Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2018 1:23 AM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Seems like they're in a pretty bad situation. Gillian and Oliver are heavily injured. Pepe can't move his right arm properly. Zack... He looked heavily injured as well, I hope Pepe gets to him in time.

As for Sandy's group... Nous went on a rampage and killed/injured Sandy, Sonia and Paula, which was expected. Violet's the only one left.

But that timing though, when Ray and Lucas' friend appeared... Waited for so long. they need to get rid of Nous first.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

May 1, 2018 6:06 AM

Nov 2013
Finally! the reinforcements have arrived! xD
May 2, 2018 7:08 AM

Nov 2011
This doesn't look good for the kids. They need help or some way to get out of this mess.

Nous really is a heartless bastard. I'm pretty sure he'll die in some way before this arc is over. It's just a matter of time.
May 2, 2018 7:28 AM

Mar 2015
kind of expected since this time is the best timing for the to reappear!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 2, 2018 8:55 AM

Aug 2016
Whoa their situation went downhill real quick, good thing Ray just showed up.
May 2, 2018 9:25 AM

Nov 2016
The situation looks pretty shitty at Nous end,but some people just have great timing.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 2, 2018 10:14 AM

Dec 2012
Very brutal Nous! 3 with serious injuries. I think they are still alive tho.

Then Ray is coming with sa&uW%3h. There's a hope!
May 2, 2018 2:51 PM

May 2014
Finally they arrived! I was waiting for this moment
May 2, 2018 4:56 PM

Nov 2016
I don't think Oliver will survive the injury. The situation is looking bad for them.

Ray finally arrived in a good moment. Those kids are badly injured/dead. Nous is a crazy guy.
May 3, 2018 4:14 AM
Aug 2017
Finally! Ray, where the hell have you been! It took you like 27 hours to get your ass over there. Good lord! Anyway, this chapter was another meh chapter. I mean, it did raise the stakes by having many deaths, but they were all characters who we knew hardly anything about and they won't really bring on character development of anyone important, so it was kind of a waste. That Nouma thing was straight out of Tokyo Ghoul. Eating to become stronger, I mean, come on. How did that transfer consciousness? I don't know, that whole part seems far-fetched. I like how Lucas is freaking out over a few people's deaths, I mean, you have more soldiers and Lewis is just sitting around accomplishing f-all, so you still have a great chance of winning. This chapter could've been good, but it just fails on too many grounds for me.
May 3, 2018 5:25 AM

Jun 2009
Can someone remind me in which chapter we saw Ray the last time?
May 3, 2018 7:00 AM

Feb 2018
grandy_UiD said:
Can someone remind me in which chapter we saw Ray the last time?

I think last time we saw Ray and No Name guy was at chapter 64 or 65. 20 chapter, ray lost from the scene
May 3, 2018 7:07 AM
Apr 2018
Kakorat859 said:
Finally! Ray, where the hell have you been! It took you like 27 hours to get your ass over there. Good lord! Anyway, this chapter was another meh chapter. I mean, it did raise the stakes by having many deaths, but they were all characters who we knew hardly anything about and they won't really bring on character development of anyone important, so it was kind of a waste. That Nouma thing was straight out of Tokyo Ghoul. Eating to become stronger, I mean, come on. How did that transfer consciousness? I don't know, that whole part seems far-fetched. I like how Lucas is freaking out over a few people's deaths, I mean, you have more soldiers and Lewis is just sitting around accomplishing f-all, so you still have a great chance of winning. This chapter could've been good, but it just fails on too many grounds for me.

Completely false. Emma will get character development as she cares for people in general. Also (that Nouma thing was straight out of Tokyo Ghoul) don't really think that unless its opinion based and not fact based. (How did that transfer consciousness? I don't know, that whole part seems far-fetched.) Its been stated before that the demons eat high quality brains for taste and also they may have grown intelligence in the process thats why Gracefield is held in such high regard. The consciousness of demons may be passed on to another they might be like symbiotes( Think Venom from Marvel) Plus no chapter in this series has been lower than a 7/10 in my opinion.
May 3, 2018 3:21 PM
Aug 2017
KidMidoriya said:
Kakorat859 said:

Completely false. Emma will get character development as she cares for people in general. Also (that Nouma thing was straight out of Tokyo Ghoul) don't really think that unless its opinion based and not fact based. (How did that transfer consciousness? I don't know, that whole part seems far-fetched.) Its been stated before that the demons eat high quality brains for taste and also they may have grown intelligence in the process thats why Gracefield is held in such high regard. The consciousness of demons may be passed on to another they might be like symbiotes( Think Venom from Marvel) Plus no chapter in this series has been lower than a 7/10 in my opinion.

