Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Real Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 25, 2018 4:29 PM
Jan 2017
This is the episode where the drama hits an all-time high, with Tsutsui getting accused of a crime he didn't commit. Fortunately, the police lets him go and his friends stand by him when the going gets tough, but it's clear the stigma of getting suspected of a crime will follow Tsutsui for a while. It was petty and cruel from Mitsuya to do that, so I'm not inclined to like him anytime soon. I'd be inclined to think of him as a psychopath if he didn't genuinely care for his sister.
Apr 25, 2018 4:41 PM

Apr 2016
shiro_kai said:
Mywifesson said:

No
this is the logical progression
>Spread rumor Iroha is a whore
>Iroha is a whore I'm gonna get some box
>Goes up to Iroha and tries to force something
>gets denied
>knows about other guys who are rumored to have smashed
>thinks he is better than those guys
>aren't we dating?

something along those lines, the preconception that she is an easy girl effected the encounters with the two men, and they perceived something different than Iroha herself. Since Iroha has no friends they might have asked to go somewhere with her and she agreed because she has no friends.

I think there is some holes in that theory, like, if she denies at least ONE GUY that should stop or at least change the rumours. That is not what happened she let THAT guy kiss her wihout any hesitation, clearly and straight. And you are right they are playboys, they are not there just for a kiss.

I REALLY think those guys would not considerate they are in a relantionship with Iroha without at least a little of consent from her in those actions.

What the hell are you talking about?

they aren't kissing:

https://gyazo.com/72c4cdd4eb52fdd39093ca5906ecb81a
https://gyazo.com/a17fd459067c8487a80c9692c5cd835e

secondly no denying a rumor doesn't stop it from being spread or to exonerate you from the contents at all.

I think you are a little kid who doesn't really understand how to logically formulate a conclusion. I watched all 4 episodes today and from what I remember the first episode the guy is in the karate club and he uses force to drag her around before Hikari attacks him. When he approaches Iroha and accuses her of two timing him the other guy who was whispering in her ear as shown above says "Got nothing to do with this" and runs away. What you are saying is illogical things you imagined whilst watching the episode not what actually happened.
MywifessonApr 25, 2018 4:49 PM
Apr 25, 2018 5:00 PM

Feb 2016
shiro_kai said:
HereticHunter said:

Well, that's called "Being in love" I know it doesn't make sense, but that's how it works. Welcome to Romance.

I think it can happen when someone fall in love, but I dont think thats the situation here. She did not started to suffer from a big amnesia and changed 100% of her personality (yet).

Okay now I don't know exactly what you mean, mind elaborating?
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Apr 25, 2018 5:29 PM

Sep 2015
Mywifesson said:
shiro_kai said:

I think there is some holes in that theory, like, if she denies at least ONE GUY that should stop or at least change the rumours. That is not what happened she let THAT guy kiss her wihout any hesitation, clearly and straight. And you are right they are playboys, they are not there just for a kiss.

I REALLY think those guys would not considerate they are in a relantionship with Iroha without at least a little of consent from her in those actions.

they aren't kissing:

secondly no denying a rumor doesn't stop it from being spread or to exonerate you from the contents at all.

I think you are a little kid who doesn't really understand how to logically formulate a conclusion. I watched all 4 episodes today and from what I remember the first episode the guy is in the karate club and he uses force to drag her around before Hikari attacks him. When he approaches Iroha and accuses her of two timing him the other guy who was whispering in her ear as shown above says "Got nothing to do with this" and runs away. What you are saying is illogical things you imagined whilst watching the episode not what actually happened.

Honestly, I would apreciate any prove that all that was a misunderstanding. The concept of her character would be much easier to understand.

But in that scene the guy is even with his eyes closed and his lips moved just after, she certainly act like a mummy but do not take him away.

Apr 25, 2018 5:43 PM

Apr 2016
shiro_kai said:
Mywifesson said:

they aren't kissing:

Honestly, I would apreciate any prove that all that was a misunderstanding. The concept of her character would be much easier to understand.

