Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 1, 2019 5:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, this felt like a lot like the other episodes. I still think Yuki should act more like a leader. She needs to suck up her tears.

There's still the usual mecha fighting on the battlefield. It really makes me wonder how they will ever plan to resolve this war. Now we got another casualty. Poor Miller.
Mar 1, 2019 8:50 AM

Apr 2010
This was the end of probably one of the best characters on Yuuki's side and he will be missed!!

It seems there are still some mysteries that need to be unravelled about the technology they are using but it seems Yuuki has something to defend herself with now.
The question is will they be able to make a difference.
Mar 1, 2019 9:24 AM

Feb 2019
Well this revealed that Layla is indeed from Grandiga. Even if the danger of the chrars killing the planet is a little trite, I think they came up with a good reason for it. In fact, they basically said, using them a little will take thousands of years to kill the planet, but the new chrars will do it much faster....or give them the EMP blast effect if overused.

Heck, Yuuki even wanted to go ending of Escape from LA on the world to try ending the fight. That may have been the most naive thing she has said though.

I thought it was odd she had never heard a person say "ouch" before. That has to have some importance.

It looks like Gale killed Harold, but perhaps Gale got killed in the blast as Harold's mech exploded.

Yuuki definitely showed determination to see the war through at the end, but I still think she will stick to her convictions about limiting needless bloodshed.

Harold was definitely taking the reigns in this episode, and although his ideal to attack the enemy if they haven't surrendered was sound military strategy, his subordinates didn't really seem to have the stomach for it.
Mar 1, 2019 10:11 AM

Oct 2007
Props to the writers for succesfully making a very annoying character. The kingdom's retreating forces were wiped out with no mercy in a previous episode, then the princess still talks how to minimize enemy casualties during strategy meetings? This is beyond belief.

Rest in peace Grand Master Harold.
Mar 1, 2019 10:43 AM

Mar 2018
I wonder how they are going to finish this in just three episodes. Yuuki is mentally still stuck where she was in the beginning of the series and she hasn't met Stella yet. We have no idea what the emperor really is up to.

As this is an original it should at least be complete story but I'm afraid it will end being rushed towards the end.
Mar 1, 2019 10:45 AM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
I'm really glad we got to learn the mystery of the char. From a sci-fi standpoint I really like it. It's funny how Harold was basically always right and Yuki didn't really have a legs to stand on. Now he's dead and Yuki is down another adviser. The strange thing with this anime is it always feels likes it's going somewhere but the path it follows is the same, the Kingdom's lose to the Empire. I don't know how this can turn around in a few episodes.
Mar 1, 2019 11:33 AM

Apr 2016
It wasn't so clear until now, but this anime is actually an plea for ecology, a bit like Nausicaä from Ghibli maybe.

ricksed said:
I'm really glad we got to learn the mystery of the char. From a sci-fi standpoint I really like it. It's funny how Harold was basically always right and Yuki didn't really have a legs to stand on. Now he's dead and Yuki is down another adviser. The strange thing with this anime is it always feels likes it's going somewhere but the path it follows is the same, the Kingdom's lose to the Empire. I don't know how this can turn around in a few episodes.

If I well understood this episode, Soleil will soon install the new chrars and will be able to blast the imperial army ... AND ... quickly destroy the planet environment in the same time. Having said that, it seemed the empire is aiming at the same deadly goal.

If they were able to disable all chrars at distance (magnetic bomb kind of sort) they could stop (at least temporarily) the war and save the planet though. It's a bit like a potential nuclear war : there's no winner at the end because the environment is damaged for centuries.
Mar 1, 2019 11:42 AM

Feb 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
Mm, this felt like a lot like the other episodes. I still think Yuki should act more like a leader. She needs to suck up her tears.

There's still the usual mecha fighting on the battlefield. It really makes me wonder how they will ever plan to resolve this war. Now we got another casualty. Poor Miller.

Suck up her tears? What? She's a girl with 13 years old that is losing people she loves and lived her entire life and she can't cry? That's quite harsh.

Liddo-kun said:
Props to the writers for succesfully making a very annoying character. The kingdom's retreating forces were wiped out with no mercy in a previous episode, then the princess still talks how to minimize enemy casualties during strategy meetings? This is beyond belief.

