Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 27, 2018 10:57 AM

Mar 2018
-_-Valentina said:
Skifteri said:

-The anime is bad. I did no enjoy it. His laugh is very annoying, I can't stand to him anymore.

-The End

Basically this was your review. This is basically garbage. Even my bro(5 years old) can do better.
well I'm sorry so much for that garbage review but that garbage did like it more 300 people and let me know when your brother I do a great review as you say, I'll be looking forward

lol I remember that review it was funny as fuck, it only got 300 upvotes because you gave a low rating and Angels of Death really is garbage
poop
Dec 27, 2018 11:14 AM

Oct 2017
Naxrrhid said:
tlato_but said:
So explain why Anime News Network criticized (literally destroyed) Darling in the Franxx for being a conservative show? If that's not mob rule/linching by the Neo-Marxist press, then I don't know what to say anymore.

....... do you go to every single thread trying to defend the PURE ******* SHIT that was darling?

Nobody cares, that anime was pure shit, it's the general consensus.... let it go and find another hill to die on.

And lastly, who the **** cares about what a website, youtuber or review say about something. Learn to think for yourself. I completely agree with everyone that darling was pure shit and that is ok and there are people who think darling is a masterpiece..... and that is ok too.

Stop trying to hijack every thread to garner sympathy for that shit show. Not agreeing with or liking a review on MAL does not equate to needing an overhaul on the review system.

Yes, I'll go to every thread to defend the "PURE ******* SHIT" that was Darling. You're the one that doesn't let me voice my opinion and you're not okay with me expressing a positive view on DarliFra, your answer is the very same proof that you're always pululating on DitF threads and insulting us the fans. You wouldn't like if I went to Trinity Seven forums and spew shit just because I never liked the show, but surprise, you do care that I tell good things about Darling.
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Andrew Castle on Roger Federer winning his 19th Grand Slam title.
Dec 27, 2018 11:18 AM

Dec 2016
The only correct and safe way to achieve this is the Karhu route:

1. Dedicate your free time to watch all the current seasonals. Because watching and making reviews of old shows (i.e: all the shows that do not belong to the current season) doesn't give helpfuls (or at least, not as much as seasonals). Unless you are already popular, you would be lucky to get over 5 with one of those. Most reviews of old shows never get past that mark.

2. Prepare your reviews in advance. If it is a widely popular show, make sure to give it a score under 5 (to channel the obvious hatred that always comes with popularity), and if it is a trashed show, make sure to give it a score above 6, to channel the carefreeness of those who don't put much value in reviews and hence like reading "funny", ironic reviews.

3. It is essential to post your review as soon as the last episode of the show has already finished airing. Half an hour later could be already too late, specially for popular shows.

4. Repeat steps 1-3 every season, and eventually you'll see your name will be among those listed in the top 50 reviewers of the site.

There are other ways, of course, like just posting troll reviews (that do not precisely break the rules) of whatever show (old or seasonal) at any time, though you would need to do this for virtually every show ever to reach the levels of helpfuls that the previous recipe almost guarantee.
Dec 27, 2018 11:25 AM

Jun 2017
I just feel a deja vu from 1-2 months ago
Dec 27, 2018 11:49 AM

Nov 2012
tlato_but said:
You wouldn't like if I went to Trinity Seven forums and spew shit just because I never liked the show, but surprise, you do care that I tell good things about Darling.

Go...., go right now to the Trinity Seven sub-forum. Bash the show to your hearts content.

Would I care?
No.
Would I even know?
No.

Why? Because I love that anime, and nothing you say will change that fact. I would just ignore and move on. I don't go back to the sub-forum because there is nothing for me to garner there anymore.

tlato_but said:

Yes, I'll go to every thread to defend the "PURE ******* SHIT" that was Darling. You're the one that doesn't let me voice my opinion and you're not okay with me expressing a positive view on DarliFra, your answer is the very same proof that you're always pululating on DitF threads and insulting us the fans.

All I ask is that you keep anything related to that pure shit anime in it's own sub-forum. Stop trying to hijacks threads that have nothing to do with that shitty anime. Nobody cares about darling. In two seasons from now, no one will even remember it existed.

