Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 21, 2018 9:02 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
We finally introduce Enshou in this episode! We get some flashback for Enshou and Shijaku. And then we get Shinpachi and Otae visiting their father’s grave. Man, it just feels nostalgic to think about how Shinpachi ever met Gintoki, and how their journey continued on from there. We ever get to go over how Kagura first came to Earth and how she found herself a new home. But I guess Amanto like her will be unwelcomed on the planet once the war ends. But with the super-serious an melancholic tone…

…of course Gintoki had to break the mood by bring his Shounen Jump antics. Lol, Gintoki missed a lot of news while he was on Rakuyou. LMAO at Shinpachi playing Granblue Fantasy on the rooftop in the last episode. Lol, Sadaharu wants to be played by Jean-Claude Van Wan Damme! Lol, too bad Sadaharu was just a CGI dog in the live-action movie, because Van Damme would’ve been perfect, lmao. Or Wandam. Wandam would work too. There was a Gundam reference in the live-action movie though. Too bad this episode cut out a good chunk of chapter 601 of them talking about the Gintama live-action movie. But I guess those content wouldn't work in this episode because unlike Chapter 601, the live-action movie already came out, so they can't talk about what they want from the movie.

And after all those references, we’re back to the serious stuff. And Nobume’s helping along too! We get Utsuro’s first appearance in this arc. And we finally introduce Enshou in this episode! We get some flashback for Enshou and Shijaku. But more will be elaborated on that in another episode. For now, we just get some Utsuro action. And Utsuro’s wearing clothes similar to Shoyo-sensei, rather than his usual Tendoshu outfit. Though considering Utsuro’s current relationship with the Tendoshu, that kinda makes sense.

It seems like Enshou is creating Tendoshu soldiers that are using Altana to regenerate themselves, so they can win the war. That just means that Utsuro has an even stronger army supporting him. We also get a bit of Zenzou, since we don’t get much of him since the first episode of the FS arc. It seems like the Bafuku doesn’t have a suitable army to fight the war, and with the Shinsengumi disbanded, there’s no police force helping either. Man, Gintoki went straight in to attack Utsuro It seems like Gintoki can’t get a proper fight with Utsuro with all those Altana-powered soldiers. Next episode's gonna be hype!

There's a really short after ED scene, so be sure to watch that.

The artwork and animation in this episode was top-notch!! The use of lighting in the final moments were very similar to the use of lighting during the ship raid in the FS arc!! This episode adapted three chapters (chapter 601-603). A good chunk of Chapter 601 was skipped because it talked about the live-action movie before it came out, which is impossible to adapt no because the live-action movie is already out. They had to make some compromises with the jokes, like saying how Sadaharu was already chosen to be CGI in the movie. A talk between Zenzou and Soyo-hime was also skipped in chapter 603, but according to the previews, they're saving it for the next episode. So in reality, this episode adapted around 2.5 chapters, where some stuff not covered in this episode will be covered in the next episode.

5/5

GoldenDevilGamerJan 28, 2018 4:00 PM
Jan 21, 2018 9:06 AM

Jul 2015
Did it end on Chapter 603 or 604?
Sup...
Jan 21, 2018 9:10 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
SenpaiJay98 said:
Chapter 603, but they skipped most of the live-action jokes, and
but previews show that it'll be adapted in the next episode. Next episode might only go up to chapter 605 if we're lucky. If not, then 606.
Jan 21, 2018 9:16 AM

Jul 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:
SenpaiJay98 said:
Chapter 603, but they skipped most of the live-action jokes, and
but previews show that it'll be adapted in the next episode. Next episode might only go up to chapter 605 if we're lucky. If not, then 606.
Kinda hoping for chapter 606 to be adapted, or adapt up to chapter 605(and have chapter 487 be like a filler thing...like with Episode 311 and chapter 481)
Sup...
Jan 21, 2018 9:21 AM

Dec 2015
How was Enshou's voice?
Jan 21, 2018 9:30 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Uchiha_Shadow said:
How was Enshou's voice?
Basically what you would expect. It felt like a younger Utsuro voice to me. It's not as deep as Shijaku's voice, but still has a powerful feel to it. The voice actor seemed really familiar though, but I wasn't able to guess who the seiyuu was. We'll find out eventually I guess.
Jan 21, 2018 9:58 AM
Mar 2017
Finally some action

[/url]

FairyNyxJan 21, 2018 10:22 AM
Jan 21, 2018 12:13 PM

Dec 2013
It’s always good to see some Nobume.

Enshou is a dick for wanting war despite the Tendosho already being crushed.

