Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2018 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
About time they broke out of that place.

I still can't take Jeanne seriously though. She's just really childish except when not in that beast mode of hers. At least they got Richemont now again. Having her on their side seems more important now than ever.

Got mixed feelings about Philip this episode. I find her character less noticable despite her importance in the story.
Stark700Oct 28, 2018 7:50 AM
Oct 28, 2018 8:50 AM

Aug 2013
Surprisingly fun episode.

Looks like their opponent will make Jeanne look out to be a heretic.

Oct 28, 2018 9:00 AM
Jun 2015
This episode was quite refreshing compared to the last 3 episodes. Good to see Richemont and Charlotte back on track with MC. Philip is a goner, seems like the ghost of her father is controlling over her mind and that La Tremeile is currently the main mastermind behind all the problems. They needs to take him out asap before philip appears. Since MC refused to use the stone on charlotte and richemont which means Philip is going to get that other half at any cost. She also tricked MC to get some of the elixir already. But the rushing through every single episode didn't stopped. They're rushing like crazy as usual so I don't think they intend to stop. Basically shrinking a 24 episodes into 12 episode which is pathetic. And Jeanne is way too childish except for her ulysses mode which is hard to enjoy watching her character, at least make her a bit reasonable except for acting like a child and kissing the MC all the time...
Oct 28, 2018 9:01 AM

Nov 2016
Lel, everyone want a piece of Montmorency.

Episode was ok, but the pacing and transitions were way too messy for me.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 28, 2018 9:04 AM
Jun 2012
Fall_Out said:
This episode was quite refreshing compared to the last 3 episodes. Good to see Richemont and Charlotte back on track with MC. Philip is a goner, seems like the ghost of her father is controlling over her mind and that La Tremeile is currently the main mastermind behind all the problems. They needs to take him out asap before philip appears. Since MC refused to use the stone on charlotte and richemont which means Philip is going to get that other half at any cost. She also tricked MC to get some of the elixir already. But the rushing through every single episode didn't stopped. They're rushing like crazy as usual so I don't think they intend to stop. Basically shrinking a 24 episodes into 12 episode which is pathetic. And Jeanne is way too childish except for her ulysses mode which is hard to enjoy watching her character, at least make her a bit reasonable except for acting like a child and kissing the MC all the time...

Welcome in the era 12 episodes adaptations
Oct 28, 2018 9:08 AM
Oct 2018
AHAHAHA this is Montmorency is all about smooth talk!! Seems like he won't be joining any actions but going to help his team by planning and plotting. And I can't stand this fking Jeanne bitch anymore. "HOT ELIXIR HOT ELIXIR" wtf is she a whore?? I am so satisfied by the next episodes preview, seems like she's going to get some "HOT" treatment from La Tremoile. Serves her right! The only best character is that fairy queen for me. Even if everyone else dies or gets captured etc, she'll be the one to always stick with the MC. MC should forget about the other girls and just run away with that fairy.
Oct 28, 2018 9:30 AM
Oct 2018
Eroiemo said:
AHAHAHA this is Montmorency is all about smooth talk!! Seems like he won't be joining any actions but going to help his team by planning and plotting. And I can't stand this fking Jeanne bitch anymore. "HOT ELIXIR HOT ELIXIR" wtf is she a whore?? I am so satisfied by the next episodes preview, seems like she's going to get some "HOT" treatment from La Tremoile. Serves her right! The only best character is that fairy queen for me. Even if everyone else dies or gets captured etc, she'll be the one to always stick with the MC. MC should forget about the other girls and just run away with that fairy.