This is not a darling thread. Stick to the topic albeit it is a troll one.
Dec 27, 2018 1:23 PM

Oct 2012
People care far too much about upboats and being in the top. If I am really interested in seeing a review for something I am more than willing to scroll through a few pages.

Dec 27, 2018 8:31 PM

Sep 2018
AndoCommando said:
These threads pop up after every season when one popular series gets some harsh criticism no matter how rational or irrational it is. If you wanna know how to be a popular MAL reviewer, learn from Karhu.

tbh this defines your reviews better than anyone on this site.

xShinigami3125 said:
Threads like this always make me suspect someone is just salty about a negative review for a show they like.

nope, just my personal observation

Naxrrhid said:
ITT: Children crying they don't get upvotes, attention or aren't popular because they write an anime review on a community driven site.

Is this the absolute state of MAL going into 2018+1

I never wrote a any review ever in the first place so...nice talking to you

xchyssa said:
This reminds me the Bunny girl senpai reviews war on MAL today.

nah, that show was 6 at best. also all the reviewers are described here.

We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Dec 27, 2018 8:41 PM
Sep 2018
toooo accurate

you are banned from this site for using this hack
Dec 27, 2018 8:53 PM

Jun 2016
Bloe said:
AndoCommando said:
These threads pop up after every season when one popular series gets some harsh criticism no matter how rational or irrational it is. If you wanna know how to be a popular MAL reviewer, learn from Karhu.

tbh this reply tells me all I need to know about how far you've probably read into any of my reviews.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2018 8:58 PM

Sep 2018
AndoCommando said:
Bloe said:

tbh this reply tells me all I need to know about how far you've probably read into any of my reviews.

yea I've read all of 'em.

still I stand correct. These rules define them. some of them starts out completely unfunny and then somehow you even lower them.

not kidding that's legit impressive
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Dec 27, 2018 8:59 PM
Jan 2017
AndoCommando said:

This is funny, cuz I take your profile whenever I need to watch a new anime after seeing your review of ping pong the anime, I believe.
Dec 27, 2018 9:05 PM

Jun 2016
Bloe said:
AndoCommando said:

still I stand correct. These rules define them. some of them starts out completely unfunny and then somehow you even lower them.

You still stand correct? Alright then, feel free to prove it further than a mere superficial observation if you'd like cuz, it's not like anyone could sincerely have these thoughts on such shows.

Ten08 said:
AndoCommando said:

This is funny, cuz I take your profile whenever I need to watch a new anime after seeing your review of ping pong the anime, I believe.

Sorry dude, never reviewed Ping Pong. Might someday, but not something I've planned in the near future.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2018 9:13 PM

Feb 2017
That dude above me is pretty shit. His 6/10 for Banana Fish told me all I needed to know, gayass.

Also this method isn't working for me, someone plz explain >:(
Dec 27, 2018 9:13 PM

Sep 2018
AndoCommando said:
Bloe said:

You still stand correct? Alright then, feel free to prove it further than a mere superficial observation if you'd like cuz, it's not like anyone could sincerely have these thoughts on such shows.

People can have different views from each other and I love constructive criticism but what you are doing is too obvious. choosing one of the most highly rated and popular shows from every season and reviewing it with negative opinions.
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Dec 27, 2018 9:16 PM

Oct 2015
AndoCommando said:

All he does is exactly what OP describes (even if it’s obviously a troll). And I am not being a salty fan since most of the time I don’t care about MAL reviews
AnowserDec 27, 2018 9:22 PM
Dec 27, 2018 9:16 PM

Sep 2018
Magnif-Steiner said:
That dude above me is pretty shit. His 6/10 for Banana Fish told me all I needed to know, gayass.