Yuki isn't a annoying character at all and she just asked about it, not made a demand. Besides, she tried to surrender before but she was refused to. Yuki grew in comparison to the first episodes already.
Mar 1, 2019 12:24 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
Ysad_Ziwezhan said:
It wasn't so clear until now, but this anime is actually an plea for ecology, a bit like Nausicaä from Ghibli maybe.

ricksed said:

If I well understood this episode, Soleil will soon install the new chrars and will be able to blast the imperial army ... AND ... quickly destroy the planet environment in the same time. Having said that, it seemed the empire is aiming at the same deadly goal.

If they were able to disable all chrars at distance (magnetic bomb kind of sort) they could stop (at least temporarily) the war and save the planet though. It's a bit like a potential nuclear war : there's no winner at the end because the environment is damaged for centuries.

It's definitely an environmental story but not in a stereotypical way thankfully. I was worried it would be about the chars producing toxic waste, man v nature, etc. Instead it's one artificial system impeding the other. The environment on their planet was induced by technology. So I'm hoping the resolution is something more scientific, like studying the nanobots and improving/supplementing them. But it's likely you're right and it'll be about disabling all the chars until they find new fuel sources.

caio_brb said:
Stark700 said:

Suck up her tears? What? She's a girl with 13 years old that is losing people she loves and lived her entire life and she can't cry? That's quite harsh.

Liddo-kun said:

Yuki isn't a annoying character at all and she just asked about it, not made a demand. Besides, she tried to surrender before but she was refused to. Yuki grew in comparison to the first episodes already.

Thank you. These are my thoughts exactly. I do hope Yuki grows up fast for the sake of her people but I can't fault the girl given her age and upbringing. Her own people interfere with her plans and development. They didn't tell her about the war, they disobeyed her orders, and they basically kidnapped her instead of letting her surrender. This would all probably be considered treason but she's not in a position to anything about it. That's part of what makes this show frustratingly intriguing. The struggles of child ruler.
Mar 1, 2019 1:19 PM
Mar 2017
The sacrifice of Izana was not in vain, the information that he sent can give a turn to the critical situation of Soleil.
Yuuki still stands firm to his ideals, but Harold still wants to massacre the army of Grandiga, especially with the death of his friend and I must say that I was impressed to come to make their own decisions, disobeying the decisions of the princess.
Layla discovers a very important detail in the information that hid the empire and she learns the Chards can become electromagnetic pulse and that could be seen as a weapon that would change the course of this war, but is in an experimental stage, but not the new improved artillery that they got thanks to Izana.
Layla tells Yuuki her true origin, that she was part of Grandiga's empire and that she lost her family, but I feel that now more than ever Layla must make Yuuki take the leadership that corresponds.
Harold makes his last heroic act and defends what will be the last hope for the kingdom of Soleil to win, but I must admit that Harold satiated his desire to die in combat. Who would have been the soldier who ended up killing Harold? Stella or Owens?
Now Yuuki will have to give the most difficult orders she can think of now that her other counselor and soldier have fallen.

The only thing I can ask to happen in the next episode is that Layla is healthy and that Yuuki launches a devastating offensive.
Mar 1, 2019 1:20 PM

May 2018
Man, with jaz 3 more to go, don't tell me that they'll just gonna rush things up.

If I were those senior offices ,I would jaz ousted Yuuki in a mutiny , she jaz to annoying with her lack of resolve.

So, the Kingdom of Verde were the ones who perpetrated the terrorist attack, cu'z the new Char were an eco hazard , in way that the planet uses nano tech to terra formed it, but it seems that the nanomachine tend to over use that whatchamacallit thing to the point that it drains it.

Welp. that's it for Grand master Harold , wtf why didn't the canon fired????
Mar 1, 2019 3:28 PM

Dec 2016
Pursue and annihilate, I think Harold made the right decision there, this is war, they lost their homeland and have to strike back at some point.

First Izana, now Harold, they are losing their best people one after another.
Mar 1, 2019 4:13 PM

Nov 2011
If Layla is next Ill give this anime a 1. YES YES YES LETS KEEP KILLING THE BEST CHARACTERS.

Yuuki is annoying but I can sympathize with all the shit she is dealing with. WHENS BLUE TEAM PEOPLE GONNA DIE? ?
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 1, 2019 4:32 PM

Oct 2014
I know that this story is a victim to limited episode count but-

come on man drop this stupid environmentalism agenda.
Mar 1, 2019 5:54 PM

May 2018
So we only have 3 eps left? WIll that really be enough?

