Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 11, 2018 11:58 AM
Dec 2011
Garamas said:
tetragramat said:

Generic isekai, generic isekai, generic .....

How do you know it is generic isekai? Did you read source materials? Or are you reading from the glass ball?
Tell me what exactly was so generic.
Tired transported person into another world?
Tired person is basicaly definition of japanese. Transported person into another world is definition of isekai. So where the hell do you see crapiness or generiousnes of the anime, when what you saw was only beginning of the beginning.

I'm not talking about the isekai genre itself being generic. More about what they do with the isekai genre is generic : Completly OP protag from the start for some reasons, and then he will save some chicks and get them in his harem etc.
You can make isekai while not being generic : re:zero, NGNL(not even talking if they are good or not, just about the setting), Hataraku Maou-Same (though it's a reverse isekai) and some others.

In this case it is not just some reason to have OP MC. It is because: spoiler ->

Which is reason why he became younger too.

It is not harem, but family and two chicks will force themselves into his group.

OP/loser MC is not about generic/non-generic it is just different approach.
tetragramatJan 11, 2018 12:06 PM
Jan 11, 2018 12:05 PM

Dec 2010
Read the manga, is not bad, it follow the classic isekai mmorpg formula with a basic plot. However i prefer 100 times more Overlord 2, is completely on another different level of quality but is fun enought to kill the time for 20 minutes.

4/5
Jan 11, 2018 12:06 PM

Jan 2013
This will be a SAO v.2 I guess. Welp, I never expected originality anyway so I hope it's at least going to be a nice time-killer.

Uhm yea sure
Jan 11, 2018 12:09 PM
Dec 2011
fuyuki said:
This will be a SAO v.2 I guess. Welp, I never expected originality anyway so I hope it's at least going to be a nice time-killer.

Uhm yea sure

He really is not lolicon.
I read whole web novel, it is not SAO like shit.
Jan 11, 2018 12:13 PM
Jul 2018
They kinda butched up some stuff in the manga (the entire wyvern thing was choppy) but aside from that, a decent start if you ask me.

Rushed but acceptable to an degree.
Jan 11, 2018 12:13 PM
Jul 2015
tetragramat said:
I read whole web novel and partialy manga too. So I think I'm knowledgeable enought to answer some of your questions.

First part of irl is actualy important part of the story, but you will not find out untill maybe second or third seanson, where those informations will became important to know what is hapening.

It may look like harem anime, but it is rather more like family than harem.

According to my definition, as well as the general definition from most Japanese anime viewers, an Anime is considered a Pseudo Harem Anime if all the characters in the cast that interacts with the MC are only those of the opposite gender. I mean, this MC doesn't have a Male Best Friend, right ? However, Death March is not just a Pseudo Harem, as it actually features 4 females from the cast liking the MC, with not one of any of the female cast liking any other male characters other than the MC that also gets some screentime of his own. So, Death March is a legit full-blown textbook generic Harem Anime, just like non-Isekai Harems like Saijaku Muhai and Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu.

Besides, it is Textbook Harem Template for such an MC to ignore or be oblivious to the affection from his harem's girls, so even if Death March's MC only considers his company of female comrades as just family, if 3 or more girls like him, it is just your generic Harem anime, as most Harem MCs also considers their harems as just friends or family instead of possible love interests, like the MC in Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai, where none of the girls likes MC's best friend. That's why, there's this Meme among Japanese viewers of a Harem MC saying, " E... Nandatte ??" whevener a girl says something to express her affection and confess love to the MC, conveniently he either can't hear it well or pretends he doesn't hear it.

In contrast, the MC in the Isekai LN, Kenja no Mago has one Male Best Friend who also has his own fiance, and the MC only likes one girl and that girl is also the only female that likes him. The MC's best friend also has very decent screentime, and is vital for the MC's own connections, as he's the Prince and only he alone can make decisions concerning National matters in concert with his father The King. Therefore, Kenja no Mago is not classified as Harem.

