Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chio's School Road
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 30, 2018 12:51 PM

May 2015
JoJo reference with the sfx opening.
Hinamatsuri reference with the cans.
Flowers of Evil reference with what it's next to come but it'll probably never come.

This series was 75% fun 25% ecchi. The good kind of fanservice. 7/10
Oct 7, 2018 3:23 AM
Jan 2017
I didnt expect this Show to be so funny!

Srsly i loved it.. even if i just watched it cuz i've been bored.. it suprised me :)
Oct 7, 2018 4:36 PM

Jun 2011
wow I love that last part with the bloopers, really didn't expect something like that.

this show is pretty fun to watch, probably would've been more fun if it's watched on a weekly basis. Reminds me a little bit of Gintama but the characters are not as consistent or dynamic as Gintama's. Gotten a little boring of the usual character tropes by the end of the series like that homeless pervert and that perverted yuri kabaddi person.

Chiharu and Andou are probably my favorite characters.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 7, 2018 11:08 PM

Apr 2014
this series was perfect loved every bit of this series all i want now is more of it

hopefully this will get more anime if possible

now im already missing the series but i am glad i waited till it was all out to watch it got to marathon it and made me love it even more oh please i hope it gets like a season 2 or something

buuuuuuuuut......

saw the manga is already over so am really sad about it as this anime is all we will ever get sadly.....

but regardless i loved this series again perfect 10/10
DazeFireOct 7, 2018 11:15 PM
"one step at a time"
Oct 8, 2018 11:27 AM

Jul 2009
Yuki is from another world! haha
It was fun.
Oct 8, 2018 1:22 PM

Nov 2011
At the very least funny in stages, characters funny and bizarre. 7.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Oct 15, 2018 11:56 AM

Jul 2015
I think... this would have benefited more... if they just made it an ecchi. And in my opinion, this episode really highlighted just how much of a missed opportunity it was to make this an ecchi. Like, the fan-service was there... but that's it, it wasn't good fan-service, it just sorted of existed, and it didn't need to if it was going to be put in there with such little effort most of the time.

Ummmm... anyway, comedy was decent, show was okay, 6/10.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Oct 19, 2018 2:49 PM

May 2012
Funny last episode and a really open ending which means there would always be room for expansion! Either way I really enjoyed watching this series as it was quite enjoyable and hilarious!

All in all a pretty solid watch, those "fake" bloopers were fantastic!
Apr 15, 2019 5:55 PM

Apr 2015
Is there an uncensored version of this show? Asking for a friend.

Edit: There is.

8/10
CatSoulApr 15, 2019 6:11 PM
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Aug 16, 2019 7:40 AM

Jan 2011
Yuki's exhibitionism made it in. Nice.

Kinda weird to end it with clips from various chapters, but those blooper were a pretty nice addition.

A solid adaptation that lives up to the manga.
Aug 19, 2019 3:07 PM

Dec 2015
i will never find fan service funny weapon of the weak
Oct 29, 2019 12:53 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
HAHAHAHAHA The blooper at the end xDD it was a so great idea.
Overall it was a very good anime, I laughed so much !
8/10 for this anime (8,5) I hope so much for a S2
Oct 31, 2019 8:43 PM

Mar 2019
That was a great anime, very underrated
Characters are awesome its one of the funniest show I'vr ever watched
This definitely needs a season 2
9/10
Nov 20, 2019 10:29 AM

Nov 2014
Now that was some hidden gem. Great comedy and characters. I loved voice acting too.
Yuki calculating the cost killed me. That was so unexpected and great reaction.

That preview... I want 2nd season so much now.
Jan 12, 2020 8:24 PM

Sep 2010
mhm a decent high school girls comedy, I mostly watched it for VA Chiaki Omigawa, her character was nice~
Jan 13, 2020 7:37 PM

Jul 2007
I liked the sound effects in the opening 😀😀.
I like how the little kid gets along with Chio chan now. Also, the girls removing their pantsu was funny 😂😂.
And I liked the bloopers at the end 😀.
I'm gonna miss this anime for sure 😭😭
Jan 19, 2020 11:23 AM

May 2016
Pretty decent for a laugh nothing more nothing less.

that credit scene was something original for me. 6/10
Feb 28, 2020 6:58 AM

Jan 2017
the opening with sound effects was pretty cool and reminded me of another certain "bizarre" anime.
yuki is even more perverted than expected and madoka keeps reminding me hisoka.
the bloopers were amazing and surprized me.

this show is hilarious and deserves more attention. i wish there was a second season or at least 1 or 2 OVA's. guess i'll have to stick to the manga.
Apr 9, 2020 10:14 AM
May 2019
Criminally underrated series. It aired just when I started watching more anime, yet I had never heard of it until randomly landing on it a few days ago. And I just couldn't put it down until I'd finished it.

