Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 30, 2017 12:23 AM

Apr 2016
GochiUsa & Kiniro Mosaic. They're just too cute...
Aug 30, 2017 1:18 AM

Feb 2015
I don't think I've ever seen someone hate Steins;Gate. Yeah, some people dislike it, but straight up hating it seems rare.
Aug 30, 2017 1:28 AM

Jul 2013
ya_hallo said:
Illyricus said:
You can't hate things that doesn't exists.

But I already see people hating on SAO III.
SAO is an special case, it doesn't counts.
Aug 30, 2017 2:04 AM

Aug 2015
MortalMelancholy said:

SlushMachine said:
but now seriously: I think Psycho-Pass is pretty hard to hate

I hate it for having a crappy season 2.

Season 2 is some crappy other anime that happens to have the same name so I'm not talking about that when I say psycho pass lol
Aug 30, 2017 2:06 AM

Jul 2014
its never impossible bcuz theres always gonna be some1 thats gonna hate on it...
Aug 30, 2017 2:11 AM

Jun 2015
Stripesu said:
I can't say there's really anything I've watched that I haven't seen active haters on or it's too unpopular to rage the machine.

Takamura-sama said:

I DISLIKE FMAB because the story was too predictable and cliche written.

and I think it's impossible to hate Rainbow.. You can't hate something that is a masterpiece

FMAB is about the journey and the characters. Not the ending, which most people could predict. The ending being satisfying was a bad thing?

They fucking
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Aug 30, 2017 3:41 AM

Nov 2012
DoctorWasabi said:
Perfect anime don't exis-

Seriously how can anybody hate One Piece ?

Manga is godlike.

But Toei doesn't do it justice.
Aug 30, 2017 3:46 AM

Feb 2014
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood!!
Bakuman
Clannad
Monster
Terror In Tokyo

Any anime will have haters, it is only natural. But I think these anime have the least chances of being hated because they are "Perfect" for me.

Especially I think MONSTER is the greatest masterpiece ever!!
JoKeR_95Aug 30, 2017 3:53 AM
Aug 30, 2017 4:54 AM

Nov 2016
DoctorWasabi said:
Perfect manga don't exis-

Fixed that for you, so that I can agree with it :P

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 30, 2017 5:50 AM
Feb 2009
zombie_pegasus said:

How can you hate on something so beautiful? It's jut perfect in every way.

OT: "When you try to find something that is everyone's cup of tea you realize that the only option would be water". Something that no one would hate would also be very few people's favourite anime since it would have to cater to the lowest common denominator.

Railgun? Give me a break, worse than Index.
And Index was bad. I still don't get how I still like it.
Aug 30, 2017 5:51 AM

Aug 2014
no such thing exists ..............
Aug 30, 2017 6:27 AM
Feb 2009
topazio said:
Mmm, Non Non Biyori?

Of course it's impossible to find a work which a solid 100% of the public will like it, but there are certain anime that, unless the person already despises or doesn't really care about its genre, I can't imagine they genuinely ~hating~ it. Kinda strong of a word. NNB is not flawless nor anything, but it was a very serene and laid-back tale to watch while sipping a cup of tea. Personally, I believe it would be difficult for someone searching for an easygoing experience to walk out of it completely dissatisfied. But eh, I could be wrong.

Take Lain, for example. It has a dozen reasons for people to hate it, but for a cyberpunk enthusiast to dislike it would come as a big surprise.

I feel like Non Non B isn't hated because people who wouldn't like it know not to watch it.

As a cyberpunk fan, I enjoyed it but it had A LOT of problems that overall made it a good experience but not enough to ever watch it again.

UrbanSpaceman said:
K-On, Aria or any of Miyazaki movies

I dropped Aria, really boring. Wasn't anything to get on my nerves but just can't get invested in it.
I don't know if I'll ever watch K-On, too many raving fans. It will be a disapointment.

CatSoul said:
Amazingly adorable stuff like Bananya and Tonari no Totoro.

Bananya isn't funny. A fail for comedy.

