Forum Settings
Forums

Why watch new anime when the CHANCES of enjoying critically acclaimed already-finished anime are much higher?

New
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 22, 2018 10:16 PM

Apr 2018
There is a reason why pick out very few of them xD

During summer I'm just gonna drop seasonals altogether and go hardcore on some of the older animes that I shouldve watched but didnt (EX: Mushishi and The Tatami Galaxy)
May 22, 2018 10:21 PM
Jan 2014
I can only assume that people, especially those who haven't even seen that much anime, keep up with seasonal stuff because watching anime for them is less about consuming content that they like, and more about being part of a community.

What they ultimately want to do, whether they realize it or not, is be part of the "in-crowd". They want to be part of the latest trends, participate in discussions that are still active, be in the know about the latest memes, relate to the dumb youtubers they subscribe to, etc.

People in anime communities aren't talking about anime from more than a couple seasons ago. They're talking about anime that's airing right now, and so people want to be a part of that, more than they want to make sure they're watching good shows.
ItsXoloMay 22, 2018 10:27 PM
May 22, 2018 10:23 PM

Feb 2018
It helps me find new good shows that I normally wouldn't pick up.
May 22, 2018 10:39 PM

Oct 2017
NihilisticLoner said:
1) Most seasonal anime are shit and/or look exactly the same as a billion other anime

Interesting. Why not try proving it that out of 130 seasonal anime, at least 104 shows are EXACTLY THE SAME.
Why 104? That makes up 80% of seasonal anime.

NihilisticLoner said:
2) You can spend time watching critically acclaimed classic anime instead of the just good/great anime that come out every season.

Oh, since they are "critically acclaimed," they must be good? Yeah, right...

NihilisticLoner said:
3) A LOT of time is wasted, that could be spend on much better things, our lifespan is severely limited.

What defines "wasting time?"

NihilisticLoner said:
Every season 30+ anime air, and only about maybe 3 non-sequel anime at most do people love as much as classic anime.

Those classic anime were seasonal anime at their time...

NihilisticLoner said:
Is it really worth investing as much time in seasonal anime as you do?

It's funny you're asking people, who you don't even know about... Like really, do I need to explain why it's worth it in my free time?

NihilisticLoner said:
For crying out loud, there are 71 new anime airing this season, and only 19 of them have a score beyond a 7.20 (7.20 on mal = terrible).

Since when did a score become the value of a certain show?
I mean I'm watching Tachibanakan no Triangle, and I think it's better than Yuru Camp. But hey, "Yuru Camp is supposed to be better, since it has a score of 8.35."

To sum up, your threads are mostly comprised of bullshit...
May 22, 2018 10:51 PM

May 2014
NihilisticLoner said:
Gem said:

Seasonal anime run for roughly like what, 3 months or so? 20+ hours in the span of 3 months doesn't so so bad to me. And again, what you're talking about is completely subjective. You may not think that recently, there has been no new anime that is comparable to Cowboy Bebop, but someone else might. To make this topic easier to understand and more general, what you're essentially saying is that there is no 'new' anime that can compare to, I guess you could say, your favorite anime, correct? Well if I were to speak for myself, sure there might not be any recent airing anime that compare to what Cowboy Bebop is the equivalent to for you, for me, which would be Code Geass, but that doesn't change the fact that there are other anime that recently aired that I enjoyed just as much, but in a different way. Bottomline, it may not be true for you, but that doens't mean it also isn't true for everyone else as well.

I haven't heard from ANYBODY that any new seasonal anime they were watching was going to become the next Bepop or whatever. I've barely seen anybody have a new seasonal anime as one of their favorites.
Two seasons ago, a show called Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko started airing. Three months later, it became my currently 2nd anime that I've given a 10, so it can certainly happen.
May 22, 2018 10:53 PM

Jul 2015
Why do i see a "why for everything" thread everyday?

May 22, 2018 10:55 PM

Oct 2015
NihilisticLoner said:
Gem said:

Seasonal anime run for roughly like what, 3 months or so? 20+ hours in the span of 3 months doesn't so so bad to me. And again, what you're talking about is completely subjective. You may not think that recently, there has been no new anime that is comparable to Cowboy Bebop, but someone else might. To make this topic easier to understand and more general, what you're essentially saying is that there is no 'new' anime that can compare to, I guess you could say, your favorite anime, correct? Well if I were to speak for myself, sure there might not be any recent airing anime that compare to what Cowboy Bebop is the equivalent to for you, for me, which would be Code Geass, but that doesn't change the fact that there are other anime that recently aired that I enjoyed just as much, but in a different way. Bottomline, it may not be true for you, but that doens't mean it also isn't true for everyone else as well.

