Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 9, 2019 8:45 AM

Feb 2019
An unexpected rather open and hanging ending, but one that I enjoyed very much nonetheless (I still give it a "Loved it!" vote).

When this series was first recommended to me, I brushed it off. It seemed uninteresting. Glad I picked it up and decided to watch it. It was a work of art: visuals, storytelling, sound, composition, everything was well done. It's become one of my favourites at this point.

I was honestly expecting the ending would be the play, skipping over what the manga-readers on the forums have said to be around 10 chapters. Although that would've felt more... complete, finished, I think this was a great ending despite its open and honestly hanging nature and this is probably the first time I've said that about any anime ending. Even this last episode which ended with a date seemed to be of high quality and completely enjoyable from start to end. Also, it leaves the possibility of a second season adaptation which I am really hoping for!

For the episode itself. Loved Kano saying that Yuu's going to have more lines now. Liked her expression then for some reason. But funniest part here has got to be Sayaka and the store owner sharing knowing comments. The store owner teasing Sayaka and Touko got it back with Sayaka's (cutest) smug "Hmph?".

Was Touko considering death? She was looking at the tracks and the camera zoomed out as the train passed by. Was she contemplating death for after the stage show?

It was an odd way to end a season but I really enjoyed that date. It was sweet and fun. These two have a very fun and interesting relationship dynamic that just makes me want to keep watching and rooting for them. That whole scene at the dolphin show was funny. That heartfelt moment as they were drinking was beautiful. Touko admitted her self-contradiction that despite wanting to become her sister, she felt relieved that she loved Yuu, because it was the only part that she was sure it was her real her and not her sister.

But then that improvised acting near the penguin parade. Yuu basically told Touko what she wanted to tell her, that she doesn't need to choose to become somebody. The only her Yuu knows is the her that she met and interacted with. The only Touko she knows is the Touko she met at the Student Council and the one that she's with today. It wasn't the Touko in the past nor was it her sister.

The ending really leaves open the door for a second season. With Yuu expressing to Touko what she wanted to tell her, Touko has more to think about and can realise and go further down the path that hopefully will bring her to accepting herself and stop trying to become somebody else. It feels like it's setting the stage for the next part (which I hope gets adapted please please please).

Touko trying to take a picture of those penguins was cute. And Yuu is unexpectedly very fond of sea creatures it would seem. Better luck next time with the gachapon though.

But finally, that final train scene. It was so sweet and romantic. Felt really warm. I didn't want that scene to end so quickly, just wanted to see them embrace each other's warmth and feel each other's presence.

"Senpai, we have to change trains now." Maybe I'm wrong, but this seems like it has symbolic meaning. Having to change tracks, as in having to change tracks to the next part of the story but also having to advance and change tracks in her (Touko's) life as she stops trying to become somebody else and also her relationship with Yuu.

I originally couldn't decide on whether I'd give this series a 10 or a 9, but I guess I have to give it a 9 because of the inconclusive ending. Not that I hate it, but from an anime perspective it really feels open-ended and not resolving anything (yet), especially if a season 2 never comes (which I hope isn't true). Really loved this series, was really sad to end it. Wished there was more! Might pick up the manga and read as far as this ending, and maybe I'll continue or hold out for the possibility of season 2. If OreGairu got a long-awaited season 3, I can hope for this one too right?

"I wish this would never end..."

I feel the same way, Touko.

I was expecting the title of the play to be "Yagate Kimi ni Naru" or "Bloom Into You" (or "Eventually I Become You"). But interesting title.

"Only You Know", huh?
Dec 29, 2019 7:14 AM

Dec 2013
This episode is so beautiful! I love everything about this episode!

I can't help but smiled to see manager looking somewhat jealous with Ichigaya San lol and I'm so damn happy to see their special moment.

