Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Real Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 5, 2019 9:32 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm starting to wonder more about Tsutsui's future. Hmm, seems everyone is getting along quite well now and are in relationships. That picnic united them together.

Thought the episode is ok. Tsutsui and Iroha still shares the same relationship although I find it cute this episode.

Mar 5, 2019 11:01 AM

Sep 2015
The patethic cat ears boy LITERALLY cried after it. I have never seen such patethic character, why they have to give Ayado the most pitiful first time and boyfriend ever. I think I got a glimpsy of how people start to like NTR.
Mar 5, 2019 11:52 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Lol after recent events both Ishino and Ito have plenty of reason to be happy. Its nice seeing Ito and Ayado cement their relationship. The talk about future plans sure was insightful. Looks like time is starting to run out for Iroha as well. Thats a large sum that Hikari wanted to borrow though. The revelation about Hikari's scores sure made things more clear though. Still deciding between not having any regrets in high school and working hard to get a better future sure is a tough choice. Despite the risk to his grades the plans that Hikari created for his time with Iroha sure were well thought out. An excellent ep that showed well the kind of thoughts that seniors would have as finals approach. The insight into their wishes for the future sure matched well with Hikari's attempts to ensure that he has no regrets. Im curious whether Iroha will reveal the truth about her illness though.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2019 12:04 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I really felt uneasy for the second half of the episode.

They really got the ''regret'' part across. Tsutsun's really giving it everything for this supposedly last month for the one he loves and doesn't care about anything else. I'm not sure though if he knows what he's getting into after this month, how will he deal with it? (he doesn't exactly know what's up, he only knows this marked date from Iroha).

It really hit when Iroha read his papers, her worries about him putting everything else aside went literally poof there. She doesn't care and he doesn't either about the ''future'' at this moment.

I'm really hoping it doesn't go like it's implied here...
Mar 5, 2019 12:10 PM

Jul 2015
shiro_kai said:
The patethic cat ears boy LITERALLY cried after it. I have never seen such patethic character, why they have to give Ayado the most pitiful first time and boyfriend ever. I think I got a glimpsy of how people start to like NTR.

He would make great NTR hentai protagonista.

Mar 5, 2019 12:14 PM

May 2013
I don't know what's wrong but, the story and the "anime production" doesn't look right.
I don't know the manga so i'm not sure if is the studio/director sucks, or this feeling is from the original.
Is lacking so much...another victim from a bad adaptation?

I'm barely watching this, almost going for the manga instead, and see how it goes there.
Mar 5, 2019 12:32 PM
Apr 2018
Am i the only one who thinks that this anime is so underrated
Because i can't find a reason that makes people refuse to watch it
Mar 5, 2019 12:36 PM
Nov 2016
i really hate how this is going. shigatsu kimi no uso gave me the same vibe and I'm not prepared to cry.

on the other hand

shiro_kai said:

LOOL!!!
Mar 5, 2019 12:43 PM

Feb 2018
So, I'm sure that he doesn't know what's coming and on the other side It looks like he knows. But is it just how the script is written, right?
Mar 5, 2019 1:02 PM
Apr 2016
I don't know why, I teared up at the end. She talked with the doctor, he said "one month," and now she said "I lied about transferring," WHAT THE HECK I'M UNEASY AND ANXIOUS NOW...IS she going to die?! God no please no why, hopefully I'm just overthinking. Good episode.
Mar 5, 2019 1:11 PM

Jan 2011
Gods, I really dont understand the anime producers.

They waste good stories and characters on shows where 50% of them end without even a kiss and 90% end up without any close relationships/intimacy during the show and make it look like a material for 10 years olds.
The rest 10% that have it, end up with crap stories/characters like this one.
What gives :( Its like they are sworn to keep the genre from evolving at any price.

This is indeed a rare breed of show for me - I literally hate every single character in it, including all the supports. Its literally a new record for me, well done :D
Mar 5, 2019 1:11 PM

May 2018
So, seriously, did Ito and Ayado really did it?????

Now, I don't about you guys , but it kinda look like that Tsutsui knows that Iroha time is limited.

Ya, know it was kinda annoying when they say that studying or getting into a good college guarantees a good future . But , we all know that's total BS since , it would be a waste of time and money if you end up unable to get a good job or having to end up underemployment. in fact going into vocational or jas trade school were the ones that gives one a job.
Mar 5, 2019 1:31 PM

Sep 2015
Nabel_Daher said:

Animation in the first season was pretty bad, the premise already keept a lot o people away, nothing usually happen and the story and characters don't have the best written in the world. Its actually pretty understable.
Mar 5, 2019 1:34 PM
Apr 2016
shiro_kai said:
Nabel_Daher said:

Animation in the first season was pretty bad, the premise already keept a lot o people away, nothing usually happen and the story and characters don't have the best written in the world. Its actually pretty understable.