The cast in the other Isekai LN series, Tensei Shoujo no Rirekisho, also features a balanced cast of males and females, with 1 female MC, 3 other female friends of the MC, and 3 male friends of the MC, of which 2 of those males are brothers from a noble family who are her childhood friends. Only 1 male likes the MC, while the other male schoolmate of the MC likes one of MC's female friends. Therefore, Tensei Shoujo is not classified as Harem or Reverse Harem.
CoolitzHubertXVIJan 11, 2018 12:28 PM
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Jan 11, 2018 12:15 PM

Sep 2015
You get 310 lvl from killing 300 of 59 lvl lizards ? That's one hell of rpg we've got here boys !!

you've taught me how to breathe again

Jan 11, 2018 12:17 PM
Dec 2017
Great episode. Can't wait for my brothel onee-sans.
Jan 11, 2018 12:24 PM

Oct 2011
Whoa that level up! !!! I am assuming he also killed everyone in that village too and not just lizard army?
Jan 11, 2018 12:27 PM

Mar 2016
ichii_1 said:

Dungeon Defense is even worse, don't fool yourself.
Death march is better written than that garbage.

Wait What? I even clueless about Dungeon Defense buy how good or bad is it, what I know that it was very Similar to Overlord who's more Psycho with a psycho Yandere Harem...

And this is more surprising, how good Death March compared to Dungeon Defense?? Since Death March has a bad rep compared to the High Rating of Dungeon Defense (Novelupates)

youseikiJan 11, 2018 12:30 PM
Jan 11, 2018 12:32 PM
Dec 2011
AnimeFan500 said:
Whoa that level up! !!! I am assuming he also killed everyone in that village too and not just lizard army?

VVojo said:
You get 310 lvl from killing 300 of 59 lvl lizards ? That's one hell of rpg we've got here boys !!

It's cut out content.
Here have web novel part when he finished lizzard army.
Jan 11, 2018 12:34 PM

Mar 2012
This was a marvelous first episode. But, after watching the next episode preview, I feel that it will turn out to be a garbage boring story that we are used to see in every season. I will give it a try for one or two more episodes. My hopes are not high though.
Jan 11, 2018 12:36 PM

Sep 2017
this is actual garbage.
Edward Elric > your waifu

Jan 11, 2018 12:50 PM
Jan 2017
There wasn't anything extraordinary about this first episode, but it was entertaining nonetheless. Hopefully, the coming episodes will further develop the dynamics and give us some character interactions.
Jan 11, 2018 12:54 PM

Jul 2017
it was overall good but jesus did he really have to become a highschool age like cmon
Jan 11, 2018 1:10 PM

Mar 2016
I was actually disturbed on how the MC started his work at Sunday and he was only able to get a decent sleep at Wednesday, like WTF, a lot of people are sleeping in the work place, I think the anime is exaggerating it a bit but it doesn't really far from reality of what I hear about Japanese work environment.
Jan 11, 2018 1:28 PM

Aug 2013
I'm already disappointed but willing to wait 2 more weeks to see if things change.
Don't believe the hype.
Jan 11, 2018 1:28 PM
Jul 2018
Warning: Filthy Shut-in Weeb Rant

This is worse than Isekai Smartphone. All I wanted, were cute animu waifus. That's all I wanted.
But no! Instead, I have, to suffer, Kirito 2.0, inner monologueing CONSTANTLY over F*CKING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
You guys remember how interesting Hachiman's inner monologues were? How they actually added a lot to each scene, characterizing him, and the themes? Because apperently nobody fucking learned from Oregairu!

"Red dots mean they're the bad guys"
NO F*CKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN PEOPLE WHO DON'T PLAY VIDEO GAMES WOULD KNOW THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!

Who gives a f*ck about software program or shit?! I didn't understand any of it. It's not going to be important later on.

AND OH MY GOD, WHY DO ALL THESE SHITTY ISEKAI MC'S HAVE TO HAVE THE SAME BLAND EXPRESSIONS?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOUR ANIMATION QUALITY IS GONNA BE SHIT, AT LEAST, AT F*CKING LEAST, DRAW YOUR CHARACTERS, WITH ACTUAL, INTERESTING, EMOTIONS, INSTEAD OF THESE AUTISTIC "Where am I? Oh. I'm here. Huh" EXPRESSIONS!!!!

Jan 11, 2018 1:50 PM

Jan 2012
Well they're certainly taking their time so far, mostly setup this episode. As a manga reader I enjoyed it though. I have a few cosmetic issues, some blurriness and lack of text translation, but that aside it was good. Looking forward to watching the story unfold once again, this time animated.
animefan8800Jan 11, 2018 1:55 PM
Jan 11, 2018 1:57 PM

Jan 2008
Oh man, they dragged out the intro way too long. Though I did find it humorous how much they felt the need to portray him not as a lolicon like having him say he's not a lolicon and that he found the milf hot, because if you've been paying attention to any discussion about this series, he basically gets surrounded by several lolis.