But in that scene the guy is even with his eyes closed and his lips moved just after, she certainly act like a mummy but do not take him away.

Yeah her eyes are wistful and her body language is saying stop it. What I think is going on here is because she has a reputation as a whore and she is leaving in 6 months she feels like Hikari, she just wants to ignore them and ride it out until she leaves. She cant make friends or express herself the way she does because she was labeled as something. Every guy who comes up to her wants to use her for sex. Similarly to the issue in this episode where Hikari gets labeled a pedophile and people start ignoring or bullying him, he can't change it without Anzu's help.
Apr 25, 2018 6:21 PM

Sep 2015
HereticHunter said:
shiro_kai said:

I think it can happen when someone fall in love, but I dont think thats the situation here. She did not started to suffer from a big amnesia and changed 100% of her personality (yet).

Okay now I don't know exactly what you mean, mind elaborating?

Apparently, was all a misunderstanding and I took the shoujo bait. Nevermind, sorry.
shiro_kaiApr 25, 2018 6:27 PM
Apr 25, 2018 9:51 PM
Mar 2012
well that bullying blonde was more angering than the otp physical bullying in other shows... bullying in anime done right.
His room posters dont really help against the rumors.
Need to up the enhanced ignoring skill, very essential.
Apr 25, 2018 10:03 PM
Jun 2017
Beautiful episode, it may be hard one for him having such bad rumors that it affects everything with him esp his relationship with her gf.

I just hope the guy who spread that rumor will have his conscience and clear everything about it...

Anyways Iroha is as supportive as she is to him. Thats the right way a GF shall be doing when her BF has a problem...

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE!!
Apr 25, 2018 11:08 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
that blonde guy being a motherfucker and done horrible things to Tsutsun made this show more interesting looks to me that it will resolved next episode. Was proud to ma girl Iroha for straight up turning him down. I'm still waiting for Ito and that glasses girls turn.

AyunaAni said:
Am I the only one who's living in a society where:

Otaku is an honorific and being called a lolicon is a thing getting proud of?

Yeah it's called MyAnimeList.
Apr 26, 2018 12:10 AM

Mar 2010
That episode summed up perfectly why you don't go near kids, cuz someone will think you're a pedo...

But yeh it seems to me that Takanashi is this series's version of Kurumi from Kimi no Todoke since they're both blonde, jealous and are willing to spread rumors to shatter the main characters relationships.

Still a little annoyed at how self loathing Tsutsui is tho, you would think he would have gained a bit more confidence by the 4th ep I mean he is dating the best looking girl in his school.
Apr 26, 2018 12:10 AM

Sep 2017
AyunaAni said:

Yeah it's called MyAnimeList.[/quote]
AyunaAni said:

Yeah it's called MyAnimeList.[/quote]

What? Is that a joke or? Pardon my ignorance

"The universe was made, just to be seen by my eyes."
Apr 26, 2018 12:54 AM
Apr 2018
AyunaAni said:

You're not alone... lots of weeab here is like that -_-.

I think the situation is even worse in China =3=
Apr 26, 2018 5:49 AM

Feb 2017

Some people might consider sentence abov a manga spoiler, so I'll better hide it.
Anyway, Mitsuya is finally here! And he's awful, he made Tsutsun's reputation even worse.
Meanwhile, Iroha believes in her boyfriend but he prefers to separate from her, rather than stay close. Not cool but I understand it, he doesn't want her to be hated as well.
They are really adorable together.
Apr 26, 2018 7:46 AM
Dec 2017
Mich666 said:
...And no way would MC be allowed to go to school if he was framed as molester, he would be kicked out of the school instantly.

It doesn't work that way, not even in Japan any more. In late 2012 there was a big scandal, when a computer hacker got fed up with the way the island's "National Police Agency" and the "justice" system works: corruption, incompetence, physical and mental torture leading to forced confessions from falsely accused people, etc. and so he staged a false-flag op.

