Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 18, 2019 8:16 PM
Jan 2019
Nezuko can take care of herself in battle
May 18, 2019 8:37 PM

Jun 2015
mainavi said:
They will show that in the train arc. If you can't wait for it then go read the manga if you don't want to read the manga then just wait a little longer. This will have 26 episode so they most likely reach the train arc.

Ah, I see. So the author also hides it. I thought the anime staff are messing around with it, haha. But, I'm just curious though, nothing serious. Little convenient details like that are less likely to miss my eye. Thanks! :D
May 18, 2019 9:32 PM
Mar 2017
Tanjirou finished his first mission, despite the difficulties and the numerical disadvantage, he and Nezuko were victorious.
Nezuko proves to be very helpful for her older brother, she possesses an amazing strength, she only needs to learn a fighting style where she takes advantage of her power. As for Tanjirou he continues to show the fruit of the training with Urokodaki, that technique he used to kill the two demons in the swamp was great.
The farewell of Tanjirou to Kasumi was very sad, on one hand because Kasumi lost his beloved Satoko and when Tanjirou tries to comfort him the boy only feels pain and frustration, and after releasing all his anger he realizes that Tanjirou also lived an equally painful experience.

Tanjirou came to the city and his reaction was the most hilarious, so much modernity overwhelmed the poor guy and sleepy Nezuko is so cute.
Tanjirou does not take long to find the trail of a demon, but to his surprise he discovers that the smell he perceives is that of the demon who murdered his family, Muzan Kimutsuji, but the surprise does not end there, Tanjirou discovers that Muzan has a wife and daughter , the damn bastard lives among humans as if nothing.
It's amazing how fast the demonization Muzan made, a simple cut and you're already a demon, I just hope that Tanjirou comes out healthy from this unexpected encounter with the demon he was so eager to find.

Personally these seven episodes so far have been very good and it shows in the amount of positive comments, I did not read so many good reviews in a long time, I hope they continue with this pace and quality, Ufotable has done a very good job in the sequences of action and this episode is not the exception, the same with soundtrack, a really well done work with the sound and music.
salbery755May 18, 2019 9:41 PM
May 18, 2019 9:43 PM
Aug 2017
Really great episode. In love with this studio's work
May 18, 2019 9:52 PM
Jan 2016
Nezuko is just so adorable, and at the same time so strong!

Tanjirou managed to defeat the other two submerged, mountain training was so worth for that fight, Nezuko fighting was so awesome too, and so cool when Tanjirou appeared from that shadow and saved Nezuko! Gotta say the animation as always is so awesome, so much satisfied with that animation and art!

Kimutsuji Muzan made his appearance, and that moment was so intense, I wonder if that litle girl is trully his daughter, and we saw some of his power, he turned a human instantly into a demon only with scratch!
May 18, 2019 10:01 PM

May 2014
Muzan is going to be a multi layered character I feel. A demon living among humans? It’s strange yet brilliant. I kind of figured from the beginning it’d be something like that. It was said that he wasn’t seen often and it makes sense. Hiding in plain site! He has to have some admiration for humans to marry and bare a child with one.
Oscar and Andre deserved better
May 18, 2019 10:40 PM
Jul 2017
ExaltedChampion said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Interesting, what time period is this? I don't recall it being mentioned before, from the first few episode I thought it might be in the middle 1400-1600s or something, aligned with the warring states era or something but from what they showed of Tokyo, this looks like late 18th century or maybe even early 19th century assuming that is indeed electricity powering those street lamps and the tram's headlights.

It the Taisho Era, right after the Meiji era, around 1912 to 1926. While major city in Japan looked modern, most of Japan countryside still look like the middle age.

Shiiiit.... that means they are smack-dab in the middle of World War 1, or at least near that period. Gave me a whole new perspective of what Japan looked like a hundred years ago.
May 18, 2019 10:53 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
A wild Kibutsuji appears!
Tanjirō uses Grab and Turn. Kibutsuji waits.
Tanjirō uses Hateful Glare, but it's not very effective.
Kibutsuji uses Intimidating Stare. Tanjirō is startled.
Kibutsuji uses Moe Daughter Eyes. It's super effective! Tanjirō loses 32 HP.
Tanjirō is still startled.
Kibutsuji uses Stranger Slash! Stranger becomes Onified.
Tanjirō panics.
Onified Stranger uses Koibito Bite. Koibito lost 86 HP.
Tanjirō is unable to move.

