Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jan 3, 2019 8:36 PM

May 2013
TouchxMe said:
Hey anyone already watch this
Are there have ntr on it
Causes i dont like ntr

Nope. It's very wholesome lol you should watch it C:
Jan 17, 2019 3:05 AM

Jun 2015
I hope it has kiss scene
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 31, 2019 4:30 PM
Mar 2018
That was a nice ending. Quite a subtle happy end, but still very good. Would've wished it had gotten any prize at the crunchyroll-awards, especially for the intro and outro songs. Loved them, but the cringeyroll awards are only for the highest bidders and this show didn't scream too loud...

But a rainbow without rain and who could even sleep with the light f a full moon in your eyes?? How cliché can you get?
Feb 8, 2019 6:23 AM

Aug 2017
This anime was ok. Couple of geeky adults acting like teenagers. Koiwai was more mature and charming. Morioka not very pretty compared to usual anime girls.
Mar 12, 2019 9:58 PM
Aug 2017
Awwww, that was a decent ending for real! They showed some characters in some of the eps but they really aint done anything huh. 10/10 show for me, enjoyed it.
Mar 23, 2019 4:00 AM
Jun 2017
Would've been perfect with a kiss, but not gonna complain this was enjoyable.
Apr 9, 2019 2:34 AM

Aug 2015
Ahhh.. Love this story.. 9/10 i cant wait Season II
Jun 2, 2019 9:40 AM

Apr 2019
This was a very enjoyable show. Hopefully, there's material and a push for a 2nd season to be made.
Jun 14, 2019 8:08 AM

Apr 2009
Surprisingly enjoyed this simplistic yet entertaining anime. It's refreshing to watch an anime with a plot that flows well and characters developing at a decent pace. Also bonus points for lack of filler and cringe fanservice.

To the children that claim that the main characters don't 'act their age', well... you're in for one hell of a surprise when you guys grow up.
Jul 15, 2019 6:44 PM
Jul 2018
Sorry folks, the way I really enjoyed Welcome to the NHK fully and suffered a lot whilst watching Net-juu is the most unfathomable thing i ever feel in my weeaboo phase. I'm gonna try the manga of this anime someday if I ever feel masochistic. (or perhaps unironically enjoy it, who knows?)
Jul 29, 2019 11:01 AM

May 2016
that was such a cringefest anime. besides the assinine them finding each other in real life and in 2 games I couldn't stand the awkwardness between them to. it was horrific. went from a 7 to a 5.
Sep 28, 2019 11:38 PM
Jul 2018
my reaction after finishing this from what i remember
Jan 5, 2020 9:16 AM

Sep 2018
man what a disappointing ending, a good reminder to myself about why I don't watch romcoms
Jan 18, 2020 1:16 PM

Oct 2019
Enjoyed this show a lot more than I actually expected. Well done and a solid 8/10 in terms of enjoyment. Kinda sad it ended with this - I would have loved to see those two on more dates and such, because I liked their clumsy and quite endearing chemistry. Well, very fun ride nontheless. I am glad, they didnt go for the triangle they kind of teased, because that would have tanked my enjoyment (personally I am not a big fan of NTR-ish stuff in romance).
Feb 9, 2020 5:34 AM

Apr 2013
Koiwai is a real bro, I hoped that he wouldn't turn out to be a rival. Morimori might be one of the cutest characters I've seen so far, I think every nerd wants a girlfriend like that. Sakurai is just the luckiest dude alive. Quite literally if you think about all the coincidences that brought them together.

A really cute anime, started with the MMO comedy route and then slowly dived more into a romance. I enjoyed both parts of it. 7/10
May 2, 2020 4:33 AM

Jul 2017
well i was hoping for some kissing scene or confession... none... but i enjoy it fun ep
"Where ever you are in this world. I will always going to find you.."

"Who cares if we can't see any sunshine, I want you more than any Blue Sky.."

"I hope you'll remember me, even just a little bit.."

"Even if the world is destroyed, I still want to see your smile again.."

"I'm the one who lived my life just to meet you, just like cherry blossoms waiting for the spring.."

May 25, 2020 4:38 PM

May 2015
God this is my 5th re-watch of this series and its still SO GOOD!!!!! Barely any series like it. We need more romance anime about adults.