I like how they added the battle log though shame CR didn't translate it. Anyone know if any other subbers are translating most/all of the shown logs and game menus as well? I'd rather not go back and reread the manga/novel.

The magic casting was pretty annoying and the CGI'd humans looked god awful.

Was an okay start, would have preferred if they didn't spend so much time with the real world though.
Jan 11, 2018 1:59 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This wasn't half bad but I hated how the subbers didn't translate a lot of the in game stuff....Didn't they think that people would actually want to know what they say -_-

Anyway, I enjoyed the IRL stuff more than the in game stuff but nonetheless I really liked both of them, however I wanna know how this dude got in the game exactly

Jan 11, 2018 2:02 PM
Aug 2015
I actually quite enjoyed the first episode of this anime, and I hope that it will continue to be just as good as the episodes continue. I can clearly see the similarities already to the Smartphone anime, but this one doesn't seem to have a Harem tag, so maybe it won't be completely the same (Not that, not having the tag means it won't be a Harem).

His ability seems completely devastating and I hope should he learn how to better control it as the anime progresses, it doesn't become another "Slip" ability like the one from Smartphone as that sort of ruined that anime a bit for me personally.
Jan 11, 2018 2:03 PM

Dec 2016
Pretty nice guy, trying to help out that little girl.

Tough job he has, though I don't think he should work 30 hours straight, it can mess up your body big time, some people have even died due to not sleeping.

So he gets transported to the fantasy world he has been working on during his sleep.

Omg, when you can instantly level up to 310 with 1 spell, most op character in an instant.

thought it was funny how he casted it again and caused massive destruction.

At least he has water and new thread to help him out.

There's even a skill to learn a new language instantly, I need that in real life so I can learn Japanese.

He probably shouldn't have too much trouble defeating that Wyvern.

Looks like he might have found that girlfriend.

I thought this was pretty good, looking forward to watching more.
Jan 11, 2018 2:07 PM

Aug 2014
hmm another manga ive been reading turned anime..

btw the nano desu is super annoying..
Jan 11, 2018 2:10 PM

Aug 2012
BlackFIFA19 said:
Im pissed, but then again silver link was bound to ruin this,

anyway the thing that pissed me off most was how the wyvern looked, the wyvern has clearly been described in the Novel and shown in the manga to look like a pterodactyl but this just looked like a dragon, god i hate silver link, another amazing novel these fucks ruined
To be honest, the story of this anime give me urticaria, So... if the novel and manga have the same story the studio doesnt make miracles. The garbage looks like garbage in a a picture even with best camera.
Jan 11, 2018 2:10 PM

Aug 2014
Paul said:
Oh man, they dragged out the intro way too long. Though I did find it humorous how much they felt the need to portray him not as a lolicon like having him say he's not a lolicon and that he found the milf hot, because if you've been paying attention to any discussion about this series, he basically gets surrounded by several lolis..
he never thinks of them as love interests though he even stays with a prosti at some point

id so spoiler if i knew how..
Jan 11, 2018 2:11 PM

Oct 2014
Really didn't expect this manga to get an adaptation of all things, perhaps the LN was more popular than I thought o.o.

Bit annoyed they wasted 9 minutes on pointless world building >.>, his job was supposed to be explained for about a minuit or two then introduce the isekai format, but whatever o.o.

It got to the good stuff eventually ^_^, It just could've included more of it than it had. Still, I'm going to enjoy this so long as they don't waste too much time in episodes ^_^.

Jan 11, 2018 2:13 PM

Nov 2013
Pretty enjoyable so far and I find how OP the MC is to be amusing. It’s a bit generic, but this definitely seems worth my time and should be a fun show, hopefully it stays interesting and the CGI is minimal.