Jack_100HP said:
well i still havent heard someone not getting a boner from TLR

yes but only advantage over hentai is that you an discuss it publicly without saying you watch hentai

stealthMoko said:
Ranma 1/2, Kyoukai no RIN-IE, Sailor Moon (90's), Magic Knight Rayearth, The Slayers, WataMote, Cardcaptor Sakura, some of Futari Wa Precure series, Fruits Basket, Serial Experiments Lain, and many more, these are some of the anime that I could quite possibly never ... actually, let me re-frase that, I would NEVER hate on, ever.

I wouldn't hate on anime I like either. That would be weird. WAIT why do I post bad things about Index and Strike the Blood again? Ah right, they are bad. So why do I like them? Anime titties? Index doesn't have much in that department. Ah I give up, I don't know. :D

Valium said:
I've never seen anybody hate on Nichijou.
How can you.

People who would hate it know to avoid it.

KawaiiOtakuNeko said:
MaidenHeaven said:

Are you a troll? I mean the name "KawaiiOtakuNeko" says it all.

No I am not a troll -.- Just someone who loves good anime alot, you have problem with that!? I thought this was a good name I had that represents what I am, but I just get called a troll everytime. It is not fun :'(

you can say you enjoy it but to call it good is a streach. But to say you can't hatee it is impossible. Sorry to say this but even thou I enjoyed it, I also hate it because it's so bad too.
Aug 30, 2017 6:31 AM
Jul 2018
haha @Bozzzz nothing wrong with watching hentai. i know people both on mal, male and female that watch hentai, we just prefer not to add it to our list
Aug 30, 2017 6:34 AM
Feb 2009
SlushMachine said:
Asterisk War, SAO and Fairy Tail

waits patiently...

It's a TRAP

Fang said:
I guess something like Mars of Destruction is impossible to hate since you literally can't take it seriously in the first place. It's definitely a terrible anime but it's one of those "so bad that it's good" shows. It's funnier than most comedy anime.

what if someone sees it without knowing how bad it is? But yeah, a really great ironic watch. Like the my sword is incredibly dull!

LICK_IT_GOOD said:
hey you wanna hear a joke?

Eject, eject, it's a trap

Aug 30, 2017 6:42 AM
Feb 2009
DoctorWasabi said:

Rhetorical or shall I make a list?

-Mahesvara said:
Carnival Phantasm is the one true answer

Gotta watch it but I think you might have a point there

DragonShaker said:
I would say Kimi no Nawa (Your name)

who would hate this movie?

silent Voice fans because it's rated higher?
Also, Silent Voice was better.

Gexis said:
KawaiiOtakuNeko said:
I think mirai Nikki is a anime you cant hate. it has very good writing and very good female protagonist who is every otakus dream girl. I can't see anyone give this anime under 8 if you are not just a anime hater. the opening is also sugoi =D

I can hate Mirai Nikki pretty easy..

Pretty much on reflex.
Also, the crap did I enjoy?

Aug 30, 2017 6:45 AM
Feb 2009
Jack_100HP said:
haha @Bozzzz nothing wrong with watching hentai. i know people both on mal, male and female that watch hentai, we just prefer not to add it to our list

Yep, I prefer hentai to TLR too. Also I don't see how discussing TLR is less embarrasing than hentai.
Aug 30, 2017 6:49 AM
Jul 2018
Bozzzz said:
Jack_100HP said:

Yep, I prefer hentai to TLR too. Also I don't see how discussing TLR is less embarrasing than hentai.

well the waifus are pure xD and its not actual hentai
Aug 30, 2017 6:54 AM
Jun 2016
I dont see much people talk about welcome to nhk. If I recall, comments were mostly positive about this series and I enjoyed it as well.

Nov 2014
Nothing. Not so because there aren't lovable anime out there, but because the nature of humans is to hate.

Is it such a strange thing to just move on and watch other anime? I mean is there a need for people to find roundabout ways to bring up the anime they hate as examples?
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Oct 2016
Death note is like tom and jerry u can't hate it if u r a kid u root for jerry and when u grow up u root for tom Caz jerry is the odd one as tom is doing what a cat should but this isn't true for jerry
Same goes for death note
Aug 30, 2017 7:31 AM

Dec 2014
Man no matter how good you are and how good you do there'll be haters so... None I think. Everyone has different taste.