I haven't heard from ANYBODY that any new seasonal anime they were watching was going to become the next Bepop or whatever. I've barely seen anybody have a new seasonal anime as one of their favorites.
Fam, forget about being the new classic, there are so many people adding seasonals to their favorites.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

May 22, 2018 10:56 PM

Dec 2014
I don't keep up with all seasonal anime just the ones that interest me the most. I don't have a lot of time to watch anime anymore so watching one or two episodes of a seasonal anime a day is all I really have time for. I never have time to binge watch anything, cos I am always so busy so seasonal anime is my only form of anime currently until I have more time to binge watch an already aired anime again.
May 22, 2018 11:19 PM

May 2017
For some reason I'm super triggered and want to punch some body in the middle of the face.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2018 11:33 PM
Sep 2017
Its actually enjoyable sometime specially if you want to join the lastest mems and gag of the season

May 22, 2018 11:34 PM
Jul 2018
Yes for not get spoiled in the future and to enjoy more
May 22, 2018 11:37 PM

Sep 2014
NihilisticLoner said:

1) Most seasonal anime are shit and/or look exactly the same as a billion other anime

untrue and retarded generalization. as expected from this forum
NihilisticLoner said:

2) You can spend time watching critically acclaimed classic anime instead of the just good/great anime that come out every season.

because not everyone cares about 'critically acclaimed' anime, and there is VERY few of these, unless you count opinions of some fucking anime youtubers or MAL reviewers as something 'critically acclaimed', which is silly
NihilisticLoner said:

3) A LOT of time is wasted, that could be spend on much better things, our lifespan is severely limited.

xD with this retarded logic you shouldn't do anything for fun and thus not watch anime at all. probably not post on this forum either

NihilisticLoner said:
For crying out loud, there are 71 new anime airing this season, and only 19 of them have a score beyond a 7.20 (7.20 on mal = terrible).
12 sequels. 1 a remake. 6 non-sequels.
Out of 71 anime airing this season, only 6 non-sequels/remakes, do people actually give a damn about, meaning only about 8% of fresh anime, do people care about.

MAL scores aren't an argument and aren't at all representative. Especially before they finish airing. 7.20 meaning terrible is especially funny, guess you need to watch some more anime or shut your mouth. Also, your TeX was rated something like that, if not lower, for a long time, before the circlejerk of this shit anime came.

And the numbers you pull are really meaningless if you include everything that is 'anime'. There are tons of shorts and other shit people do not really watch. It's not like anyone goes and consumes all 70 of anime and enjoys 5 of these. People generally do have fun and like the shows they are watching.

And really, you don't have to pursue masterpieces or find new favourites that you will remember forever to watch anime. That's not the fucking point, at least not for everyone. Not everyone cares about exploring the medium and its 'classics'.
Anime is a pastime, people watch it to have fun or relax, and they do. Discussing currently airing shows can also be fun.

So yeah long story short people fucking like it. There's no great logic behind it, or a dilemma what to invest your time in. You won't convince anyone that another way of watching anime is better, because it really isn't.

ImaishiMay 22, 2018 11:40 PM
May 22, 2018 11:44 PM

Oct 2013
It's already been said but:
1. Why do you give a shit what others watch?
2.Just because you think something is shit doesn't mean everyone has to
3. Something being "critically acclaimed" doesn't guarantee you'll like it
4. It's up to the individual to decide what's a waste of time
5. No seriously...why do you care so much?
It makes about as much sense as me caring enough to respond to this.
May 23, 2018 12:24 AM

Jun 2017
I watch seasonals because of that I can find the things that fit to my taste and I watched some critically acclaimed classic anime and I can say also most of these anime wasn't good for me at all and watching anime generally is a wasting of time so there is no difference between airing and non-airing at least for me

And also at first I didn't care about you said this season we have just 19 anime with >7.20 but when I see you said that only one remake I noticed that your numbers are wrong because from this season we have 2 remakes with >7.20 : Captain Tsubasa (7.71) and Legend of the Galactic Heroes (7.57) also if we even don't count leftovers from last season we have 26 anime with >7.20. At least please don't spread wrong informations...
May 23, 2018 12:53 AM

Mar 2018
I only tend to watch sequels or shows that I think look really good. But I think most people watch seasonal anime so they can predict which shows are going to be good or not and claim that they've seen it before everyone else. Also most people use the 3 episode rule o determine whether an anime is good or not
May 23, 2018 1:03 AM

May 2009
NihilisticLoner said:
I'm confused of why there are still so many people who keep up with seasonal anime, because:

Every season 30+ anime air, and only about maybe 3 non-sequel anime at most do people love as much as classic anime.