I would like to see moar so I'm hoping for season 2 or I'll continue with the manga

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Jan 3, 2020 1:26 PM
Feb 2015
Man, this anime took me by surprise. Recently stumbled across it after watching citrus so I went into it with low expectations. Then I ended up binging it in a day... and rewatching it after. I was not expecting the realistic and relatable characters at all, especially Yuu. Something I subconsciously do a lot is put myself in other peoples shoes and try to understand their feelings, and I guess the more relatable the person is to me, the more I am able to feel. I never thought I'd see a character in a show with a personality so similar to mine, but Yuu pretty much hits the nail on the head. I'm generally indifferent about everything and am happy if the people around me are happy. Putting more effort into other peoples needs instead of taking time out to think what's best for me. My co-worker has told me I'm an idiot and I should be more selfish, but I always tell myself it's fulfilling to help others. It's sort of become my meaning in life. I guess deep down inside, although I've learned to live with it, like Yuu I am lonely. Man it feels weird writing all this on an anime forum when I'm usually way more reserved with things, but this anime has got me in such a strange mood that I just don't care. I think I figured out, now that I'm writing this, that the feeling is the desire to swap places with Yuu and have someone who can pull me out of the loneliness... even though I know it will never happen.

Anyway enough weird personal crap. The anime was amazing, the voice acting, including the cute "sounds" they used to express surprise or excitement matched the characters so well, and the OST plus the insert songs were perfect. To top it off the animation was superb at displaying the characters emotions. I also found the "cliffhanger" ending was chosen well and am glad things weren't rushed. The final words "we need to change trains now" were a nice happy ending symbolizing Touko moving past killing herself on the rails and instead "changing" to a new life.

Now I'm in this weird spot where I want more of these characters. No matter what I do I just wanna go back to this world Yuu and Touko live in. I've tried going out to clear my head but it was just a distraction and as soon as I get home I end up looking up something related to the anime (or writing some overly personal post on an open anime forum). So, I guess the question is, do I try and wait/pray for a season 2, or do I cave and read the manga. Knowing myself I'd enjoy a season 2 more than the manga. It always feels like a much more complete package to me; with the voice acting, OST, etc. But I'm not sure if I can hold out that long. This is weird to write but on one hand I'm actually looking forward to the holidays being over so I can get back to work on the 6th and have a distraction from this madness. On the other hand I'm not looking forward to going back to the 9-5 lifestyle and leaving this wonderful "escape" of Bloom Into You behind.

Was not expecting to get so shaken by an anime. Truly a masterpiece for me, and I'm desperately hoping for a second season.
Jan 22, 2020 4:24 PM

May 2016
I have to say that was extremely mediocre but definitely the best yuri anime out there.
Jan 23, 2020 12:45 PM
May 2019
Wait for season 2 or go read the manga. Definitely worth it!
Mar 13, 2020 8:45 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
PaninaManina said:

I was a manga reader that was never sold on all the hype the manga created as being the best yuri out here.
The anime version whoever, like you said, "Marvelous direction in this series, holy cow."

I praised this adaptation since the first episode, and thoroughly enjoyed every single episode till the last one, some were better than others, I could also say this could have ended on a bigger climax, but they had no more time, and the way it ended was already a good stopping point.
Loved the OP for Bloom a lot, this is excellent direction and usage of color, which one of the highlights overall these 13 episodes, an amazing usage of color, camera angles, shoots and changes of perspective that brought about much more immersion and connection towards Yuu.

More than ready to finish the manga now, but I do feel like I should read it from the beginning since I was around chapter 33 when I lasted checked and it was like 2 years ago, hopefully, I will look to it from a different perspective now.
Meanwhile, I would love to see an S2 for the anime for sure.

8.9/10 = 9
Apr 16, 2020 4:55 AM

Oct 2018
Wow, I did not expect to love this anime so much!!

I'm really happy they ended it in a happy way, but I'm also sad it has ended this way. I thought it would end with the play. I really hope there will be a sequel to this one day!

I honestly disliked Saeki a lot, so I'm glad she was just a supporting character, with very little screen time(still too much IMO)

I'm struggling between 9/10 and 10/10...
We really need decimals on this site, then I could rate it 9.5...

