Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Teasing Master Takagi-san
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 5, 2018 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The teasing never ends :o
I have to admit, Takagi being all cute and laughing was a fun sight to see when she's teasing Nishikata again.

She can even tease him over the phone lul. Takagi definitely won the teasing when it comes to taking pictures. Such fast reflexes!
Mar 5, 2018 6:52 AM
Jul 2017
5th song for the ED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa_IESe3_VY

Takagi-san (Rie Takahashi) sings
[小さな恋のうた] (Chiisana Koi no Uta) "Small Love Song" by mongol800
Mar 5, 2018 7:18 AM

Apr 2013
Oh did they change the EDs before? I never even noticed... i'll have to check them all later.

Never really noticed the different songs in the ED since the video looked looked the same to me. (But i also don't always check the EDs)
duderusMar 5, 2018 10:18 AM

Mar 5, 2018 9:10 AM

Jan 2012
Ah yes, the power of cell phones. It's true that kids are getting them earlier and earlier these days. Personally as an embarrassingly old man I've still never owned one before, nor do I want to in all honesty. Still, they were responsible for some adorable moments in this episode. Like their first chat at night. And yeah, you're only keeping her picture as bargaining leverage....whatever you say Nishikata. XD

Also as an unrelated aside, this episode turned out to be my 13,500th episode of anime watched according to my MAL stats so...hooray! XD
Mar 5, 2018 9:23 AM
May 2013
This episode is so nostalgic .....

It reminds me of my first cell phone... asking for numbers, messages, first call with that someone etc...

Going to the Ep, love the way Takagi gets what she wants and how she shows what she feels.. If only Nishikata was a little more aware of what's going on...
Loving the series more and more...
Mar 5, 2018 9:27 AM
May 2013
animefan8800 said:
Ah yes, the power of cell phones. It's true that kids are getting them earlier and earlier these days. Personally as an embarrassingly old man I've still never owned one before, nor do I want to in all honesty. Still, they were responsible for some adorable moments in this episode. Like their first chat at night. And yeah, you're only keeping her picture as bargaining leverage....whatever you say Nishikata. XD

Also as an unrelated aside, this episode turned out to be my 13,500th episode of anime watched according to my MAL stats so...hooray! XD

Congrats on your 13.5K watched episodes...
And please, don't call yourself old, you're making me feel older :D
Mar 5, 2018 9:42 AM

Jan 2012
Kin088 said:
animefan8800 said:

Congrats on your 13.5K watched episodes...
And please, don't call yourself old, you're making me feel older :D

Heh, a whopping 35(ish) days. Thanks man. XD
Mar 5, 2018 9:50 AM

Jun 2015
Nishikata got his first cell phone and the teasing continue. I got my first cell phone before going away to college. Their first chat at night was nice. The teasing with taking pictures was funny. Takagi has quick reflexes.
Mar 5, 2018 10:39 AM

Jan 2015
Can we acknowledge the fact that Nishikata does 90+ push-ups now? If by the end of the series he is not super buffed, I'm giving the series 1/10.
Mar 5, 2018 10:44 AM

Dec 2014
Yeah, the first cell phone stuff felt pretty nostalgic. Though, I was admittedly a little more older than Nishikata when I finally got mine.

Phone teasing and the pictures were great.
Mar 5, 2018 10:59 AM

Nov 2016
begija said:
Can we acknowledge the fact that Nishikata does 90+ push-ups now? If by the end of the series he is not super buffed, I'm giving the series 1/10.

Yeah, can't stand illogical stuff in anime either.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 5, 2018 11:01 AM

Mar 2010
this show is kinda nice but also kinda frustrating, not only for the obvious but also because their relationship goes no where & the plot also.
Mar 5, 2018 11:25 AM

Apr 2013
Every week I think "these two can't get any cuter," and every week I wonder how they pull it off.
Mar 5, 2018 11:28 AM
Jul 2018
FMmatron said:
begija said:

>says the guy with kuroko in favs

dat irony
Mar 5, 2018 11:29 AM

Nov 2010
Damn Takagi's still cute af.
Mar 5, 2018 11:38 AM

Nov 2016
Pizzagun said:
FMmatron said:

>says the guy with kuroko in favs

dat irony

Sry that my sarcasm wasn't obvious. But thought,since it was about something so trivial, it should've been hint enough.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 5, 2018 1:05 PM

Sep 2013
Nishikata with a new cell phone, takagi still turns the situation in her favor :)
Nice takagi picture get ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 5, 2018 1:21 PM

Aug 2013
How in the world can he get teased nearly 100 times in a single day? lol Even if he is with Takagi for 10 hours straight, he got teased once every 6 minutes on average.