No, Emma will not get development from caring for people because she has cared for people her entire life. You can’t develop by doing the same thing you’ve always been doing. The Tokyo ghoul thing was just a comparison I noticed, but you have to admit that they are very similar. Nothing in the series suggest they are like Symbiotes, so I don’t know what you are trying to prove there. Also, this series has had horrendously bland chapters, especially in the most recent arc, so I can’t agree there.
May 3, 2018 3:41 PM

Sep 2013
Surgery being performed so oliver might live.
The demons eating each other get their memories it seems and ray and the guy arrive.
May 3, 2018 11:51 PM
Mar 2017
(Stealing this from other people comment).

"It's a Ray of hope!"

Okay, I'll sort myself out.
Jokes aside, the situation turns out worse real quick. The monster is OP as expected.
It's nice to see the theory "Monster gain intelligence through eating brain" in here. I expect the same thing.
May 4, 2018 5:32 PM

Dec 2013
Reinforcements were definitely needed. I’m looking forward to the reunion with the two adults.
May 5, 2018 5:49 PM

Mar 2012
Finally Ray and mister join the fray!
I hope Violet will ask Ray if he's with Emma.
Wonder if Lucas will sacrifice himself...and then we still won't get mister's name.
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
May 5, 2018 7:33 PM

Jun 2014
omfg finally count olaf and sasuke appeared
May 10, 2018 10:07 AM

Jun 2013
Gonna be honest... I don't remember ANY of the kids that died. They better let Oliver or any important character die to make things better.

Finally, Ray has returned to the battlegrounds. JESUS, he definitely took his sweet ass time. Move over kids, someone highly intelligent has finally entered the arena.
臭い-
May 12, 2018 12:57 AM

Sep 2009
Ray and the guy appeared too far back to make this not seem like extreme plot convenience.

Kakorat859 said:
No, Emma will not get development from caring for people because she has cared for people her entire life.

Exactly this.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
May 13, 2018 12:31 PM

Oct 2014
Great chapter! Can’t wait for Lucas and the Man to meet after so long. It’s going to be emotional.
Animus and mangos
Sep 24, 2018 10:26 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Violet is the only survivor and everyone else brutalized to a pulp. If demons can absorb one another and gain one another's subconscious, yikes that can be terrible in the future.

Ray is back. Emma will get her backup I know it!
Jan 22, 2019 7:05 PM

Jul 2014
The girls are dead (。•́︿•̀。)
I have to point it out, please don't try to outrun a spear, just step to the side and let it fly past you... I get flashbacks from GoT all over again, though they used a bow
Ray and Da Big Man finally made it back into the chapters ( ̄▽ ̄)
Jan 28, 2019 8:12 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
the chivalry is here boy, stop to cry!!!! kekeke
Bayon died and it was a great notice!!!
May 6, 2019 4:50 PM

May 2016
Oliver isn't dead yet and Gillian's in stable condition but Violet's team was pretty much wiped out because of Nous absorbing Nouma's consciousness and strength. I really hope that they're still alive so they can still be saved since Nouma did want their pain to be dragged out.

Ray and Jim's finally arrived and they're all the power they need!

Sep 22, 2019 1:39 PM

Jun 2017
YES, Ray and the man showed up! I hope they're able to help turn the tide.
Mar 4, 2021 3:47 PM

Jan 2019
Ahhh I really doubt all the kids will survive this but I really hope that's the case

Seeing Sandy in that state was so painful
Aug 27, 2023 4:39 PM
Jul 2017
redemption arc for ray and unnamed guy let's goooooooo
Jun 9, 7:09 PM

Jun 2015
Wow so Nous ABSORBED Nouma by eating her brain?! omg can they do that with humans too?! Is that why they love eating brains so much, cause it gives them power ups?!

Ray and the old man showed up finally in a pinch! Crazy chapter. Lucas really is a good father/brother.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 95 Discussion

Stripes - Sep 24, 2018

7 by phantom346 »»
Jun 9, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 93 Discussion

Stripes - Sep 24, 2018

8 by phantom346 »»
Jun 9, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 92 Discussion

Stripes - Sep 24, 2018

7 by phantom346 »»
Jun 9, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 89 Discussion

Stripes - Sep 24, 2018

3 by phantom346 »»
Jun 9, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 181 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ya_hallo - Jun 12, 2020

173 by Lawgun »»
May 21, 12:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.