The hacker used a trojan virus to take over the PCs of 4 people and used the remote access to send threats to shrines and a kindergarten attended by a little imperial pricess. Even though all those unlucky people were members of local monarchist clubs, who cultivated the history of imperial court and cherished Japan being the sole remaining empire in the world, police psycho-tortured confessions out of 2 of them and they were to receive lot of years in prison by rubber-stamping courts.

The hacker however, sent data to Sankei Shimbun daily and a rights activists organization, who publicly uncovered the justizmord. NPA first wouldn't budge, but then the hacker released a stray cat on Tashirojima (Cat Island), with a pendrive attached to its neckband, containing incriminating evidence. Eventually the NPA chief apologized and a nation-wide programme was initiated to instill modern scientific methods in japanese police force. I'd guess that re-education must have been successful to some degree, I mean they probably don't want another high-profile scandal / fiasco affecting some gaijin during the Tokyo 2020 Olympic games?
Apr 26, 2018 9:01 AM

Feb 2008
So an cliché asshole and force drama <face palm>, seriously, would a bit of originality and thought would kill the author ?
Apr 26, 2018 9:30 AM

Nov 2015
hah, well at least MC learnt he shouldn't voice hes opinion after all, that blonde guy just went along with hes idea right away, he really is assertive one.

that little sister though was so awful, to begin with i thought she didn't realize what she was doing, but in the end... we got to know she was aware.
Apr 26, 2018 9:33 AM

Jul 2009
So um how does this anime plan to redeem this Takanashi waste man. Obviously he’s gonna become part of the main cast but he’s completely unlikable—what he did was despicable. He’s the worst kind of person for real. I don’t even want a backstory or excuse story for him. His little sister is pretty dumb too. Why would she just listen to him and allow that to happen when she knew he was innocent and only trying to help her. Kaoru should shun that dumb bitch.

Also Tsutsun’s lack of defending himself is too annoying. His mom is horrible too. I was so annoyed this episode.
Apr 26, 2018 9:51 AM

Oct 2013
Mich666 said:
Okay, this is stupid...

Not only we now have self-proclaimed rival trope here but he also acts so desparate when trying to win the girl over it's very hard to believe he's good with women at all. Forcing them to do things your way that's not how you win their hearts.

And no way would MC be allowed to go to school if he was framed as molester, he would be kicked out of the school instantly. And even if he wasn't those rumours would never end, no matter what. It would be big deal that would prevent him to get decent job in the future even.
But here I fear the small girl and her brother apologizes in the end and everything would be nice and shiny again. That's not how the real life works and it doesn't work well even as romance drama.

The problem of this anime/manga is that it always brings in some interesting story hook but it's obvious nothing is thought over and whole situation is always concluded half-heartedly (not to mention it's cheesy af). In the end this developement feels artificial and it is hardly believable.

^This so much. By far the weakest episode yet, IMO, but one that speaks volumes about a problem this show has, that was made way too evident in this ep. It brings up issues it probably shouldn't be touching in the 1st place because it can't address & especially resolve them properly. You'd expect a child molester accusation to receive some thorough investigation which would eventually lead to the blonde dude having no choice but to admit it was a bad joke, to the police. Instead it makes light of the issue by having the authorities completely gloss over it and leaving it all to the students.

Even worse, it looks like it's gonna be resolved without Tsu-tsun doing or learning anything about standing up for himself.
Apr 26, 2018 10:58 AM
Mar 2016
I hope Iroha would beat that blond asshole to a pulp since she now knows as to how tsutsun got in such shitty mess.
Apr 26, 2018 9:51 PM

Oct 2008
Mitsuya getting tottaly shunned by Iroha was the perfect thing that happened on this episode!
oh man! why are all teens judgemental? are they all idiots?
4/5.