I am enjoying the side cast Mina trio more and more.
Mar 5, 2018 2:12 PM
Mar 2016
cant help
New Ending song remind me about Dorama Proposal Daisakusen :|

LF2005 said:
this show is kinda nice but also kinda frustrating, not only for the obvious but also because their relationship goes no where & the plot also.

dont worry
NdanHMMar 5, 2018 8:55 PM
Mar 5, 2018 2:13 PM

May 2015
My boy is breaking all the rules about interacting with a cell phone with a girl... some advisers would go bald if they see this kind of behavior. XD
Mar 5, 2018 2:52 PM

Jun 2017
Yeah Nishikata, that photo of Takagi sure is future "bargain material". ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 5, 2018 4:06 PM

Oct 2014
They started with sitting next to each other.
Then they begun spending time after school together
Then going home together
Then playing together during school breaks (and even went on a date)
Then going to places together during weekend as well as Takagi going to Nishikata's place,
and now Takagi's the first girl Nishikata has on his phone contact, and she maximizes that potential to advance their relationship to the point of calling each other by phone at night.

Seriously, the only reason people say the relationship doesn't advance is bcs Nishikata hasn't confessed yet. (Which, partly, is bcs his stupidity, yeah lol)
Actually, to any bystander (and to Takagi,) they're already dating lol.

ps.: in case you're not satisfied, here: at first he just saw her as "that girl I happen to interact a lot."
And now he sees her as someone whose pic he would love to keep on his phone.
Considering Nishikata's a total idiot and a tsun who can't even notice that Takagi's madly in love with him let alone make any advances towards her, that's great work from Takagi to... lay the police line around Nishikata so that no other girl dare to challenge her for Nishikata.
Mar 5, 2018 4:51 PM

Sep 2011
Revvie-chan said:
Then going home together
Then going to places together during weekend as well as Takagi going to Nishikata's place,
and now Takagi's the first girl Nishikata has on his phone contact, and she maximizes that potential to advance their relationship to the point of calling each other by phone at night.

Seriously, the only reason people say the relationship doesn't advance is bcs Nishikata hasn't confessed yet. (Which, partly, is bcs his stupidity, yeah lol)

This. It seems like people don't realize how much closer they actually get each and every episode. I mean of course I would be the happiest if they actually got together by the final episode, but I'm still very much satisfied with the slow but noticable development we are getting between them.
Mar 5, 2018 5:31 PM

Dec 2016
Nishikata is the kingpin of cucking, or I guess getting cucked, or both... Anyway Takagi's laugh gives me life
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 5, 2018 6:21 PM

Nov 2011
My, my these two are getting cuter and cuter. There's no way Nishikata is going to delete Takagi's picture lol.
Picture together next please.

begija said:

Considering how much he gets teased by the end of the anime he is going to be defeating his enemies with only one punch. And end up bald haha
Baby, daijobanai...
Mar 5, 2018 6:32 PM

Oct 2012
Cute as always but a bit dull compared to past episodes. I like it when Takagi really messes with Nishikata's mind.

Ha. Nishikata couldn't sleep after the scary video and then again after a phone chat with Takagi.
Mar 5, 2018 6:41 PM

Nov 2011
The development of these two is amazing. Like Nishikata not being able to sleep because of the night time convo with Takagi. gahhh So adorable!

Then Takagi being embarrassed by that picture, and she obviously only wants Nishikata to see it. SO GOOD!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 5, 2018 6:49 PM
Mar 2015
The fake invoice was really scary. Why did Takagi have that kind of picture on her phone except to teas Nishiikata
Mar 5, 2018 6:53 PM

Mar 2013
She loves him so much S2S2
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Mar 5, 2018 8:02 PM

Sep 2015
People watch to much hentai, and then they get the idea that if a couple after 5 minutes of interactions is not literally fucking they relationship are "too slow" and "getting nowhere". WTF!!
Mar 5, 2018 9:28 PM

Mar 2016
Nishikata flexing his new phone to everyone!
Wow Nishikata is so cute... I can’t handle it

I have to admit that sexy picture ‘prank’ was really good. I think one could use that
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2018 10:46 PM
Nov 2017
begija said:
If the spinoff is any indication...
Mar 6, 2018 12:09 AM
Jun 2017
The episode for today is so beautiful and so sweet. I love how takagaki and nishikata has able to use their cellphones in some teasing (but sweet moments). Hahaha

*its true nowadays younger and younger people have already a mobile phone in their hands. I have remembered back in my days, during my elementary times i dont have one (and dont need one)since what i am doing at those times are playing outside with my friends and having some fun conversations right after the school. Hahaha

*the call (conversation) of Takagaki to nishikata is so 😍😍😍😀😀😀, i mean before sleeping your gonna hear the voice (or have some conversation) with the one that is so important with you..

