Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 8, 2019 12:39 PM

Jul 2015
Freaking loved this episode, seeing Rui decide for herself how to judge her new friend and not just for what the others said about her was great.

I really liked Momo's introduction and I want to see the direction this will take, my knowledge in romance made me expect an absolute bitch but so far all I'm seeing is someone who just needs the love of the others for how things are going for her, Natsuo really nailed it with his decision after seeing the cut scars, very nice scene.
Feb 8, 2019 12:55 PM

Sep 2017
Momo feels like Nakata Sae alternate version
Feb 8, 2019 1:06 PM

Dec 2016
I seriously dunno what I should think of Momo... and after I saw her panicking about the moment Natsuo saw her scars, I wonder if she's dating another person at the same time or she simply cut her arm. I'll wait a couple more episodes and see what's hidden behind those scars and see more details about her past >>

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Feb 8, 2019 1:28 PM
Mar 2014
I liked this episode. Moms was fine.
Feb 8, 2019 1:39 PM

May 2014
Sushantbro said:
shooturgoo said:
Whelp, I dislike Momo. I get she's just whoring it up looking for attention and validation since her parent don't give af about her, but I don't want my boy Natsuo getting mixed up with her.
This is harem after all. Natsuo is going to get mixed with every girl in the show.
Don't worry, it's not a harem so Natsuo won't just blindly get mixed up with every girl. But I won't spoil about Momo's development.

Vader_ said:
LoL that's right. But I think it's only because of her VA. Never thought of it from reading the manga because I've never imagined this kind of voice on her.
Feb 8, 2019 2:08 PM

Sep 2015
Vader_ said:

Alternate version... more like slut version
Feb 8, 2019 2:15 PM

Jul 2017
Natsuo is goodest boi
Feb 8, 2019 2:23 PM

Mar 2017
Momo just breaks my heart 💔 She's one of the most fleshed out characters of this franchise and i'm so happy that she's arrived in the anime!
On another note... chunks of the story are starting to get left out now!
Feb 8, 2019 2:37 PM

Feb 2014
Mom is certainly intriguing, to say at least. It's clear that she has some personal problems that she doesn't want anyone to know about, but having a reputation of having her way with so many guys at her age is pretty worrying.

I'm just glad that Natsuo was able to notice the scars on her hand and made the choice to back out then and there from making out with Momo before things got steamy. It was nice to him and say with her and cook her a nice meal, but dealing with her problems will be tough.

Natsuo should also get a nice pat on the back for looking after a sickly Rui, especially when it came to using the suppository on her which, for a male teenager like him, must be extremely embarrassing, but he was successful, thankfully. =)

I'll definitely need another episode or two before deciding whether Momo will be a character that I like or not, but right now, she needs some help.
Feb 8, 2019 2:39 PM

Dec 2017
she's infamous for being easy to get, even his classmate fucked her and he still goes to her house? fucking hell, give me a break..
there was also no harem tag on this one, so pls..
Feb 8, 2019 3:03 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Ah a genuine slut, just what this anime needed huh...
Feb 8, 2019 3:26 PM
Apr 2016
Another hurt child to the story, Momo seems troubled, 'slut' or not she definitely needs help, hoping Natsuo saves her from this bullshit...
Feb 8, 2019 3:51 PM

Jul 2013
Vader_ said:
Know that I read this, you are right. The cutesy high pitched voice only made the similarities closer