The story in general is calm & just about teenagers' love life, so you can't really expect people to like this a lot, I like it though.
Mar 5, 2019 1:41 PM
Apr 2018
[quo

Animation in the first season was pretty bad, the premise already keept a lot o people away, nothing usually happen and the story and characters don't have the best written in the world. Its actually pretty understable.[/quote]

There is no such perfect anime [exept full metal and your lie in my opinion]
And this anime isnt perfect and it has alot of problems but still the ignorance that it got makes it look like a peice of shit which is not true at all
You can easily see the much care that the story carrys even if the anime didnt show it
+ sorry for the poor grammatecal rules , english isn't my point of power
Mar 5, 2019 2:55 PM
Jun 2013
this episode flew by! it hurts to know whats going to happen to iroha and tsutusi cant do anything about it except to make the time she has left with her memory a good one. god, this episode might have been the last fun/happy one. then the operation.......
Mar 5, 2019 3:07 PM

Jul 2017
Everyone is making steps towards their future, and so Is Tsutsui in intentions to let Iroha live her best remaining days, but he alone doesn't know the severity of his own actions.

Regardless, it's time that Tsutsui should face his future soon. Knowing Iroha's short life expectancy, it will be a new experience altogether.
Mar 5, 2019 3:11 PM

Nov 2017
The shit is about to hit the fan!!! Yeah!!! Only 3 more episodes guys! Im just only waiting for the ending. Kind a curious what is gonna be?
Mar 5, 2019 3:36 PM
Varangian Guard

Mar 2015
shiro_kai said:

Well, Ito may be emotional but it doesn't make him pathetic. He was alone and used by others like a tool and left behind while badmouthed. Now imagine that you're in shitty situation and suddenly massive amount of good things happens in your life. That wasn't pathetic tears of manlet but true tears of joy. BTW NTR should be banned. Only evil people enjoy it.
Mar 5, 2019 4:41 PM

Sep 2015
Hulek46 said:
shiro_kai said:

Well, Ito may be emotional but it doesn't make him pathetic. He was alone and used by others like a tool and left behind while badmouthed. Now imagine that you're in shitty situation and suddenly massive amount of good things happens in your life. That wasn't pathetic tears of manlet but true tears of joy. BTW NTR should be banned. Only evil people enjoy it.

Imagine your first experience being a weak boy who after 30 seconds left you unsatisfied start to cry. I would just leave the room traumatazed for life. Ayado is really the kindest.
Mar 5, 2019 6:22 PM

Mar 2016
Do Tsuitsui know something? He suddenly started to spend more time with Iroha, taking less care of his grades at school even when they had a little talk about what they're planning to do in the future, and asked for money to his mother, did Iroha's brother (can't remember that cunt's name) tell something to Tsuitsui?
Oh, about Ito...

Way to go, man! It doesn't matter if you cried at the end, even Kaneki did cried after fucking Touka.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Mar 5, 2019 6:43 PM
Nov 2018
I literally don't have a good feeling about the way it will end 😢

I don't know why the anime is different from the manga. The story is a bit different and also the dialogues. The anime is just focusing on the things which they find important and eliminating other side stories. Might be because it will make the anime a bit lengthy. Tsutsun and Iroha actually go on the hotspring they planned for the weekend in the manga. But in the anime it shows they cancel it becoz Iroha have to attend extra classes. And if you remember one or couple of episodes earlier Takanashi visits her Mom at the hospital, and on the way back home he met his ex-girlfriend in elementary/middle school and they had a talk about their past relationship (I don't remember correctly), and this is why Takanashi was able to confess to Ishino. In the anime it shows Takanashi met Ishino right after he sents his sister home, but actually he met Ishino infront of a cafe, when he finished talking with his ex.
But Idk why this was removed, for me it was quite important, becoz I felt there was a reason for the sudden change in Takanashi's feeling and it would have make more sense if it was presented.
topurayhan007Mar 5, 2019 6:51 PM
Mar 5, 2019 8:07 PM

Jan 2013
she said she lied about transferring, couple that with the doctor visits, they are really going THERE arent they

Mar 5, 2019 9:24 PM

Aug 2013
shiro_kai said:
Hulek46 said:

Imagine your first experience being a weak boy who after 30 seconds left you unsatisfied start to cry. I would just leave the room traumatazed for life. Ayado is really the kindest.