But more seriously, this was a great episode. Not that I'm surprised, since they've all been great. The way Taishō Period Tokyo was portrayed was gorgeous. I loved seeing Nezuko say (non-verbally, of course) "I'm not a child anymore Onii-chan. I can protect myself now." This story has it all: the action of tense fights, the righteous cause, the tragic hero, the insurmountable villain the depths of whose depravity cannot be fathomed, the bond with a non-parental father figure, and (eventually) camaraderie with irreplaceable peers. It's a classic set-up, but classics become that way because they work. For me, this one works a little better than most.
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
May 18, 2019 10:55 PM

Jun 2013
I loved this episode as usual. So far, they're following the manga pretty well. Kibutsuji Muzan is one of my favorite characters so I am glad they finally introduced him and I can't wait for two more of my favorites to be introduced in the next episode. I believe they were featured in the opening.

Anyways, Tanjiro dropping that udon will get him into trouble lol
臭い-
May 18, 2019 11:40 PM

Jul 2016
That ending tho...

Quite thrilling episode overall. Tanjirou meeting Muzan was earlier than expected and the confrontation they had was quite tense to say the least. Not to mention that the idea of him having a human wife and daughter while turning other people into demons is really fucked up.

Can't wait for the next episode!
May 19, 2019 12:03 AM
Jun 2015
FuMomo-kun said:
I thought I was watching a historical fantasy anime. Didn't expect there to be electricity and modern buildings.

Based on the design of the Muzan guy, I feel like he'll end up teaming up with the protagonist.
trust me, he won't
May 19, 2019 12:08 AM

Dec 2016
Good guy Tanjiro ftw
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
May 19, 2019 12:19 AM
Jun 2015
Esquirtit said:
Nezuko is the worst type of character imaginable in a series like this, my god so disappointing. I also don't understand why she has that stupid thing in her mouth, she's no threat at all. He kept her alone in a big city, plot twist she gets captured next ep??

Someone threw me off saying it takes place in old time when newspaper or any from of spreading news in general didn't exist. Turns out we're in 20th century. So yeah there's no way not everyone is aware of demons who've existed for thousands of years. Unless there exist far less demons what the anime made me think so far or it's all way more complex. Not that bothersome just a thought

So far it's mainly the high quality music and action scenes making me want to continue. Aside from some cool details it all feels underwhelming.
firstly she has the bamboo stick in order to prevent people from seeing her fangs and being afraid of her or trying to kill her. Also I highly doubt that nezuko will get captured even if she did Tanjorou knows her scent. Also you haven't elaborated on why you think Nezuko is the worst type of character without evidence all you said is a pointless statement. That's like me saying all might is such a useless character
May 19, 2019 1:21 AM
Jul 2018
Yavimaya said:
Tkompuras said:
You can either get spoiled or wait, I think it will not be explained this season though. Just know that it is intentional
is this a huge spoiler or rather a minor one? if it's a small spoiler I don't mind. if it's a big spoiler then I prefer not to know though. but I'm glad there is an explanation lmao
I would put it in B.I.G category
May 19, 2019 1:26 AM
Jul 2018
DipsterHouchebag said:
I'm really loving this show. My one minor complaint is that Tanjiro went from country bumpkin who had never lifted a sword or even seen a demon before, to an absolute demon slaying monster in just two years or less. Even in the qualification test, he managed to kill an old demon that had devoured seemingly dozens of people who were almost as powerful as him. And in this episode, his first real mission, he effortlessly slaughtered all three "selves". I'm kinda worried that by the time we meet the upper tier slayers, their power levels will be end-of-Naruto insane.

I dunno, again, it's a minor complaint, but I think I would have liked him to struggle a bit and fumble into his power.
To completely devote yourself to training for 2 years is no minor task. Urokodaki but also Sabito and Makomo are really strong (esp Sabito) and also good teachers. Nevertheless the demons he has fought up until now wouldn't be called strong.
May 19, 2019 1:33 AM

Nov 2014
The piano BGM at 14:00 is goddamn beautiful

So Danjirou gave the guy back all the items taken away from the girls. But those are evidence. Wouldn't it make the police think that he's the one who kidnapped all those girls?

When I saw Danjirou dropping that bowl of noodle I honestly screamed. I haven't eaten the entire day and watching that bowl of steaming noodle was so fulfilling and he just had to drop it and make us watch the delicacy splatter all over the dirty ground :(((

This new villain reminds me of Overhaul from My Hero Academia and his daughter is like Eri (her eyes and her face resembles Tooru from Fruits Basket... kinda). I like this new villain/main antagonist. He's unique and it really makes you think if all demons deserve to die. If they can hide their demon self and live like a normal human being without eating anyone (like the sister), then can't we just leave them alone? Just let them live their life in peace. Being turned into a demon shouldn't be an automatic death sentence. It's too unfair.