Great comedy despite being so low brow.

And Manana is my spirit animal.
May 31, 2020 6:50 PM
May 2019
Watching her panties made me horny.....so this gets a solid 7.
Jun 29, 2020 7:20 AM

Jun 2014
The comedy was fairly good overall, though some scenes kind of weirded me out lol. Anyway, it was worth the watch.
Rely on nothing under heaven
Jul 11, 2020 7:37 AM

Dec 2012
didnt expect that kind of ending like NG take same as drama..i think this is the first time i watch this kind of thing in anime
Oct 5, 2020 11:59 AM

Oct 2012
This anime was boring and not encouraging at all, at least for me. Finally i got to finish it. I could count the number of laughs this show gave me, maybe it's comedy was not my cup of tea. I don't know...
Jan 24, 2021 12:39 AM
Jul 2018
i despise the anime in general the comedy was fine but the ephebophilic even pedophilic? undertones and overtones disgusted me. disgusted. yea sure in japan the age of consent is low but so gross to watch because the characters are so childish and the old guys are attracted to the immaturity. i hate chio. she is so obnoxious. kept on trying to be average and below average or whatever but she really didn't display her so-called want. a hypocrite. i know it's tv so yeah everything is way exaggerated but her personality and way she acted irked me more than anyone else i've seen in anime, or not. there are outwardly annoying characters that are still likable and genuine. how she pole-danced was all hyped about looking hot.. she plays games and all knowing it risks her getting late to school.. how is that fitting in? and she didn't want to be late either because she was talking about the embarrassment of it in front of class. but well obviously it's critical to the anime since that's the whole concept.other stuff. i just think they could've made her a lot more likable. only people that relate to her fakeness probably enjoy her.. probably. or young children. or those girls/guys that go 'omg i'm not weird stop.' when called weird but actually consider it a compliment and are fake humble. the sexual harassment from the lesbian- gross. there are shows or whatever where it seems funny and all but in this case it grossed me the fuck out not even because it was just gross.. but really lame? so sooo many instances in just one season of 12 eps. it's a funny show and the acting is funny. what a shame. they should put the efforts into a more suitable story. was the manga like this? i just wanted to say this somewhere because i am so confused that so many people liked it... i made this account just to share my opinion and disgust. i will look into other projects though if they have made some. i am actually fairly new to anime but i did watch this whole anime and hattedd it. sounds contradictory..but it was entertaining and that's why i watched it. it's like how i hate some songs for their trashy lyrics but enjoy the beat so listen..but i hate the whole essence of the anime. and chio especially.. i use it to fall asleep now knowing that there's nothing scary to it. it's friendly. i don't know a whole lot of animes in general to choose from lol when anime was like crazy popular in middle school and i tried watching all the shows recommended to me were actually pretty trashy and the ones that weren't trashy were too scary because imma wimp. i imagine i probably would've enjoyed this one at that age

i just realized i didn't even finish ep 12. i fell asleep to it. checked back- i'm at the wig wedgie part?? yeah.. more disgust.. from me.. basically most of my comment amounts to how i feel about the second part of episode.. the first part with them tryna make cash was what i didn't mind. i found it refreshing actually for some parts
removed-userJan 24, 2021 12:45 AM
May 15, 2021 8:54 AM

Sep 2017
Very low brow show. A lot of hit or miss, but it was mostly watchable. I appreciated the blooper reel during the end credits. Feel like I've never seen an anime do that before so it was pretty neat.
May 29, 2022 12:42 AM

Jul 2019
And so it ends. It was not what I was expecting, some hit and miss and a lot more panty shots than expected.

Some segments made me laugh out loud like an idiot and others was kinda meh.

8/10
Jul 11, 2022 5:54 PM

Dec 2020
Absurd and funny show. Took a couple eps for me to get the hang of the humor. Tons and tons of unexpected ass shots from a show like this.

Overall enjoyed it a lot!
Aug 25, 2022 12:36 AM
May 2016
I want to laugh more
Dec 7, 2022 3:02 AM
Dec 2022
Likable main character, entertaining throughout. Didn't overstay it's welcome.
Oct 28, 2023 1:36 PM
Jun 2022
Well , They Tried .. That End Credits Bit Was New . Not A Fan Of That Fan Service Though. Might Rewatch For Couple Of Noice Parts .
Apr 4, 10:16 AM

Oct 2017
It's over. Most episodes were really great, maybe a couple missed the mark. Like the bloopers part they did in the end. Definitely a solid show overall.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro Episode 2 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 9, 2018

13 by Drumbottle »»
Apr 1, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2018

35 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Dec 11, 2023 11:37 PM

Poll: » Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2018

34 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 28, 2023 9:41 AM

Poll: » Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2018

47 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 26, 2023 10:44 AM

Poll: » Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

25 by RGreatDanton »»
Oct 26, 2023 10:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.