Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 21, 2017 4:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, this episode was interesting especially focusing on Mio and the others with their ongoing lives.

Exam time also came around for school. I find it interesting at how realistic they made that exam session - the amount of vivid details, backgrounds, movements, etc. Of course, Eita still had thoughts about his friends while all this is going on.

One more episode to go...
Dec 21, 2017 5:13 AM

Apr 2010
So the built up for next week is done now the question is how will things turn out.
Judging from the reactions of the characters the results are clear but now the thing that maters most is what will happen with their relationships.
It looks like Izumi will be walking away with one of the girls the question is who.
As for Morikawa the way she strikes me is the type of person who is pretty indecisive but she will probably get a boyfriend pretty fast ones she enters university.
Souma on the other hand not to sure about him as it looks now he will be single at the end of the anime but we will have to wait and see.
Dec 21, 2017 5:51 AM
Aug 2010
I really wonder how this will end now that apparently the three of them passed/got a price, I don't know how the system for entry to an university works in Japan, but for the way it is shown, If Eita passes the exam his recommendation would be nulled? or can he decide which one to take, allowing them to end up in the same university (Joei).
Dec 21, 2017 6:01 AM
Apr 2009
This episode suggested that Morikawa doesn't have romantic feelings for Haruto at all, and that she only proposed the "let's wait until I get settled in to college" idea because she believes he will probably find someone else to fall in love with in the meantime. I understand the logic - she's trying to bring things to a slow, gradual conclusion because she thinks that will result in minimal pain - but this has the potential to backfire tremendously if Haruto really does wait for her.
Dec 21, 2017 6:25 AM
Sep 2013
damn it, all the 3 passed their respective 'exam' and both of their friend now realized that one's changing the university choice because of the other.

it's been quite a good show so far so i'm kinda curious how do they choose to end the story
Dec 21, 2017 11:29 AM

Nov 2013
Not so bad... yet.
It would be good to know if Eita's recommendation is still valid though.
Also Haruto knew everything right after they took the exam and (apparently) didn't tell anyone, what a nice pal to have.
Dec 21, 2017 12:01 PM

Jul 2015
The whole "I'll confess if I can do this other thing" is kinda annoying but luckily they did pass.
Dec 21, 2017 1:42 PM

Jan 2013
I really wonder if, in the japanese system, when you get your 1st choice, all your others are nulled (like Eita's recommandation into Joei...)...
It would be such a sad and weird ending if, after all this, they just switched Universities because they wanted to be secretive... :/
Dec 21, 2017 2:31 PM
Mar 2016
direct to bad ending
hope Souma and Morikawa become Agent to pass the fact
and they can save both of them
:|

Rimazu said:
I really wonder if, in the japanese system, when you get your 1st choice, all your others are nulled (like Eita's recommandation into Joei...)...
It would be such a sad and weird ending if, after all this, they just switched Universities because they wanted to be secretive... :/
on my county, normally for recommendation official register always together with exam, so who already got recommendation must choose do official register or exam
but i dont know how japanese system work
hope they still has hope to together on same daigaku :|
NdanHMDec 21, 2017 2:43 PM
Dec 21, 2017 3:39 PM

Jun 2015
Looks like everyone passed their exams. Congrats to them. Izumi doesn't know Natsume changed her application. One more episode left. I'm curious how it's going to end.
Dec 21, 2017 5:07 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Eita's little smirk, i honestly don't know how to interpret it. Could go either way with that.

Both Natsume and Komiya got their wishes.

It's gonna be an interesting finale, i'm somewhat sure that if Eita actually got in, he will change opinion and take the recommendation for Joei for Natsume.

Komiya might just take the loss and not stay in Eita/Natsume's way.
Dec 21, 2017 5:19 PM
Dec 2017
Plot twist. Eita x Mio's sister(forgot her name)
Dec 21, 2017 6:24 PM

Dec 2017
The final episode will be really interesting. Cant wait for it.

i like avocados on toast 
Dec 21, 2017 6:52 PM
Apr 2015
To be completely honest, I think Eita failed. I'm usually really sharp on reading facial expressions and I'm putting my money on the fact that he failed.
Saiyan_Prince said:
I've never cheated on someone before, but I've been cheated on. And let me tell you, it hurts like a bitch. If you don't want to be with someone, please just go ahead and end it before you even think about looking for that someone else. Don't wait and find that person in order to line it up first and then just move from one relationship to the next without even pausing. I honestly don't understand how people can be heartless enough to cheat on someone.
Dec 21, 2017 7:24 PM

Jan 2014
Yasu said:
To be completely honest, I think Eita failed. I'm usually really sharp on reading facial expressions and I'm putting my money on the fact that he failed.