If that's the case then you need to have a flashy avatar.
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Dec 27, 2018 9:36 PM

Jan 2018
Review the anime, not how it compares to the manga.
Dec 27, 2018 9:47 PM

Jan 2017
Most popular MAL reviewers active today don't do this. In fact you're more likely to see someone like Stark700 or someone else who reviews every seasonal to have gathered any attention with all sorts of commendation and a highly positive score to match than otherwise. The people who do what's stated in the original post are few and far between. The only person I know who I think seriously follows a method like this constantly is Captain220, and even then it's hard to say there isn't any critique worth noting (honestly I'm anxiously waiting for him to hopefully review Goblin Slayer and tear it to shred like only he can).
Dec 27, 2018 9:56 PM

Feb 2017
Bloe said:
Magnif-Steiner said:

If that's the case then you need to have a flashy avatar.

Wut you mean? My avatar is practically the only one featuring a real person! I want a clear, full-proof step-by-step guide that 100% works cuz that one you gave me ain't it mate.
Dec 27, 2018 10:01 PM
Oct 2018
Maybe that popular show just wasn't that good...?
Dec 27, 2018 11:14 PM

Nov 2011
Had a conversation with a friend recently that relates to this topic. The first and foremost problem that I still see is the concept of preview reviews. It pretty much goes hand in hand with how to become a "popular reviewer". (read what Arkab wrote on this page)

They are written by people who has only seen 3-4 episodes for 1-cour shows, 6 episodes for 2 cours, 8-12 for 3 cour, and so on. While most people do not try to review seasonals on a more weekly basis, it's clear that some do and they try to review a show that's less than 50% complete. And I'm asking myself, why do they do this? or in fact, why should this be allowed? A review should generally cover the majority of the show in its most complete form. Some even review shows and repost them afterwards. However, it's pretty obvious those who have got their feedback (in other words, votes) do not repost them so they get the satisfication of their "feedback". There's little reason for them to do so when they have mass amount of helpfuls and potentially losing most of them when reposting.

In the past, we had problems with 1 episode reviews which were later dealt with. If you look back into 2012, we had 1 episode reviews that amassed over 1k votes over the course of time. (just top my head, Another is an example: https://myanimelist.net/anime/11111/Another). That problem no longer exists.

Back to what I mentioned before, the problem that I currently see is the existence of preview reviews. Personally, I find all preview reviews (with the exception of shows with over 100+ episodes like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, etc) to be worthless. None of them accurately cover a show to its truth and it's clear that most are rushly written for the purpose of farming votes over time. Some who writes preview reviews on occasional basis probably does it on a whim when they feel a strong opinion about a show but most often these days, I see more of the recent regulars doing it. Some of them even repost their preview reviews if it doesn't achieve the amount of votes or whatever they were looking for.

The solution? I'd be more than happy to have MAL either add an "ignore review option" to hide them from showing like the way forums do or just remove votes for preview reviews altogether.

Now regarding the ratings and scores, that's another story. I've read some reviews that are very well written despite their low or high score. If they're able to write something honestly that covers the general show to their fullest, then it's what I find helpful. To be honest, I think it's pretty easy to see who actually enjoys writing and who is doing it to be "popular". As someone who has been reviewing on this site for nearly 6 years, it's becoming a more relevant problem this year. Personally, I think it's fine to see 2 reviews with low scores and two with high ones to give viewers a different perspective about a show as long as they stay honest about what they've wrote and watched.

Stark700Dec 27, 2018 11:55 PM
Dec 27, 2018 11:15 PM

Dec 2017
>[Intelligence 10] Reviewers will always review polarizing shows, no matter what you do since popular show with critism is asking for some clicks. Though its not shitty if they dont just say the same garbage of "show is bad."
Yeah right there is no way a doujin about vomit exists.
Good song https://soundcloud.com/yeungkakit33/op4-hekireki-last-alliance
Tsumino account is BigMaraIppo
Another Good Song Listen to テスト by mukami #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/mukami/77a
Ashita no Joe and Megalo box are disappointing anime.
My reviews:https://myanimelist.net/profile/Botan-Chan45/reviews
Best Naruto Op: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCNZxOBVWM&list=RDByCNZxOBVWM&index=1
discord name: Chitoge Kirisaki#9564
https://discord.gg/nGKu6zx my discord server for plebs
Dec 27, 2018 11:52 PM

Jan 2018
I'm just sick of trolls in this site in general and wish MAL would make active changes to handle these people
Dec 27, 2018 11:59 PM

Jun 2012
All the reviews on here suck ass, people with terrible writing skills and low IQ's trying to their best to sound refined and just end up writing pure trash.
Dec 28, 2018 12:01 AM

Nov 2014
Seems like someone's salty some rando shat on their favorite anime.