"Wielding one's blade out of duty alone is what it means to be a captain. Wielding one's blade out of hatred is nothing more than petty violence. That is not what we would consider battle."
Aug 30, 2017 7:39 AM

Oct 2015
fullmetal alchemist is impossible to hate for me and others. But personally fairy tail is impossible to hate, even though there is so much fan service and plagiarism. some are Tokyo ghoul and noragami
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 30, 2017 7:43 AM

Oct 2015
DoctorWasabi said:

not even a million years would I hate my treasure, it basically saying I should quit this forum or anime alike
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 30, 2017 8:28 AM

Oct 2013
OmegaOtaku said:
No such anime exists. That's just the nature of things. Delusions can only stretch so far. As much as I wanna say that masterpieces like Gurren Lagann, Steins;Gate and Madoka Magica are pretty much flawless, there's always someone out there that will disagree completely.

Me! I hated Madoka Magica! So there's that.
Aug 30, 2017 9:14 AM

Aug 2017
JoKeR_95 said:
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood!!
Bakuman
Clannad
Monster
Terror In Tokyo

Any anime will have haters, it is only natural. But I think these anime have the least chances of being hated because they are "Perfect" for me.

Especially I think MONSTER is the greatest masterpiece ever!!
ZnT had some great direction and animation but it was pretty forgettable otherwise.
Aug 30, 2017 9:18 AM

Jul 2015
Is it ok if i post western cartoons that are impossible to hate, for no reason? :P
Aug 30, 2017 9:33 AM

Jun 2011
Full Metal Alchemist is one I know has very few haters.

Miyazaki movies also have very few haters. I think of them Kiki's Delivery Service is the most liked but not disliked across the bored.

The most agreed on anime in my years of running anime club has been Natsume's Book of friends with impossible perfect love from every person who watches it out of 20 members with vastly different interests. And mostly shonen interests at that. Yet even the hardest of edgelords seem to melt for it.

And don't worry OP, I love Inuyasha too. And I have found it very easy to introduce anime to new people with that series much easier than any other and actually have them become anime fans.
The anime community in a nutshell.
Aug 30, 2017 9:36 AM
Jan 2012
ARubinsky said:
Animes that I saw in my childhood. Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball, Gundam, YuYu Hakusho, etc

I tried to rewatch Saint Seiya and it was a disaster. Better keep my childhood memories as is.

I recently rewaatched Yu Yu hakusho and dragonball. As a adult, i have a different perspective on them, but i still loved them.
Aug 30, 2017 9:38 AM

Jun 2011
Daliesk said:
RnDNEET021 said:
Tatami GOATlaxy..

Seriously who would hate this ..PERFECTION..

I didn´t. and there are lot of people who didn´t starting with animation wich was a total turnoff. I guess people who like were looking into something too " experiemental".

Animation wasn't the issue for me. Subtitles went too fast for me to read them. LOL. Yeah it is a flaw.
Aug 30, 2017 9:39 AM

Jun 2011
TDBanimefan said:
ARubinsky said:
Animes that I saw in my childhood. Saint Seiya, Dragon Ball, Gundam, YuYu Hakusho, etc

I tried to rewatch Saint Seiya and it was a disaster. Better keep my childhood memories as is.

I recently rewaatched Yu Yu hakusho and dragonball. As a adult, i have a different perspective on them, but i still loved them.

It is weird, I watched most of those as an adult and liked them. But I also watch a lot of children's cartoons and like them.

In order though

Sailor Moon= Yu Yu Hakusho= Dragonball> Dragon Ball Z

DBZ just wasn't as good. lol. Yugioh even though I LOVE IT isn't technically as good as YYH or Dragon Ball. But I do LOVE IT. And I love Digimon. And I love Pokemon and yeah I have rewached all of the series again recently... yeah there is over 1000 episodes... yeah I am nutters.
Aug 30, 2017 9:41 AM

Aug 2015
Natsume's Book of friends and Mushishi dont have a lot of haters (maybe people that want natsume to gain yokai powers get annoyed but havent seen anyone that really hates the show)

Gibli movies too.. usually the only haters are people trying to go against the "popular classics"
Aug 30, 2017 9:43 AM

Jun 2011
maurigata33 said:
Natsume's Book of friends and Mushishi dont have a lot of haters (maybe people that want natsume to gain yokai powers get annoyed but havent seen anyone that really hates the show)