Apr 27, 2018 12:32 AM

Feb 2015
This episode reminded me of why I hated the manga so much. Garbage 'rival' fakes a felony pedophilic kidnap / rape, it spreads throughout the entire school and neighbourhood in a day and it disappears in one as well by telling his asshole family who believed he did it some half assed lie. Man, fuck this trash.
Apr 27, 2018 2:09 AM

Feb 2017
This series really overrated.
3 more episode after ep 1 with all same premise: You cant be with me the filth otaku blah blah blah.
and with this retarded plot in ep 4, really look unatural and cheap.
idk why ppl like it. Weak storyline + ugly animation, how ppl can enjoy it?

• Boring = Check
  • Not entertaining = Check
  • Reusing exactly same animation for another scene = Check
  • Cringe and stupid entire episode = Check

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Apr 27, 2018 11:33 AM
May 2015
The manga is better!
Apr 28, 2018 2:24 AM
Jan 2013
AyunaAni said:

Take your virtue signaling and shove it up your rear end.

First of all.He did not do anything to the girl,he was set up.

You thinK that everyone who likes cute girls is the same as a paedophile.Real girls are not the same as anime girls in the first place.

People like you will arrest everyone for thought crime if you had your way.

genesic123Apr 28, 2018 2:30 AM

Apr 28, 2018 3:27 AM

Sep 2017
Lazy_watcher said:
AyunaAni said:

You're not alone... lots of weeab here is like that -_-.

I think the situation is even worse in China =3=

I made a thread about that. Twas concluded it was different.

"The universe was made, just to be seen by my eyes."
Apr 28, 2018 7:26 AM

Apr 2015
Yeah at this point I can pretty much call this PM Abe's marry and reproduce propaganda anime number 2. I mean, ((((they're)))) trying tol sell us this narrative that female hypergamy doesn't exist. but at the end of the day girls like Iroha are completely fictional.

also Hiraki could have sued legal charges for defamation. but let's not go full US here.
kidlat020Apr 28, 2018 9:25 AM
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
Apr 28, 2018 2:25 PM

Feb 2013
Disappointed nobody got slapped.
Apr 28, 2018 4:24 PM

Mar 2012
shiro_kai said:
Mywifesson said:

No
this is the logical progression
>Spread rumor Iroha is a whore
>Iroha is a whore I'm gonna get some box
>Goes up to Iroha and tries to force something
>gets denied
>knows about other guys who are rumored to have smashed
>thinks he is better than those guys
>aren't we dating?

something along those lines, the preconception that she is an easy girl effected the encounters with the two men, and they perceived something different than Iroha herself. Since Iroha has no friends they might have asked to go somewhere with her and she agreed because she has no friends.

and dude, what you're doing there is victim blaming and that's not cool. as a girl i can say that sometimes (a lot of times actually) you can't be polite and say hi to a guy without him thinking that you have some romantic/sexual interest in him. and some of them actually think you owe them some kind of special attention.
Apr 28, 2018 4:25 PM

Mar 2012
kidlat020 said:
Yeah at this point I can pretty much call this PM Abe's marry and reproduce propaganda anime number 2. I mean, ((((they're)))) trying tol sell us this narrative that female hypergamy doesn't exist. but at the end of the day girls like Iroha are completely fictional.

also Hiraki could have sued legal charges for defamation. but let's not go full US here.

what do you mean girls like iroha are completely fictional??
Apr 28, 2018 4:28 PM
Jul 2015
That was fucking low. Tsutsui had something done to him that could destroy his entire life. Just because he had Igarashi as a girlfriend.
The way Tsutsui takes it is so sad as well. As if it's to be expected that this would happen to him.
Igarashi is so patient with him as well, it's great
Apr 28, 2018 4:46 PM

Sep 2015
fukumenkei said:
shiro_kai said:

and dude, what you're doing there is victim blaming and that's not cool. as a girl i can say that sometimes (a lot of times actually) you can't be polite and say hi to a guy without him thinking that you have some romantic/sexual interest in him. and some of them actually think you owe them some kind of special attention.