Fine, I'll go with 10!
It was a really cute anime, I loved the romance in it a lot.

I might read the manga, I'll think about it.

Edit: Well, I did read it basically right after writing this comment, and I wasn't disappointed!
-Aincrad-Apr 16, 2020 1:55 PM
Apr 16, 2020 3:29 PM

Sep 2011
I would say the studio did the right thing of inserting the date at the final episode. The Student Council play wouldn’t pace well in one episode and would, in fact, take more than one.

And with the remaining length of the story, I believe there is a high chance of a season two. Now, it’s a question of when.
May 8, 2020 5:09 PM

May 2017
One of thoses anime that i rate 5 or less , theres like 5% of them , im not used to put less than 6

I liked the orange girl for her strange cold doing way , but i was expecting something from that , its like introducing important character but not telling a thing about it

Then the "he should be good" new guy that we didnt see wheres his good part
The stalker that give up

Then it wasnt realy funny , it endend a cold way

And for last , im not against anime that want you to wait for sequel , but at least they could end the prequel first
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

May 9, 2020 12:50 PM
Jan 2018
Most analysis videos I have seen never really said anything about touko commiting suicide but rather , the tracks are symbol of her path she has chosen , and yuus " we must change trains" part being they both need to change Direction/paths then the current ones they are living
May 17, 2020 9:53 AM

Aug 2016
Well that was an open ending :/

On the bright side there still is alot of question left open for a potential 2nd season to cover.

On the other hand however no second season has been announced

all in all a strong anime with potential 7.5/10 (for now)
May 17, 2020 1:00 PM

Aug 2016
Episode
Seeing Yuu so happy on a date with Touko made me smile. The open ending and no announcement for season 2 took that smile away, but the last episode was still entertaining. 8.5/10

Season
I wanted to watch a good yuri or BL anime. Someone said Bloom into You is good for a yuri romance anime. That person was wrong. It's a very good romance anime regardless of the category. Love can be complex. It was refreshing to see a different approach to love and romance.

8/10 I hope we get a second season. There's so much more good stuff in the manga, it deserves a second season.
May 23, 2020 1:52 AM
May 2020
Got to watch this due to free access to Anime Network because of quarantine. Really surprised how much I liked it. I don't watch much romance/love anime and only tried this one because I wanted to check out all the series that I could only watch on Anime Network before the free access period ends in a few days. This series and Waiting in the Summer were the best ones. Maybe I will check out other romance/love series now. I really hope this gets a second season but it sounds like even if it happens it will be years before it is available. Might check out the manga if no new season is announced this year. 8/10
Jul 9, 2020 7:34 PM

Dec 2009
This was frustrating to say the least. The moment Nanami fell for Yuu after saying she wouldn't feel anything for anyone, I knew this was silly. She changed her mind so quickly. This went literally nowhere and I hate Yuu's so-called "kindness" by letting Nanami stay by her side despite having no feelings for her or whatsoever, I've done that before and there's always someone hurt in the process, it's not kindness, it's failing to set boundaries cause you're too afraid to hurt somebody else. Well the visuals were nice, but really was expecting more from it. I did like knowing more about Nanami towards the end though.
Aug 1, 2020 8:46 PM

Sep 2018
Eh, what a strange finale, this show didn't really move me all too much tbh, hated the first two episodes, though it thankfully got better. Yuu character was great. I though their respective "problems" were a bit moronic and melodramatic, but eh, it's anime... 7/10
Aug 14, 2020 7:12 AM
Jun 2020
Wow this shit destroyed me... Bigass cliffhanger is an understatement. Really thought they were gonna reach the festival on this finale, but still it's super cute and awesome asfuck. Plz Plz!! KAMISAMA!!! make them creators make a season 2!!!!if u don't imma punch u inda balzzz!!!
Sep 7, 2020 4:44 AM

May 2013
Season 2 please and thank you.
Oct 13, 2020 12:56 AM

Oct 2008
I don't know how I didn't watch this for 2 years. How did I miss this? Its 2020 now and there's no season 2 yet so I do t have expectations but what a show. That ending was Soo good!!