Dam I love that ending where their characters are watching them leave they turn around. It makes me think of all the characters Ive played as in many different games.

Morioka and Sakurai are SO ADORABLE!!!!!! So cute, I love them!

Love this series to death, its one of my top 3 favourite romance anime. I love innocent wholesome romances like this.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 18, 2020 8:43 AM

Jan 2019
It was really fun to watch!
I finished it and went to the manga only to be disappointed...
the anime is way better, funnier, and more enjoyable for me
I hoped for more episodes though .. :(
Jun 21, 2020 9:47 PM

Oct 2016
This is a very nice final episode. No concrete conclusion but still a sweet ending. It has its fair share of funny, intimate, and kawaii moments. Moriko and Sakurai awkwardly growing closer made it obvious that both of them are very shy, and their confessions always end up failures, but never badly.

I've posted a bunch of screenshots. Be careful opening the spoilers if you're not using wi-fi.

A wild Cubone appeared! Did anyone realize it?

Adorable Morimori talking to the drying machine. Because she was afraid of her undergarments being seen by Sakurai, she decided to do the drying herself.

Giving Morimori an oversized parka, the perverted Sakurai ended up staring at Moriko's body, which attracted her suspicion.

A failed confession, interrupted by Morimori's rumbling stomach.

Getting help from Morimori in the kitchen, Sakurai admired her beauty.

And the food they made looked so tasty.

An intimate moment, as Sakurai wiped Morimori's tears with his sweater sleeve. Also another confession chance, which was interrupted by the friendly drying machine.

Sakurai managed to build up courage to confess, only to be interrupted by noisy children, but he kept going by improvising and ended well.

Hayashi and Lily happily worked together with the guild members, much to Kanbe's confusion, since he knows that Hayashi is Moriko, but doesn't know that Lily is Sakurai.

Hayashi and Lily (or Moriko and Sakurai) having a sweet moment, looking at the same moon.

Koiwai supports Sakurai and Moriko's relationship. What a nice bro!

A symbolic moment of Hayashi and Lily. Having served their purpose of getting Moriko and Sakurai together, boths of them couples made their separate ways.
Also Morimori's funny "I'm going to take a step forward" moment, leading to her toppling over her high heels, due to her (apparently) not getting used to them, which Sakurai easily caught, and lead to an awkward holding hands situation. Embarassed, he tried to keep holding her hands, which was pretty bold. Being embarassed herself, she squeeze his hand back, making jolt of electricity crawled up his spine, embarassing him more.
This one has many pictures, so be careful.

Looking through the end credit movie, I realized that Koiwai's avatar is apparently based on this hot blonde named Lailah.

Overall, it's a beautiful series. So sad that there are only 10 episodes. Would love to see more of the characters in future possible shows.
Jun 21, 2020 9:52 PM

Oct 2016
DarknessReality said:
God this is my 5th re-watch of this series and its still SO GOOD!!!!! Barely any series like it. We need more romance anime about adults.

Dam I love that ending where their characters are watching them leave they turn around. It makes me think of all the characters Ive played as in many different games.

Morioka and Sakurai are SO ADORABLE!!!!!! So cute, I love them!

Love this series to death, its one of my top 3 favourite romance anime. I love innocent wholesome romances like this.

Agree!!

dark0777 said:
It was really fun to watch!
I finished it and went to the manga only to be disappointed...
the anime is way better, funnier, and more enjoyable for me
I hoped for more episodes though .. :(

Maybe you're doing things the wrong way. Maybe you need to read first then watch.
Aug 3, 2020 12:22 AM

Jun 2020
omg the first 8mins reminded me so much of my ex & i we did the exact same things on our "first date" that was cute with her looking through his game account etc only it didn't end up so PG-13 lmao what was that are they adults or kids they are literally alone together on a rainy day & she even took a shower & they clearly have romantic interest just what is that it's not like it's the first time they met either why are they soooooo shy they are like....30.. even if you're an introvert i mean...............that's just whaaack i mean a few episodes of all that shy BS was fine but we're like at the end of it alr lmao it was overly awkward

the lily & hayashi reflection bit was so cute

anyway 10 episodes is way too short! :( what happened to the other characters & they showed their real life selves as well i want to know what happens to lilac & kanbe too :(

glad there's at least an OVA! i actually watched the OVA by accident before watching the first episode i saw the first part was yuuta helping her move into a new apartment i think. can't wait to watch it!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Dec 19, 2020 7:02 PM

Apr 2016
Cute little show! I enjoyed every bit of it. There were a few minor flaws in the narrative but they were easily overlooked by me because of how fking adorable the anime was.

