Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Sep 23, 2017 2:23 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
These cat characters in the series really can be tricky to deal with...

Idk why but this didn't feel so much like a finale but felt more like any other episode. The cave exploration did have a chilling feeling to it though.
Rinne seems to really care about Sakura's well-being by the way he reacted.

Sep 23, 2017 5:45 AM

Upon Matsugo's invitation, Rinne going to school festival, which he's afraid of. Wow, unique chef?? lol @ "Rinne, Sakura, and Others" lol @ Orpheus story all of the sudden for the ghost house. Lots of trap, and it gave Rinne and Sakura chance. Thought so, Matsugo got something in mind. He's waiting for them to separate. She doesn't get scared, though. Because of the holes, both Rinne and Sakura are more conscious of each other.

Wow, the food is not good?!

Everyone (or rather, all important characters) at the end and that illustration by the mangaka!!

Was hoping for next season announcement, but nothing for now (hoping a bit there will be announced in future issues), 3 seasons are the limit for NHK's anime (Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle had 3 seasons total, too, so far)?
Modified by tsubasalover, Sep 25, 2017 10:28 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Sep 23, 2017 12:28 PM

Can you walk back with that rule?

And everyone is here because its last week.
Into the Internet!

Sep 23, 2017 1:01 PM

ah rokodo and Mamiya focused episode..nice episode ....until next time

Sep 23, 2017 1:50 PM
Sakura was convinced that Rinne would choose food over her and was glad when he actually turned back for her. The directors trolled us at the end into thinking that Sakura and Rinne would actually have a picnic

I wonder if it will get a 4th cour since there is still much to be adapted i

Sep 23, 2017 3:36 PM

That's it?
Really?
This is final episode?
They gonna end it just like that?
No next season announcement?
Doesn't feel like last one it was just normal episode.
Well... this was pretty good with all these RinnexSakura moments, but I wanted more for them if this is really end.

Sep 23, 2017 4:51 PM

Makes sense they'd end it like that, if that's really the 'last' episode. Pretty clever in my opinion.

Sep 23, 2017 7:33 PM

so...i hope the group ending doesnt indicates that there'll be no more

Sep 23, 2017 8:12 PM

Mamiya Sakura getting stepped on isn't something I'd ever expect to actually happen. Is that the most slapstick she's ever received?

Here's hoping for a fourth season one day.

Sep 23, 2017 10:41 PM
Anime Moderator
Fun last episode! Was hilarious when Tsubasa, Renge, and Rokumon were carried away by the spirits XD The rules of the haunted house were definitely savage, causing couples to break up. At least Sakura isn't like other girls haha. Really liked the Rinne and Sakura scenes in this episode.

It does seem like it's the last episode of Kyoukai no Rinne ever, given that there's no next scene announcement like the first two seasons did. It would be a bit sad if that's the case, to never see the cast's antics again, but I also don't mind too much lol. Can't say I've actually enjoyed every episode, although most of them were still entertaining and usually got at least one or two chuckles out of me. Still, I would definitely watch a fourth season if it ever happens!

Sep 24, 2017 1:17 AM

Don't know how to feel after seeing how they portrayed Orpheus' rule in the show since it's a very sad story of my country's mythology but I won't deny that I didn't laugh. Matsugo truly reached a new low to get Rokudo though. All those breakups, damn. Sad to see that they didn't announce another season since it's a pretty enjoyable show to kill time but I guess no one expected 3 seasons from this. 7/10 as always.

Sep 24, 2017 3:52 AM
tingy said:
Fun last episode! Was hilarious when Tsubasa, Renge, and Rokumon were carried away by the spirits XD The rules of the haunted house were definitely savage, causing couples to break up. At least Sakura isn't like other girls haha. Really liked the Rinne and Sakura scenes in this episode.

It does seem like it's the last episode of Kyoukai no Rinne ever, given that there's no next scene announcement like the first two seasons did. It would be a bit sad if that's the case, to never see the cast's antics again, but I also don't mind too much lol. Can't say I've actually enjoyed every episode, although most of them were still entertaining and usually got at least one or two chuckles out of me. Still, I would definitely watch a fourth season if it ever happens!

I hope for a bd/dvd or another ''Sabato's interview'' 4th season announcement
good or bad , Kyoukai no Rinne with 7/10,is better than many adaptations - in the past seasons
Modified by guitareco, Sep 24, 2017 7:45 AM

Sep 24, 2017 7:15 AM

Decent ending for this third season. 4th season when?
HESTIAAPPROVES

Sep 24, 2017 2:45 PM

So... that's it then? No new season coming? Such a shame, all the remainingly unadapted material could easily fill two more seasons :(
Such is the fate of Rumiko Takahashi adaptions, I guess...