Note: Momo's voice doesn't bothers me at all.
Feb 8, 2019 4:21 PM

Feb 2018
Yay time to Momo chapter.
Feb 8, 2019 4:30 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
now i definitely fuck with this new girl<333
Feb 8, 2019 4:37 PM
Mar 2017
I think this episode gave us very good moments, besides introducing us to a very flirtatious new girl, but she has her hidden side and the rumors make her isolated and that makes her feel lonely.
At first I hesitate about Momo, especially for the rumors the classmates of Rui said, but I thought the same thing that Rui said, I preferred to see the whole episode to get to know Momo better.
I liked how Rui became friend with Momo, I think the stuffed animals that Momo gave her implied that she is not the person that rumors say she is.
It gave me a bit of laughter about how Momo fell in love so fast with Natsuo, but they say that love works in different ways and maybe Momo needs a man who is attentive and takes care of her as Natsuo did, especially after hearing how her ex-boyfriends treat her.
The scene of Rui sick I liked a lot, Natsuo takes care of her a lot, although he still remembers those memories of when they had sex. The part of the suppository was cut, they did not show how difficult it was for Natsuo to get to put the suppository, how sad, I wanted to see the cute butt of Rui.
The scene in the room of Momo was very well made and had that "erotic" atmosphere, but things get more sensual (Momo has a good pair of breast), but Natsuo notices the cuts in Momo's wrists and she hides them and there I understood, Momo is not a slut, apart from listening to the situation of her family, I am clear that she is just a girl who feels lonely and without love and the situation of her many relationships can be understood that the guys were the ones who only wanted to have sex with her, the best of all was that Natsuo understood how Momo felt, but even so he decides not to formalize their relationship and get to know each other better.
I like Momo's VA a lot, I still have to get used to her voice and that body that oozes sensuality.
Feb 8, 2019 5:09 PM

Dec 2012
Momo's voice makes me want to cut my veins too. Her story is kinda sad but Jesus Christ her voice is just a big no for me. Also I have a feeling during watching that everyone in this show is a bitch, even MC and his dad, lol.
DennossFeb 8, 2019 5:14 PM
Feb 8, 2019 5:15 PM

Nov 2017
Oh Momo,so far this has had 2 good waifu's,then Momo steps in,with that cute voice,and her body that seems to ooze sensuality,and to top it off,she's so damaged she'll sleep with anyone by the look of it(btw,reading the manga so hopefully know how she progresses,unless they change it and make her go full Yandere on Natsuo).
Damn,she's fine,and I hope they keep her the same as in the manga.Though I have to admit,I am having difficulty wondering how her voice is gonna go with some of the things she says later on,but wth,I like her,a lot!
Feb 8, 2019 5:47 PM
Nov 2018
I know that momo is not blond, but I was surprised to see her hair colour in the episode, dunno why, and her voice is way more cute than I imagined. I think everybody that read the manga likes Momo, she's a great and lovely character.

It's was strange to me seing scenes like flashes, I didn't like it and I hope they don't rush things.
CroaFeb 8, 2019 5:52 PM
Feb 8, 2019 6:31 PM
Jun 2013
momo voice was not what i expected after reading the manga. its so soft and delicate, but i like it. i want a girl that forceful and aggressive but at the same time kind and gentle which she is! but there will never be a girl like that in real life.

side not, idk why ppl dont like momo or this anime. its like the majority of the ppl, but id rather be the odd one out. i love this episode and the anime. its prolly one of my top 10 to be honest
CrasianLeFeb 8, 2019 6:35 PM
Feb 8, 2019 6:50 PM

Jul 2017
For the moment, once Momo took centerstage, everyone is critizing her for how being a bitch she is, and +1 in criticism for her easyness and demeanor. And also the VA for Momo just sounds wrong. Already knowing her dominance over Natsuo is never a good thing, but that's not to say that Natsuo learned his lesson from his classmate pals. But thankfully he doesn't go that route and i commend him for that.

Same goes to Rui, and her consequence is getting overly sick due to what I presume is curse dolls.

But with the direction that this episode has established, how much will Momo sacrifice her facade just to woo Natsuo to her side?
Feb 8, 2019 7:05 PM
Aug 2018
My man Natsuo should've just banged the bitch
Feb 8, 2019 7:18 PM

Mar 2015
From the way Momo talks when you first hear her you already know she's a weirdo... and those dolls! Turns out she's a thot, but at least has more depth than that. It seems like she seeks love/validation through men (like the teacher in Kuzu no Honkai) but she ends up getting rejected after finding out she's a bit whack in the head (slit marks on her wrists). I also like the self control Natsuo exerts to not fall for easy sex.
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Feb 8, 2019 7:19 PM

Mar 2016
Even for me she seems Kawaii creepy and her voice is annoying i would go for it also lol
Feb 8, 2019 7:22 PM

Jul 2016
dude i wasnt expecting momo's voice would be like that, it would be great if her voice has a bit more energy.
Feb 8, 2019 7:29 PM

Apr 2012
Not sure if Momos voice actress really fits her personality I was getting from the manga...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 8, 2019 7:51 PM
Feb 2019
Crackersauce said:
Yikes can't say I don't feel bad about Momo, seems obviously quite insecure and damaged; terrible solution to her inner turmoil though. Natsuo had better keep it in his pants though I swear to god.