At least MC isn't dense. He actually knows what to do and how to do. He already killed that enemy with his trick without panic and if you've noticed, he was already ready and pulling something out from his coat when La Tremoile entered the cell to attack Richemont. So we're yet to see his actual skills. He might be the one to make plans for them yes but he can't be the one to sit back and enjoy while others will be fighting. He surely got something under his sleeves. And Jeanne might be annoying for her attitudes but at the same time she's the cutest.
Oct 28, 2018 10:22 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode that showed just how fractured the government is while at the same time allowing Mont and his friends to have a long overdue reunion. La Hire and her men deciding to help Mont was quite surprising. It was amusing watching Charlotte and Jeanne argue over Mont though. Guess loyalty to parents is more important than that to your friends for Philip. But despite the setback its nice seeing Charlotte rally the nobles with Jeanne's help. Things sure are getting interesting on both fronts though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2018 10:37 AM
Oct 2018
That laughing and hugging scene between MC and Richemont was so cute. Charlotte is back in action. Finally they've reunited happily like everyone was expecting and already fired up to get kiss from the MC lol. I feel sad for philip but it was already hinted from the beginning that she won't be joining them. At the very least I thought her kiss would be real but she also deceived MC and got elixir from him. Seems like MC needs to learn how to kiss them without passing elixir or he may end up creating beasts out of every single girls XD but so far for the girls, my support goes to richemont cause she's sane, matured and I think she loves and supports MC more than other girls and is actually serious about him. I hope some type of miracle happens so MC passes the other stone to her and makes her ulysses as well.
Oct 28, 2018 10:51 AM

Jan 2018
I feel that Jeanne with her childish personality is not fitting well with the situations

The story is a mess I don't feel the characters or what they are doing untill now now that MC has met up with his friends I was hoping that the story will progress but after seeing after credit episode preview I have no idea why it's going that direction
Oct 28, 2018 11:11 AM

Feb 2014
Jehanne being appointed in command feels like idol cheering. Btw I can't comprehend Philip as a boy or a girl?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Oct 28, 2018 12:29 PM

Dec 2014
I never realized baiser meant kiss in French. Crunchyroll's subs had it translated literally which had me confused for a while until I looked it up. XD
Oct 28, 2018 1:25 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
god fucking damn are there some

DELICIOUS

titties in this show
Oct 28, 2018 1:52 PM

Feb 2018
This anime has similar atmosphere as Grancrest Senki.
I don't like where it might be heading.
Oct 28, 2018 2:51 PM

Aug 2013
So now all we need is Jeanne to get burned at the stake and Montmorency to go mad in the end for it to be a complete. Man oh man....I don't even know what to think of this show anymore.
Don't believe the hype.
Oct 28, 2018 3:05 PM

Nov 2013
as always, Jeanne (along with the fairy, i guess) is the one reason that keep me watching this show ... damn she looks great with her flag =D

i know i'm just being negative but...i mean, i can't bring myself to like any other character, and the story isn't really interesting me too much either, specially with all the rush :v
like @Kirishiba said, this feels kinda like Grancrest, which also only interested me because of the 2 girls (Siluca + Aishela), but knowing it was gonna be 24 episodes, was a lot easier to drop...
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Oct 28, 2018 3:39 PM
Apr 2015
I don't even care about the episode, it's mediocre as usual but it was still fun to watch.
But god damn, is the ending song amazing.
it sounded different from the one from the first 3 eps though, is this a different version altogether? or the second half of the same ending?
Oct 28, 2018 6:12 PM
Jun 2017
The 4 friends have meet each other once more... but sadly Phillip cant fulfill that promise because of fathers wish....

And now jean d arc is under Princess Charlotte's side together with montgomery etc... hahaha..

Note: jean d arc looks strong but lets face it JEAN D ARC ALTER IS STILL THE STRONGEST AND BEST SERVANT YOU CAN HAVE IN FATE GRAND ORDER!!! hahaha...
Oct 28, 2018 7:21 PM
Oct 2018
Why is the MC not using the other half? And is Philip a Boy or a girl? Philip was addressed as both, he and she in the subs.
Oct 28, 2018 7:28 PM

Apr 2012
I know the original meaning of lilies in Christian culture and the royal symbolism of France, but I could not stop the smile in the final scene of the episode. Especially when we are asked to associate purity with "yuri", and then they are going to devote an episode where they will check Jeanne's virginity for compliance with this purity, lol.

RobertBobertOct 28, 2018 7:31 PM
Oct 28, 2018 7:58 PM

May 2015
Why do they have to kill all the kings just to have the waifus succeed them?

JEANNE IS GETTING BATTERED! OPPRESSION! OPPRESSION!!!

Aww...why did La Hire have to shoot the money bag...

Montmorency just put the stone in his mouth, spit it out, and gave it to the guy. EAT IT! EAT IT!...EWWWW! I didn't think that he'd actually do it! EWWW!

