Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 3, 2018 3:31 PM
Jul 2018
yeah another pure 4.99/5 good-like episode but I really hate the way it ending with cliffhanger(same with last episode). The band part is the highlight of this episode for me especially the moment when Nitta discovers Hina.. There have been lot of development than I anticipated from this show. Neat indeed.
May 4, 2018 3:58 PM

Nov 2008
I feel like this episode really missed a ton of comedy with Hina being homeless. I don't mind that they made her so lazy she was happy to bum off the homeless, but I feel they could have expanded on it or had Anzu try and help her get cans (and shenanigans ensue).

Not a bad episode, but Hitomi and Anzu definitely carried this one.
May 5, 2018 1:23 AM

Mar 2014
Anzu and Hitomi are so precious! I think they're my favourite characters, they're so funny. Hitomi is a bartender, she can consult with the clients and even lowkey blackmail them LOL
May 5, 2018 7:40 AM

Jun 2013
I know Hina is trying to help clean Nitta's house but she's kind of annoying now. She keeps destroying his things and she's freeloading off a homeless person, Anzu. Anzu is best girl and Hina better bippity boppity back the fuck up and not cause problems for her. Anzu being homeless is not funny at all, I feel sorry for her and the other homeless characters.

Did anyone notice the Hajime no Ippo cover the old man was holding?

Hitomi is fitting well into her bartender role, by the time she gets into college, she'll have enough to invest in stocks, support herself and pay for her tuition.

She's so pure. Hitomi is second best girl.
่‡ญใ„-
May 5, 2018 12:57 PM

Jan 2014

is that a Whitebeard from One Piece reference right there? XD
May 9, 2018 4:52 AM
๐ŸฅŠ CHAMPION ๐ŸฅŠ

Apr 2016
A vase of 2.9000 yens for expoxition!!! lol
May 14, 2018 3:21 PM

Feb 2015
Wow, this anime always gets to the emotional feels while keeping consistently funny. I love it soooo much! Poor Hina getting disowned, proving to be kinda hopeless but she's got her psychic powers at least. And it was such a well-done moment when he lets her back in :) Then we got more of a Hitomi focus. I just love this girl, something about her. She's very realistic and relate-able, while not being boring. She's still got her funny moments.
May 15, 2018 1:01 AM

Dec 2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. My favorite character so far is Hitomi

May 15, 2018 11:50 AM

Jul 2009
Anzu and Hitomi are friends now! Anzu life is hard for a child...
May 18, 2018 11:10 PM

Dec 2017
Hina got disowned twice. Not going to lie, I kind of got annoyed with Hina in this episode.

I’m glad Yoshifumi allowed her to live with him again. I really liked the scene where Hitomi helped Anzu out by showing her a place to get a lot of cans.
May 20, 2018 2:11 PM

Oct 2012
Touching moment when she gave him the vase.

I love how incorrect this series can be. And Hitomi is probably the best character of this show.

This anime is certainly the pleasant surprise of this season.
May 21, 2018 11:52 PM

Nov 2017
Hitomi working at the bar always makes me laugh! I like how Anzu and Hitomi are interacting now, interesting seeing other characters developing some sort of relationship.

I’m glad Hina was able to move back, her character is so funny but sad at the same time while she was homeless
Aug 8, 2018 11:33 PM

May 2012
This anime is totally crazy but ow so hilarious! Glad Hina made up but I doubt that vase she destroyed was under a million yen :p still a bit of a shame for Anzu but still that ending was hilarious! Let's see what's next.
Aug 9, 2018 9:26 AM

May 2015
Hitomi is the best :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 19, 2018 3:28 AM

May 2016
Getting disowned and kicked out by your guardian is one thing but to get evicted and kicked out by a homeless person is quite the feat. At least she got to freeload and sleep for a few days before that happened. Nitta might've disowned Hina, but he got disowned by everyone else when they found out xD

She tried out busking and it definitely looks like she can get away with using her powers by saying it's magic whether the audience is drunk or not after all. One of her magic tricks turned out to be what the stuff in the anime's poster~

Hitomi and Anzu's salary gap made me realize why discussing salaries is a big taboo among employed people but their newly-found friendship made Anzu net more cans thanks to Hitomi's connections. At least that's a little more comfort for losing around more than 40k in handouts because of her thieving antics.

She left the opportunity to launch promising career in special effects just to replace the vase she broke. It was a very touching thing to see that the 2900 yen vase she worked hard for was practically worth as much as the multi million vase to Nitta because of the sentiment he felt by receiving it.

Jan 23, 2019 10:40 AM
otp haver ๐Ÿคช

Jul 2017
Hina getting kicked out and annoying Nitta and Anzu was downright hilarious. They honestly need to learn to discipline her.

I feel for Anzu and Hitomi man. Broke and tired. THIS WAS HEAVY.
Apr 13, 2019 10:17 AM

Oct 2015
Anzu is such a precious child! An earnest girl, diligently trying to make ends meet. She has learnt just how much work it takes to make money thanks to the kind-hearted homeless man and is living an honest life ever since. But it still pains me to see her collecting cans and magazines from the trashcans to make a living. Couldn't Hitomi help her financially with the evergrowing bank account of hers or better yet arrange a job for her or something? Is she okay with letting a child live on the streets?