Also somewhat unrelated but am I the only one who feels slightly uncomfortable/uneasy when I watch this anime? For some reason it just gives me that vibe, even though I've never really felt this way with other shows. Maybe it's because the characters are slightly more realistic? Maybe it's just me though.

Yea you are right this show is very realistic

But I get the same vibe u get so I’m not sure
Feb 8, 2019 8:56 PM

Jan 2013
i kinda want to overlook Momo being a forceful thot because of her personal problems but....her goddamn voice and her pushing things just makes it very hard. hopefully her "arc" ends soon
dannymilkFeb 8, 2019 9:03 PM
Feb 8, 2019 8:59 PM
Mar 2015
Did no one notice that Natsuo did a good job of taking care of both Momo and Rui Unfortunately there is another needy woman in the house
Feb 8, 2019 9:07 PM

Nov 2016
uninstallthegame said:
she's infamous for being easy to get, even his classmate fucked her and he still goes to her house? fucking hell, give me a break..
there was also no harem tag on this one, so pls..

It's a safe fuck, so why not ? XD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 8, 2019 9:44 PM

Mar 2016
So Momo appears in this ep huh, from what I can see and know of, she's cute (that voice though) and kind, yet as others have said, very easy to get close to. No wonder why 30 guys had been her bf before...

Damn, that's some PEAK FOCUS there when Natsuo was inserting that suppository to Rui. Besides that, Rui feeling unwell might be a hint that she does still have a small bit of affection to Natsuo left. She might not mind Natsuo going out with someone else, but her heart still can't let him go fully.

And talking about letting go, Momo actually adviced some surprisingly great advice to Natsuo about letting go: "If you don't communicate properly, then you won't be able to let got properly" Hina is still in Natsuo's head...

Natsuo becoming Momo's boy friend is one thing, but Momo getting close to him within days at most and about to have sex with him after kissing is another thing! She's fucking easy alright, but from how she explained her situations, it's seems as if all of her problems come from her condition and ah so many shit happens I guess... Her cut scars is quite just one of those things.

I respect Natsuo for stopping himself and instead letting Momo eat with him. The world doesn't deserve Natsuo, he's just so kind!
ShadowkillZFeb 8, 2019 10:32 PM
Feb 8, 2019 9:55 PM

Dec 2014
Eh, that was the weakest episode till date.

Not even sure why the story would go in this direction. Is this gonna end up like every other harem where all the girls just end up liking Natsuo because he said something nice to them? When Momo said she wanted to date Natsuo after that short meeting, I was baffled. xD
I'll stick around in the hopes that it might get better but if the show starts turning into another harem then I'm probably out.

Vanschia said:
but then it's the same VA as Mika from im@s
HOW

This saddens me for some reason. XD
Feb 8, 2019 10:13 PM

Nov 2010
Not sure why people hate the show that much, Hana seems the only bitchy character so far and that seems to be the intention.
Momo is more like a broken girl that needs some help to get back on track and i like it that he stopped himself and gave her something more important than some sex. If she can get back to normal, he still could decide to get together with her, but using her brokenness to get some cheap sex would be wrong.

Unfortunately the guy still got his heart set on the only bitch character, but i guess they need something to get the show going...
Feb 8, 2019 10:18 PM

Feb 2012
This new character is actually very sad for me. There was a girl in highschool that was just like this that I loved. We never ended up going anywhere but I saved her from a violent boyfriend at one point.

The real kicker is the wrist cutting, same thing there. Though the girl I knew tried to say it was her cat that scratched her, rather than owning up to it.