RIP Harold
I didn't like how you just killed retreating forces but your death was awesome
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Mar 1, 2019 6:29 PM

Mar 2019
Watching Yuki feels like watching Empress Augusta from Last Exile 2nd season

We got to see Yuki and Stella holding hands in the opening. Wonder how things will connect given we only have 3 episodes left.
Mar 1, 2019 6:37 PM

Aug 2018
I figured out one of Yuki's loyal friend would die before the end but... not Harold, eh. Even though his sacrifice leaves her an inheritance : a motto, a way of life and even a strategic. Really hoping that she does not give up and keeps fighting !

However, it turns out Egao no Daika has an environmental message that sounds ironic : mankind surely emigrated to this planet because Earth was already dying and now what ? Their new planet kinda started to die because of humanity's newest technology lol, such an ironic fate.

Anyway, I really keep thinking that the opening showing Stella & Yuki being together is completely canon or even ideal. Yeah in fact the opening would show an ideal perception of war for Yuki : united with the enemy, hand in the hand, making one, making peace. But it does not seem any closer to happen right now. To be honest I already think about a season 2 but considering the current audience, it might be complicated to get it.
Mar 1, 2019 8:15 PM

Jul 2017
Finally the revelation of the chrars are revealed, that formed the bloodbath at the very beginning. The lifeblood of the planet, whilst it being like herbivorous and dangerous to sustain.

Unfortunately Yuki's idealistic principle doesn't seem to be in tandem with the current situation, and with valuable data from Izana, the Kingdom may be able to turn the tides.

This time, Grand Master Harold takes hold of the situation with gusto and acknowledgment, and Yuki has to start to be strong and take courage to step forward. And...met the same fate as Izana. Another one lost. With how much Yuki has been holding back since the earlier episodes, there's no turning back on her arrogant spirit to not see people die in war

However, so far, no meeting between Yuki and Stella yet. Trying to rush this would be an understatement.
Mar 1, 2019 8:49 PM

Aug 2013
HOOfan_1 said:
I thought it was odd she had never heard a person say "ouch" before. That has to have some importance.

I'm sure she's heard people say "ouch" before, but she's probably never heard Layla make such a cute noise before!
Mar 1, 2019 9:00 PM

Mar 2016
Dun dun, dun dun dun.
Another one bites the dust.
Mar 1, 2019 9:02 PM

Mar 2016
KANLen09 said:
Finally the revelation of the chrars are revealed, that formed the bloodbath at the very beginning. The lifeblood of the planet, whilst it being like herbivorous and dangerous to sustain.

Unfortunately Yuki's idealistic principle doesn't seem to be in tandem with the current situation, and with valuable data from Izana, the Kingdom may be able to turn the tides.

This time, Grand Master Harold takes hold of the situation with gusto and acknowledgment, and Yuki has to start to be strong and take courage to step forward. And...met the same fate as Izana. Another one lost. With how much Yuki has been holding back since the earlier episodes, there's no turning back on her arrogant spirit to not see people die in war

However, so far, no meeting between Yuki and Stella yet. Trying to rush this would be an understatement.

Just watch them meet at the last scene of the last ep and then we get an announcement of s2
Mar 1, 2019 9:04 PM

Jul 2017
Ryuseishun said:
KANLen09 said:

Just watch them meet at the last scene of the last ep and then we get an announcement of s2

So much for an original series, would bet that they had nothing going for it at this point.
Mar 1, 2019 9:06 PM

Mar 2016
KANLen09 said:
Ryuseishun said:

So much for an original series, would bet that they had nothing going for it at this point.

At least the OP theme is very nice to listen to, though. That’s the one thing from this show you can call a bright spot, imho.
Mar 1, 2019 9:26 PM

Feb 2019
PaleBlue said:

I'm sure she's heard people say "ouch" before, but she's probably never heard Layla make such a cute noise before!

gap moe. Layla is certainly cute though. That scene was just odd to me. This show really hasn't had any humorous moments, so I was confused what was going on there.