*that PHOTO EPISODE IS SO 😍😍😍. I mean those photo are worth to be treasured. Since its his first photo with Takagaki.
Mar 6, 2018 1:45 AM

Aug 2013
I believe I've heard the ED song before..
AND YES

from my favorite JP Drama too Proposal Daisakusen! people need to watch this xd

nice episode as always
Mar 6, 2018 2:53 AM

Oct 2008
Nice one! Nishikata got his first smartphone!
how sweet both exchanged emails!
That horror video link share was of no effect to Takagi! And she even scored 1 point because she tricked Nishikata on that perv pic that he thought he was the one to sent it to her! he was pranked again! nice one Takagi-san!
Oh now romantic they are, the Takagi calling Nishikata before they sleep! I giggled too much and was excited for both of them.
Takagi's so sly she even made a quick peace pose sign that Nishikata didn't even expect to happen!
"No way! I can't show this to anyone" Damn Nishikata! you are so DENSE!
Is that another new ED song by Rie Takahashi?!?
5/5.

Mar 6, 2018 6:07 AM
Mar 2016
Vanschia said:
I believe I've heard the ED song before..
AND YES

from my favorite JP Drama too Proposal Daisakusen! people need to watch this xd

nice episode as always

lol same, that song remind me about ProDai
the best dorama ever :))
Mar 6, 2018 8:29 AM

Jan 2012
Chiisana koi no uta cover at the end was <3
Mar 6, 2018 8:32 AM

Sep 2017
Nice episode. and another ED.

This series continues to surprise me with Takagi's teasing.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Mar 6, 2018 10:21 AM

Dec 2017
takagi, stop breaking the fourth wall, damn it
Mar 6, 2018 11:04 AM

Dec 2014
takagi and Nishikata are so cute together...enjoying it a bit more now
Mar 6, 2018 11:06 AM

Jan 2016
Probably my least favorite episode of the whole series so far. Wasn't really entertaining, pretty boring actually. I rate this episode: 6/10.
Mar 6, 2018 3:23 PM

Jul 2015
We all know what he's gonna do with that picture later tonight... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mar 6, 2018 3:58 PM
Jan 2018
Quantas vezes eu vejo esse garoto cair nas piadas e trapaças dela. continuo rindo e sorrindo em cada uma delas.
Mar 7, 2018 1:34 AM

May 2014
Takagi is really forward person she likes Nishikata but Nishikita is really a dense idiot even their classmates thinking that they are already dating

Yeah really kids this days getting phone earlier while I get mine when I just entered college

Good episode I like the segments
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2018 7:03 AM

Jan 2014
Best fucking episode so far xD 10/10
I loved every moment between Takagi and Nishikata <3
Mar 7, 2018 8:43 AM

Jul 2016
Takagi always has the best pictures, from scantily clad babes to a picture of herself.

She's like the Barney Stinson in photography! There is not a single bad picture of her.
Also, I'd like to mention the fact that in the eye-catch for 'Horror', there is a white figure behind the window. Am I the only one who thinks that the poor soul (Hehe) just got into the wrong house and was like,

Specter: Now to end yo-OH SHIT! Wrong house! And that's a girl!
And why is she looking up 'European lingerie models' on her phone?!
ONWARDS! Away from homework and on to more anime!!!
Mar 7, 2018 12:09 PM
Mar 2016
C'mon Nishkata, jaz ask for Takagi's email add already, Oh yeah he just did, in a stupid way......and takagi got another upper hand on him.
Mar 7, 2018 5:08 PM

Sep 2015
RazielZero said:
Revvie-chan said:
Then going home together

This. It seems like people don't realize how much closer they actually get each and every episode. I mean of course I would be the happiest if they actually got together by the final episode, but I'm still very much satisfied with the slow but noticable development we are getting between them.

They are middle schoolers so this is pretty much how that first middle school relationship development starts tbh. It's pretty realistic.

Great episode enjoyed the phone conversation, Takagi has mad game, she got a picture of her man and gave one to him in return. Also, the first late night convo was nice. Good episode this week.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Mar 7, 2018 6:26 PM

Sep 2015
Takagi and Nishikata's relationship is really growing stronger by the episode. Perhaps it's only a matter of time before they break the status quo?
Mar 7, 2018 6:49 PM

Sep 2017
That late night call was super cute. Even if it's kind of cliche, it's super relatable. The picture stuff is also super sweet. At first it seems like Takagi wants the picture to show others and embarrass him, but she really just wants it to have for herself. Nishikata can lie to himself and say he's keeping that picture for future teasing, but he really just wants it to be able to look at her whenever.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Need suggestions

Reckless_weeb - Jan 30

30 by Reckless_weeb »»
Apr 20, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2018

150 by AnimeXPapi »»
Mar 28, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

216 by _untitled »»
Mar 18, 4:22 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2018

81 by _untitled »»
Mar 16, 4:51 AM

Poll: » Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2018

62 by _untitled »»
Mar 15, 6:59 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.