Gibli movies too.. usually the only haters are people trying to go against the "popular classics"

Yeah, Natsume is so loved, even the edgelord people who say they hate shoujo and only like anime with lots of violence love it. Natsume is the most loved anime in my anime club for the last 8 years. Not one person has hated it. Or even voted against it not being shown.
Aug 30, 2017 9:53 AM
Sep 2016
I think that FMAB and Steins Gate- I've never heard of someone who actually HATES those shows. Maybe they consider them boring or overrated but no way they hate them.
Aug 30, 2017 11:24 AM

Sep 2013
Hmmm, what about Mononoke and Rakugo(?)
Aug 30, 2017 12:52 PM
Feb 2009
Mariecat1 said:
I dont see much people talk about welcome to nhk. If I recall, comments were mostly positive about this series and I enjoyed it as well.

Nope, quite a lot of ppl didn't get it and hated it
Aug 30, 2017 12:54 PM
Feb 2009
HunterZ_PT said:
Hmmm, what about Mononoke and Rakugo(?)

Yeah, possible
Not a lot of people have seen them (me too) and so not much hate
Aug 30, 2017 1:45 PM

Aug 2016
Rotton-Girl said:
Daliesk said:

I didn´t. and there are lot of people who didn´t starting with animation wich was a total turnoff. I guess people who like were looking into something too " experiemental".

Animation wasn't the issue for me. Subtitles went too fast for me to read them. LOL. Yeah it is a flaw.

Yes, in my case fast talking was also another issue. I really dislike when producers wanna try being "creative", so they think about stuff like "hey, lets make this guy so fast people can´t barely understand him" . and then you have awful results
:v
Aug 30, 2017 1:50 PM

Mar 2017
ashfrliebert said:
InkSpider said:

Death Note is so crushingly depressing it often stops being fun to watch. It also suffers from a lack of character depth and believable development. I don't hate the show, but I don't think it's impossible to hate, especially considering the protagonist, who draws plenty of ire.

I grew up on Inuyasha, and it's a good show, but it gets a lot of crap thrown at it for running on forever, and for the protagonist being vastly less cool and competent than everyone around her.

Honestly, the 'hate-proof' show can't really exist. Even the greatest shows in existence are going to win haters simply because of the hype built around them, and tiny flaws will blown up exaggerated in their importance and scope to give those haters ammunition to justify their hatred.

But hey, this is the internet. We can't even agree that the Earth is spherical. What did you expect?

I think Death Note makes sense. It makes sense that the (original, actually good) main character would grow a god-complex. But he becomes crazy way too soon in the process of the series. He starts going on the crazy "I WILL BE GOD" rants, in what, like the first episode? It should've moved to that process much slower imo.

This right here nailed it. Light goes from being a well-intentioned anti-hero who is actually capable of acts of selfless heroism (like his rescue of the girl who was being attacked by thugs) to being a sadistic sociopath who doesn't think twice about killing anyone who poses a threat to him in 2-5 episodes. That is not a believable arc.

From what I've heard, the manga took it's time with Light's transformation, so this is likely the result of the adaptation wanting to get to the 'good stuff' sooner, but as it stands, his transformation is simply too abrupt to buy.
"Bang." -Spike Spiegal

"Everything... is connected." -Lain Iwakura

"Life is too short to watch bad anime. Long Live the 1st Episode Drop." -InkSpider

"Anime fans make me embarrassed to be an anime fan." -InkSpider
Aug 30, 2017 3:00 PM
Oct 2014
there will always be people that hate certain anime, regardless of the quality. honestly everything that exists will have "haters". people have opinions.
Aug 30, 2017 6:14 PM
Nov 2015
Williemeister said:
Gurren Lagann, Steins;Gate and Hibike! Euphonium. Cant see how anyone would rate one of these under 5

Wrong, Steins gate is worst anime of all time

Never heard of Hibike! Euphonium, I haven't seen a music anime yet (I don't like music much irl either) will check out tho

S-quare22 said:
I think it's steins gate and FMAB

CatchyUsername said:
Ahhh, I don't hate Death Note, but I can perfectly understand who does. There're flaws and inconsistencies on the manga and anime, most people just don't realize. But anyway, there's no such thing, everyone can hate whatever they want to, as long as they have some reason or motivation to do so.