How do you know how long they were at it?
Mar 5, 2019 11:55 PM
Varangian Guard

Mar 2015
PaleBlue said:
shiro_kai said:

How do you know how long they were at it?

True dat. Maybe lil Ito did great. And well... maybe it'll be shock for you but love is not only about sex.
Mar 6, 2019 12:41 AM

Sep 2016
This episode is just so goddamn wrong on so many levels...

<GENERIC SIGNATURE>
Mar 6, 2019 1:39 AM
Jun 2017
Regrets!!! As said by many you must do everything while still you can so that you dont have any REGRETS!!! and thats the message of todays episode as all couple here are doing their best in the remaiming days of their Highschool life.

And now here comes the dilemma of tsutsui as he have chosen Iroha over his studies (which is being affected badly). Since its just one MONTH REMAINING THAT THEY CAN BE TOGETHER. Thats why instead of having some serious study, he just went to have DATE WITH IROHA AFTER CLASS....

And now here comes the real deal... iroha said she lied that she will transfer to another school. Tsutsui is happy since its a lie BUT WHAT IF HE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH ALREADY? and what is the truth iroha hiding? (No spoiler as im an anime only)... does she have a terminal disease that she has already set a time limit of her life? Few more episode and im ready for it...
Mar 6, 2019 4:45 AM

Feb 2018
That pussy ito really went and cried so pathetically it was soo cringey. that aside Its fun to watch ishino and takanashi.

Oh man i straight up don't like where this is going. I just hope its not a very serious matter with iroha.
Mar 6, 2019 5:26 AM

Jul 2014
Geez, Ito and Ayado sure moved their relationship along quickly, unless much more time has progressed since the start of their relationship than I thought. That aside, the second half was really unsettling, but in the right ways; seeing Tsutsui actively sabotage his own future to spend as much time as possible with Ishino is unsettling enough, but knowing that he doesn't even know the truth about what's happening in a month only makes it more so (it seems like she just stopped short of telling him here, but she's going to have to soon one way or another).
Mar 6, 2019 8:00 AM

Oct 2008
This episode was, I can't help but think that there's some upcoming ominous problems/trials that Tsutsun & Iroha gonna face...like time is running out...and regret...damn!
4/5.

Mar 6, 2019 8:31 AM
Jan 2019
What an emotional chapter. I was glad to see everyone having a good time together. But, come on, not everything could be happiness. That end was really sad, it broke my heart to see all the sacrifice that Tsutsui makes for spending his last month with Iroha in the best way. Enjoying every day that is left with her. He is a character who has won my admiration for a long time and continues to do so, and Iroha does not remain another as a couple. I would like you to continue together forever :(, together with your friends too.) I knew that the transfer was a lie, I know it will be painful, but I hope that Iroha will tell the truth to Tsutsui in the next episode about his illness.
P.S. 1.This is a good anime, I love it, it's one of my favorites, but I would have liked it to have a better animation.
2. My respects Ito.
Mar 6, 2019 10:51 AM

Nov 2016
Kinda expected that Itou and Ayado did it, it was heavily implied last episode. Pretty sweet to see how each of them and the feelings of appreciation they share positively affects the other. Considering the circumstances and hardhsips they had to face up to this point, it's not really far stretched to get emotional like Itou did during the situation at hand.

The beach scene was yet another heartwarming highlight among some others, but at the same time also damn sad :(

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 6, 2019 10:56 AM
Jan 2016
SO he now know she lied about being transfered, so its something more intense, i wonder what it is, i am ready for it!
Mar 6, 2019 11:59 AM

Dec 2014
the episode was good and all..but I had a scary thought... is Iroha actually dying.... rather than transferring in 6 months like it mentioned at the start of anime...that would definitely explain the doctor visits from time to time... Suddenly I am really sad
Mar 6, 2019 6:37 PM

Nov 2012
shiro_kai said:

Agreed, hes such a massive little cuck, in the real world he'd be cheated on constantly.

I guess that they will have a sad end with Iroha dying, I just wonder whats wrong with her as shes never shown being sick at all, though you never really see her being energetic.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Mar 7, 2019 12:49 AM

Sep 2016
Given the dumbasssity of this season, I highly doubt there's sad ending. Iroha's obviously ill, but she's likely gonna make it anyway through the pawaa of rabu. Look at how everything so far has worked out. Asshole emo gets the girl in the end, cuck's parents got back together, cuck's friend f*cks the lusty megane, the list goes on.
<GENERIC SIGNATURE>
Mar 7, 2019 8:26 AM

Sep 2015
no_good_name said:
shiro_kai said:

Agreed, hes such a massive little cuck, in the real world he'd be cheated on constantly.