Gintoki is ready to fight!
Jan 21, 2018 12:19 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

So the leader of the liberation army is this guy called Enshou who's planet was devastated by the Tendoshuu previously.

Otae and Shinpachi visiting their father's grave with the former talking about how much the latter grown was really nice. :)
Kagura's conversation with Tama and Catherine was very nice too.

I was so expecting Gintoki to pull out a Jump and he most certainly did, I always love Shinpachi's straight man reactions to that. The live action jokes were hilarious. XD
Gin-san accusing Shinpachi of playing Granblue was so funny. xD

Nobume!! <3 <3

I thought Enshou might help out with capturing the Tendoshu but based off what I see in this episode, it looks like he's at a point where he feels his life has no meaning if he isn't on the battlefield since he has no one to go back too?
Loved Sakamoto's retort to Enshou.

So Utsuro's given his lackeys some of his blood? That's troubling. Gintoki vs Utsuro, well at least a small fight next episode?

GoldenDevilGamer said:

The PV starts right after the ED, did I miss something?
Jan 21, 2018 12:23 PM
Dec 2016
The staff did a great job with the zombie ambiance, and finally some action

5/5
Jan 21, 2018 12:36 PM

Sep 2014
Welp, didn't expect Gintoki to encounter Utsuro so fast even though it's clearly evident we are not in the final battle from Episode 3 lol Well that prince seems to have quite a harsh past and wants to do everything to end this war once and for all taking down the earthlings along. I don't see him surviving at the end. Nice to see Nobume again in action as well. More Zenzo next week. Cannot wait.
Jan 21, 2018 12:36 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lelouch0202 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

The episode on Crunchyroll actually cut out a short segment with Gintoki, Kagura and Shinpachi. I couldn't tell what the segment was about though, since it only happens for like 20 seconds.

Jan 21, 2018 12:41 PM
Nov 2013
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Lelouch0202 said:

The episode on Crunchyroll actually cut out a short segment with Gintoki, Kagura and Shinpachi. I couldn't tell what the segment was about though, since it only happens for like 20 seconds.

What the hell. Any idea why they'd do that?
Jan 21, 2018 12:43 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
crystalblade13 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

From what it looked like, the joke made in that short segment was somthing TV Tokyo related, so Crunchyroll probably cut that out, or TV Tokyo didn't allow the distribution for that scene.
Jan 21, 2018 12:48 PM

Dec 2014
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Oh, that's a shame. :(
Jan 21, 2018 1:18 PM

Aug 2012
Great ep.
Enshou's seiyuu is nice too, it's Yuuichirou Umehara if anyone's interested.
Jan 21, 2018 1:21 PM

Dec 2015
Well................... that escalated quickly.
Jan 21, 2018 1:27 PM

Jun 2014
Has Gintama turned into The Walking Dead?

Looks like the action is finally about to start. The end of this episode was hype af and next episode looks like it'll be awesome. Also, it was great seeing Nobume again.

GoldenDevilGamer said:
Uchiha_Shadow said:
How was Enshou's voice?
Basically what you would expect. It felt like a younger Utsuro voice to me. It's not as deep as Shijaku's voice, but still has a powerful feel to it. The voice actor seemed really familiar though, but I wasn't able to guess who the seiyuu was. We'll find out eventually I guess.

The seiyuu for Ensho was Yuuichirou Umehara. He voiced Ox from Juuni Taisen last season, Charioce from Bahamut Virgin Soul, and he's currently voicing the glasses guy from Darling in the FranXX.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 21, 2018 1:32 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
thebrentinator24 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

The seiyuu for Ensho was Yuuichirou Umehara. He voiced Ox from Juuni Taisen last season, Charioce from Bahamut Virgin Soul, and he's currently voicing the glasses guy from Darling in the FranXX.
Yep, just found out. His seiyuu felt familiar to me because the tone he uses for Enshou is identical to his role as Black Jack in Young Black Jack.
Jan 21, 2018 2:20 PM

Aug 2017
Why cut the segment after ED?
I was hoping to see that captioned.
hey CR do not break my gintama
but the episode was incredible. I can not wait until next week
Jan 21, 2018 2:27 PM

Aug 2017
GoldenDevilGamer said:
crystalblade13 said:

From what it looked like, the joke made in that short segment was somthing TV Tokyo related, so Crunchyroll probably cut that out, or TV Tokyo didn't allow the distribution for that scene.

