2019 2:18 PM

Nov 2016
Two episodes ago sensei said she didn't have a guy over and now she acts so nonchalant while being undressed and even topless, wtf?

But it was a fun episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 1, 2019 2:38 PM

Apr 2011
Well, she thought he was girl.
Jun 1, 2019 3:06 PM

Jan 2017
Well that was some quality fan service!
Jun 1, 2019 3:29 PM
Sep 2018
Why didn't Fumino have the twintails in the mall scene??? I feel like the anime is being lazy and only sticking to 1 hairstyle, when Fumino changes hair almost like every chapter.
Jun 1, 2019 3:41 PM

Aug 2015
Best episode yet!
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Jun 1, 2019 3:53 PM

Apr 2016

The moments are pretty good in this episode, introduce all the characters to contribute to the comedy so you can get to know them more thoroughly in typical situations. However, I feel they are typical Rito clichés, but instead of falling, it's luck. Anyway, I hope that finally I can abandon the typical cliché and be able to release more tension as in the first episodes.
Jun 1, 2019 4:39 PM

Oct 2012
91cm! 91cm!! Ogata sure is stacked.

And that bra-slip with sensei at changing cabin - priceless!!! ^____^ (has he already saw everyone naked by any chance?) Ok, time for a shower :_D

btw - the sexy bra was definitely a better choice:
Jun 1, 2019 4:44 PM
Oct 2018
why the hell are you here sensei??!!
Jun 1, 2019 4:50 PM

Aug 2018
Excellent episode, the first part with the cockroach 'battle' was really funny ! Discovering Ms. Kirisu so afraid was priceless eheh

Second part was even better, Yuiga really had a day full of surprise & emotion.
Jun 1, 2019 6:26 PM

Apr 2016
Not gonna lie, this episode had me dying in the second half. Just when you thought the awkward situations couldn't get any worse, Nariyuki is forced to wear a mascot suit in a lingerie shop and all the girls show up. It's so unbelievable ridiculous it's funny.
Jun 1, 2019 6:38 PM

Jun 2015
Gotta appreciate Furuhashi and Sensei episode.

God is dead... - Friedrich Nietzsche, Yuuko Aioi, Furuhashi Fumino
YosepRAJun 1, 2019 6:47 PM
Jun 1, 2019 6:40 PM

Nov 2018
Mich666 said:
91cm! 91cm!! Ogata sure is stacked.

And that bra-slip with sensei at changing cabin - priceless!!! ^____^ (has he already saw everyone naked by any chance?) Ok, time for a shower :_D

btw - the sexy bra was definitely a better choice:

Actually Rizu cap size is F but later she will increase her bass type to G cap size that will not include in the series because in that manga series is too far.. And Fumino cap size is A and turn into a B cap size...😂😂😂

Anyways about the new character name senpai Asami, but before that going to the next episode, there will be more drop chapters that cannot include in that series.. If my estimated the chapter that will be 5 to 7 chapters before they released the new character..
Jun 1, 2019 6:49 PM
Mar 2017
Kirisu showed us a very funny side in this episode, her fear for the cockroaches was very fun to watch and Yuiga was the luckiest when he received those soft hugs from the frightened sensei.

I still find it hilarious that Kirisu was out of her house because of the cockroach, but I'm still surprised she has bad cleaning habits since she is so feminine and trustworthy, but I liked to see her scared, she looks really cute.
When Kirisu said she had ordered food at home, the first thing I thought was: "I'm sure she asked Udon from Rizu's restaurant" and in the end it was Rizu who appeared and this encounter started a big misunderstanding.
Today Rizu stood out with her funny and lovely faces, grumpy Rizu is best Rizu, but pouting Rizu is so precious, but the part when Yuiga gave her false expectations when he was actually talking about Kirisu sensei ... damn Rizu blushing is so cute.
Rizu is so brave, she eliminated the cockroach that terrified Kirizu without hesitation, the good thing is that now Kirisu and Rizu get along a little better, but only a little.

The second half without doubt I get a lot of laughs, I thought that poor Yuiga could not hold so much adrenaline.
Yuiga will never forget the 91cm when he sees Rizu, first Yuiga felt them and now he knows their measure.
The part in which Uruka asks Yuiga for his opinion was funny, especially because Yuiga's imagination showed us how Uruka would look, personally she looks spectacular in both, Uruka with her tanned skin makes the underwear look great in her, but what I liked was that Yuiga recommended her the underwear that he liked.
Then, the lucky Yuiga must help Kirisu to remove the bra she was trying and for his enjoyment, he ends up seeing Sensei in all her beauty, it should be noted that the bra that Kirisu chose to try looked very mature and elegant.
And the last one was Fumino who feels embarrassed to buy underwear with Uruka and Rizu due to her flat chest. Even so she gets carried away and choose brasiers of different models and size without worries while Yuiga looks embarrassed, but in the end Yuiga is discovered by Fumino and the poor thing loses her spirit, her dead eyes made me feel sorry for her, but in the post credits scene Fumino is rewarded and she looks adorable.

Another episode in which the girls show their potential as best girls, but today Kirisu sensei joined the group and left me satisfied with her appearance during the episode and Yuiga was the luckiest boy today, as always.