10/10 for me. I loved watching this.

Oct 18, 2020 2:51 AM
Sep 2020
Well it's almost 2 years I hope this gets a season 2
Nov 2, 2020 5:30 PM

Aug 2008
I think I can get this to a 7, I have to admit that Yuu was so often frustrating for me in purposefully distancing herself from Nanami. I also feel that just as the show starting to get interesting it ends with no real conclusion. I can't give a high rating to an anime without an ending anyway even without the very slow burn that stops just as it gains momentum.
Dec 30, 2020 11:13 AM
Jun 2019
Fantastic. Loved every episode of it. Opening song gets me so in the right mood for this kind of romance and the ending song just makes me wanna dance for how catchy and lighthearted it is. Very serious anime but not to the point of being gloomy. The lead Yuu is very direct and self aware for an MC which is nice and I like Nanami's contrast to her. Seemingly perfect on the outside but rather flawed. They make a perfect couple. Definitely the best piece of fiction I've seen this year. Which isn't really saying much since I didn't watch a lot of stuff this year, but I very much enjoyed this. It needs and deserves a 2nd season, the ending of season 1 was made in a way that basically warrants a season 2. Already 2 years but we're all gonna keep hoping. Definitely gonna read the manga now. I'm too eager to see how things proceed after ep 13
BeltzebruteDec 30, 2020 11:22 AM
Jun 14, 2021 12:57 PM

Jan 2021
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! T_T
I'm sad that it has ended.
I just wish there was a movie or a OVA.
*Sigh* I guess I will read the manga now.
Aug 19, 2021 9:08 AM

Feb 2020
Sweet finale. I loved the whole aquarium sequence.

Overall, it was a sweet and heartwarming anime. Definitely the best Shoujo-Ai what comes to storytelling and character interactions.

I wouldn't mind a second season or some OVAs. It would be nice to see the actual play and how the relationship between Yuu and Touko would develop.

SerafosSep 25, 2021 11:18 PM
Oct 6, 2021 2:53 AM
Aug 2021
Open ending, or unfinished at least for a next season. Really loved Touko and Yuu's character, and the supporting character's stories (Sayaka Saeki, Seiji Maki) are also interesting. The pacing is not rushed, but it does not drag either, which is great. Besides being a love story, I really loved the self-identity discovering aspect of this show - at least it does not feel like it was done in a very cliche way or in a forceful way.

and I cannot stress how much I like the background musics in this anime, it is just too good.

Wonder how the script become eventually, and how will the play be. Still wondering if Touko+Yuu eventually happened, and if it does happen what will happen to Sayaka.
Jan 2, 2022 1:59 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Oh ok so that's it then, it ended. So in conclusion, our two main leads will simply continue on to be good friends/lovers-but-not-really. Anyway, this was nice. A very nice well-written little story with some very lovable characters. Yeah, that's it, not much else to say. I think I would've like a few more episodes though; this ending was fine, but I was just looking for a bit more oomph to finish off a good story of self-realization.

6/10 from me. It's good. It's rather flawless, but there's not much that makes me go "wow".

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 28, 2022 7:49 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017

Definitely found the show to be more enjoyable this time around. In particular, I wasn't a fan of Nanami-senpai before but I didn't find her as bothersome. It was early into my Shoujo Ai/Shounen Ai (not that I've watched many even to this day xD) collection then, so maybe that's why a lot of time it felt as though Nanami-senpai was too forceful and whatnot. While I still felt that from time to time, it definitely wasn't as bad as I recalled it a day ago.

Also, I don't know how much about the struggles of the two I picked up from earlier but they were great to watch now. The ebbs and flow in drama, who doesn't like a bit of that in their fiction? As for other matters, I stand by my first impressions.