And how do I view this subtitled scene in English?
I'm absolutely frustrated
Jan 21, 2018 2:39 PM

Feb 2016
Jan 21, 2018 3:10 PM
Jan 2018
great episode, the action returned, happy to see Nobume again.
Jan 21, 2018 3:59 PM

Dec 2015
Kyaaa, Nobume-chan!! <333
To be honest, I didn't expect we would dive into the action so soon... Welp, this is troubling, I have no idea how they're gonna get themselves out of this mess. Things went south before even starting.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 21, 2018 5:27 PM

Nov 2007
This was a very unpredictable episode. You can hardly predict anything in Gintama, really!

But great to see Nobume! Nobume wants her Live Action role given to Kuriyama Chiaki! :P

And it looks like Hattori Hanzou will finally make an appearance along with the shinobi clan introduced during the SA arc! I have a feeling Soyo-hime will play a major role taking the helm of the ship that lost its way after the death of her brother.

5/5

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jan 21, 2018 5:48 PM
Nov 2013
Hellllll yeah! This is what I'm talking about BNP. They can really knock it out of the park sometimes. Loved everything about this episode- I hope the great animation, pacing, and directing, is a sign for how this arcs gonna be adapted. Really enjoyed anime enshou, they got his intimidation down. The scene where he showed shijaku the tendoshu room...awesome. I was also suprised just how violent the episode got. Utsuros soldiers got their heads blown off. Looks like they're not censoring this arc. Gonna be brutal! 11/10
Jan 21, 2018 6:03 PM

Sep 2015
Crunchyroll did what? man they really don't understand Gintama.

Nobume is back but where did Katsura gone?
Into the Internet!
Jan 21, 2018 6:22 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015

Doesn't this sword in ED look like Tensa Zangetsu!

Noice episode as always, a 10.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jan 21, 2018 6:29 PM
Nov 2013
cchigu said:

Lol, i find it amusing that people still are just realizing what utsuros sword looks like XD
Jan 21, 2018 6:34 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
crystalblade13 said:
cchigu said:

Lol, i find it amusing that people still are just realizing what utsuros sword looks like XD

So its Utsuro's sword, hmm. I figured it would be something like that.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jan 21, 2018 6:41 PM

Dec 2015
Omg, I'm so happy to see one of my favorites seiyuus in Gintama *-*

Nice episode, glad to see Nobume again.

set by taiyaki

Jan 21, 2018 6:48 PM

Sep 2015
No anime is complete without zombies! Seriously, that's a thing.

My love for Gintoki was just reinvigorated this episode (no homo)

I am really curious as to how Gintoki will take down Utsuro in the end.

This episode blew me away at some points, with how the action and comedy was handled and how meta it got in obvious ways and in subtle ways. But holy shit this episode was tense.

Here are some high-quality screenshots of Gintoki vs Utsuro:

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
FancyjasperNov 24, 2019 3:30 PM
Jan 21, 2018 8:13 PM

Sep 2011
Really enjoying this final arc alot, really happy knowing how long it is in the manga so I'm hopeful every character will get at least a moment or 2 to shine one last time.

Animation was reassuring, was a bit derpy in some long shots but overall looked good and far above the mess that rakyou was visually so hopefully they dont drop the ball when the actual action starts. Watching some of the older episodes when fujita was more than a supervisor there was definitely way more polish and detail so this really needs to pull out some great movement to make up for that loss.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 21, 2018 9:10 PM

Dec 2014
to think there was no point of fighting...they are fighting for the sake of fighting.... things get more and more entangled
Jan 21, 2018 9:52 PM

Jul 2015
JizzyHitler said:
Really enjoying this final arc alot, really happy knowing how long it is in the manga so I'm hopeful every character will get at least a moment or 2 to shine one last time.

Animation was reassuring, was a bit derpy in some long shots but overall looked good and far above the mess that rakyou was visually so hopefully they dont drop the ball when the actual action starts. Watching some of the older episodes when fujita was more than a supervisor there was definitely way more polish and detail so this really needs to pull out some great movement to make up for that loss.
JizzyHitler said:

I hope somehow someway they get Honjo to come back(he did some key animation for the Gintoki and Jirocho vs Shinra, Katsura vs Saito, and Takasugi vs Gintoki punching scenes)...but he's freelancer so it may be hard with scheduling
Sup...
Jan 21, 2018 10:08 PM

Jul 2017
ZBlastHistory said:
Crunchyroll did what? man they really don't understand Gintama.

Nobume is back but where did Katsura gone?

He's still in space. I won't tell about the detail since it's gonna be a spoiler. Simply, Zura is on the place where nobody else would expect. Along with another important characters, to make an important move.