I'd love for there to be a second season to conclude this...don't rush the ending please. I have thought from the beginning that this should be a 2 cours show.
Mar 1, 2019 10:54 PM
May 2015
caio_brb said:

I

I am agree with your opiniion
Mar 1, 2019 10:59 PM
May 2015
For the kingdom yuki is like their own child, they love her, that's why everyone not betray her, even when she lost to empire the kingdom citizens still with her, I want to cry when he rember the baby princess...
Mar 1, 2019 11:05 PM
Oct 2018
So when is the coup
Mar 1, 2019 11:06 PM
Feb 2019
Nanomachines making a huge plot apperance? Who wrote the script: Hideo Kojima ? Hahaha

And I keep insisting: I find funny all the hate against Yuuki. She is not annoying, she is a kingdom ruler not a war commander her behavior is completely normal and understandable. But now that an other close person have died (RIP Grand Master Harold) wonder how will she adapt to the upcoming challenges

For the first time in the show two episodes in a row with the same side wanna bet next two we'll be seeing Stella?

Wonder how this will end? Rather a rushed ending (leading to a lot of unsolved mysteries) or with a extremely annoying (maybe not) cliffhanger opening the door to "second season?"

Anyway still thinking that this is the black horse of the season and still a very underestimated anime
Mar 2, 2019 2:17 AM

Mar 2013
Well, this comfirms my guess that either the Empire and Kingdome are actually descendants from the Earth - probably several hundred or even thousend years in the future. Because already the names e.g.: Yuuki or Harold, these aren't names from aliens like Chubakka or Spock. They're came sure about centuries to this planet, terraformed, where then lived sure peacefully together till also the greedness and hatred this community infected has: what then in two splited up has, and to an mercieless war lead had. During the war are it seems some knowleages gone, because as Stella and her friends in the palace-garden was, they didn't recognize that it are sunflowers, and the seeds from Pierce looked like after white beans - what this none in the room knew it expect of course Pierce...

Well, it seems that the tine has come Yuuki her leadership finally to show, two of her beloved people did pretty much work make, and for it with their life paid. So it is now up on her with the gathered wisdom to counterattack go and with the shit finish.

And I've also the feeling that this could an 2nd. season get after the actual story line to judge...
Mar 2, 2019 5:48 AM
Jan 2019
DAMN! Another good character in the series that is leaving us. He was one of the few who could make Princess Yuki right. R.I.P Grandmaster Harold. A minute of silence. Well, you know because the Chras are so dangerous.
Mar 2, 2019 6:34 AM

Oct 2007
Forgot to say... I think there might be plenty of drama on Stella's side of the story next episode. Looks like it's Owen that had a shooting contest with Harold, and Owen's mech was shot up pretty bad too.
Mar 2, 2019 8:15 AM

Jun 2015
yeah harold had that death flag on him big time. things gotta rush in the last three episodes.
thinking yuuki is gonna have that breakdown like most protected royalty do, the "i didnt ask all these people to die for me but they did"
Mar 2, 2019 9:03 AM

Oct 2018
I dont how they gonna end it in just 3 ep. It feels like they gonna rush it like DiTF did(i actuall ending but that rush and space thing was dumb) or maybe they will do the end part in future OVA or movie.

Still will rate it 7 a best it had potential but is really badly executed so far and with 3 eps left and the fact that they gonna rush i dont see how it can get better.

Mar 2, 2019 11:33 AM

Nov 2013
It's great that Soleil found a way to strike back.

About Yuuki: I like about her that she sticks to her beliefs, but on the other hand she should let go the thought of sparing the enemy. Since it's clear that the Empire won't back down, all that's left is to crush them.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Mar 2, 2019 12:49 PM

Oct 2012
Revvie-chan said:

I thought the introduction of the nano particles was pretty interesting. A lot of good speculative fiction acts as a mirror to our own world. How ironic that countries are killing each other over resources that ultimately would lead to their destruction.
Mar 2, 2019 5:10 PM

Oct 2014
modboy said:
Revvie-chan said:

I thought the introduction of the nano particles was pretty interesting. A lot of good speculative fiction acts as a mirror to our own world. How ironic that countries are killing each other over resources that ultimately would lead to their destruction.

I would call it interesting had it not sound like every single conflict known to man.