I wonder if he really loves his daughter and wife or if he's just acting. I wonder if he really is the father of that little girl. If so, wouldn't that make her half-demon? And how does that even work?
May 19, 2019 2:19 AM

Dec 2014
damn we saw the first demon already...so he can make anyone demon
May 19, 2019 2:28 AM

Jan 2019
Now that Tanjiro find out that Muzan has a family, it will be very difficult to kill him without having any remorse. Very nice episode indeed ^-^
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
May 19, 2019 2:43 AM

Jan 2017
Well then, RIP kazumi, lost his fiancee.
Anyway, I love when they pit the antagonist and protagonist early on in a series, but they shouldn't die in like two episodes -as seen with other shows. Things will be much anticipated next week.
May 19, 2019 3:04 AM

Jan 2016
woah, didn't expect the city to be so modern, I thought it was like 1600s, but apparently it's set in early 1900s.
May 19, 2019 3:21 AM

Jan 2013
Muzan has blended into the human world perfectly it seems. He looks like a guy who has countless things under his sleeve, gonna be a real bitch for Tanjiro to kill
May 19, 2019 4:43 AM

May 2010
Wow that ending part was intense.
May 19, 2019 5:06 AM

May 2015
I love Nezuko 3000!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 19, 2019 5:44 AM
Oct 2016
Wow, Kimutsuji Muzan is pretty scary, he made a human into a demon without his family noticing. This looks like a bad situation for Tanjirou. Another great episode.
May 19, 2019 5:49 AM
Oct 2016
RobinTheKing said:
woah, didn't expect the city to be so modern, I thought it was like 1600s, but apparently it's set in early 1900s.

Yeah, it seems like it`s a really long time ago but if you look closely you can see that there are streetlights in episode one.
May 19, 2019 6:03 AM

Mar 2018
Archer123 said:
Esquirtit said:
Nezuko is the worst type of character imaginable in a series like this, my god so disappointing. I also don't understand why she has that stupid thing in her mouth, she's no threat at all. He kept her alone in a big city, plot twist she gets captured next ep??

Someone threw me off saying it takes place in old time when newspaper or any from of spreading news in general didn't exist. Turns out we're in 20th century. So yeah there's no way not everyone is aware of demons who've existed for thousands of years. Unless there exist far less demons what the anime made me think so far or it's all way more complex. Not that bothersome just a thought

So far it's mainly the high quality music and action scenes making me want to continue. Aside from some cool details it all feels underwhelming.
firstly she has the bamboo stick in order to prevent people from seeing her fangs and being afraid of her or trying to kill her. Also I highly doubt that nezuko will get captured even if she did Tanjorou knows her scent. Also you haven't elaborated on why you think Nezuko is the worst type of character without evidence all you said is a pointless statement. That's like me saying all might is such a useless character
She's nothing more than a garbage plot device. I don't need to provide "evidence" why a character who can't talk amd think for herself is garbage. You either like such garbage or you don't. Bamboo stick is still nonsense, why not just use a scarf to hide her mouth. A bamboo stick should bring more curiosity than a demon fang in this world, people aren't aware of demons until they get turned into one or eaten alive by one.

@ttcchen he turned someone into a demon behind his family's back. it was also mentioned he's the only who can turn humans into demons so he's likely the one who turned nezuko and killed tanjjrou's family. idk to me he's just generic immortal vampire/demon/monster
EsquirtitMay 19, 2019 6:26 AM
poop
May 19, 2019 6:10 AM
May 2019
My only problem is when did Nezuko learn karate?
May 19, 2019 6:30 AM

Nov 2014
Esquirtit said:
Archer123 said:
She's nothing more than a garbage plot device. I don't need to provide "evidence" why a character who can't talk amd think for herself is garbage. You either like such garbage or you don't. Bamboo stick is still nonsense, why not just use a scarf to hide her mouth. A bamboo stick should bring more curiosity than a demon fang in this world, people aren't aware of demons until they get turned into one or eaten alive by one.