It's a very realistic character and nearly all the traits match up, even to the broken family/parental situation. Exception was the 30 guys thing... maybe like 2 instead.

I'm very glad our Natsuo had a bit more self control, I wouldn't have had any respect for him if he'd gone ahead with it.

Lelouch0202 said:
Eh, that was the weakest episode till date.

Not even sure why the story would go in this direction.

I think it's pretty obvious that this Momo character is supposed to be the trigger to push Rui into action for Natsuo.
Zei33Feb 8, 2019 10:23 PM
Feb 8, 2019 10:55 PM

Nov 2016
What with the scars on her hand?
Feb 8, 2019 11:39 PM

Aug 2013
lol, based slut.... because she's clearly need some love which her parent didn't give to her.

I dont really like any girls from this show, but hating Momo just bcos she goes around with guys is just stupid. She clearly do that because she want to find someone to give her love, but unfortunately for her, all the guy she attracts is bad guys that just trying to get into her pants. Just imagine if she meet someone like Natsuo that genuinely loves her earlier. I think she would be a better person by now. So I'm really glad Natsuo give her what she need the most right now and doesn't give her the D just for the giggles

sure, this is how I personally see it from this anime episode. I wouldn't know if she's just c*ck hungry slut in the manga, and I really hope that wasn't the case, because going by elimination, Momo is the best for natsuo right now for me
Feb 8, 2019 11:45 PM

Aug 2015

This show is exactly what I needed to lose weight by returning the whole dinner after each episode! If there was a roller-coaster that went through a gas chamber, I'd sponsor the tickets for every last gir..... woman in this anime.

Regardless, down to 125lbs. *happy*
Feb 8, 2019 11:51 PM

Jun 2007
Can any source readers verify that this is not going to turn into School Days Season 2? lol
Feb 8, 2019 11:55 PM

Apr 2009
What I liked about the ending of this episode is that while Natsuo initially wanted to get away from girls that are now part of his family by doing it with Momo, he ended up providing the best that he could for a family bonding time with Momo, which is what she really needed anyway
Feb 9, 2019 12:02 AM
Jun 2013
At first I though Momo was going to be an airhead, then either a yandere or a predator/manipulator.

Turns out she is neither, and the reaction of the guy is actually logical and good.

All in all a good episode.
Feb 9, 2019 12:16 AM

May 2015
Oook, Momo being a little too much here...

Rui is so cute...

Ok, I'm guessing that Momo has a case of Histrionic Personality Disorder...

Hehe, Rui's a cool girl for getting Natsuo to apply the Suppository without her complaining. We need more girls like that...

Hmmm...Momo may be a loose girl and all, but I am interested to know the reasoning behind it...OOOOH! There it is! Insecurity! And she uses sex as a means of escape! That's pretty saddening when you think about it...Poor girl...Natsuo if you stop now, you'll get some respect back from me...And he did, and bought her dinner! Good move!

Well I'm glad Momo and Natsuo didn't go through with it. Momo might be a little more clingy in the future, but I'm glad that Natsuo understands her situation. Nice episode.

Feb 9, 2019 12:36 AM

Oct 2012
Natsuo did the right thing by really understanding what would be best for Momo and him. Hopefully Momo will see the light and gain some self-respect. Afterall, she seems to be a really sweet girl.
Feb 9, 2019 3:01 AM

Jul 2015
Man, the episode was a buzz kill, i feel bad for momo. The teacher in annoying and Rui is just....the whole show is a buzz kill tbh, but i don't want to drop.
John_MaxFeb 9, 2019 3:09 AM
Feb 9, 2019 3:18 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Ew! I enjoyed the first few episodes, but it went downhill with this episode lol I was disappointed by Natsuo when he went to her apartment. "I want to forget about Hina, so I just start whoring" <.<

Well, to be fair, I'm biased since I want him to be with Rui, but still.. Glad he stopped at the right moment, though.
Haptism93Feb 9, 2019 3:22 AM