Good stuff. 6/10.
Feb 5, 2021 10:33 AM
Jul 2018
underrated gem tho pacing was quite fast and didn't really get closure on some things but doesn't affect the overall theme..it does what its intended to do very well 10/10
ps reading others' takes saying they aren't 'adult' or 'mature' enough is just so dumb, like did u even watch the whole thing? yuuta was adopted and friendless due to being lonely n bullied during childhood, moriko is shown as a single NEET woman in her 30s w/ low self esteem and an overthinker.They just happen to be able to openly share their vulnerabilities w/ each other without getting judgemental about it which makes them more mature and humane if anything
removed-userFeb 5, 2021 11:04 AM
Mar 5, 2021 2:47 PM
Nov 2019
i really think this was a good anime accept for all the cliches 9/10
Mar 14, 2021 7:15 AM

Jul 2008
So she recovered her bad lifestyle by... accepting it? Cute show but I would've liked to see them go beyond the constant embarrassment from anything hinting at romance.
Mar 24, 2021 9:58 PM

Jan 2016
Man 10 episodes was not enough. Needed more romance. Still very enjoyable for me. 9/10

May 7, 2021 12:26 PM
Jun 2015
YES BOYSSS
Just the perfect wholesome little show I needed :)
So happy I found this anime and watched it :D
I need moreeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Sad that the manga is discounted, but maybe there is hope.....
Well only a kiss and full confession would made this a 10/10, so I give it a 9/10 even though Ep 10 was pretty much an indirect confession but you know how these romcom anime are xD
Can't wait to watch the OVA/Ep11 :D
I believe in Moriko Morioka superiority lol Waifu!
9/10(10/10 for the wholesomeness)
May 11, 2021 4:33 PM

Nov 2019
I like all the characters in this anime but to me, Koiwai was without a doubt the best character, he was fun, silly and annoying I just can't get enough of him.
Jul 18, 2021 12:55 PM
Nov 2019
I am confused at the end of episode 10 they mention episode 11 ??

God damn it I wanna see them together and dating
Getting married and having socially awkward kids lol 😆

Finally a rom com about people around my age group lol
Aug 4, 2021 11:51 PM
Jun 2012
It's definitely adorable how pure and awkward they are, but I was hoping for a kiss or at least an embrace. Other than that it was a fine episode, and cute as absolute hell.

The ending where she resolved to move forward... while it was nice and a good lesson, it did absolutely nothing to resolve the initial problem - the issues that caused her to leave her job and become a NEET in the first place. Morimori hasn't worked through those issues yet and is most likely not ready to return to that toxic Japanese work setting yet. If she's not careful she could wind up in exactly the same situation again in the future. But I guess if Sakurai is there to listen and help her through it, that could be a big difference. Knowing that you're not alone can be a great comfort.
Aug 6, 2021 4:26 AM

Dec 2020
this entire episode ive just been shouting "JUST DATE ALREADYYYYY" to my screen

are they really just gonna end it like that tho??? are you serious?????? what about lilac and kanbe? what about fat guy we never got to find out who he was. are they not gonna tell their friends? what about best wingman koiwai? there Is an ova tho so ill check that out i guess. im pretty satisfied with the ending tho, just would want to see a more clear one
Aug 16, 2021 12:43 AM

Feb 2019
These two are really cute ^^

An enjoyable series, and one that exceeded my initial expectations. 8/10.
Sep 21, 2021 10:52 PM

Apr 2020
I really liked this episode, but the washing machine and the kids were interrupting an important moment for Sakurai and Morioka.
Oct 18, 2021 2:56 PM
Aug 2021
Very decent show, but even though it was short it felt too slow to me for the most part. 6/10.
Oct 22, 2021 2:07 PM