It's ok, I already accepted that she is (probably) not the slut of the rumours, but thanks for the thoughts.
Apr 28, 2018 8:41 PM

Apr 2015
fukumenkei said:
kidlat020 said:

that's a nice way of hiding your female nature and hypergamy I guess.

complete the following sentence:

if she breathes, she's a ____.

Apr 28, 2018 10:27 PM

Mar 2012
kidlat020 said:
fukumenkei said:

that's a nice way of hiding your female nature and hypergamy I guess.

complete the following sentence:

if she breathes, she's a ____.

actually by what i said up there it would be "if she breathes, she's into me", which makes me roll my eyes.

i don't really get what you're saying about female nature and hypergamy there, but i do think it's wrong to label a girl a "slut" because she's dating.
Apr 29, 2018 2:25 AM

Apr 2015
fukumenkei said:

i don't really get what you're saying about female nature and hypergamy there, but i do think it's wrong to label a girl a "slut" because she's dating.

off topic but

hypergamy =/= slut. hypergamy is an instinct in which a girl trades up in the dating pool. say that X earns 100k per month but then Y comes along and he earns 150k per month, the girl will then do its instinct by monkey-branching from X to Y, all the while softly dumping X and also softly clinging to Y. anyway the point is that iroha's personality is completely fictional because she's ignoring the hypergamy instinct, as all fiction do.

ALL WOMEN value security. and what better measure to use for security than learning how much someone earns? thus ALL WOMEN have this hypergamy instinct.
kidlat020Apr 29, 2018 2:29 AM

Apr 29, 2018 3:44 PM

Mar 2012
kidlat020 said:
fukumenkei said:

off topic but

hypergamy =/= slut. hypergamy is an instinct in which a girl trades up in the dating pool. say that X earns 100k per month but then Y comes along and he earns 150k per month, the girl will then do its instinct by monkey-branching from X to Y, all the while softly dumping X and also softly clinging to Y. anyway the point is that iroha's personality is completely fictional because she's ignoring the hypergamy instinct, as all fiction do.

ALL WOMEN value security. and what better measure to use for security than learning how much someone earns? thus ALL WOMEN have this hypergamy instinct.

dude, don't generalize because not all girls are like that. specially in high school when no one earns anything substantial yet. i personally don't really get why iroha likes hikari, but she does seem to genuinely care for him and he does have his redeeming qualities when you get to know him.
i do agree that some women value stability and that's a dealbreaker for them, but sometimes we just like who we like. attention, care and little displays of affection are a lot better than just money or whatever.
i, myself, would never trade my girlfriend for a super rich man or anything like that. that actually never really mattered to me.
fukumenkeiApr 29, 2018 3:53 PM
Apr 30, 2018 1:13 AM

Jul 2014
Tsutsun is really a coward... just hit that guy back ffs. Karma bites back tho so it's a win for Tsutsui nevertheless
Apr 30, 2018 3:14 AM

Apr 2015
fukumenkei said:
kidlat020 said:

off topic but

dude, don't generalize because not all girls are like that. specially in high school when no one earns anything substantial yet.

so you're saying YOU don't value security?

Apr 30, 2018 7:15 AM

May 2016
Wew, what do we have here. So many shit posting.
Might as well go create a topic to rant about it

Anyhow,
That was a cute scene, till the mum and otouto crashed in.

Really wished Tsutsun would be more courageous to deal with these kind of scenarios. He's too passive & can be frustrating to watch at times

Apr 30, 2018 8:14 AM

Apr 2015
GokuNazz said:

Really wished Tsutsun would be more courageous to deal with these kind of scenarios. He's too passive & can be frustrating to watch at times

it really wouldn't be unfair to say that most otakus ARE passive. I don't blame him for 1 second. it's extremely easy for them to give up because they know they don't have to deal with that crap when they can just go back to the 2D realm.

in effect that makes a huge hurdle for girls to keep an otaku bf.