Dec 28, 2018 1:38 AM

Jul 2015
well i dont read reviews nor have intention of writing one
but all i can say is that people have diffrent opinions, there are people who just like bashing on mainstream anime.
What u say is entirely correct either way
Edit: Well maybe not point 4 but the rest is correct

Well...
Dec 28, 2018 1:38 AM

May 2012
>Being popular on an anime rating website

goals

-ZANGAI-
Dec 28, 2018 1:41 AM

Mar 2018
How will MAL reviewers ever recover?
Dec 28, 2018 2:46 AM

Sep 2018
Stark700 said:
Had a conversation with a friend recently that relates to this topic. The first and foremost problem that I still see is the concept of preview reviews. It pretty much goes hand in hand with how to become a "popular reviewer". (read what Arkab wrote on this page)

They are written by people who has only seen 3-4 episodes for 1-cour shows, 6 episodes for 2 cours, 8-12 for 3 cour, and so on. While most people do not try to review seasonals on a more weekly basis, it's clear that some do and they try to review a show that's less than 50% complete. And I'm asking myself, why do they do this? or in fact, why should this be allowed? A review should generally cover the majority of the show in its most complete form. Some even review shows and repost them afterwards. However, it's pretty obvious those who have got their feedback (in other words, votes) do not repost them so they get the satisfication of their "feedback". There's little reason for them to do so when they have mass amount of helpfuls and potentially losing most of them when reposting.

In the past, we had problems with 1 episode reviews which were later dealt with. If you look back into 2012, we had 1 episode reviews that amassed over 1k votes over the course of time. (just top my head, Another is an example: https://myanimelist.net/anime/11111/Another). That problem no longer exists.

Back to what I mentioned before, the problem that I currently see is the existence of preview reviews. Personally, I find all preview reviews (with the exception of shows with over 100+ episodes like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, etc) to be worthless. None of them accurately cover a show to its truth and it's clear that most are rushly written for the purpose of farming votes over time. Some who writes preview reviews on occasional basis probably does it on a whim when they feel a strong opinion about a show but most often these days, I see more of the recent regulars doing it. Some of them even repost their preview reviews if it doesn't achieve the amount of votes or whatever they were looking for.

The solution? I'd be more than happy to have MAL either add an "ignore review option" to hide them from showing like the way forums do or just remove votes for preview reviews altogether.

Now regarding the ratings and scores, that's another story. I've read some reviews that are very well written despite their low or high score. If they're able to write something honestly that covers the general show to their fullest, then it's what I find helpful. To be honest, I think it's pretty easy to see who actually enjoys writing and who is doing it to be "popular". As someone who has been reviewing on this site for nearly 6 years, it's becoming a more relevant problem this year. Personally, I think it's fine to see 2 reviews with low scores and two with high ones to give viewers a different perspective about a show as long as they stay honest about what they've wrote and watched.

Glad you joined in to give your views and opinions about this problem

There is not much to say I mean you basically said everything here but how can we get this to be done? Should there be a petition or something.
I too agree that previews should be removed from this site cause they are indeed worthless. I just don't get why you haven't discussed this with any mod? And maybe if you have, why didn't accepted such a great and logical solution?

Maybe it's not that easily done..but how can we get this done?
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Dec 28, 2018 4:16 AM

Apr 2016
Bloe said:
AndoCommando said:

People can have different views from each other and I love constructive criticism but what you are doing is too obvious. choosing one of the most highly rated and popular shows from every season and reviewing it with negative opinions.
You know, cuz it’s not like he genuinely feels the way he feels about everything he reviewed, popular or otherwise, or that he’s never positively reviewed maimstream anime before (one of these examples os hos first review, mind you). OP, you’re either lying if you said you read all of his reviews, or you rarely read past the intro section to click on the “read more” button and mainly looked at the score and the first paragraph. I say this because of those examples above, and in fact, they’re more numerous than his negative mainstream anime reviews. Due to this data, you cannot say what you just said with a straight face after this. Sure, all of these encompass almost 1/3 of his current reviewography, but that’s already enough to prove your assessment of him bunk. I hope you’re not about to attempt to join the CSKaori school of trying to deplatform people based on their 3 negative mainstream anime reviews and negative reviews on less popular things you like.