@ttcchen he turned someone into a demon behind his family's back. it was also mentioned he's the only who can turn humans into demons so he's likely the one who turned nezuko and killed tanjjrou's family. idk to me he's just generic immortal vampire/demon/monster

well i've rarely seen the main antagonist with a wife and kid showing MAYBE he still has a human side to him (altho it's also possible that he's just acting, who knows)
May 19, 2019 6:47 AM
May 2019
This episode is amazing as usual.
Damn that was amazing. The fight scenes were so damn good!
Nezuko is just so cute and she’s so powerful. Also that kimutsuji muzan turn an innocent guy into oni (demon). Poor guy :( can’t wait for the next episode!!
May 19, 2019 7:10 AM
Jun 2015
Esquirtit said:
Archer123 said:

firstly its only been 7 episodes you haven't give them time to flesh out each individual character but nezuko does get some interesting character development in the manga. Stop complaining about a character if the show is not even halfway done. You can't judge a accurate judgement based on a lack of evidence
May 19, 2019 7:11 AM

Feb 2014
What a thrilling episode that was. Damn! =D

It was ballsy of Tanjiro to jump into the swamp to take on 2 of the demon forms and thankfully it paid off as his whirlpool made easy work of the demons. Nezuko was holding her own against the last form, but as she got staggered after getting hit in the head, Tanjiro timed his returned by finishing off the demon.

Tanjiro was unable to extract any info regarding about Muzen from the demon, as the demon was told, by force, that Muzen would know about it if the demon spilt any info about him to anyone. With that, Tanjiro killed and demon and after a touching moment with the guy that lost his fiancee, he went off to Asakusa in Tokyo.

I won't deny that I forgot what years the Taisho period covered, but ufotable did a great job with the visuals with the area. Tanjiro was so overwhelmed by how much more modern Tokyo was compared to his hometown that his face derped. XD

However, he was able to trace the scent of Muzen Kibutsuji by luck. Not only is the guy a family man with a wife and daughter, but he also was able to infect a random man with his claws that only Tanjiro noticed. This guys a nutcase...

I wasn't expecting Tanjiro to encounter Muzen so soon. At his skill level, Tanjiro most likely won't stand a chance in a fight. Right now, he's got more important issues to deal with now, with Muzen infecting a random passerby and making havoc, Tanjiro's got to sort that out before it gets out of control.
May 19, 2019 7:34 AM

Apr 2018
Out of 380 voters, 330 of it (87%) Give 5 out of 5. And the overall score of the anime is 8.44 now, Pretty Impressive imo, Because these episode (1-7) are adapted from the worst chapter of the manga.

And about the episode, the pace is still too slow Imo, but still a good episode, much better than the manga. I just hope it wont go to 'slime' route were the First cour is extremely slow paced but the second cour is extremely fast paced.
Jfs_May 19, 2019 8:15 AM
May 19, 2019 7:36 AM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
RobinTheKing said:

That's the difference between the city and the country, even in the 20th century. It wasn't much different in the US. Heck, where I grew up, my family's first telephone was a rotary dial on a party line in the mid-1980's and my grandparents didn't even have running water until my dad installed it sometime around 1988.
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
May 19, 2019 8:18 AM

Mar 2018
Archer123 said:
Esquirtit said:

firstly its only been 7 episodes you haven't give them time to flesh out each individual character but nezuko does get some interesting character development in the manga. Stop complaining about a character if the show is not even halfway done. You can't judge a accurate judgement based on a lack of evidence
I can only judge what I've seen obviously. 7 episodes is a lot, but so far the priority clearly didnt lie in fleshing out the characters. Manga readers confirmed the first chapters are average so I see no problem with calling out how bad some of it is imo.
poop
May 19, 2019 8:27 AM
Sep 2016
bruuuuuuh Muzan's introduction though..... that was really fucking intense
May 19, 2019 8:33 AM

Aug 2014
The ending was great. Can't wait for the next episode.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
May 19, 2019 8:51 AM
Sep 2016
Esquirtit said:
Archer123 said:

ya know i fucking hate when idiots who watch anime without even caring about it and make pointless debates. if you want to watch the for fun then watch and if not then drop. go away and watch anything else no one will care about your moronic debates... and btw i'm telling you boy you are wrong at everything
May 19, 2019 9:01 AM

Mar 2018
Fahim654 said:
Esquirtit said:

ya know i fucking hate when idiots who watch anime without even caring about it and make pointless debates. if you want to watch the for fun then watch and if not then drop. go away and watch anything else no one will care about your moronic debates... and btw i'm telling you boy you are wrong at everything
I've been enjoying this series and never thought of dropping it so idk what your deal is. You're not ready to come to episode discussions if my posts are enough to piss you off...
poop
May 19, 2019 9:10 AM
Sep 2016
Esquirtit said:
Fahim654 said:
I've been enjoying this series and never thought of dropping it so idk what your deal is. You're not ready to come to episode discussions if my posts are enough to piss you off...
wow now your're talking total differently. dude seems like you don't even know what's on your mind. maybe your're not ready to come into discussions yet bruh. well do whatever you like
May 19, 2019 9:15 AM