I guess that they will have a sad end with Iroha dying, I just wonder whats wrong with her as shes never shown being sick at all, though you never really see her being energetic.

She seems to be physically fine and I don't think its cancer must be a rare degenerative condition that become active when she reach a certain age. She certainly may die since the plot so far its prety generic and cheap.
Mar 7, 2019 5:27 PM

May 2017
bruh they really fucked in the last episode
Mar 8, 2019 9:48 AM

Apr 2016
Oh come on!!! This episode was so beautiful and quiet, but then the final minutes come..OMG this is becoming so sad :( Only 3 episodes left and i'm already crying :((
Hope it won;t happen like Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.. PLEASE!!

Mar 9, 2019 11:10 AM
Mar 2015
No one here appears to have read the manga so I will not spoil it for them. I like that TsunTsun is doing what he can so that they can have the best time together in the time they have left and not have any regrets
Mar 9, 2019 9:53 PM

Sep 2018
landofthekwt said:
No one here appears to have read the manga so I will not spoil it for them. I like that TsunTsun is doing what he can so that they can have the best time together in the time they have left and not have any regrets
yes, please do not spoil things, thanks you very much
Mar 10, 2019 5:44 PM

Sep 2018
They are all immature! This is too cheesy that I can get diabetes but I do't feel anything!
The girl is sick, It's obvious.

Itou is kiss and tell guy lol so awkward , he's more a girl than Ayado

Tsutsui is so immature, he can balance study and love though, lol he can do what he wants after high school, why sacrifice it for love. It's OA for me.
Mar 10, 2019 6:19 PM

Jul 2017
Piromysl said:
shiro_kai said:

He would make great NTR hentai protagonista.

u read my mind u have some great taste my man.
Mar 11, 2019 1:14 PM
Aug 2010
So it is officially queued - the death scenario.
Now, only 2 paths r left - either they go on hell of last episode trilogy of ER and memory drawbacks, or the miracle happens, and the death scenario is going 2 b cut off, with a happy ending, albeit the latest being less than a 0.1% of a possibility after her queueing the main issue 2 MC openly...
"...do everything u want so that u dont regret it in future..." so the question is, is dropping this title a less regretful idea rather than complete it and see the tragic ending with ur own eyes? Questions like these r what makes certain titles as colourful as it is possible, with an obvious bad ending trends.
Mar 12, 2019 6:30 PM

Mar 2009
This thread is dumb as shit.
Mar 30, 2019 2:51 PM

Jan 2011
Note that Takanashi is already calling Arisa by her first name while everyone else is still somewhat formal. Good to see both Ito and Ayado have moved on to another level as well.

Hikari is making the right decision--to have no regrets. Best move I ever made in my life was when I took two thirds of my university tuition money, and took a 1000 mile train trip with a girl I'd just met at a conference to spend two weeks getting to know her. And she thinks the best move she ever made was when two weeks later, she packed up all her belongings, left university, and traveled 700 miles to move in with me.

That's probably why I'm a little more willing to accept improbable coincidences and love-at-first-sight, since I know it can happen.

Now it's time to settle back and wait to get smacked in the face by the feels train that's speeding down the track toward us...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 5, 2019 12:37 PM

Aug 2017
shiro_kai said:
Ito is the biggest twerp ever. I would like nothing more than to see him get hit by a car or lighting bolt and disappear.

Iroha is perishing soon, maybe leukemia like Your Lie in April. Or AIDS. This show sucks.
Apr 5, 2019 12:43 PM

Sep 2015
TrumpMD said:
shiro_kai said:
Ito is the biggest twerp ever. I would like nothing more than to see him get hit by a car or lighting bolt and disappear.

Iroha is perishing soon, maybe leukemia like Your Lie in April. Or AIDS. This show sucks.

Really bad. Will not be missed.
Apr 5, 2019 2:44 PM

Aug 2017
shiro_kai said:
Really bad. Will not be missed.

Actually the ending improved and is worth reaching, I thought.
Jun 14, 2019 1:20 PM

Aug 2017
Stupid Tsutsui, just worry about ur future.

Wow, Ito and Ayado have sex at the end lol
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2019

158 by bakakisima »»
Jan 12, 12:30 PM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2019

53 by bakakisima »»
Jan 12, 11:44 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2019

28 by bakakisima »»
Jan 11, 12:17 PM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2019

45 by bakakisima »»
Jan 11, 9:21 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2019

41 by bakakisima »»
Jan 11, 7:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.