My question to you all is:

Is it really worth investing as much time in seasonal anime as you do?

12 sequels. 1 a remake. 6 non-sequels.

Out of 71 anime airing this season, only 6 non-sequels/remakes, do people actually give a damn about, meaning only about 8% of fresh anime, do people care about.
I don't watch "seasonals" like this, but for what it's worth:

1. I think some people do it because it's new and fresh and has novelty value.
2. I think some people do it because it is something that other people are talking about and it gives them something to socialize over.
3. Very few people actually watch all the new shows. Most settle on a handful at most, I think.

And now for reasons that actually aren't specific to seasonals, but are ones that apply to myself as well, despite me not being a seasonal watcher:

4. Some people don't think they "are shit".
5. Some people don't think they "look exactly the same as a billion other anime". In fact, I specifically enjoy some relatively generic art styles. (For example, look at what's used in Fire Emblem for GBA. I like that. It is indeed generic. Doesn't make me not enjoy it. In fact, having a generic style might make it more likely for me to pay attention to other things, since the style isn't distracting.)
6. I've watched "critically acclaimed classic anime" and sometimes had bad experiences with them, finding them boring and/or annoying. On the other hand, I've watched shows that are scored well below 7.20 and enjoyed them a lot. Why should I use MAL ratings or critical acclaim to decide what to watch, when they've already proven themselves to be severely flawed?

I mean, seriously, this has actually gotten to the point where if people say a show sucks, that suddenly makes me more curious about it, especially if it's a show I became interested in in the first place. This just happened earlier this evening -- running into someone's ragging on Modern Magic Made Simple just had the effect of reminding me to go watch it.

SpungySquash said:
An anime won't get a good rating unless it's at least somewhat popular.
MAL ratings are basically a popularity score anyway.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
May 23, 2018 1:08 AM

Apr 2011
If it looks good ofc I'll want to watch it, and also it's nice to discuss an ongoing show and not be called an 'elitist snob' because I usually prefer and only watch older anime on the regular.
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
May 23, 2018 1:52 AM

Feb 2012
Despite what they say, people don't usually do things because they want them to be "good", not even those who watch classics. They do it because they are relevant somehow. Either they truly are people from old era, have nostalgia reasons or there is some kind of retro movement they want to be part of. There are also a few old franchises still alive that may tide people over to watch something old, like Gundam.

If I were to watch an old anime now, it is likely because I want to see some old age robot designs, angst and funny theme songs. I'm not looking for something "good", I'm looking for something very specific that I developed an interest to for past 10 years. I think things like this are what "taste" is about. "Good" is just a little extra.
May 23, 2018 1:55 AM
Aug 2016
Because I can watch stuff like HisoMaso and Megalo Box, period.
May 23, 2018 3:02 AM
Jul 2018
Like MAL scores are reliable when the third season of Boku no Hero has almost one point more than the fourth season of Full Metal Panic.
May 23, 2018 3:17 AM

Feb 2013
NihilisticLoner said:
perhaps you would be interested to hear about our lord and saviour "watching on 3.5x" and its little known brother "the first human to live to 150 has already been born"
May 23, 2018 3:17 AM

Jun 2015
I find it mildly amusing how despite all that, you have dropped some of the best shows from the few past seasons.

But yeah time to drop this subject in less than a minute.
May 23, 2018 3:23 AM
Jul 2013
Idont care so much what i watch, if it can entertain me. But honestly, i only watch no more than 10 title in this season.
May 23, 2018 3:49 AM

Dec 2017
Because people watch what they want to watch. Pretty simple.