Also, sorry @Anowser I misnconstrued what you were saying so I took my comment down and modified it lol
CodeBlazeFateDec 28, 2018 6:04 AM
Dec 28, 2018 4:53 AM

Oct 2011
Instructions weren't clear enough, some mod deleted my reviews due to mass reporting.
Dec 28, 2018 6:22 AM
Aug 2016
i wish you were using your main acc smh
Dec 28, 2018 6:41 AM

Jan 2016
All mal reviews to me is an object of curiousity, you know to gauge if I'll be interested in the show depending on what the easily accessible reviews(which the 3 most upvoted stuff are). This is basically the point of reviews, ain't it?

But, it kind of becomes pointless if reviewers likes Karhu takes those spots. I mean reviews becomes meaningless if stuff that isn't really representative of the show and that only exists to be ironic gets plastered as an official 'review' of a series. If you can somehow hide reviews from reviewers like this, it'll be great.
Dec 28, 2018 10:39 AM

Oct 2013
tlato_but said:
Pullman said:

so how does this have anything to do with anything that anyone in this conversation previously mentioned?

Don't hijack an unrelated conversation to talk about politics on a site that noone even talked about. That's just obnoxious.

I may have deviated a bit, but in every site I have been, it's completely politically incorrect to support Darling in the Franxx. Just read the Top-4 reviews and all of them are full of s. and don't even contribute anything to the sane debate of why Darling is a goo/average/bad show, they literally spew shit on the show without any reason.

That's my criticism, the politics is more of a complement rather than the root of the hate problem that DarliFra constantly receives.

ANN does not reflect the opinion of everyone. They are people, you can agree with them or not. Also, they did not hate it because it was a conservative show. On their podcast they spent nearly an hour explaining what exactly they did not like about it and it did not boil down to conservatism
Dec 28, 2018 10:51 AM

Oct 2013
This discussion is so off base. Positive reviews generally, for the most part, get more upvotes then negative ones. The fact that some people on this thread seem to think otherwise is weird.

Also, how quickly you upload your review is also extremely important.
Dec 28, 2018 10:51 AM

Oct 2017
fastghosthunter said:
tlato_but said:
I may have deviated a bit, but in every site I have been, it's completely politically incorrect to support Darling in the Franxx. Just read the Top-4 reviews and all of them are full of s. and don't even contribute anything to the sane debate of why Darling is a goo/average/bad show, they literally spew shit on the show without any reason.

That's my criticism, the politics is more of a complement rather than the root of the hate problem that DarliFra constantly receives.

ANN does not reflect the opinion of everyone. They are people, you can agree with them or not. Also, they did not hate it because it was a conservative show. On their podcast they spent nearly an hour explaining what exactly they did not like about it and it did not boil down to conservatism

There were at least 3 threads of old, after you mentioned that " they spent nearly an hour explaining what exactly they did not like about it and it did not boil down to conservatism" that explicitly attacked Darling, there was an article called "What the h. is happening to Darling in the Franxx" where they criticized Kokoro for having natalist positions, and Ichigo for rejecting Ikuno because that's "homophobia".

In a Twitter thread, a pseudo-journalist of ANN attacked DarliFra for having "alt-right" tendencies, catered to the "alt-right" and again criticized Kokoro just because she wanted a baby. There was also the criticism of the very first scene of the birds because it defended "heteronormativity" (sic).

