Forum Settings
Forums

What struggles do you think you would have to deal with while living with your waifu or husbando?

New
Mar 5, 2018 5:39 AM

Oct 2013
Im sure there are a few of us out there who considering living with your 2D love would be a dream come true and something that would be surely perfect
But Id like to dig a bit deeper and ask you to try and look past that perfect idea and think about what would be something you'd most likely get annoyed with while being with them. But of course you’d power through it though since they’re worth the effort

Ill start off with myself so you can have an example on what I mean. So Nana is very much a pet person
and she has a lot of pets
so I can’t imagine how tough it would be to help her take care of all those animals since I’m not a pet person myself honestly. So I think personally that would be the hardest struggle
Mar 5, 2018 5:40 AM

Feb 2016
I'd think they are gone, only to realize I'm looking at their 2D bodies from the side. :(((

WAIT WAIT WHAT IF THEY ARE ALREADY HERE BUT THEY DONT WANT US TO SEE THEM AND ALWAYS TURN TO THEIR SIDE FROM US ?!?!?!?!?!?!
Mar 5, 2018 5:43 AM

Feb 2013
Aquamirror said:
I'd think they are gone, only to realize I'm looking at their 2D bodies from the side. :(((

WAIT WAIT WHAT IF THEY ARE ALREADY HERE BUT THEY DONT WANT US TO SEE THEM ?!?!?!?!?!?!
jokes on you aquamirror san, mai waifu is 3d

Mar 5, 2018 5:48 AM

Jul 2015
I don't think i will have any problem living with Remu
Mar 5, 2018 5:53 AM

Aug 2017
Yui will forget stuff, important stuff ;-;
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2018 5:54 AM

Oct 2017
Hmm well man I have 4 waifus: Lala Deviluke, Momo Deviluke, Kurosaki Mea, Run Jewelria... hope you don't mind it xD
Lala: I think the toughest thing would be her inventions well I might get used to it and I am prepare to endure her inventions like turning into a girl for one day, nope don't mind at all..
Mea: Well I can't really think of anything here...
Run: The toughest thing would be attending her every concert/getting time to spend with her but hey didn't she become an idol for her lover so I can make her quit that...
Momo: She has A LOT of plants but it's okay won't really complain about it. As taking care of plants with momo MIGHT BE FUN...
KatsutoSakiMar 5, 2018 5:59 AM
Mar 5, 2018 6:24 AM
Oct 2017
sometimes my waifu becomes real and sits on my chest so i wake up but cant move and have a hard time breathing until she becomes a anime again
Mar 5, 2018 6:34 AM

Jan 2018
I think living as a king with Saber would create a lot of stress with people plotting against you behind your back. Oh wait, I have Mashiro so I just need to be extremely patient.
Mar 5, 2018 6:37 AM

Feb 2016
Azula might electrocute me to death, but even if she did it would be an honor to die that way. I'd be her number 1 worshipper and do ANYTHING she tells me to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 5, 2018 6:39 AM

Apr 2016
To what to do, or how to manage all those kids.
Mar 5, 2018 6:42 AM

Apr 2017
Struggles huh?..

In my own reasons...

Welp ever since I'm always part with her in my own "Wicked House"... Sorta

There are batsh*ts going on about her persona leaving her hobby as a habit..

Seeing her getting soaked in blood... gets me

The look in her eyes are as flashy as if filled with bloodlust.. or (it isn't).. Too natural probably

Surely I always kept her bio-hazardous weapon in my own personal collection by which whether if my hime keeps whining about her fav. deadly weapons.. Taken chances if she ever gonna give up this hobby of hers.. I prefer won't let it ruined..

Until..

As usual My maid Hotori is just picky and keeps buzzing off when cleaning my room -_-
-HippySnob-Mar 5, 2018 6:49 AM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Mar 5, 2018 6:46 AM

Apr 2017
I might struggle staying alive.

____
Mar 5, 2018 6:56 AM
Haruna Sairenji

Jan 2017
I can't think of anything that I would see as a struggle. Maybe the age difference but that would be more of a problem for other people. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 5, 2018 7:44 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
ZSTGL_IMA said:

Run: The toughest thing would be attending her every concert/getting time to spend with her but hey didn't she become an idol for her lover so I can make her quit that...

How are you going to say she's your waifu when you're going to make her quit something she loves doing just to satisfy your own needs

kind of highkey pisses me off that you'd be willing to force her into doing that, especially when that's compounded with the fact that you basically have her listed as just a harem member to you. She deserves much better than being treated like that man :\

------------

Tying into that, it'd ruin her career if she was found to be living with a male, so the secretiveness and plus the constant work and being away all of the time. I'd be willing to cope with it, and knowing her if she loved me the concept of even as much as looking at another guy like that in earnest would be completely foreign to her so I could definitely trust her while she was away. I'd go to as many of her concerts and events as I could to offer support but it'd have to be a silent support, but I'm fine with that.

Used to be the obstacle of the whole Ren thing pre-split, but that was also a non-issue in the grand scheme of things. Would lead to some really awkward moments, and even now after the fact, it causes some annoying internet socialization issues where people ask me weird questions or presume false things about my sexual orientation just because I'd be willing to cope with it for Run, but eh. That's a non-issue, Run is Run.