CORRECTION: "I didn't have a baiser with Jeanne just because I'm a pedophile."

So Philip decides not to join Charlotte and instead decides to lead Burgundy against them for her father's sake. But...uhh...can you really "steal" elixir with a kiss? I know the elixir dries when exposed to air, but can it really stay in your mouth even after eating and swallowing? That's not how it works, right?

Astaroth is working alongside Montmorency to save France because of...atonement? Maybe she's at fault for instigating the war maybe? Well we'll know later in the series...hopefully...
Oct 29, 2018 12:37 AM

Jan 2012
I thought this show was going to get good but I can tell by now that this is gearing up to be another mediocre show.

It may still get interesting, but it won't be great...
Oct 29, 2018 1:38 AM
Oct 2018
Enjoyed this episode so far. Yet another twist while they were showing that the girls have changed mentally and are extremely mad at MC and now they're already arguing over kissing MC. Too many baits in this anime. Good to see everyone back together with a happy face but of course someone needs to ruin it, this anime can't offer any happy moments much except for stress. Philip is going against them and next episode preview ruined my mood completely. They're completely ruining this anime with too much lewdness. Even if those were to happen with MC then fine but villains are getting all the pleasures so far. Also that fairy queen needs to explain why is she working so hard to stop the war, something might've happened in her past. What "Atonement" was she referring to.I don't know if they'll cover till vol.5 or stop at vol.4. If they were to go for vol.5 it seems like charlotte also became ulysses. But on this episode monty refused to use the stone on richemont and charlotte. Something might happen so he goes on using the stone on charlotte. Yet I think we can only see that part if there will be a season 2. Not happening this season. Also some peoples are claiming the actual actions starts after episode 5 and MC goes from 0 to 1000 O.O" Also Vol.6 came out recently and shows another girl looks same like monty. I wonder if that's the fairy queen grown up with some sort of magic or some new character introduced or the monty got gender swapped.

Malum_KeshuOct 29, 2018 1:50 AM
Oct 29, 2018 2:23 AM
Oct 2018
MC should've just broken the other half of the stone into two more pieces and gave em to those oppai monsters. They've just reunited properly and already wants to kiss him like wth! Apart from the fun thing, it seems like richemont is going to play some major role as well. Next episode she's probably going to convince her parents to join the war or let her do the job while Jeanne will be going through some "HOT" experiment by that new rapey dude. Seriously why all the villains of this series are like goblins with rape intuitions? Anyways, I am still hoping this LN gets an hentai VN adaptation real soon. The plot is more than perfect for hentai adaptation.
Oct 29, 2018 5:20 PM

Jul 2014
I like the girls and I chuckle every time Jeanne wants elixir but I find the rest so dull and lacking plus the rush that doesn't help at all.
SkyLETVNov 4, 2018 10:36 AM
Oct 30, 2018 2:44 AM

Mar 2009
This show would have worked better as a hentai. Dropped. I'm out.

I hope that one guy here who, for whatever reason, has made multiple accounts to score this show a 10 enjoys the rest of it. lol
MormegilOct 30, 2018 2:48 AM
Oct 30, 2018 3:23 AM
Oct 2018
Hello everyone , by the way just create an account here and this is my first post. My english is bad if i say something wrong please don't bully me T_T.

akkicha said:
That laughing and hugging scene between MC and Richemont was so cute. Charlotte is back in action. Finally they've reunited happily like everyone was expecting and already fired up to get kiss from the MC lol. I feel sad for philip but it was already hinted from the beginning that she won't be joining them. At the very least I thought her kiss would be real but she also deceived MC and got elixir from him. Seems like MC needs to learn how to kiss them without passing elixir or he may end up creating beasts out of every single girls XD but so far for the girls, my support goes to richemont cause she's sane, matured and I think she loves and supports MC more than other girls and is actually serious about him. I hope some type of miracle happens so MC passes the other stone to her and makes her ulysses as well.

Seven years Richemont in england i find it hard to believe nothing was happen , as much as i agree with you that she is the best girl i think (i hope i'm wrong) shes already broken. She reminds me of that girl from that mecha anime shwarchmarken , the MC's little sister that near the end turn out she was mess up mind broken because being rape by corrupt government a lot of time. I hope they did not pull this kind of card near the end. Or like Grancrest Senki where one of the girl being force to sleep with villain for the survival of the MC.