I honestly he hoped he failed tbh.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Dec 21, 2017 7:46 PM

Nov 2007
Next episode's gonna be confession time! At least someone's gonna get heartbroken. And I know who would that be. Cannot say I will be overjoyed or too sad about the outcomes. I liked Tsuki ga Kirei way better and still think it was THE standout romance anime of the year with Net-juu no Susume a close second.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 21, 2017 7:54 PM

Apr 2008
This whole anxiety about entrance exams, that takes me back. I shudder by even thinking about it :/
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Dec 21, 2017 7:55 PM

Jan 2008
Very obvious how it's going to end even if they end up going to different schools. Izumi will reject Komiya for sure as he's still into Natsume and he's taking the exam for her supposedly first choice to be with her. Komiya has no chance whatsoever and she knows that. Sad as I like Komiya more but we should all expect this outcome in such series.

Maybe Haruto will end up with Yoriko eventually? Remember when Hazuki asked Yoriko if there is someone she likes and she didn't deny it? What if it's Haruto but she keeps it to herself because she knows of his feelings for Hazuki. We'll just wait and see.

Izumi/Natsume will happen. I don't see any other outcome.
Dec 21, 2017 8:07 PM

Jan 2013
i've said this on another episode and i'll say it again here....oh boy
Dec 21, 2017 8:37 PM

Jan 2014
Welp the big finale is next week is coming soon, and I wonder who will end up with who O.o

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Dec 21, 2017 8:45 PM
Apr 2016
ok if Komiya won the photography competition she will confess and will get rejected

Mio cleared the exams and if somehow Eita also manages to go to different college

will they go for long distance relationship just like tsuki ga kirei did ?
Dec 21, 2017 8:51 PM

May 2016
1 more episode to go! I wonder how will they end this story. Also I don't think that Eta x Natsumi is 100% conform because anythings can happen like in school days.... hahaha

Dec 21, 2017 8:55 PM
Apr 2016
DrCasey said:
This episode suggested that Morikawa doesn't have romantic feelings for Haruto at all, and that she only proposed the "let's wait until I get settled in to college" idea because she believes he will probably find someone else to fall in love with in the meantime. I understand the logic - she's trying to bring things to a slow, gradual conclusion because she thinks that will result in minimal pain - but this has the potential to backfire tremendously if Haruto really does wait for her.

Well Eta gave him advice to stay in touch and regularly visit her
that's better tbh
Dec 21, 2017 8:56 PM
Apr 2016
Adib_Fikri said:
1 more episode to go! I wonder how will they end this story. Also I don't think that Eta x Natsumi is 100% conform because anythings can happen like in school days.... hahaha

Bro School Days on a different level
its similar the recent anime called ousama game
both are shit XD
Dec 21, 2017 9:01 PM
Mar 2015
I liked what Eita and Ena said to each other at the beginning. He wants her to win and she wants him to pass the test even knowing that their succeeding in those efforts are against their own interests.
Dec 21, 2017 9:09 PM

May 2016
AsT5 said:
Adib_Fikri said:

Bro School Days on a different level
its similar the recent anime called ousama game
both are shit XD

haha couldn't agree more Bro XD

Dec 21, 2017 9:10 PM
Oct 2013
I'm glad they brought the great animation back for this episode, it really enhanced the experience! I'm team Komiya but I really don't think its going to happen :( Can we just fast forward to next week?!?!
Dec 21, 2017 9:21 PM
Jul 2011
What if they pull a Gamers ending, where they have a stupid misunderstanding where Eita goes to Natsume's 1st choice, and Natsume goes to Eita's first choice...
Dec 21, 2017 9:23 PM

Aug 2016
Have a feeling that Eita failed, so Mio and Eita are probably going to both end up at Joei.

バカ
I'm not smart, I just wear glasses
"Anime is just Japanese Cartoons, Cartoons are just Western Anime"
☁ н є ѕ ι т α т ι σ и ☁
Dec 21, 2017 9:32 PM

Nov 2017
Eita's smile (the one after seeing his result) really did look like a "Well, damn, I failed."
Dec 21, 2017 10:04 PM

Sep 2013
Studying looks so painful, good thing I passed all my sht with minimal effort.
Eita can still cancel his choice so they better tell each other soon.
Dec 21, 2017 10:54 PM

Jan 2011
not gonna lie just really happy how nice this episode look despite it being quite stressful lol,good job to the staff for pull through all the nightmare-ish production.

Eita's smile could be interpreted in many different ways
Dec 21, 2017 11:24 PM

May 2015
Hehe, nice job with the test taking. Really adds the thrill...and memories of taking tests...

Eita said that he will admit his feelings if he passes so....

If he passes, Natsume wins.
If he fails, Komiya wins because he won't confess to Natsume.

Well the worst case scenario is the "You are both my wings" ending, but that's very unlikely to happen.