May 2, 2018 8:16 PM

Oct 2013
Poor Tsutsun got falsely accused. That hurts :(

Iroha is a keeper, despite her past and the rumors surrounding her.

Hope Tsutsui can recover his reputation next episode
May 4, 2018 11:38 PM

Mar 2012
So stupid.
I will give it one more episode before dropping.
May 12, 2018 2:27 PM

Jul 2009
Poor Tsutsui, Takanashi played very dirty there.
Aug 8, 2018 7:29 PM

May 2012
Man this episode was quite something, some really harsh world that was pictured here, glad they did a reverse with that ending... but I do wonder how that will go down to be honest! Let's see what's next though.
Nov 25, 2018 3:26 PM

Aug 2017
This episode was so bad that it's good lmao. Mitsuya is very stupid. I mean, he's just harassing Iroha and falsely accusing her boyfriend of being a pedophile. Also, the convenience of Mitsuya's sister having a crush on Tsutsui's brother is ridiculous.

I really dislike how everyone handled the situation. Even Tsutsui's mom doesn't trust him lmao.

Can Ishino disappear from the show? She makes me cringe in every scene.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 24, 2019 10:55 PM

Jun 2017
Sorry for my language, but Takanashi is a colossal cunt, I hope he gets brutally beaten up by some larger men, because watching what he did to Tsutsui made my blood boil so much. I agree with him, people like him make me sick.
Mar 26, 2019 8:48 PM

Jan 2011
Love/infatuation and desperation can make you do stupid things, so Takanashi may not be totally irredeemable, but he's going to have to pay some heavy dues first. Fortunately Tsutsui has three things going for him: a girlfriend who believes in him, a good friend who is sticking by him, and a magical girl to give him good advice....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 4, 2019 11:23 PM

Aug 2017
Watching male MC is really painful.

I'm only watching for Iroha. The other girl is ok too.

I hope otaku dweeb in the world don't get false ideas from anime like this.
Jun 8, 2019 12:09 AM

Sep 2012
he or she should beat the sh out of that blond, 1thing i have in comon with mc i hate creeps like the blond dude

Choke_Me_Zaddy said:
Sorry for my language, but Takanashi is a colossal cunt, I hope he gets brutally beaten up by some larger men, because watching what he did to Tsutsui made my blood boil so much. I agree with him, people like him make me sick.

ikr what a asshole
Jun 8, 2019 12:52 AM

Sep 2012
kidlat020 said:
fukumenkei said:

dude, don't generalize because not all girls are like that. specially in high school when no one earns anything substantial yet.

so you're saying YOU don't value security?

her type woman and girk exist in real life to who value guys traits not velth if u believe otherwise then ur delusional, not all are shallow leaches like the type ur talking about, how meany happy poor and middle class woman there are cause they have faitfull husband

having faitfull supporting partner is more security then welth

also u know how meany rich kids go on a wrong bath more then middle class so it is bad fit them they ruin their and their kids lives

also its not instinc but greed and money thirst wanting pointless materijal crap that does nothing like expensive beutey salons and stuff and live in a kastle
Sugram22Jun 8, 2019 4:08 AM
Mar 1, 2020 7:33 PM

May 2017
The magical girl , the things she say come from his brain, so hes actualy lecturing himself ? This anime great !

That blonde guy, i like his voice, but idk about his personality...the fact that he just did put picture online just like what the otaku said is quite funny , i think he have a kind side and will be one of main characters later, but he need some lecturing too, from his sister XD
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

31 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 21, 6:11 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

19 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 21, 5:47 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 10 Discussion

10 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 21, 4:08 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

247 by Blackgirls536 »»
Jan 20, 9:05 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 9 Discussion

13 by samekenne »»
Jan 9, 5:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.