Upping this to an 8/10. It's disappointing that a 2nd Season still hasn't been announced but hopefully it's coming soon...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 12, 2022 11:45 AM

Mar 2008
This is a prime example of why sometimes it's best to wait for a manga to end before finishing the animé. The manga ended less than a year after the animé aired too. I was fully prepared for an ending with no resolution, but I thought for sure that the story would at least get to the end of the play. I never imagined it would end before the play even happened considering how important it was in the manga. They were following the manga pretty closely too until episode 13. Such a shame as this was shaping up to be a 9 (I gave the manga an easy 10, probably the best thing I've ever read) and that was even with me expecting a non ending. It's been a while since I've seen an ending botched this badly. I kind of can't justify giving this any more than a 7 because of the ending.
Aug 16, 2022 1:51 PM
Aug 2022
I absolutely adore this masterpiece! This is comparable if not greater than Citrus, one of my favorite shoujo-ai's of all time!
Aug 19, 2022 5:36 PM
Aug 2022
**NO SPOILERS**
To be honest I didn't expect this anime to be about two girls.

Not that there's any problem, it just caught me by surprise to realize that.

Something that really struck me was the personality of both characters.

**NO SPOILERS**

Love is a beautiful thing, but it's also complicated. This is something I noticed in this anime that caught my attention with just the first episode.

If you're hesitating whether to watch it or not, I'd say stop overthinking things and just do it.

I take this anime more as a life learning, because we all have personal desires, we look for the way to please them and that's something I also noticed a lot here... I loved it!

They showed the vulnerability of people, the insecurities, they showed the barriers that sometimes we put ourselves.

It's a beautiful anime...
It's an anime I would definitely watch again!
Aug 20, 2022 6:43 AM

Jul 2017
A good and cute episode but for the last episode of a season pretty unspectacular. We didn''t even get to see the play and I feel like there wasn't a lot of progress in the story compared to the other episodes.

This Anime in general was suprisingly good tho!
Aug 24, 2022 9:26 AM
Aug 2022
hoping fo some kind of continuation but the end of ep 13 is actually good
Oct 2, 2022 8:21 PM
May 2020
Just no, just no!!!
Oct 21, 2022 11:19 AM

May 2022
The show was great, needs s2
Nov 30, 2022 7:16 PM

Oct 2022
The fact that it ended without “ending” I think was totally fine too. They really took their time to make the show well instead of trying to crunch in some rushed ending. Really hope we get another season definitely 10/10 for me.
Jan 29, 2023 4:57 PM
Jan 2023
I was really pleased with the sports day episode at the end of it but the final episode was absolutely wonderful and wholesome in every way. Though it is aggravating to watch Yuu be a bit slow on the uptake with her discovering her feelings this is a delicious "slow burn" anime that has me wanting more!

I hope that this show gets more episodes and that we get to see our girl Nanami, Touko get her princess and learn to love herself as well.
Jan 31, 2023 4:52 PM

Jun 2014
While I enjoyed many aspects about this anime, I am disappointed in the inconclusive ending, as not only did we not get to see the play, but no loose ends were tied.

Nothing changed. What kind of relationship is that?

Feb 25, 2023 10:20 PM
Jan 2019
it's FEB 2023, still no season 2
Mar 9, 2023 11:17 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Aquariam date to cap off the season. I'm shocked we didn't get to see the culture fest though. And it's been 5 years and no season 2. Sheesh. OFF TO THE MANGA I GUESS.

Overall it was a good time. I think like Yuu, my feelings are hard to put into words for this series. I don't absolutely love it but also don't think it's average per say either. It's definetly unique and not just with it being a YURI romance but a romance in general. The characters feel much more grounded and so much more reltable then the typical "i'm lonely" narrative so many of these protags are.

And in general the fact that they're not pining around and there's really no misunderstandings, makes this a cut above pretty much 90% of anime romances. I wanna give it a higher score but I'm feeling a 7 right now.