P.S. MAL scores are irrelevant.
May 23, 2018 4:09 AM

Aug 2015
7.2 is terrible? anyway, i watch seasonals because i like to. I dont have a lot of time to watch anime anymore so i find it better to watch airing anime. yeah i could just watch aired anime but i like 1 episode a week, spaces it out and gives me more time for other things. Sure most of them aren't masterpieces but they are enjoyable. i dont do it to 'keep up', i rarely even look at the episode discussions.
May 23, 2018 4:12 AM

Nov 2009
Another one of those 'modern anime is shit while old anime is better' thread?
'America is a stolen country'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8WZ0ztMuc

Zapredon said:
It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.

Totally agree!

May 23, 2018 4:22 AM
Jul 2018
true, most of the seasonal anime arent masterpieces, but there are a lot of them that are good and interesting, im watching about 10 of this season.
and back in the days it was litterally the same lol, in 5 years people will pick up boku no hero or one punch man and like them aswell cuz they are classics at this time lol.
May 23, 2018 4:23 AM
Apr 2018
Because I’ve run out of ecchi/harem to watch
May 23, 2018 4:25 AM

Apr 2016
NihilisticLoner said:
I'm confused of why there are still so many people who keep up with seasonal anime, because:

1. You would be surprised but there's always something good in seasonals.
2. critically acclaimed classic anime most of them are garbage.
3. I take this as a troll post here on site where people spend their time by watching anime.
May 23, 2018 4:31 AM

Jan 2017
That's the question I ask myself every season. My only advice would be to drop more if they're not satisfying.
May 23, 2018 4:33 AM

Apr 2018
Idgaf about the ratings
If the anime is good i have to say so

There are mediocre anime rated above 8 and better anime rated 6

And u rated many "critically acclaimed anime " a 7 or lower so don't even think u beleive what u r saying

And every anime was a seasonal anime so tf is that first statment
AkerakaiMay 23, 2018 4:37 AM
May 23, 2018 4:56 AM

Nov 2016
Op is talking about classics and his list is filled with many shows from recent years which were also just simply seasonals at one point,while he has almost seen nothing from before 2000. Way to go.

Moreover, I don't see where you take the right from to judge about the watching habits of others when you're struggling yourself to find good shows,otherwise I can't really explain the drop/completed ratio. Among the dropped shows are even high rated classics such as One Piece,Ippo,Hunter x Hunter,Aria,Gintama. So fix your own problems first before you try to preach on AD.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 23, 2018 4:58 AM

Apr 2014
Because it's easier to watch multiple shows when there is only 1 episode a week to take my time.
May 23, 2018 5:04 AM

Jul 2017
NihilisticLoner said:

you can send time watching anime that others people say are good instead of watching anime that you like in a way you like watching them?
WHAT? HOW could you NOT do THIS?!

anyway, technically every anime is seasonal.
May 23, 2018 5:17 AM
Jul 2018

I really hate the trend of "Classic anime is alot better than the new one"
The only difference between them is the animation only as it has become better now. Why do you feel that anime quality has decreased ?
The reason may be due to watching the good classic anime only and thinking that they are all good.In fact classic anime is much worse than today's one but by watching seasonal anime,you began to have this thought. Sangatsu no lion is a masterpiece that was airing the last season and the best drama for me.
May 23, 2018 5:57 AM

Nov 2014
Ehh. I wanted to answer this topic seriously, but after seeing first point... nope. I'm not a fish.
May 23, 2018 6:23 AM

Jun 2012
I watch both older anime and seasonal anime in 50/50 to 30/70 proportions. I only watch the best ranked series each season (3-5 new series + sequels). It's a good thing that there are people who watch most of the stuff that comes each season, since that way I can sort of get the gist of what sucks and what doesn't. Tho, there are exceptions, but no one has the time to make their anime watching schedule include every good show.
Welcome to club: Anime that Should Continue
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=37045
May 23, 2018 6:24 AM
Oct 2015
I like watching seasonals, because I can participate in weekly discussions about their newest episodes. On the other hand, discussions about completed anime are pretty much dead, even when it comes to "critically acclaimed classic shows". It's fun to be able to make predictions and craft theories about show when no one knows what's going to happen next, share them with others and then confront them with reality (like for example trying to predict who is going to become next precure in currently airing "Hug tto! Precure"). You can't get that with completed series, because, well, they already happened.