Well nothing is set in stone. Anything can happen. All we can do now is wait...
Dec 21, 2017 11:33 PM

Dec 2015
#TEAMKOMIYAAAAAAA

Dec 21, 2017 11:33 PM

Apr 2013
Lol. In the midst of all the trash, did they completely forget about Yoriko? Are we gonna find out who she likes or what? I care about her more than pretty much every girl that isn't Komiya.

Plus, it's not like you're providing anything of substance with the Natsume story. You get a nice little summary of what's to come episodes ahead and she's still got the personality of your average cardboard box. Yoriko could've had 2-3 full episodes and you would've still gotten the same amount of significant content the Natsume portion of the story has to offer. Wouldn't have to fight to stay awake through that one either.

It is what it is. I'm sure there's a crowd of people watching that like watching Natsume breath for 5 minutes or something.

Plus the more screentime you give Natsume, the more of a chance you give her to fall in love with the next guy to make eye contact with her. Pine Jam better chill.
SJ7izmDec 22, 2017 12:03 AM
Dec 22, 2017 12:05 AM

Apr 2015
I really liked the subtle way that Morikawa and Natsume became friends over the span of 2-3 episodes. To me, Natsume seemed like the jealous type, so this seems like part of the "good ending" progression of figuring out what she really wanted.

Also is it just me or is this OST one of the best of the year?

Explaining my scoring system would take more than 650 characters.
Dec 22, 2017 12:23 AM
Dec 2017
I have to admit the exam taking process really hits home. Looking forward to how this ends.
Dec 22, 2017 1:33 AM

Mar 2011
Eita obviously failed

I don't see him showing emotion when he pass

Dec 22, 2017 1:34 AM

Mar 2011
Tarotist said:
Hehe, nice job with the test taking. Really adds the thrill...and memories of taking tests...

Eita said that he will admit his feelings if he passes so....

If he passes, Natsume wins.
If he fails, Komiya wins because he won't confess to Natsume.

Well the worst case scenario is the "You are both my wings" ending, but that's very unlikely to happen.

Well nothing is set in stone. Anything can happen. All we can do now is wait...

Natsume will confess though since she passed the exam so its really up to Eita on who will he choose

Dec 22, 2017 2:14 AM
Mar 2016
I really enjoy this episode 😁. #TeamNatsume forever
Dec 22, 2017 2:16 AM

Oct 2015
I really love the atmospheric vibe this show gives. Paired up with a drama/romance plot that resonates with it. 5/5 this episode can't wait for the finale. Hope it would work out for both of them
Dec 22, 2017 2:21 AM

Apr 2016
Nice episode. Not bad. They improved a lot on the art, and builds up for the ending. They better do it well.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Dec 22, 2017 2:22 AM

Jul 2012
So Ena won and Natsume passed, Eita probably didn't pass and it wasn't shown that Haruto told him about Natsume's first choice. I wonder then why didn't pass and i assume that the exam must be easier than the one to Joei + wasn't he destroying tests while preparing. Well that leaves the confession part.
Dec 22, 2017 2:52 AM

Apr 2012
I understand that Natsume is the girl who will obviously win, but the existence of the Komiya and the weak elaboration of the first make this for me another generic school romance. I do not understand why Japanese authors prefer to make us regret loser girl, than admire the central couple.

Dec 22, 2017 3:39 AM
Sep 2015
Coronmira said:
Eita's smile (the one after seeing his result) really did look like a "Well, damn, I failed."

That's what I think as well!
Dec 22, 2017 4:01 AM
Dec 2017
Its obvious: Eita and Natsume going to end up with each other.

If we looked from the start, Komiya was never in the picture as there is no love triangle for Eita. Komiya has feeling for Eita and not vice versa.

And Eita and Natsume knows each other from their childhood so It is pretty obvious now after this episode.
Dec 22, 2017 4:53 AM

Dec 2014
Nooo... they both are happy..but.... final episode to go
Dec 22, 2017 5:12 AM
Jun 2014
imransilvake said:
Its obvious: Eita and Natsume going to end up with each other.

If we looked from the start, Komiya was never in the picture as there is no love triangle for Eita. Komiya has feeling for Eita and not vice versa.

And Eita and Natsume knows each other from their childhood so It is pretty obvious now after this episode.

Yes, but Natsume was always into Haruto since day one, and suddenly just changed her mind. There is nothing less interesting than chasing a girl who chases another man. Komiya ftw.
Dec 22, 2017 5:14 AM
Feb 2016
I fear for the last episode. Why would they go through such a pointless misunderstanding plot line that either goes nowhere or ruins the ending?
Dec 22, 2017 5:29 AM

Aug 2013
I just hope that he will end with Natsume. I don't hate Komiya tho, but it has to be Natsume.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

112 by DeBritto »»
Apr 13, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2017

354 by OtsuksRiinko29 »»
Apr 3, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

145 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

111 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Just Because! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2017

134 by Haru_2806 »»
Mar 17, 12:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.