Putting aside the real life agenda and likeness to a certain ideology leaning,
these nanomachine is obviously a plot device for the writer to underline Yuki's stand point, to make her right.
Something that is, imho, limited Yuki's potential to develop as a character (especially since the kingdom's arc, so far, imho, has been a total waste of time.)
I mean: she'll just remain stuck up with this "I have to be strong for these people" thing that she got from losing her friends, etc.
She is never wrong ("wrong" here doesn't mean become evil, but plain just makes a mistake in doing something,) thus cuts her potential to grow as a human, too, and not just as a princess, a public figure.
Mar 2, 2019 7:06 PM
Mar 2018
DEJEN DE MATAR A LOS SÚBDITOS DE LA LOLI REINA >:v
Mar 2, 2019 9:58 PM

Oct 2007
papsoshea said:
Being ignorant at war in the first half is understandable, but now that it's episode 9, that's just bullshit writing. Everything is stupid as fuck! What general in his right mind would support this stupid brat of a princess after the first two battles? I get it, she is cute and ignorant, but in war times this gets you killed from your own troops. I would shoot a bullet at her, between the eyes with no hesitation whatsoever.

Yuki is the type of leader if in real life.. is the kind who would most likely get shot in the back by her own soldiers. Her sympathizing with the enemy is sometimes to the extreme.. during the Hariant battle, she is very saddened each time an enemy mech is gunned down. And now she is worrying that the new artillery might cause "unnecessary" deaths to their enemies. wtf

Makes me wonder if the writers of this are pacifists or something similar.
Mar 3, 2019 2:45 AM

Jul 2017
Ryuseishun said:
KANLen09 said:

At least the OP theme is very nice to listen to, though. That’s the one thing from this show you can call a bright spot, imho.

Yup, at least the OP and ED is good. Otherwise, pass.
Mar 3, 2019 5:55 AM

Oct 2008
oh man! when will the cycle end? :sadface:
3/5

Mar 4, 2019 6:15 PM

May 2015
All she can do is cry for the fallen ones. That's just sad.
Mar 4, 2019 6:17 PM

Feb 2016
Underdog of the season. I started to watch because of mecha action and I have found more than enough. Opposite factions are well-showed and introduced and Yuki is still surprises me by not changing or developing. Harold and Izana; their ends shouldn't be this way. It is sad. Now, can we get a prominent death from other side? How about the army commander?
Mar 5, 2019 7:14 PM
Jan 2016
R.I.P Harold, you died with honor!
Mar 7, 2019 8:08 PM
Nov 2018
RIP Grand Master Harold, you died in a blaze of glory! Much respect!

This show started out early trying to show that both sides were just fighting in a war with no clear good guys vs bad guys. That each team might have their fair share of losses....!? Wut!? Honestly at this point, if the writers think we would start caring for blue team, they are out of their minds. What? A surprise S2 where it focuses more on blue team and their familial tragic past? Camaraderie? Blue team has the air of a group of oddball besties who trained at the same military academy who wants to become heroes of their country. A staple anime trope in "military academy besties."

Princess Yuki is a naive romantacist who's ideals are leading her people to their deaths and massacre. Dont kill the other team!?!? If you dont kill them, they will KILL you! Who does war like this!? Taking the burden of casualty while patting yourself on the back that this time, only your country sustained casualty is a PLUS is downright idiotic. By the time you realize, your enemy will outnumber you a whole country against your last 10 loyal vassals.

Grand Master Harold's death should be the catalyst to develop Yuki into a much more likeable character, one who willingly kills the other team to save her own, but given the track record of anime archetypes, I bet she'll stay as the Ai soshite Peace Minna!!! character.

Joshua's death was wasted as well just for shock factor. He should've died in a manner like Izana and Harold which could also be used to improve Yuki's character. But wtf its all about love and peace baby!! If the anime follows the footage in the op theme Stella and Yuki will somehow become besties and plant sunflowers together in the final episode all for love and peace baby, while Soleil is stomped to the ground.

Now I'm just hoping for a scene in which Stella kills Layla, not knowing that Layla was her own mother. As she smiles idiotically, ignorantly of that fact. The mother who would have dearly embraced her, killed by her own hands with that idiotic smile. Now thats the price to keep on smiling like an idiot. Then with the rushed ending, she finds out that Layla was her mother, her mother in which she killed with her own hands for the country in which her shitty adoptive parents who treated her like trash lived in.