If you can provide me with that said podcast where "they spent nearly an hour explaining what exactly they did not like about it and it did not boil down to conservatism", I'm on my workplace right now and to have the info when I go home.
"What a Player, what a Champion here at Wimbledon, the first man to win 8 Championships."
Dec 28, 2018 11:00 AM

Oct 2013
tlato_but said:
fastghosthunter said:

There were at least 3 threads of old, after you mentioned that " they spent nearly an hour explaining what exactly they did not like about it and it did not boil down to conservatism" that explicitly attacked Darling, there was an article called "What the h. is happening to Darling in the Franxx" where they criticized Kokoro for having natalist positions, and Ichigo for rejecting Ikuno because that's "homophobia".

In a Twitter thread, a pseudo-journalist of ANN attacked DarliFra for having "alt-right" tendencies, catered to the "alt-right" and again criticized Kokoro just because she wanted a baby. There was also the criticism of the very first scene of the birds because it defended "heteronormativity" (sic).

If you can provide me with that said podcast where "they spent nearly an hour explaining what exactly they did not like about it and it did not boil down to conservatism", I'm on my workplace right now and to have the info when I go home.

Im not going to link it, the title of the podcast is franxxly my dear i don't give a damn. However, you have an ax to grind like there is some sjw conspiracy out to get your favorite show. The show is not worth defending anyway, it was trash and a very inconsistent plot.

Almost everything you said is a twisted take on the arguments these people were really presenting on the social issues the show addresses which is how I know that you are a demagogue.
Dec 28, 2018 12:59 PM

Mar 2018
Or you can quickly watch a brand new series and get to the reviews before anyone else does.
Dec 28, 2018 2:47 PM

Aug 2016
Tbh the only reviewers I really value are Veronin, KyoumaZ, and ZephSilver. Those are the folks that put out consistently quality reviews.

When I see an outlandishly low score on a show I typically just look at their profiles and usually it will be the same kind of deal that lets me know to not take them seriously. I'll see the typical 3-4 mean score that indicates they shit on everything to prop up their favorites. The shows they like are the polar opposites of the show they are reviewing and thus is just a waste of time for all parties involved. Sometimes its just gimmick posting like what Polyphemus and Karhu do for laughs. Which is what it is. But other times its just sad, lonely, attention seekers tbh.

Dec 28, 2018 3:03 PM

Jul 2013
thanks mate i'll put that in practice
I . A M . D E A D !  C O N T I N U E ?

INSERT COIN

Dec 28, 2018 3:15 PM
May 2018
After tehnominator stopped writing reviews, I almost completely lost interest in reading them.
Dec 28, 2018 3:30 PM

May 2017
truth has been spoken.

Dec 28, 2018 4:03 PM

Jul 2015
Listening to someone reviewing a japanese cartoon is something a babby nerd would do
SUPER CUTIE SUPER STAR
Dec 28, 2018 7:58 PM

Oct 2017
fastghosthunter said:
tlato_but said:
There were at least 3 threads of old, after you mentioned that "they spent nearly an hour explaining what exactly they did not like about it and it did not boil down to conservatism" that explicitly attacked Darling, there was an article called "What the h. is happening to Darling in the Franxx" where they criticized Kokoro for having natalist positions, and Ichigo for rejecting Ikuno because that's "homophobia".

Im not going to link it, the title of the podcast is franxxly my dear i don't give a damn. However, you have an ax to grind like there is some sjw conspiracy out to get your favorite show. The show is not worth defending anyway, it was trash and a very inconsistent plot.

Almost everything you said is a twisted take on the arguments these people were really presenting on the social issues the show addresses which is how I know that you are a demagogue.

I guess I have heard at least 10 minutes and then got bored and left it, as I'm rewatching Darling, I can't fast forward something that I'm currently working on it.

OTOH, why do you accuse me as a "demagogue", without pointing or dismantling my quotes of what ANN said about DarliFra. I can give you one of the articles mentioned above where they explicitly criticized Kokoro and Ichigo.
https://www.quora.com/link/This-Week-in-Anime-What-the-Hell-is-Happening-in-Darling-in-the-FRANXX
Dec 29, 2018 3:53 AM

Mar 2016
Step 1. Pick an anime that currently just got very popular.
Step 2. Make the review less than 10 sentences so even braindeads can read it.
Step 3. Give the show a 10.
Step 4. Boom. You now have the highest voted review for the show.