I can't find the raw scene after the ED. Did they still do the SnK Parody from the manga?

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
FancyjasperNov 24, 2019 3:29 PM
"The night is in its darkest just before dawn. But keep your eyes open. If you avert your eyes from the dark, you'll be blinded by the rays of a new day. So keep your eyes open, no matter how dark the night ahead may be."

- Gintoki Sakata
Jan 22, 2018 1:24 AM

Nov 2013
Ensho is pretty cool, even as a villain. Everyone has a reason to fight, for the Liberation Army, they need a reason to fight, even if it's only to quell their hatred. They can never be satisfied with peace.

Didn't think they'd encounter Utsuro quite so early in the season, I wonder how it's gonna turn out :O
Jan 22, 2018 1:54 AM

Oct 2015
Great episode. I didn't expect Gintama to get so gore, with all those zombies.

So basically the Liberation Army fights, because they want to...? I find this war a bit strange, but it's awesome, nonetheless.
Jan 22, 2018 2:25 AM
Aug 2016
Draconix814 said:
No anime is complete without zombies! Seriously, that's a thing.

My love for Gintoki was just reinvigorated this episode (no homo)

I am really curious as to how Gintoki will take down Utsuro in the end.

This episode blew me away at some points, with how the action and comedy was handled and how meta it got in obvious ways and in subtle ways. But holy shit this episode was tense.

Actually, we already had mayuzoms in Gintama lol.
Jan 22, 2018 6:53 AM

Feb 2013
Utsuro is on the move!
Scary zombies time.
Jan 22, 2018 6:55 AM
Nov 2013
Slim_Lamie said:
Great episode. I didn't expect Gintama to get so gore, with all those zombies.

So basically the Liberation Army fights, because they want to...? I find this war a bit strange, but it's awesome, nonetheless.

Well only ensho fights cause he just wants an outlet. He's fooled the rest of the army into thinking the tendoshu still need destroyed. So that's the cause in most of the liberation army's mind.
Jan 22, 2018 9:33 AM

Aug 2017
gilanggifari02 said:
I can't find the raw scene after the ED. Did they still do the SnK Parody from the manga?

no, they made a joke with the live action of Saiki Kusuo
Jan 22, 2018 12:15 PM

Aug 2015
''Surrender before the samurai unsheathe their swords.'' A powerful quote by Sakamoto !
Another great episode. The plot thickens as another new character, Enshou, enters the game, with an interesting character arc ..
The live-action jokes were on-point and the final scene with the beggining of Gintoki vs Utsuro was epic !
(also, Nobume !!)
AtticusIzayoiJan 23, 2018 4:20 AM
''I'm fine with being a beast, I neither want nor need anything to protect. I just want to destroy everything, until the beast stops whining.'' Takasugi Shinsuke
Jan 22, 2018 12:33 PM

Feb 2017
Nobume <3

The action starting seemed to take a slight toll on the animation - it did seem a lot less focused than the first two episodes with some more of the janky zoomed out shots. Hopefully the bigger fights get more polished, something along the lines of the Four Devas arc.
"Dirty, money-grubbing Clorfors. Tried to clorf me right out of my money. Blew those little bastards up is what I did!"
Jan 22, 2018 1:48 PM

Jul 2015
_alpha-q_ said:
Nobume <3

The action starting seemed to take a slight toll on the animation - it did seem a lot less focused than the first two episodes with some more of the janky zoomed out shots. Hopefully the bigger fights get more polished, something along the lines of the Four Devas arc.
the fights in 4 Devas works more since there was barely any other movement with the camera or characters besides the fights(like look at every other scene in Episode 211 and 214 besides the Shinra and Graveyeard scene), i'm kinda hoping the animation turns more into Shinseguemi Crisis or FS though(with less artwork but actually having movement with cutting down the fodder)
Sup...
Jan 22, 2018 5:19 PM

Oct 2015
YGP said:
About the animation and staff of the episode:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/QYMObiT.png[/ img]
The director and storyboarder of the episode was Enomoto Mamoru, who debuted at Gintama in Porori-hen, in the excellent episodes 332 and 339. I am happy to see him again in Gintama, he is a genius.
Masaki Tachihara is the writer again, as well as at 342 and 343, continues with a great job.