Oh wait this was a comedy show. But I can't help but feel emotionally invested, I have a soft spot for these kinds of stories.
May 9, 2019 6:56 PM

Sep 2017
More heartwarming goodness. I approve. I'm glad he made the vase a centerpiece in his living room. Nitta better not disown here again. Not sure if my heart can take it.
May 18, 2019 10:27 PM

Feb 2018
Welcome back Hina xD.
Jun 10, 2019 7:40 AM

Oct 2012
First time seeing SoL comedy anime have continuation from episode before
Maybe few times already, but still pretty rare

Anzu got her first friend, well or maybe second after Hina
Poor Hitomi, she just need to be more honest xD
"Signature removed"
Jun 21, 2019 5:36 PM
Nov 2013
The falling asleep standing up reminded me of boot camp lmao...
Jun 24, 2019 5:24 AM

Dec 2013
Hahaha. Hina got kicked out twice and she was told that she doesn't fit the homeless life. I got kind of upset at Hina first because she's inconsiderate comparing to Anzu but I'm happy that there's seem to be a character development.

Hitomi is such a nice girl lmao but it will be a trouble if she was found out by her parents that she's working in a bar. She feel asleep standing lmao

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Aug 9, 2019 1:51 PM

Sep 2012
WoW i didn't know that its possible to fall a sleep standing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Aug 14, 2019 3:12 AM

Mar 2015
I like how they're juxtaposing kids against the hardships of real life lmao
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 3, 2019 4:56 PM
Dec 2017
I'm so close to dropping this show. The only thing that's keeping me going is that hinamatsuri is different from most shows out there. They can make a show out of almost anything as long as it has cute girls in it.
Jul 25, 2020 1:32 PM

Oct 2017
Lelouch0202 said:
Great episode again.

Poor Hina, she isn't even capable of being homeless. Anzu was pretty savage with her comments there. XD

The rock band dudes are pretty amusing, I hope we see more of them. xD

Hitomi is such a sweetie. <3
Just how much money does she make though? xD

Thos comments were savage as hell! And they should totally bring back the rock band lmao - Also the fact that she makes 1,500 yen in the previous ep, i looked it up bout 14$ rounded down in usa, - which came out to roughly 110 a day after 8 hours - round that to 100x5 days and thats 500 a week, 2k a month, 24k a year. - Lmao that little kid hitomi is making bank! That is mad cash from that job lmao
Oct 18, 2020 3:41 AM

Jul 2020
Hina surely is a lot of work, she can’t even be a homeless. Good thing she and Nitta patch things up. I just hope Hina learns something from this.
Nov 4, 2020 12:48 PM

May 2018
Hina acually got disowned xD

Good thing it was resolved really quickly, though. Hitomi getting pummelled emotionally as usual lol
Nov 12, 2020 4:05 AM

Jun 2020
Oof Hina Getting kicked, Respect for Anzu for being hardworking and still manages to be nice. I also like that the rock band was open Hina and that they didn't force her to stay or anything. Slightly slow ep. But still nice:))
Jan 12, 2021 12:11 AM

Apr 2009
Hina getting back to Yoshifumi's home was bittersweet.

Hitomi finally meets Anzu. They'll be both shocked in the future they both know Hina, Hina probably won't even register a different facial expression by then. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 4, 2021 1:39 PM
Aug 2017
Hitomi really an adult now lol, and Anzu chan is freakin putr omgg
Sep 30, 2021 9:49 AM
Jan 2016
Hitomi in Benkei's last stand...lol, very mature junior high school student and really dilligent, but unlucky at the same time hahahaha
Apr 24, 2022 10:31 AM

Dec 2021
the first half almost physically hurt. poor little Hina :'( :'( she just wanted to help out and impress Nitta but she ended up homeless
Apr 26, 2022 12:45 PM
Nov 2020
i feel so sad for anzu and feel somewhat proud of her lmaaooo
Nov 12, 2022 6:34 PM

Oct 2022
Even though this show is so crazy, it just feels wholesome. That pot buying scene really got me. I'm sure Nitta is going to treasure that one. So many hilarious scenes. Nitta getting boo'd out of the bar was unexpected. The random singer group getting emotional with Hina after a few minutes of screentime. Then Hitomi consoling her own teacher to tears was gold.

And Anzu is just too good for this world. I get sad seeing how she's so young and homeless.

Aug 14, 2023 1:49 AM

Jun 2020
How is Hitomi always getting wrapped into sum wild shit ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Jan 24, 12:46 AM

Dec 2018
those poor girls
at least the people around them are cool
around here no one gives a damn about anyone
Apr 5, 8:41 AM

Jul 2016
"He gave me money. I think I'll go eat."
"I'm out of money. What do I do now?"
Same, Hina. Same.

The cheap vase being put on display is such a sweet symbol of Nitta's tsundere dad-ness.

Anzu being so proud of her tiny salary is somehow both hilarious and uncomfortable to sit through, like this funny little scene suddenly gave me the urge to be grateful for everything lmao
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

41 by Rickiar »»
Apr 23, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

RebelPanda - Aug 8, 2018

96 by FarCritical »»
Apr 12, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Best Gril? ( 1 2 )

Jhon_Bacon - May 16, 2018

64 by Animeistaken »»
Apr 12, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Episode 10 Discussion

37 by FarCritical »»
Apr 11, 10:52 AM

Poll: » Hinamatsuri Episode 9 Discussion

38 by FarCritical »»
Apr 11, 10:15 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.