Mindless hate as well mindless love are both obnoxious.

Why have you changed the yotsuba avatar ?!! Bring it back idiot

OmegaOtaku said:
No such anime exists. That's just the nature of things. Delusions can only stretch so far. As much as I wanna say that masterpieces like Gurren Lagann, Steins;Gate and Madoka Magica are pretty much flawless, there's always someone out there that will disagree completely.

Stein's Gate is the worst anime of all time.
Aug 30, 2017 6:30 PM

May 2017
Inferno Cop. It is literally impossible to hate this show.
Aug 30, 2017 7:28 PM
Nov 2015
@InkSpider I never noticed that, you are right about that now that I think of it.

I think at the same time since they tried to make it a fast paced show (and really did truly succeed at it) they had to have some flaws. That is a hard to notice flaw and once you notice it, the series just gets that much worse in your head.
Stein's Gate is the worst anime of all time.
Aug 30, 2017 9:19 PM

Apr 2011
Dragon Ball Z.

I think that even if you didn't get into Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z was still very influential and hard not to like. Most of the kids in the 80s/90s started with anime similar to DBZ and even though it was full of filler episodes, it was funny how things dragged on.
Aug 30, 2017 9:54 PM

Mar 2017
Darkraivids said:
Dragon Ball Z.

I think that even if you didn't get into Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z was still very influential and hard not to like. Most of the kids in the 80s/90s started with anime similar to DBZ and even though it was full of filler episodes, it was funny how things dragged on.

Uh... not to be the contrarian, but I hate Dragon Ball Z. A lot. I get that's it one of the most popular and influential Shonen of all times, but I still can't stand that show. No offense to any DBZ fans out there.

Incidentally, I did enjoy the original DBZ. I also like what I've seen of Dr. Slump, so it may be that I like Toriyama's comedy better than his action.

"Bang." -Spike Spiegal

"Everything... is connected." -Lain Iwakura

"Life is too short to watch bad anime. Long Live the 1st Episode Drop." -InkSpider

"Anime fans make me embarrassed to be an anime fan." -InkSpider
Aug 31, 2017 6:08 AM
Feb 2009
Darkraivids said:
Dragon Ball Z.

Neither being influential or popular prevents anime from being hated. The opposite in fact. If popular anime has faults then it will be hated. DBZ has so many, just for fans, the enjoyment outweighs them.
Aug 31, 2017 6:28 AM

Oct 2015
-----noname----- said:
Williemeister said:
Gurren Lagann, Steins;Gate and Hibike! Euphonium. Cant see how anyone would rate one of these under 5

Never heard of Hibike! Euphonium, I haven't seen a music anime yet (I don't like music much irl either) will check out tho

Hibike is so much more than just a music anime. Imo it has the best character writing of all anime i've seen. It's something i can recommend to everyone no matter their taste
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2017 6:37 AM

Jun 2008
How can anyone hate Monogatari?!

^I don't buy the "haters"....they're lying!
Aug 31, 2017 6:44 AM
Feb 2009
--ALEX-- said:
How can anyone hate Monogatari?!

^I don't buy the "haters"....they're lying!

they possibly don't get it's half parody. Or it makes fun of their favourite ecchi anime.
Aug 31, 2017 8:32 AM
Jun 2016
Monster It's a little bit mature, so if you like shonen's then u might not find this one that interesting.

It's so underrated its ridicilous. The main characters are written so it feels like they each represent a diffrent state of mind. It's pretty much a 74 episode sa about the human psychology.
gokysfgtjkAug 31, 2017 8:39 AM
Aug 31, 2017 11:12 AM

Apr 2015
+1 to Mushishi

Shin chan maybe?

lakadsaddadad
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Tell me why older anime is better that newer anime. ( 1 2 )

fluffycow17 - Mar 24, 2021

54 by OreoKetchup »»
46 seconds ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 9 hours ago

19 by Maou_heika »»
5 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

20 by DigiCat »»
13 minutes ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 9 hours ago

11 by Avicebrons »»
22 minutes ago

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream? ( 1 2 )

BroDa2545 - Apr 16

53 by maya2003s »»
38 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.