In general any weird shit would just be stuff to deal with, take it as it goes. I'd be willing to deal with any of it for her sake.
ManabanMar 5, 2018 8:06 AM

Mar 5, 2018 8:39 AM

Oct 2017
Manaban said:
ZSTGL_IMA said:

How are you going to say she's your waifu when you're going to make her quit something she loves doing just to satisfy your own needs

Okay I didn't remember that moment ಠ_ಠ BUT I never mentioned I would I just said I could do that as a probability, but then again I wouldn't make her quit that since I love her too...
Manaban said:
kind of highkey pisses me off that you'd be willing to force her into doing that, especially when that's compounded with the fact that you basically have her listed as just a harem member to you. She deserves much better than being treated like that man :\

It's just for the time being tbh... When I re-read to love ru manga I most probably will end up with only one (may be two)... But hey even if I do have four waifus I would actually do my best treating them equally... so making it sound like "she is JUST a harem member to you" is totally wrong...
Manaban said:
Tying into that, it'd ruin her career if she was found to be living with a male, so the secretiveness and plus the constant work and being away all of the time. I'd be willing to cope with it, and knowing her if she loved me the concept of even as much as looking at another guy like that in earnest would be completely foreign to her so I could definitely trust her while she was away. I'd go to as many of her concerts and events as I could to offer support but it'd have to be a silent support, but I'm fine with that.

Used to be the obstacle of the whole Ren thing pre-split, but that was also a non-issue in the grand scheme of things. Would lead to some really awkward moments, and even now after the fact, it causes some annoying internet socialization issues where people ask me weird questions or presume false things about my sexual orientation just because I'd be willing to cope with it for Run, but eh. That's a non-issue, Run is Run.

In general any weird shit would just be stuff to deal with, take it as it goes. I'd be willing to deal with any of it for her sake.

Yeah totally agreed. I liked her despite the pre-split and I wouldn't mind if I end up kissing ren.
I just mentioned it as OP wanted some "struggles" to be highlighted
Mar 5, 2018 9:18 AM

Oct 2015
Huh, hmm, I mean, Yui doesn't demand much aside no indecent things which I know deep down she wants to do it with Rito, cats are the other thing she wants.

𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲,
𝔚𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫' 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Mar 5, 2018 9:22 AM

Sep 2017
The biggest struggle would be trying not to wake up from my dream
ppl don't think their opinions be wrong, but it do.
Mar 5, 2018 9:28 AM

Sep 2017
ed is married and over the age of 18 while i am not, but i’d do anything for him <3
Edward Elric > your waifu

Mar 5, 2018 9:31 AM

Feb 2010
Legal issues as my lolis are not old enough to be married yet :>
I probably regret this post by now.
Mar 5, 2018 9:31 AM

Dec 2017
struggling to make everything right and being afraid to not make any mistakes... just like living with normal people.
Mar 5, 2018 11:16 AM

Mar 2017
my biggest struggle would be that I'm not living with only 1
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Mar 5, 2018 11:27 AM

May 2015
The fact that she never lies can be a double-edged sword...
Mar 5, 2018 11:31 AM

Jul 2013
The most dangerous thing she could do to me is beating me hard if she gets really angry with me, but, since that rarely happens, I would been fine.
Mar 5, 2018 1:52 PM

May 2016
Hoshino Daruku is my waifu. That skittle of his would be a nuisance during trap time ( ° ‿ゝ° )
Mar 5, 2018 7:12 PM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Most likely the whispering and pointing fingers from bystanders.
Perhaps the occasional hate post. Nothing I haven't gone through with regulars.
Although as with regulars (regulars being fellow humans), my waifu/husbando could get upset and break off, unable to handle the whispers and nasty looks.

I have somewhat tsundere tendencies at times so that could be a turnoff for them as well.

Other than that I'd expect a rather normal relationship.
Mar 5, 2018 7:15 PM

Apr 2017
Dude I couldn't handle Holo's personality, just no

Also it would fuck up the Lawrence + Holo ship
Mar 5, 2018 11:33 PM

Sep 2011
Probably fighting against her bullies. My waifu's bullies can kill me on the spot if I try to fight them.

Mar 5, 2018 11:37 PM

Dec 2014
The struggles? They don't exist XD the struggles man
Mar 5, 2018 11:43 PM

Jun 2017
Natsume can see youkais and i can't, which is hard.

Gintoki is living carelessly so we'll get along all the time.
Dec 15, 2018 6:53 AM
May 2017
tragedydesu said:
I don't think i will have any problem living with Remu

well, there's one problem: Rem loves Subaru, not you
Dec 15, 2018 7:04 AM

Dec 2016
Abandonment coz obviously Erwin doesn't care about anything else but the fate of humanity and da truth orz.

More topics from this board

» Check-in for the Spring 2024 season (for those watching a bunch of seasonals)

WatchTillTandava - 1 hour ago

9 by Zettaiken »»
2 minutes ago

» Which anime brings back memories of nostalgia for you?

Gashadokur0 - 22 minutes ago

6 by Eleben »»
4 minutes ago

» How much time do you spend discussing anime?

RobertBobert - 7 hours ago

15 by Zimmu »»
9 minutes ago

» What is the greatest spoiler of all time in anime?

SgtBateMan - 52 minutes ago

9 by Zarutaku »»
12 minutes ago

» show me your anime 3x3 ( 1 2 )

707supremacist - May 5

88 by 666 »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.