At last the episode I was waiting for will arrive, finally the best senpai will make her appearance, I look forward to seeing her teasing Yuiga.
salbery755Jun 1, 2019 6:52 PM
Jun 1, 2019 7:08 PM

Jan 2011
god this was a extremely predictable episode the coincidence kept piling up haven't seen this much since my nisekoi reading, still a funny episode

also that despair at the end was a meme panel right i feel like i've seen that somewhere before still had me dying
Jun 1, 2019 7:18 PM

Dec 2012
katsu044 said:
also that despair at the end was a meme panel right i feel like i've seen that somewhere before still had me dying

yep it's a meme that happened from the manga xD
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Jun 1, 2019 8:54 PM

Dec 2014
nice to see more focus if only a little on sensei
Jun 2, 2019 12:27 AM
Jun 2017
This episode is so 😂😂😂😂, both the 1st part (or the cockroach part) and the 2nd part (ecchi mascot)... hahaha

Ms. Mafuyu sure does show her weakness and yuiga benefit there, and making ogata jealous. Hahaha...

And that second part. Hahaha... as a guy i feel the same way yuiga has been when your in a girl underwear store and you are accompanying a girl. Hahaha... what a lucky guy... ecchi mascot. Hahaha
Jun 2, 2019 4:11 AM

Apr 2018
Well this episode was EXTRA HILARIOUS. I love it! We got to see a very cute side of the best girl (it's a widely accepted fact), Kirisu Sensei! And the other half of the episode is very... busty |( ̄3 ̄)|
This part was very funny and cute. Poor Ri-chan. (≧∇≦)
shimraiJun 2, 2019 4:16 AM
Jun 2, 2019 4:24 AM

Apr 2016
OMG This episode was so funny. Sensei is definitely the best girl <3

Jun 2, 2019 5:13 AM

Jul 2015
joshua10red said:
Sensei is definitely the best girl <3

sonotori, Sensei it is!
Jun 2, 2019 7:00 AM

Jan 2017
Weekly reminder that Bokuben sound direction is best sound direction. You remember in the OG Looney Tunes cartoons there'd be an almost constant musical accompaniment to everything that was going on onscreen? This is pretty much the same, with only occasional moment of silence to highlight jokes. Nariyuki had some great voice direction in the second half too.

Fumino accepting the truth of reality and the death of the divine was done perfectly. There wasn't really any way to improve on the manga panels as written - so they didn't.

(also holy hell ogata just fucking atomised taro-san)
(like she needs to get on the next rocket to mars immediately)
Jun 2, 2019 8:52 AM
Dec 2015
Why the fucc MC always screaming over all girls.. kinda hate this episode.
Jun 2, 2019 10:47 AM
Jan 2018
Good choice 👍 i would have choosed the elegant one as well
Jun 2, 2019 11:54 AM

Jul 2014
I hate how they're not adapting Fumino's hairstyle in the manga.
Jun 2, 2019 2:15 PM

Jan 2011
Ishkoten said:
katsu044 said:

yep it's a meme that happened from the manga xD
yep that's the one!
Jun 2, 2019 3:07 PM
Dec 2013
Oh wow, they made an interesting change in this compared to the manga. In the anime, we see Mafuyu-sensei's bra completely falls off and on to the ground (meaning Nariyuki straight up saw her breasts), while in the manga, Mafuyu's bra almost falls off and Nariyuki doesn't see anything.
wildhoodJun 2, 2019 3:24 PM
Jun 2, 2019 4:32 PM

Aug 2017
Kmlshblr said:
AAAAAAA Rizu is soo cute and they don't fail to show the curves of kirisu sensei nice. Nariyuki is lucky asf, someone kill him before he gets more members to his harem. Angry Fumino gives me life, she's so adorable!

God is dead

This can be a new reaction meme like the Chika thing

Jun 2, 2019 4:32 PM

Aug 2017
wildhood said:
Oh wow, they made an interesting change in this compared to the manga. In the anime, we see Mafuyu-sensei's bra completely falls off and on to the ground (meaning Nariyuki straight up saw her breasts), while in the manga, Mafuyu's bra almost falls off and Nariyuki doesn't see anything.

Wait I am pretty sure the entire thing fell off or did I miss something?

Jun 2, 2019 4:38 PM
Dec 2013
PokestarFan said:
wildhood said:

Wait I am pretty sure the entire thing fell off or did I miss something?

Not in the manga. Go back and read chapter 28 of the manga if you're uncertain. Mafuyu even says that her bra almost fell off.
Jun 2, 2019 7:44 PM

Jun 2015
"god is dead, yuiga"
what a great out of context screenshot
Jun 3, 2019 2:26 AM

Jul 2017
Round 2 of Kirisu-sensei house cleaning...plus a cockroach! How amusing.

And Ogata joins the fray in discovering Kirisu and Nariyuki...into a sign-language ish facial feeling. Obviously Yuiga HAS to counter this somehow...damn you Yuiga, so naive...

Somehow, old tutor and student still nagging over their differences but it's nice for Ogata to play a trick over the cockroach.

On a new day, Yuiga taking his mom's job for a day...to a lingerie store! Heh already know what shenanigans are gonna happen here...but luckily (or fated) he's the support mascot.

Love it how he just wanted to head home. In one shot. However...Ogata and Uraka...! He just got opened into a whole new world. As if that's not enough, the others also showed up indefinitely, but their naivety SAVED his life but not his sight and mind, especially Furuhashi. The end card is simply GOAT.

"God is dead...Yuiga."

Great episode, the best even!
Jun 3, 2019 5:46 AM

Jul 2014
The second part was hilarious to say the least
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2019

111 by Nova22 »»
Mar 9, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2019

80 by MrDomovoi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:12 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2019

72 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:41 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2019

92 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2019

73 by WELLERM »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.