Mar 2018
Fahim654 said:
Esquirtit said:
wow now your're talking total differently. dude seems like you don't even know what's on your mind. maybe your're not ready to come into discussions yet bruh. well do whatever you like
How? I never said I want to drop it. Nezuko is just a garbage character. AoT is one of my fav anime but Mikasa is also a garbage character.
poop
May 19, 2019 9:52 AM
Sep 2016
Esquirtit said:
Fahim654 said:
How? I never said I want to drop it. Nezuko is just a garbage character. AoT is one of my fav anime but Mikasa is also a garbage character.
okay tell me something, how can you say a character garbage when you haven't even seen a scrap of content about her/him? i can understand Mikasa part cuz we have seen ton loads of shit about her (and i personally think that she is not a good character too) but how can you tell that about Nezuko? have you seen enough content? did you research about her or did you read the manga to claim that she is a garbage character? look, don't even say about something when you know nothing about that thing. you pissed me off because i absolutely adore Nezuko and know how much of a good character she is, and you fucking made her a garbage character without even knowing anything about her! that's great. not gonna say anything more. if you want to watch and learn more about the show then do it, and if you don't then don't. but don't start any pointless discussion when you don't know anything about the topic you want to discuss. Goodbye
May 19, 2019 10:55 AM

Mar 2018
Fahim654 said:
Esquirtit said:
okay tell me something, how can you say a character garbage when you haven't even seen a scrap of content about her/him? i can understand Mikasa part cuz we have seen ton loads of shit about her (and i personally think that she is not a good character too) but how can you tell that about Nezuko? have you seen enough content? did you research about her or did you read the manga to claim that she is a garbage character? look, don't even say about something when you know nothing about that thing. you pissed me off because i absolutely adore Nezuko and know how much of a good character she is, and you fucking made her a garbage character without even knowing anything about her! that's great. not gonna say anything more. if you want to watch and learn more about the show then do it, and if you don't then don't. but don't start any pointless discussion when you don't know anything about the topic you want to discuss. Goodbye
I'm calling her a garbage character based on what I've seen so far. If she improves I will notice it.
poop
May 19, 2019 12:28 PM

May 2015
Huh, didn't expect the main villain to show up so soon. So far looks pretty interesting and messed up.
May 19, 2019 1:00 PM

May 2012
She is his biological daughter ?! Can demons even have kids with humans ?
May 19, 2019 1:15 PM
Aug 2017
Ok first off music was fucking brilliant like damn it was good, fights were interesting and well done, Nezuko is best girl don't @ me, and the possibly main series (or at least arc) antagonist, Muzan seems brutal and terrifying and the family dynamic he's rocking has me intrigued to know more. Also he can turn anyone he cuts into a zombie in seconds with one quick slash? That sounds like it'll be a major problem to deal with especially with Tanjiro's compassionate side (I think the series is doing this on purpose btw to show us once more that his greatest weakness and strength is his compassion)
May 19, 2019 1:32 PM

Oct 2017
Truly amazing as always once again.
May 19, 2019 2:54 PM
Mar 2019
Oh boy, what a bullshit.
So he can cut through water now?
And what's with that city? Looks like ~1930 or something.

2/5

bro, if you do not like anime, do not see it, you're just forcing yourself to see something you do not like.
May 19, 2019 3:00 PM
Mar 2019
Xenocrisi said:
Oh yeah cutting underwater, that’s the problem right? ‘Cause demons, talking crows, etc make perfectly sense to you right?
Like, hello? This is not real nor reality. It’s an anime. Pointing out subtle things like this is just being over dramatic about everything this anime is trying to offer us

It's an anime... so what?
That's sounds like really lame excuse for author coming up with some bs mechanic.

Fantasy/supernatural actually needs to make sense. It's called "internal logic and consistency".

Here we have a guy who breaths underwater and cut through water like nothing.
Lazy writing is lazy.

it's not water hahaha idiot
May 19, 2019 5:29 PM

Apr 2016
Even though we got to see the main antagonist pretty soon, it feels like not much happened in this episode. I think the structure feels weird. I t would be better if they finished the three-body demon arc last episode at the scene with the raven saying they have a new case. It feels like this one was dragged out too much, for filler purposes.
"Sometimes life is like jazz, and goes in an unexpected direction." (Sakamichi no Apollon)
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Gurenge becomes top selling digital single song in Reiwa era

FZREMAKE - Apr 15

20 by HaremSevdalisi »»
11 hours ago

» I don't get it

n0tSamir - Jul 7, 2023

34 by guts4ever »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2019

272 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 20, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2019

282 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 19, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2019

316 by CicadaRex »»
Apr 18, 12:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.