I'll miss the anime. I actually don't think the anime is as fun as the manga, but it still has plenty of charm and I enjoyed every bit of it. The anime actually got better as it went on, so good job on that!

Now to wait for the next manga volume to release.

Sep 24, 2017 11:27 PM

Season 4 Please omg 😭 💔

Sep 25, 2017 9:35 AM
Apparently there is an announcement in the final cast picture which was drawn by RT that this is the final episode of Rinne

Sep 25, 2017 9:47 PM

so... is this the "end end" of Rinne series?

Gonna miss this series, was funny to watch.
Nothing Here

Sep 26, 2017 3:05 AM

Always a fun show. Really liked all the stuff with Rinne's mother this season. In fact, I'd say that was the best part this season.
And Sawashiro Miyuki joined the cast, which was music to the ears.

landofthekwt said:
Apparently there is an announcement in the final cast picture which was drawn by RT that this is the final episode of Rinne

Seems like that might be it, yeah. With the way it ended and that final card drawn by her, it looks like that's all. I'm a little sad, but hey, we got 75 episodes of Rinne. Great run!

Sep 28, 2017 10:44 PM

YES!!!!!! KUROMITSU IS BACK IN THE LAST EPISODE! She looking so fine.
Hold up. Mamiya Sakura was behind Rinne and Renge was behind Jumonji when they entered, but then you see that they switched.
Jumonji with the "Say hi!"
Baka Jumonji turned around.
lol at Renge getting taken.
lol at them hearing Matsugo's creep laugh.
lol You should know Mamiya Sakura has no emotion.
LMAO They took Rokumon.
lol at Mamiya Sakura falling and Matsugo grabbing Rinne. So gay.
Oh shit! Rinne stepped on Mamiya Sakura. LMAO at her at head and eyes. I wasn't expecting that.
LMAO She still got it on her head.
lol at Rinne getting taken.
Kuromitsu looking so fine.
lol at that ending with everyone showing up. Also, they played the instrumental to the 1st OP.

And that was the end. I knew there was a reason KEYTALK came back to perform the OP. The song sounded like the show was ending. Then the fake Rinne x Mamiya Sakura ED theme. lol

With that said...lol at the amount of comments. Where did some of you guys come from? Anyway, I'll miss my waifu's, Kuromitsu and Ageha.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Sep 30, 2017 4:59 PM

The story about Orpheus being told through singing was funny!
Rinne and Sakura are more important than "the others" lol
I'm not gonna lie, Matsugo's plan was elaborate.
Sakura falling into holes wasn't as funny until Rinne unknowingly stepped on her head XD
Glad the last ep was RinnexSakura centric, they always have short but cute moments together <3
If they get another season in the future, I'll be sure to watch it :)

Oct 2, 2017 7:40 AM
I wish some time by next April, a 4th season will be announced...
Gonna miss these ragtags so much.

Oct 4, 2017 8:10 AM
Mormegil said:
Always a fun show. Really liked all the stuff with Rinne's mother this season. In fact, I'd say that was the best part this season.
And Sawashiro Miyuki joined the cast, which was music to the ears.

landofthekwt said:

Seems like that might be it, yeah. With the way it ended and that final card drawn by her, it looks like that's all. I'm a little sad, but hey, we got 75 episodes of Rinne. Great run!

yes ...the art was very different, the opening and ending this season well drawing...

Oct 7, 2017 3:53 PM
sooo I guess there was SOME progress in their relationship in the final episode at least? Well, better than none at all.

Hmm I really hope that final screen was only talking about the last episode of the season and not in general D:

I mean I was surprised that we got 25 episodes three years in a row but I didn't think they'd just end it like that :( Also at this point it I'm kinda used to have a new season of Rinne during the sunny time of the year. It'd be a shame if that's over (;_;)
Modified by Nanashi, Oct 7, 2017 3:56 PM

Dec 28, 2017 9:41 PM

Manga ended a few weeks ago.... I really hope they make another season to cover everything. I really love the cast in this show. The jokes are kinda meh sometimes but I absolutely love how "stupid" a lot of them are. This series is mostly innocent fun. It always just made me feel really good after watching it.

Apr 26, 2018 4:14 PM
nanyatimz said:
I wish some time by next April, a 4th season will be announced...
Gonna miss these ragtags so much.

April =(
(good) news ???

Aug 25, 2018 9:12 AM

The Orpheus x Hades moment was funny.
Matsugo caught Rinne off guard but it all ended great for Rinne and Sakura.