I usually watch anime when all the episode is complete (finished airing). I make mistake , my curiosity got the best of me and i watch it , and that opening in episode 2 where she grope by glasses dude give me a mind break. Now i feel like i'm a drug addict , i really want to know and i hope they are all okay no rape no NTR.
Oct 30, 2018 5:30 AM
Oct 2018
The_Blo0P said:
Hello everyone , by the way just create an account here and this is my first post. My english is bad if i say something wrong please don't bully me T_T.

akkicha said:

Seven years Richemont in england i find it hard to believe nothing was happen , as much as i agree with you that she is the best girl i think (i hope i'm wrong) shes already broken. She reminds me of that girl from that mecha anime shwarchmarken , the MC's little sister that near the end turn out she was mess up mind broken because being rape by corrupt government a lot of time. I hope they did not pull this kind of card near the end. Or like Grancrest Senki where one of the girl being force to sleep with villain for the survival of the MC.

I usually watch anime when all the episode is complete (finished airing). I make mistake , my curiosity got the best of me and i watch it , and that opening in episode 2 where she grope by glasses dude give me a mind break. Now i feel like i'm a drug addict , i really want to know and i hope they are all okay no rape no NTR.

According to anime, she was groped only once and that made her escape without further casualties. And according to wiki, she escaped after Henry died. So basically, she didn't intend to escape as long as that guy approached her with sexual intentions. And she also mentioned something about her plan while she was under Henry V. She wanted to stop the war from that side so how could she even do that only being a knight? Not to mention she was their enemy. So the only valid reason could be getting married to Henry V. If you hold on to that point, she already betrayed everyone. And I don't get the logic behind her expectation about getting saved by MC. How could she even assume that MC knows everything about what might've happened to her or where she is? She don't even know if he was dead or alive. So many BS and complete stupid. I know animes doesn't follow logic but this one is worse. So the only way to make sure about each and every characters story we need to read the actual LN. Since this is an anime version, this might be different from the original source on various aspects. May be that Henry guy was treating her good and that guy couldn't take any approach towards her until Henry died. Or he might've already did this to her multiple times. There are only 2 illustrations of Richemont with such situation. One was with that dude with glasses and other one with a masked dude which seems more like a torture than sexual assault but who knows. But that masked guy looks kinda similar to La Tremoile and if so then we're yet to see what happens later on. Charlotte is so far the only girl who is free from any kinds of sexual assaults or tortures. But still be cautious, cause I don't think they'll put that scene on the opening (which is one of the major part of entire show) for just one grope. And the way they've shown us, the looks on richemont's face was a more like a look of pleasure than feeling harassed. So don't be surprised if something more negative comes up about her in the future. Even if the anime proves that nothing else has happened to her except for that one grope, doesn't means the same thing has happened to her in the LN as well. You can only be sure about every single character once the anime ends and you also read the LN. If the LN as well says that she escaped by only getting groped then she's pure and fine until the very end. And the way this anime is rushing on every single episode, they might've cut many details. If your doubts becomes true then something like this may happen - she lied to everyone about her situation. That dude with glasses has already made her his wife or he actually managed to mind break her and using her as a spy or something. When the actual battle starts she switches sides. Then she explains MC and others about the actual situation with flash back of more sexual assault and mind break scenes etc etc. But I doubt something like that might happen. They've started to put everything together from this episode. Honestly, I don't know why so many peoples are so much obsessed with richemont. You can't really ship anyone with MC on this anime or animes similar to this. This types of animes are mostly full of tragedy and viewers often faces many unpleasant turns and scenes. If you give priority to a single character then you're fked up. There's no telling what kind of fate awaits for your favorite character. Yeah, I do agree that she looks better than others so far but at the same time she's the only one surrounded with unpleasant situational baits on her head. If you really want to pick a safe route then charlotte and La hire seems to be out of all type of unpleasant situations but charlotte ain't fun to watch. La Hire is pretty badass and really good, I think she's so far the best from every single angle. And I don't see anything related to "NTR' since MC isn't in love with anyone and it's already very clear that these girls loves MC but nothing more to expect than that. MC is out of any kind of love interest and there's no time for romance while they've already lost one of their friend who's going to fight against them. Not to mention they needs to face La Tremoile before Philip appears and there's something like a fallen angel who might be another villain. And Of course that dude who molested richemont will show up as well. And they needs to put everything together within only 7 episodes! I am not counting episode 5 since it's already a waste (Judging by the preview).
Oct 30, 2018 8:44 AM
Oct 2018
zetterest said:
The_Blo0P said:

According to anime, she was groped only once and that made her escape without further casualties. And according to wiki, she escaped after Henry died. So basically, she didn't intend to escape as long as that guy approached her with sexual intentions. And she also mentioned something about her plan while she was under Henry V. She wanted to stop the war from that side so how could she even do that only being a knight? Not to mention she was their enemy. So the only valid reason could be getting married to Henry V. If you hold on to that point, she already betrayed everyone. And I don't get the logic behind her expectation about getting saved by MC. How could she even assume that MC knows everything about what might've happened to her or where she is? She don't even know if he was dead or alive. So many BS and complete stupid. I know animes doesn't follow logic but this one is worse. So the only way to make sure about each and every characters story we need to read the actual LN. Since this is an anime version, this might be different from the original source on various aspects. May be that Henry guy was treating her good and that guy couldn't take any approach towards her until Henry died. Or he might've already did this to her multiple times. There are only 2 illustrations of Richemont with such situation. One was with that dude with glasses and other one with a masked dude which seems more like a torture than sexual assault but who knows. But that masked guy looks kinda similar to La Tremoile and if so then we're yet to see what happens later on. Charlotte is so far the only girl who is free from any kinds of sexual assaults or tortures. But still be cautious, cause I don't think they'll put that scene on the opening (which is one of the major part of entire show) for just one grope. And the way they've shown us, the looks on richemont's face was a more like a look of pleasure than feeling harassed. So don't be surprised if something more negative comes up about her in the future. Even if the anime proves that nothing else has happened to her except for that one grope, doesn't means the same thing has happened to her in the LN as well. You can only be sure about every single character once the anime ends and you also read the LN. If the LN as well says that she escaped by only getting groped then she's pure and fine until the very end. And the way this anime is rushing on every single episode, they might've cut many details. If your doubts becomes true then something like this may happen - she lied to everyone about her situation. That dude with glasses has already made her his wife or he actually managed to mind break her and using her as a spy or something. When the actual battle starts she switches sides. Then she explains MC and others about the actual situation with flash back of more sexual assault and mind break scenes etc etc. But I doubt something like that might happen. They've started to put everything together from this episode. Honestly, I don't know why so many peoples are so much obsessed with richemont. You can't really ship anyone with MC on this anime or animes similar to this. This types of animes are mostly full of tragedy and viewers often faces many unpleasant turns and scenes. If you give priority to a single character then you're fked up. There's no telling what kind of fate awaits for your favorite character. Yeah, I do agree that she looks better than others so far but at the same time she's the only one surrounded with unpleasant situational baits on her head. If you really want to pick a safe route then charlotte and La hire seems to be out of all type of unpleasant situations but charlotte ain't fun to watch. La Hire is pretty badass and really good, I think she's so far the best from every single angle. And I don't see anything related to "NTR' since MC isn't in love with anyone and it's already very clear that these girls loves MC but nothing more to expect than that. MC is out of any kind of love interest and there's no time for romance while they've already lost one of their friend who's going to fight against them. Not to mention they needs to face La Tremoile before Philip appears and there's something like a fallen angel who might be another villain. And Of course that dude who molested richemont will show up as well. And they needs to put everything together within only 7 episodes! I am not counting episode 5 since it's already a waste (Judging by the preview).

Thanks for that very fine explanation , i'm still young in the anime / manga world. I just try to enjoy these anime without trying to find a loophole or weakness in it. So i just looking at it's positive and try not to look on it's negative.

And it's not just Richemont , i'm sucker for all female in all anime T_T. When i see any of them get bad treatment i feel really bad , i don't know why. I'm not pairing anyone , i want harem ending xD , but i am perfectly know that it's not gonna happen. And i search google for the manga , and can't find it.
Oct 30, 2018 2:42 PM
Oct 2018
The_Blo0P said:
And it's not just Richemont , i'm sucker for all female in all anime T_T. When i see any of them get bad treatment i feel really bad , i don't know why. I'm not pairing anyone , i want harem ending xD , but i am perfectly know that it's not gonna happen. And i search google for the manga , and can't find it.