or you can just give Pingu in the City a 10 point review and fill it with memes because BOY IS THAT FUNNY.
Dec 29, 2018 5:39 AM

Sep 2018
CodeBlazeFate said:
Bloe said:

You know, cuz it’s not like he genuinely feels the way he feels about everything he reviewed, popular or otherwise, or that he’s never positively reviewed maimstream anime before (one of these examples os hos first review, mind you). OP, you’re either lying if you said you read all of his reviews, or you rarely read past the intro section to click on the “read more” button and mainly looked at the score and the first paragraph. I say this because of those examples above, and in fact, they’re more numerous than his negative mainstream anime reviews. Due to this data, you cannot say what you just said with a straight face after this. Sure, all of these encompass almost 1/3 of his current reviewography, but that’s already enough to prove your assessment of him bunk. I hope you’re not about to attempt to join the CSKaori school of trying to deplatform people based on their 3 negative mainstream anime reviews and negative reviews on less popular things you like.

Also, sorry @Anowser I misnconstrued what you were saying so I took my comment down and modified it lol

I was talking about his seasonal anime reviews because all he does is negatively view popular and good.
BloeDec 29, 2018 5:42 AM
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Dec 29, 2018 6:11 AM

Apr 2016
Bloe said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

I was talking about his seasonal anime reviews because all he does is negatively view popular and good.
You know, except for the last 4
Bloe said:
CodeBlazeFate said:

You know, except for the last 4 reviews of his (not including the one he made later after this posted) where he considered them good fun, even if only half of them were popular? Yes, he’s yet to find a seasonal he likes that is also mainstream (the closest we have are Banana Fish and Gridman, and the latter seems more popular on twitter than on MAL), but again, you’re omitting every positive seasonal review he did or every seasonal review on a not mainstream show he did for the sake of your narrative. Even then, you know, maybe those are his actual opinions? Maybe he doesn't find those shows to be good in the slightest, or in the case of Violet Evergarden, not bad but not good either? Novel concept, I’m sure. Either way, stop projecting your opinions on those popular shows to automatically disctredit his content becausee "oh he rated them poorly but I like them; he must be ding thison purpose cuz he's a disingenious, sensationalist hack".
CodeBlazeFateDec 29, 2018 9:40 AM
Dec 29, 2018 1:18 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Sounds like a lot of work. But you're not wrong.
Dec 29, 2018 10:22 PM

May 2018
Bloe said:
1) Pick one anime that is popular AND having a good rating (above 8)..now call it overrated crap

2) Ok good, now pick one from below with a decent rating (at least right now) and call it an underrated masterpiece with DEEP symbolism in the first shot

3) now you are famous but we need to keep it going so shit on any popular manga adaptation (if you actually read it and liked it just say you are disappointed)

4) People will now think that you hate popular anime so remember to just pick one of the popular ones and give it good rating with a good review to keep yourself relevant

DONE

5) Don't forget to subscribe, like, comment and share with your firends. If you like my content, you can support me on patreon, link is below the video.
Jan 1, 2019 7:24 PM

Sep 2018
tlato_but said:
Bloe said:

wut?

but I hate bunny girl senpai and nice memory but I hated franxx too so you are wrong

>but I hated Franxx too. So you are wrong.
Says the guy who has Goro in his/her favourites...

PS: That's why we need urgently a reform of the review system evaluation.

I do think he became a meme..
That is why he is there.
We are all Misanthropes

Made you learn

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » What makes you rewatch an anime

nishant0 - Apr 5

39 by Toooooooooohru »»
4 minutes ago

» What is the biggest problem in the world of anime in your opinion? ( 1 2 )

castle2001 - May 5

61 by decco6226 »»
8 minutes ago

» Check-in for the Spring 2024 season (for those watching a bunch of seasonals)

WatchTillTandava - Yesterday

29 by WatchTillTandava »»
9 minutes ago

» Disney Japan Executive Promises to Censor Anime ( 1 2 )

rohan121 - Yesterday

50 by herry98 »»
10 minutes ago

» the worst anime season

Autonomia - 5 hours ago

15 by Toooooooooohru »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.