Maybe my mind will be changed by the manga though!
Apr 3, 2023 4:13 AM

Oct 2020
Dude, I love how this anime just feels real compared to other crap romance shit with a ton of misunderstandings and stupid main characters that don't get that the other part is in love with them until the last episode, I need a second season of this. You can say all that you want about Yuu and their relationship but bro, real love is not all flowers and rainbows as other romance animes portray it, this feels totally real and they are discovering their feelings towards each other in a real way. I only felt this way with animes like Oregairu.

It's my first time seeing Yuri anime and am not disappointed, I enjoyed it so much. 

The only thing I hate is that the anime ends in a way that leaves you hanging in the void, and I don't enjoy reading manga so I can only hope to see it adapted to a second season now that the yuri genre is getting a bit more popular this year. 

This is my first time posting, and I do it because I feel that this anime deserves the justice of a second season. (As many others)
May 16, 2023 5:31 PM
Sep 2019
NO WAY IT JUST ENDED after the aquarium scene. THEY DIDNT EVEN REVEAL THE ENDING TO THE SCRIPT, omg.
Although it was hinted by Yuu during their "practice" scene.

I'm glad I read the manga already, I don't think i had survived the ending otherwise. Seriously, this really needs a 2nd season. Or at least an OVA episode, where they finish the play.
May 17, 2023 10:07 AM
Apr 2023
[sobs] this was healing literally
Jun 19, 2023 11:54 AM

May 2015
Cant believe its been 3 and a half years since I last re-watched this. It is fairly drama heavy tbf which I'm not a huge fan of. 

Re-watching this and having read the manga I've realised how incomplete the anime is. Like it halfway through the story and theres a lot to resolve still. A season 2 would probably complete the full story but its been 5 years, I doubt its getting one. 

Oh well, I've got the manga (Other than the last volume) so I'm gonna continue from where the anime left off and re-read the rest. Its been a long while since I read it. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 26, 2023 11:09 PM
Jan 2023
such an interesting plot and the cast is very sweet, but they don't even give the anime a proper ending or stopping point. hopefully we get another season or something, otherwise either finish it with the manga, or just read the manga.
Dec 1, 2023 5:06 AM

Feb 2020
This is kind of a strange way to end the show. As cute as these two are together, I'm not entirely sure they are good for each other, or more specifically, while Yuu apparently is good for Touko, I'm not sure the same is true for her. For now, Touko still finds comfort in thinking Yuu doesn't love her back, while Yuu has come to actually love her. While this episode showed she's decided to stop hiding her feelings and show Touko she cares about her, just like Touko seems happier than ever to see their relationship evolve i this manner, we can't be sure she'll be fine when finding out Yuu's been in love this whole time. Well, I guess she simply will gradually change thanks to Yuu's influence to the point that when she does realize Yuu actually loves her, she whould've grown enough to accept it.
I still can't help but think she seriously needs therapy for this to go well.

Anyway, that was a good show ! Very cute, with endearing and well-written characters, good character development, and a very good message about learning to find and love yourself.
It's a bit of a shame we didn't get to see the play but I'm glad they didn't rush it and instead decided to use this last episode to fully focus on Yuu's and Touko's relationship. Besides, I guess most of what I was hoping to see can be found in the manga, so maybe I'll check it out !
Overall, this was a good watch, so I give it a 7/10.
Dec 9, 2023 10:17 PM
Nov 2020
Pretty solid last episode for the season, glad they didn't rush it to the festival play. I really like that they hint a bit of what to come in this aquarium date episode, hopefully there a season 2.
Jan 15, 4:11 PM
Jan 2024
Great endinggggg
Feb 28, 11:16 PM
Apr 2023
i guess it is kinda great , i have read the manga too , definitely recommend reading the manga
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2018

199 by Worsethansoap »»
Mar 24, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2018

89 by CeliaOffcial »»
Jan 22, 3:05 AM

» anime or manga

kotosugu - Oct 12, 2023

17 by Atsunome »»
Jan 10, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2018

111 by Kimsowon2000 »»
Jan 1, 10:39 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2018

103 by Zora_Brightwood »»
Oct 28, 2023 12:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.