If you're new to anime world and started watching with this anime then you can pretty much handle all types of anime. Not sure if she got molested multiple times in novel but anime showed it happened only once. Even if she gets molested more in novel, I don't think she got raped at least. She's one of the major role of vol.1-3 and princess of Brittany so there's no way they would destroy her character with such situation. At least if she were to get rekt that hard then she wouldn't laugh like that with MC and stay calm unless she's a pure bitch. And if she betrays later on then you'll see what might have happened to her. That would make her the worst character of this year. Even philip has got her own reasons to betray them at least.That blonde is the only one gone through such situation and still there are rumors going on about her. You better worry about Jeanne since she's going to be the next victim. I don't really care tho since I don't like her character but I won't deny she's cute af. They've ruined the taste of this show by making her a loli. She's too innocent to exist in such type of anime except for her ulysses mode. But what made me go against her completely is that she forgot about those fairies who died for her..like really?? Not even a single flashback?? No memories of them except for wanting elixir all the time and acting like pure bitch. Actually it I won't be surprised if all of the other girls gets banged one after one on this series. So far all five of the girls are in love with MC except for that mercenary girl which is probably a lesbo. Better go for that fairy queen she is way hotter and better than the any other female characters in this anime. You can be sure that she'll stick with MC until the very end. And nobody would be able to bang her anyways for her tiny size XD Anyways, you can't find the novel since it's not been translated yet I guess. But still beware! The director of this anime loves to do extreme mind play with the audiences. You shall see what I meant by that XD
EroiemoOct 30, 2018 3:04 PM
Oct 30, 2018 11:14 PM

Oct 2008
The whole party is almost complete except Philippite...
lolz the girls just all wants Montmorency to kiss!
Jehanne is just jealous, Charlotte is all the way horny, and Richemont is also tsun but wants it also! haha!
at least we get to see Philippite kiss goodbye to Montorency...
4/5.

Nov 1, 2018 1:07 PM
Mar 2018
These info dumps in the beginning of the episodes lmao. This time we've learned that Philip’s father was assassinated. M'kay. I guess they crammed 4 volumes into 12 episodes so it was impossible to include these backstories in the anime.

Jeanne is still the most annoying among all the other harem members. I can’t stand her voice.

Amazing how quickly harem members got over their seven-year grudge against MC, especially Richemont. “So you still remember, huh? Then everything is fine”.

But why has HE suddenly started to blame himself for everything that happened lmao?

Haven’t we already determined in the previous episode that it was alchemy’s fault? Give it a rest already!

What baffles me most is the fact that Richemont is angry with MC but isn’t angry with Charlotte at all. Like wtf, her childhood friend was falsely accused, stripped of the title of general, thrown in jail and that doofus princess absolutely didn’t care because she had an existential crisis. She was angry with MC because he "abandoned" her but did the same to Richemont. What a bunch of hypocrites…

Philip arrived with top-secret mission but the highest priority is conversation with MC. Well, at least she didn’t blame him for everything bad that happened in the past seven years.
Was that a ghost or she fucked in the head I wonder? So her father’s dream was to build the most powerful empire. Seems like her father was also fucked in the head. Although this dream is complete idiocy and in this case she will have to fight against her friends and her beloved Montmorency, she chose to continue what he started. Yeah, that makes sense.

And how exactly does this work?

SNDTNov 1, 2018 1:22 PM
Jan 1, 2020 6:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Seems like Montmorency has an harem now

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2018

114 by august0490 »»
Apr 23, 2023 11:08 AM

Poll: » Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2018

73 by Zandervj99 »»
Jan 9, 2023 5:07 AM

Poll: » Ulysses: Jehanne Darc to Renkin no Kishi Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2018

45 by KillerCrocX »»
Mar 14, 2021 10:45 PM

» Low Rating ?????

quirkywolf - Feb 18, 2019

9 by Hanamura_Hina »»
Nov 24, 2020 12:15 AM

» who rated this 10 ?

Satan-sama - Aug 22, 2020

1 by mhkr »»
Aug 22, 2020 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.