Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Real Girl
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 7:31 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Love sure is quite hard to deal with and understand sometimes... and especially if you have someone as dense as him! Pretty decent episode and conversations, I do wonder what he'll reply to that confession!

I do feel bad for Ito though, it's clear she loves her but I don't think he'll have the same courage to confess to her. Either way let's see what's next.
Aug 9, 2018 8:00 AM

Feb 2017
Bad things are happening! Again and all the time. Tsutsun can't understand Iroha's feelings and so does Iroha. They should just talk, but... yeah, sometimes the easiest thing is, in fact, the hardest one to do.
Ayado is such a nice girl! She WANTS to be rejected by Tsutsui because she thinks in may help him and Igarashi. But... is she going to? I mean, I know what's going to happen, but let's pretend I don't. It's pretty interesting. Hikari wouldn't wait for the next day just to reject her, he would tell her instantly... Or maybe not? It's hard to say what's on his mind right now. Maybe, just maybe... He would rather date another otaku? Now he knows how complicated Real Girls are. Oh well... We'll know for sure next week!
Aug 21, 2018 4:35 AM

Jan 2016
At the second half everything is so cheesy
Aug 21, 2018 11:36 AM

Dec 2014
well another dragged episode about weird feelings.. still liked it I guess
Nov 26, 2018 12:21 PM

Oct 2012
I'm starting to dislike this show more and more. The drama is really getting cyclical and boring.
Hoping we see some growth from the characters before the end.
Dec 5, 2018 9:00 PM

Aug 2017
Tsutsui trying to tell Iroha he loved her, then he leaves for Ayado LMAO. I fucking hate everyone on this show.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 19, 2019 6:03 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
I tell myself that there Must be a school festival coming up that can save this series. Surely some fireworks and carnival booths can make the pain go away.....
Mar 27, 2019 10:04 PM

Jan 2011
Boy, the number of comments has really dropped off on this anime, although I'm wondering if somehow a topic or two vanished and this is a replacement.

It looks like Tsutsui and Igarashi will find their way through this (with the help of Ishino and Takanashi). Just let Ayado down gently, please.

Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 11, 2020 6:15 AM

Nov 2017
How is it that Tsusui doesn't even know what to respond, it speaks for itself when you're currently in a relationship with a girl you love.. And ito getting mad at him for running away while he runs away himself.. lmao
I used to hate takanashi so much, even more when he kinda casually started blending in with the group.. I wish he would've continued tormenting tsutsui and i mightve enjoyed it now

rodac said:
Boy, the number of comments has really dropped off on this anime, although I'm wondering if somehow a topic or two vanished and this is a replacement.

You might remember a period when the MAL site was in 'maintenance mode' including the forums
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1732388

plz @ me
Aug 1, 2020 1:45 AM
Jul 2019
Guys, That is just me or I am the only one who do not like these others characters develpment (Ito and that random kouhai, that is always crying specially), I cannot like that couple development as the main couple
May 1, 2021 4:38 PM

May 2015
No dude has triggered me more than this ignorant main character. Jeez... (except Ichika)

Watching that idiot hurts. I understand that him being an otaku that is bad with inperpersonal relationships is the whole premise of the show, but let's be honest here: He is clearly way beyond the pale stupid and watching it is becoming more and more frustrating with every episode. I'm starting to really despise the show.

I would have been better off rewatching Ore Monogatari for the 3rd time.
Feb 24, 2022 4:52 PM

Jul 2019
Ok this dude's denseness is something else, finally getting to understand. I still think it isn't all that bad tho. I mean, isn't this stuff common?

Regardless, he now comes to understand his position in all this and why it sucks. A nice conclusion will be sure to arise but until then, the execution awaits
Nov 10, 2023 12:37 AM

Mar 2012
i don't really remember the end of this season, even though i've watched it before. but now i may be starting to get why this anime has such a low mark on my list...
the season probably doesn't end that well, does it?
Jan 9, 5:51 AM
Feb 2022
best romance ever

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

31 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 21, 6:11 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 11 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

19 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 21, 5:47 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 10 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

10 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 21, 4:08 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

247 by Blackgirls536 »»
Jan 20, 9:05 AM

Poll: » 3D Kanojo: Real Girl Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2018

105 by bakakisima »»
Jan 8, 10:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.