Dammit this anime is one of those guilty pleasures where you hate it but want to know what happens next and for some reason are looking forward to the next episode hoping blue team mains start dying too.
mcNosurgeMar 7, 2019 8:31 PM
Mar 14, 2019 12:10 PM

Feb 2017
Finally got to see this episode after having forgotten about this series for a bit and it just pissed me off.

First while watching the whole idea that a civilization being able to travel several light years to a new planet and that has the tech to make nanobots that are able to terraform the whole planet losing all their technological advancement.

And then when thinking that these rocks that are killing off SELF REPLICATING NANOBOTS by sucking their energy are hurting the enviroment because even after a few hundred of year at the very least (you know so that the ancestors forget how to tech, split into different factions and then learn how to make flying robots could have taken place) the planet that's full of plants and I guess animals can't sustain itself because reasons.

It would have made more sense that the chars were actually stripping the atmosphere from nitrogen that was produced by the nanobots from a non renewable source.
Mar 14, 2019 2:47 PM

Apr 2016
Luxeraph said:
Finally got to see this episode after having forgotten about this series for a bit and it just pissed me off.

First while watching the whole idea that a civilization being able to travel several light years to a new planet and that has the tech to make nanobots that are able to terraform the whole planet losing all their technological advancement.

And then when thinking that these rocks that are killing off SELF REPLICATING NANOBOTS by sucking their energy are hurting the enviroment because even after a few hundred of year at the very least (you know so that the ancestors forget how to tech, split into different factions and then learn how to make flying robots could have taken place) the planet that's full of plants and I guess animals can't sustain itself because reasons.

It would have made more sense that the chars were actually stripping the atmosphere from nitrogen that was produced by the nanobots from a non renewable source.

_ first : terraforming is no simple science and assuming the beginning of a success after several decades or more is enough to confirm definitive self-sustainable success (which is what you are saying) is just wrong.

_ second : I also had a problem with the assumption of "loss of knowledge" since at our level, it is obviously the most important thing to preserve when you're sent to a new planet.
We could here suppose that earthlings came to this planet with a very limited number of people (only one or two space ships) and an even more limited number of scientists and engineers and that the scientific unit got destroyed in an accident, like the 30 - 40 people with the most important knowledge killed in a fire in the lab with the archives or something.

Honestly, it's not very realistic but it's a common nonsensical trope in many sci-fi and survival scenarios : they usually forget the fact that only engineers and scientists should be sent to places where survival is the goal and that scientific knowledge should never be lost, even less now that we reached this level of development and in the anime, they were good enough to make space ships, so it was not a problem for them to think rationally and they were then intelligent enough to avoid that loss.
Mar 14, 2019 8:05 PM

Mar 2009
Every single episode ends the same. So dumb. Taking bets, folks. Who dies at the end of the next episode?

Oh, well. RIP Guts.
Mar 21, 2019 1:23 PM

Aug 2017
Well, we know more about the chrars and how they destroy the ecology of the planet.

So, the humans from this world are descendants from the Earth.

Also, Leila was originally from the Empire. Hmmmm.

RIP Harold.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 25, 2019 10:04 PM

Jul 2016
Well, shit. The character I liked the most has died. Seriously, Harold was probably the most realistic character in this show. I will definitely miss him during these last three episodes.

And also it seems Layla is indeed from Grandiga. Well, that may explain why Stella is on their side now but I would have preferred that revelation to have a better context instead of just one dialogue line casually mentioning it.

But that aside, it was a nice episode overall.
Jul 20, 2020 4:34 AM

Jul 2015
Loved the explanation on how they made the world inhabitable with nanomachines and how the ecology is being destroyed due to the usage of chrars. Another comrade lost, man I really liked Harold for making the important decisions despite them conflicting with Yuuki's naive ideals.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Egao no Daika Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2019

54 by removed-user »»
Nov 15, 2022 5:19 PM

Poll: » Egao no Daika Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

98 by Serafos »»
Feb 21, 2022 12:52 PM

Poll: » Egao no Daika Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2019

41 by Serafos »»
Feb 21, 2022 12:08 PM

Poll: » Egao no Daika Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

41 by Serafos »»
Feb 21, 2022 11:10 AM

Poll: » Egao no Daika Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

38 by Serafos »»
Feb 21, 2022 7:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.