Love the opening too. Can’t wait to meet all the girls...
Jan 11, 2018 2:21 PM

Nov 2016
If it wasn't for the fact that this episode was almost just set up I might have dropped this already. Show isn't terrible by any means,but seems like a waste of time.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 11, 2018 2:30 PM

Jun 2014
fucking atrocious, my God the animation and visual style is horrid, on top of that this is the most generic light novel shit ever, easiest insta drop of the year, I hope they stop making more of these, we've had enough low effort isekai garbage
:3
Jan 11, 2018 2:44 PM

Oct 2011
Well the first episode was a lot better than the manga - actually giving us some background rather than immediately starting off with him being trapped and using the meteors

Jan 11, 2018 3:02 PM

Sep 2015
‪Death March holds a lot of promise and fun in terms of how this anime executes its max-level RPG premise. Although, this could end up going downhill if there is not more to the story than just cute warriors traveling with a high-level protagonist. Please be great all the way.‬
Jan 11, 2018 3:02 PM

Jun 2008
It was utter garbage. I really like the WN version of Death March and looking at the first episode I can easily say that they've destroyed it without even leaving the bones behind. CGI, stat screens, monologues, uselessly long "before the isekai" part, the way he became level 300+, character designs, how they've changed the beginning compared to WN/LN... I can't find anything that I even slightly like in it. Shame, really... Insta drop for me.
eraygnsJan 11, 2018 3:06 PM
Jan 11, 2018 3:14 PM

Sep 2013
youseiki said:

Wait What? I even clueless about Dungeon Defense buy how good or bad is it, what I know that it was very Similar to Overlord who's more Psycho with a psycho Yandere Harem...

And this is more surprising, how good Death March compared to Dungeon Defense?? Since Death March has a bad rep compared to the High Rating of Dungeon Defense (Novelupates)

Death March is hated because of the op mc and loli haters they have no other reason meanwhile dungeon defense started off with a cunning normal mc that didn't want to fight then suddenly threw it all away and went full edge and war mode, there is no consistency in it.
Jan 11, 2018 3:14 PM

Jun 2014
Swagernator said:
Lets look into this shall we ?

30 years old programer has shitty job and shitty life, so hes (probably) transported into fantasy world, here he gets ridiculously OP, and at the same time hes 16 years old (cuz self inserts you know), after that he get to rescuse some hot chick, and more chicks coming into his harem soon, all wrapped in "RPG" style cuz you know fans dig that.

+ Ugly CGI, lowest production value quality possible and its an Light Novel adaptation...

Could this be an Isekai Anime ?

Thank you for basically saying exactly what was on my mind.

Well i pretty much got what i expected from this first episode. Like, exactly what i expected. This formula has become pretty predictable at this point but I'll keep watching to see where the story goes.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 11, 2018 3:25 PM
Mar 2012
As a webnovel reader i'm so happy that i can watch this! And that carriage - nostalgy nothing more. I wonder if whole season will be spend on that carriage or they will speed things up?

What i like about that webnovel is climat, mc is like so op, but he spends most of his time doing his hobbies or just sightseeing and its still fun to read duo to nice characters supporting him.

And when theres action Mc is like "I gotta walk for a moment" - comes 5 minutes later. "Ah it was just a small apocalipse, I worked it out"XD. Its not like most of those Isekais, where if you dont get some action it gets boring without action. But thats my opinion from webnovel, i believe lightnovel speeds up action to make it better adaptation to anime/manga. But still, a lot of action is good too,;3 Anyways, Love it.
Cute;3
pekusesJan 11, 2018 4:03 PM
Jan 11, 2018 3:27 PM

Mar 2016
ichii_1 said:

Death March is hated because of the op mc and loli haters they have no other reason meanwhile dungeon defense started off with a cunning normal mc that didn't want to fight then suddenly threw it all away and went full edge and war mode, there is no consistency in it.

OH, that's why some people didn't like Volume 2 of Dungeon Defense like ClearMadness. Did you read it till Volume 5 or did you dropped it after reading volume 2?

I guess Death March is pretty decent from most of its readers says, I've heard from my friend that the DM wasn't actually disappointing compared to what other people says. It seems people who prefers Korean and Chinese novel are thrashing Death March, well NU's community is shit anyway, so I'm not surprised how immature are the people in that place.

Speaking of novels, do you read Release That Witch?
Jan 11, 2018 3:30 PM
Dec 2016
Jesus Christ people this is episode 1 and nothing in it was even that bad yet 90 percent of you have already decided it’s shit calm the F*CK down and give it a chance. That or admit you were planning to hate it all along before you’d even seen it. I can’t say for sure it will be good but the web novel is great and the manga is pretty good so give it a chance
Jan 11, 2018 3:40 PM

Nov 2013
All I will say is, that someone should exploit this abundant salt mine.