Animation directors:
Different from previous episodes, we had two animation directors
https://i.imgur.com/Dma69BG.png
Kenichi Shima (嶋 謙 一) (Half of 276, 298, 303, 314, 317, 323, 328, 331, 336)
Issei Hasegawa (長谷川 一生) (Half of 303, 312, 319, 324, 336)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/zjzLiuo.png[/ img]
The duo that produced Episode 336, which was OK in animation, made it even better. The episode was very consistent. This is surprising, as they both did Episode 303, one of the worst in SAA animation, in addition to the episode 312 that Issei did, which was also very weak. Kenichi proved to have improved on Episode 331, which was very good, and Issei did well this time, even though the end of the episode was less consistent, the animation remained good.

On the animators, I'm happy with the return of Miki Komuro (小 室 未来), who animated the fight of Kagura vs Kamui in episode 306 (https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/35369) and one of the scenes of Katsura vs. Shokaku. His scene in the episode was the fight between Nobume and some of Naraku's lackeys.
https://i.imgur.com/zZuU5Ej.jpg
His way of drawing hair is very characteristic.

Another animator was Youhei Sasaki, who is expected to appear in several episodes this season.
He encouraged Yorozuya and Nobume vs Naraku (Best cut for me)
https://i.imgur.com/AKVGAi5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/vkUqxv1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/sw298P9.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8nHgJwP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Dlu54tV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tVd0rsa.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3fxJlbu.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/icUhBFV.jpg
In my opinion, it was a very consistent and well done episode, for the third week, I clap for BNP and Gintama's staff.

Mod Edit: Removed embedded images, only one screenshot per post allowed.
FancyjasperNov 24, 2019 3:28 PM
Jan 22, 2018 5:25 PM

Apr 2016
Great Episode As Always

Nice to see Nobume again...
And we get some nice action...

Really hyped gor next episode..
5/5
Jan 22, 2018 6:42 PM

Jul 2015
YGP said:
About the animation and staff of the episode:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/QYMObiT.png[/ img]
The director and storyboarder of the episode was Enomoto Mamoru, who debuted at Gintama in Porori-hen, in the excellent episodes 332 and 339. I am happy to see him again in Gintama, he is a genius.
Masaki Tachihara is the writer again, as well as at 342 and 343, continues with a great job.

Animation directors:
Different from previous episodes, we had two animation directors
https://i.imgur.com/Dma69BG.png
Kenichi Shima (嶋 謙 一) (Half of 276, 298, 303, 314, 317, 323, 328, 331, 336)
Issei Hasegawa (長谷川 一生) (Half of 303, 312, 319, 324, 336)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/zjzLiuo.png[/ img]
The duo that produced Episode 336, which was OK in animation, made it even better. The episode was very consistent. This is surprising, as they both did Episode 303, one of the worst in SAA animation, in addition to the episode 312 that Issei did, which was also very weak. Kenichi proved to have improved on Episode 331, which was very good, and Issei did well this time, even though the end of the episode was less consistent, the animation remained good.

On the animators, I'm happy with the return of Miki Komuro (小 室 未来), who animated the fight of Kagura vs Kamui in episode 306 (https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/35369) and one of the scenes of Katsura vs. Shokaku. His scene in the episode was the fight between Nobume and some of Naraku's lackeys.
https://i.imgur.com/zZuU5Ej.jpg
His way of drawing hair is very characteristic.

Another animator was Youhei Sasaki, who is expected to appear in several episodes this season.
He encouraged Yorozuya and Nobume vs Naraku (Best cut for me)
https://i.imgur.com/AKVGAi5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/vkUqxv1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/sw298P9.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/8nHgJwP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Dlu54tV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tVd0rsa.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3fxJlbu.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/icUhBFV.jpg
In my opinion, it was a very consistent and well done episode, for the third week, I clap for BNP and Gintama's staff.
@GoldenDevilGamer did the website update who's going to be the head storyboarder and director for Episode 345?

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
FancyjasperNov 24, 2019 3:26 PM
Sup...
Jan 22, 2018 6:51 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
SenpaiJay98 said:
YGP said:
@GoldenDevilGamer did the website update who's going to be the head storyboarder and director for Episode 345?
Screenplay will be done by Masaki Tachihara (立原正輝) (again), and episode director and storyboarding will be done by Enomoto Mamoru (榎本守) (again).
Jan 22, 2018 6:56 PM

Sep 2011

Been said before but I love these, please keep them up going foreword

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 25, 2018

140 by PrimeX »»
Nov 28, 2023 4:11 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 18, 2018

78 by PrimeX »»
Nov 27, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 11, 2018

104 by PrimeX »»
Nov 27, 2023 4:33 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Mar 4, 2018

74 by PrimeX »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:58 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Feb 25, 2018

126 by PrimeX »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.