Also, as some people wrote earlier, your "critically acclaimed classic shows" were also seasonals at time they aired, so there is small chance that seasonal you are watching now might be next "must-watch" people will recommend each other few years from now on. It's really nice feeling to have when you can tell "I was there when important piece of anime history was created", or "I was one of the first people who reacted to you-know-what episode of Madoka when it was still airing".

I am also interested in future of anime in general: how it's going to change and what next big trend going to be (like Isekai in last years). You won't know anything about the future, if you are ignoring present.
toussMay 23, 2018 6:34 AM
May 23, 2018 6:28 AM
Mar 2017
Even when it comes to seasonal anime, I am still nitpicking it. It means, I only watch some seasonal anime. Out off all, I probably choose 8 anime to watch and probably drop it if it's not on my plate.

I mean, I end up found hidden gems. I enjoy Houseki no Kuni and others anime.
I still can watch classic or last season anime as well.
May 23, 2018 7:18 AM

Apr 2018
If it's something that really grabs my attention or a sequel to a previous show I liked then I'd probably pick it up. Otherwise I don't bother.
May 23, 2018 7:29 AM

May 2012
Because most of the good anime are seasonal. I'm struggling to find any good old anime that I did not already watch

There is not many anime out their that are on par with Mahou Shoujo Site, Cutie Honey Universe, lost song, Full Metal Panic! IV, Uma Musume, Dorei-ku The Animation, Captain Tsubasa (2018) etc. I would be happy if you can suggest some "classic" anime that I did not watch that could rival any of the ones I mentioned.

I'm also big fan of echii+action anime, and I'm struggling to find anything new outside of airing anime
thepathMay 23, 2018 7:35 AM
May 23, 2018 8:43 AM

May 2015
Almost everything you said comes down to personal opinion.

May 23, 2018 8:52 AM
Jul 2018
Zehennagel said:
NihilisticLoner said:

you can send time watching anime that others people say are good instead of watching anime that you like in a way you like watching them?

You're saying I'm the ONLY one who thinks Fate/Zero, Steins; Gate, Monster, Death Note, are great anime that are FAR more worthwhile than something like Takagi-san?

touss said:
It's fun to be able to make predictions and craft theories about show when no one knows what's going to happen next, share them with others and then confront them with reality (like for example trying to predict who is going to become next precure in currently airing "Hug tto! Precure"). You can't get that with completed series, because, well, they already happened.

I agree with Digibro in that is completely pointless: since any "theory" is going to be confirmed anyways.

touss said:
Also, as some people wrote earlier, your "critically acclaimed classic shows" were also seasonals at time they aired, so there is small chance that seasonal you are watching now might be next "must-watch" people will recommend each other few years from now on. It's really nice feeling to have when you can tell "I was there when important piece of anime history was created", or "I was one of the first people who reacted to you-know-what episode of Madoka when it was still airing".

Those "classic" anime had fantastic first episodes that shocked people (yes, including Steins; Gate). A Shouwa comes out only probably every 2 years, now.

touss said:
I am also interested in future of anime in general: how it's going to change and what next big trend going to be (like Isekai in last years). You won't know anything about the future, if you are ignoring present.

What's the point in following a trend, if it's not going to be as fun as watching anime you KNOW you will absolutely love?

Marwan_Ahmed12 said:

I really hate the trend of "Classic anime is alot better than the new one"
The only difference between them is the animation only as it has become better now. Why do you feel that anime quality has decreased ?
The reason may be due to watching the good classic anime only and thinking that they are all good.In fact classic anime is much worse than today's one but by watching seasonal anime,you began to have this thought. Sangatsu no lion is a masterpiece that was airing the last season and the best drama for me.

Fate/Zero, Steins; Gate, FMAB, Unlimited Blade Works look a 1000x better than 90% of the copy-and-pasted art styles of anime that come out every season.

Lion was the masterpiece for you, great, so why not spend more time searching for more anime as great as Lion, instead of watching anime that will only make you go, "yeah, that was pretty good".

KatsutoSaki said:

Interesting. Why not try proving it that out of 130 seasonal anime, at least 104 shows are EXACTLY THE SAME.
Why 104? That makes up 80% of seasonal anime.

I'm confused what you're asking me of here. I already made a post on this thread saying how out of 71 anime airing this season, only about 8% (non-sequels/remakes/spin-offs) does the MAL community actually genuinely care about.

KatsutoSaki said:

Oh, since they are "critically acclaimed," they must be good? Yeah, right...