Nobody5464 said:
Jesus Christ people this is episode 1 and nothing in it was even that bad yet 90 percent of you have already decided it’s shit calm the F*CK down and give it a chance. That or admit you were planning to hate it all along before you’d even seen it. I can’t say for sure it will be good but the web novel is great and the manga is pretty good so give it a chance

Also this.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 11, 2018 3:41 PM

Oct 2014
I would love to have that bag of water.

Oh look, it's a cute girl. Ofc I have to go jump and save her.

Shvanell said:

The CGI was just since they said "ball's" to animating an entire army scene that would last for a few minutes at best.

I don't think he was blaming for the CGI usage.
But if that's the true reason for that, then I call shit anime.
Effort in the smallest details is what differs a properly-worked, properly-loved by the staff, motion picture, and cash grab.

although, tbh, I think you messed it up lol. This is the usual Silver Link and Connect co-project. Probably they use almost the same people as their other co-projects. Reason why 3DCG? Because that's how they work lol.
The producer committee probably chose them bcs of that reason, too.
Jan 11, 2018 3:46 PM

Apr 2010
Isekai would be a pretty fun genre if they didn't push out this low effort garbage every season.
Jan 11, 2018 3:47 PM

Oct 2014
youseiki said:
ichii_1 said:

OH, that's why some people didn't like Volume 2 of Dungeon Defense like ClearMadness. Did you read it till Volume 5 or did you dropped it after reading volume 2?

I guess Death March is pretty decent from most of its readers says, I've heard from my friend that the DM wasn't actually disappointing compared to what other people says. It seems people who prefers Korean and Chinese novel are thrashing Death March, well NU's community is shit anyway, so I'm not surprised how immature are the people in that place.

Speaking of novels, do you read Release That Witch?

Souma from Realist Kingdom is the personification of "The Prince", he can't stop talking, or rather monologueing, about that book anyway, so that's quite fitting.

Roland from RTW is quite... "soft" for a Chinese (isekai) MC I have to say, but I guess from the outside view he is like that variable that none of the sides, be it the church, witch extremists, or prince/princess siblings in his new life, who came for the throne when everyone already counted him out in that hinterland Border Town. But he became a dark horse who at this point no one can ignore anymore - and he already got rid of one hostile factions anyway.

Lyle Walt from Sevens... if only he had gotten Satou's advice (which was already mentioned in this thread once)... "Just conquering the world doesn't sound like a hard work, but I want absolutely nothing to do with the masochist game waiting at the end of the line, called reign."

Satou is more like the ultimate puppet master instead, of course this anime, even if it was 2-cour, would never reach that far, unless it became Vanadis-level of rushing through the LN volumes, which I highly doubt... I mean even the LN version has only fairly recently reached this stage, while only the WN version is far ahead.
Grey-ZoneJan 11, 2018 3:54 PM
Jan 11, 2018 3:57 PM

Aug 2013
BlackFIFA19 said:

anyway the thing that pissed me off most was how the wyvern looked, the wyvern has clearly been described in the Novel and shown in the manga to look like a pterodactyl but this just looked like a dragon, god i hate silver link, another amazing novel these fucks ruined
[spoiler]fuck you silver link fucking cunts Once again taking the sky, the wyvern flies in circles waiting for a chance to attack. Judging from the size of its head when it hit me, its wingspan should be at least thirty meters.
 Rather than a wyvern, doesn’t it look more like a pteranodon?

Wait, how does changing the appearance of a single monster ruin the series? Try not spoil too much but, does the wyvern have any significance in the overall story later on?
Jan 11, 2018 4:00 PM

Feb 2016
chunng said:
BlackFIFA19 said:

[spoiler]fuck you silver link fucking cunts Once again taking the sky, the wyvern flies in circles waiting for a chance to attack. Judging from the size of its head when it hit me, its wingspan should be at least thirty meters.
 Rather than a wyvern, doesn’t it look more like a pteranodon?

Wait, how does changing the appearance of a single monster ruin the series? Try not spoil too much but, does the wyvern have any significance in the overall story later on?

It has no significance at all, with it i mean more that theyre most likely gonna change alot, like usual in a Silver Link LN adaption, its sad really/
Jan 11, 2018 4:11 PM

Oct 2014
tetragramat said:
AnimeFan500 said:

VVojo said:

It's cut out content.
Here have web novel part when he finished lizzard army.