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Feb 9, 2019 3:22 AM
Jan 2019
Truthfully this anime is bringing back memories from my own past, but I was alot youngerr and wasnt becoming family with the "young women". plus one was twice my age and aanother 3 times my age.... That aside Momo reminds me of the older sister, a gieshia in all reagards even to her family. She though was as troubled as momo is. There was no saving her at the age I was, and I hope that the MC can keep it in his pants long enough to do what I couldnt at my age. Now as for Rui, her reactions and like should have told him something. I mean really, she asked if he likes another girl and hints that she cant handle him with her. WTF is wrong with him to not see this. All that bein said, there is definally a character development in her in this episode, her motives are becoming more clear and honest. Even fact she asks him to take care of her more than anyone else, though he does repeat lines of younger sister and sick person in head. He also shows that kindness and gentleness are not just for those of affection but also those you truly care about. All in all there was alot of character development and emotional investment in this episode more that I think about it.

Regardless if he had slept with Rui and kissed Hina, He still cares for them as a person. Yes he starts to think about taking advantage of Momo(which pissed me off) to get mind off of Hina until he saw the scars. Fact he admits that he doesnt need to date was a big improvement, and also that he is willing to be friends with Momo. Now we just need to get to Rui and her reaction to everything(betting she will feel alot better ;);) ).

I truly believe her sickness was brought on by her jealousy and stress due to Momo asking the MC out. She cant admit to her own self her feelings even in flashbacks we dont see her afterwards stating to fact of her emotions towards him. So when she asks if there is someone he likes, its sudden and misplaced due to her own conflicts within herself, she knows he likes Hina but why ask if there is another. Yet the MC doesnt answer with Hina either, which is a bit perplexing also, as if they are setting up for a Rui relationship.

Speaking of when she was sick, her malecoly about being nude infront of the MC should cue some emotional attachment shes made to him, much less begging(least way I read it and heard it) him to stay. I do wonder when all that will play out and how the family as a whole will take it. Hina believes he loves her, but in the end, she doesnt know he already slept with Rui and has seen her now five times naked. Something is a bit off about that whole situation, as a younger sister talks to the older(least in my experience) about everything that happened. So there needs to be more depth to Rui and Hinas relationship at some point to make sense of why Rui stands alone other than the MC.

I also am starting to see an arch happening that Hina finds out about Rui and the MC sleeping together... Along with Momo finding out at some point. Wonder which arch would be more interesting or shocking as to why it happens, much less the characters reactions to the incident. I am sure that Hina would be in shock or in her case at this point thinking MC has feelings for her would go balistic, Momo would accept it or challenge Rui on her motives and feelings I bet. Though I would not know how either would take the fact Rui keeps exposing herself emotionally and physically to the MC as often as she does. truthfully, I see it as a character development between them, but also a stifling of development as she doesnt open up to him nor him to her. There has to be more to this than oh show off body and he helps her or talks to her... at some point they must have a deep conversation about why it keeps happening and also why she doesnt mind him seeing her naked and exposed.

To me, that conversation would set the tone for a second season, The aftermath of her admitting to herself and him her feelings and like, but we will see where this anime takes us. I am sure there is more to it than what meets the eyes.
Feb 9, 2019 3:37 AM

Jul 2017
revyHOLiC said:
What with the scars on her hand?

she had cut herself
Feb 9, 2019 4:13 AM

Jan 2019
its harem time boys
Can mew imyagine an imyaginyary mewnyagerie mewnyager imyagining mewnyaging an imyaginyary mewnyagerie?
Feb 9, 2019 4:29 AM

Aug 2018
depression waifu <3

Feb 9, 2019 4:30 AM

Aug 2018
she must be protected

Feb 9, 2019 4:55 AM
Sep 2018
Natsuo gained 1,000 points in this episode.
Loved Momo... I knew a girl with scares on her wrists so I can understand both of them :(
I NEVER saw in ANY show, anime or movie or TV series someone who has inserted a suppository... I really appreciated the originality :)
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

262 by jamesheller9009 »»
Apr 19, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

155 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 18, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

141 by venbals »»
Apr 15, 6:47 PM

» It has a happy ending

removed-user - Mar 11

37 by Kwiatek280 »»
Apr 15, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

131 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.