Jul 2008
I really enjoyed this show,
but dayuuuum how lonely I feel to be just like Morioka but playing MMO all alone
*crying in sabishii-ness*
Nov 1, 2021 4:22 AM

May 2020
Well, the ending is so great. I like it when it didn't come to fully romance in this anime just semi-romance. Based on my reality, this anime bring a good vibes. Love it. Glad they be honest each other to. And the awkward moment both of them is such warmful. This is good for real.
Jan 9, 2022 2:02 AM

Apr 2020
cainael said:
I really enjoyed this show,
but dayuuuum how lonely I feel to be just like Morioka but playing MMO all alone
*crying in sabishii-ness*

I'll play with you! No problem!
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Jan 9, 2022 2:04 AM

Apr 2020
Really nice but also cliché anime. I managed to see who everyone was way before their reveal. Seeing Cloud Strife playing a cute girl in an MMO was very funny. 6/10.
ZER0PTJan 9, 2022 2:08 AM
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Jul 3, 2022 4:57 AM

Feb 2012
Surprisingly enjoyable. Unoriginal, but the elements were well put together, with a good opening music (I rarely enjoy those) and a great performance from Mamiko Noto - she did her usual cooing style, but Morika had a wide range of emotions which were well acted.

The plot contrivances were properly done. If you have convenient coincidences, go totally nuts with them to destroy any expectation of realism. It was obvious from the beginning that we shouldn't expect anything but silly twists and turns, which is why they weren't annoying. It's easier to look past them in a comedy than anything dramatic. The last couple of episodes were less enjoyable, since there was just a lot of blushing and hesitation to milk more tension out of a situation where the romance was already inevitable. Otherwise the length was good.

A nice way to spend a Sunday morning, although I might not remember the show 6 months from now.
Jul 15, 2022 7:35 PM
Feb 2022
No estuvo mal, aunque me hubiese gustado algo mas. Tal vez el OVA satisfaga mi deseo.
Jul 18, 2022 11:41 PM

Sep 2018
That was not too bad, way more cliche than what I anticipated with it's tropes and conveniences, but enjoyable nevertheless. They did a lot in just ten measly episodes which I appreciate. Not sure how I feel about promoting the NEET life though, there was no "recovery" to speak of lol, I suppose if you can still somehow stay independent. 7/10 overall.
Sep 1, 2022 9:25 AM
May 2021
This was such a satisfying series to watch. Moriko was so goddam adorable ❤ and funny 😂😂
Oct 28, 2022 5:38 AM
Jun 2017
It was mix of realstic and Happy Ending in my opinion
Oct 28, 2022 2:06 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
First time rewatching, and I freakin’ loved it this time around too!

For some reason, I’d been having the urge to binge this show for a couple weeks now, and I’m glad I finally got around to doing it. It’s been a while since I’ve been able to watch about 4 hrs of anime episodes non-stop, so that’s cool too.

Something about the relationship between the two is just so good. Obviously too cliche and convenient but despite that, so beautiful and engaging. I just couldn’t grinning when Sakurai-san grasped her hand and wouldn’t let go, ‘bout darn time!

Ah, I really want a continuation of this series…
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 3, 2022 1:15 AM

Sep 2017
nice anime, just normal romance anime ig.
8/10

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Nov 16, 2022 7:20 PM

Oct 2022
The characters were so likeable and  the humor was on point too. The whole thing felt very wholesome and sweet without getting too heavy handed, and I'm so happy to see a more adult story get told in anime.

Jan 16, 2023 1:41 AM
Dec 2022
The big finale. Decent ending.
Feb 23, 2023 8:02 PM
Jan 2021
bruh. that was dope.
Aug 10, 2023 2:47 AM
Aug 2022
so what happened to ep 11
Jan 6, 4:28 PM
Nov 2022
epic gamer moment
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2017

178 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2017

186 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
Mar 29, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2017

155 by Forum »»
Feb 15, 8:23 AM

» The kind of ending I really hate

mufarari - Feb 7

4 by Musanka »»
Feb 9, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Net-juu no Susume Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2017

121 by Archean-Return »»
Jan 25, 3:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.