Actually I think the log mentioned dragons right there, when Satou said "this doesn't make sense", but the CR translators probably don't get paid extra for such stuff so they just decided to take it easy... which is honestly the worst part about this episode, yes, the subs, or rather non-existance of them in certain places are without a doubt the worst part of this first episode of the anime adaption. Yes, indeed even worse than the CGI.
Jan 11, 2018 4:37 PM

Mar 2016
Grey-Zone said:

Souma from Realist Kingdom is the personification of "The Prince", he can't stop talking, or rather monologueing, about that book anyway, so that's quite fitting.

Roland from RTW is quite... "soft" for a Chinese (isekai) MC I have to say, but I guess from the outside view he is like that variable that none of the sides, be it the church, witch extremists, or prince/princess siblings in his new life, who came for the throne when everyone already counted him out in that hinterland Border Town. But he became a dark horse who at this point no one can ignore anymore - and he already got rid of one hostile factions anyway.

Lyle Walt from Sevens... if only he had gotten Satou's advice (which was already mentioned in this thread once)... "Just conquering the world doesn't sound like a hard work, but I want absolutely nothing to do with the masochist game waiting at the end of the line, called reign."

Satou is more like the ultimate puppet master instead, of course this anime, even if it was 2-cour, would never reach that far, unless it became Vanadis-level of rushing through the LN volumes, which I highly doubt... I mean even the LN version has only fairly recently reached this stage, while only the WN version is far ahead.

SERIOUSLY???!!!!
Let me picture how Death March is in this comparison

Political Web Novel: Realist Hero
Industrialization Web Novel: Release that Witch
Constructing Empire Web Novel: Sevens
Master Manipulator: Death March
Seriously speaking, how do you explain Death March "ultimate puppet master"
A: is it similar to Sevens Manipulative elements in politics and war? Controlling many countries and using underhanded strategies to defeat their enemies or to cleanse the higher ups through treachery?
B: Since there's a guy that have mentioned that it wasn't about revolutionary politics, then is it limited to Freedom Diplomacy that lets Satou and his party roam every country they like
C: the Highest Authorities have recognized his existence that they can't touch him but he doesn't want to rule and reign the world, so he's the master of every kings and queens but he's just a famous adventurer to people.
Jan 11, 2018 4:59 PM

May 2015
Not sure what to think of this so far. It can go either way, and to be honest, it could easily turn shit. Animation wasn't exactly stellar either.

But so far, I'd say it was mostly enjoyable. Guess we'll see how it turns out in the end in time.

Jan 11, 2018 5:02 PM
Dec 2011
People talking shit about Death March after seeing single episode are triggering me.
I love web novel and this really hurts me.
Jan 11, 2018 5:08 PM

Mar 2016
tetragramat said:
People talking shit about Death March after seeing single episode are triggering me.

Nah, even the famous Violet Garden is being thrashed by senseless hate to Kyo Ani, which is not even logical at all...

Though the anime is not really good compared to the Web Novel especially the Art and the Sound which is chaotic during the incantations, but the Gaming Interface is attractive for me.

I know people tend to get BS, but some of you guys who've read Death March were actually defending the Source Material which is the Web Novel, but not the Anime.

You can't use the Source material to defend what was presented in the Anime, either way it will eventually get some hate due to its common elements which isn't acceptable to some people.
youseikiJan 11, 2018 5:12 PM
Jan 11, 2018 5:15 PM
Dec 2011
youseiki said:
tetragramat said:

Nah, even the famous Violet Garden is being thrashed by senseless hate to Kyo Ani, which is not even logical at all...

Though the anime is not really good compared to the Web Novel especially the Art and the Sound which is chaotic during the incantations, but the Gaming Interface is attractive for me.

I know people tend to get BS, but some of you guys who've read Death March were actually defending the Source Material which is the Web Novel, but not the Anime.

I actually like the art style. It's different, but I like it. I feel like the art style suits DM.

I believe sound during incarnations was sounding chaotic intentionaly, because if you look at the story, there is reason why the incarnation make such strange sounds and it may be even explained in this seanson after Sato starts learning magic.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2018

146 by RamonDehon »»
Mar 16, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2018

122 by lostinursheets »»
Mar 13, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2018

144 by Forum »»
Feb 10, 11:44 AM

» Isekai Animes are going to start needing Bechdel Tests

Talamare - Nov 8, 2023

14 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 26, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2018

91 by Seabury »»
Oct 28, 2023 6:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.