The chances of agreeing with the majority that an anime with an 8 score is great is a LOT higher than an anime with a score of 6

KatsutoSaki said:

What defines "wasting time?"

Using up your time terribly. Watching anime is a terrible waste of time, but right now, re-watching Steins; Gate would be MUCH better time used than watching 3D: Kanojo Real Girl.

KatsutoSaki said:

Those classic anime were seasonal anime at their time...

I'm clearly talking about CURRENT seasonal anime

KatsutoSaki said:

It's funny you're asking people, who you don't even know about... Like really, do I need to explain why it's worth it in my free time?

I think you're forgetting that mal is also a social media site. People ask questions to each other all the time. If you don't want to answer a question, don't answer it.

KatsutoSaki said:

Since when did a score become the value of a certain show?
I mean I'm watching Tachibanakan no Triangle, and I think it's better than Yuru Camp. But hey, "Yuru Camp is supposed to be better, since it has a score of 8.35."

A score reflects the majority opinion. When picking which anime to watch next, people, including me, look at the scores. Because the CHANCES of agreeing with the consensus, can be very high.

KatsutoSaki said:
To sum up, your threads are mostly comprised of bullshit...

I think I'm just terrible at communicating my opinions.

FMmatron said:
Op is talking about classics and his list is filled with many shows from recent years which were also just simply seasonals at one point,while he has almost seen nothing from before 2000. Way to go.

Hypocrisy does not invalidate the point being made. Also, I'm changing my ways.

FMmatron said:
Moreover, I don't see where you take the right from to judge about the watching habits of others when you're struggling yourself to find good shows,otherwise I can't really explain the drop/completed ratio. Among the dropped shows are even high rated classics such as One Piece,Ippo,Hunter x Hunter,Aria,Gintama. So fix your own problems first before you try to preach on AD.

People can think and judge whoever they want to. I have very specific tastes, and so do other people. There are many classic anime I love. The ones I dropped, just weren't among them.
removed-userMay 23, 2018 9:12 AM
May 23, 2018 9:54 AM

Jul 2017
NihilisticLoner said:
Zehennagel said:

You're saying I'm the ONLY one who thinks Fate/Zero, Steins; Gate, Monster, Death Note, are great anime that are FAR more worthwhile than something like Takagi-san?

no

holy shieeeeet char limit dont mind me
May 23, 2018 10:00 AM

Feb 2015
I don't keep up much with seasonal anime, but I could think of a few reasons why people do:

-They've already watched most/all of the classics that they think were worth watching.
-They want to be able to talk with other people about anime that is currently relevant.
-They want to explore whatever is new and hasn't been judged by people who've seen it before them.
-They prefer new, modern art style over those from 10+ years ago.
May 23, 2018 10:05 AM

Feb 2013
I think to a lot of people the fact that you can actually much more easily discuss it with other people currently watching the show is one of the main factors. Take something like Darling in the Franxx, it seems a lot of the enjoyment comes from the shitposting surrounding it and the expectations going into every new episode each week. If you waited until it was over, you'd lose out on that 'experience'.
May 23, 2018 10:08 AM

Sep 2013
why not eat the same food every day since its good enough /nutricious enough then?
May 23, 2018 10:08 AM

Apr 2018
Why waste time rewatching the same show multiple times when you already know what happens?

If you REALLY love the show then I completely understand but if you refuse to watch new anime...

I mean, don't you want to watch something where you don't know where the story will go and feel the excitement and anticipation after every episode?
May 23, 2018 10:09 AM

Oct 2010
NihilisticLoner said:
Zehennagel said:

This is funny because during the last winter season alone I found 6 shows that are FAR more worthwhile than Death Note, and I do like that show. Time to double check on this self-absorbed premise I think.
May 23, 2018 10:14 AM

Oct 2010
Back in the day FMAB was seasonal anime. Of course I didn't watch it, I spent my time on Kiddy Grade pantsu shots. What I wanna say is if an anime is good watch it, if not at least watch it for the boobs.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 3 hours ago

17 by Serafos »»
6 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

71 by AverageRiceFan »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

84 by Hikinekomori »»
17 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

113 by lycan_ »»
20 minutes ago

» Does anyone ever feel like anime is inferior to western television. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

15poundfish - Feb 12, 2017

351 by Toooooooooohru »»
21 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.