Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 1, 2017 3:00 PM

Apr 2012
I love dwarves. ............
Sep 1, 2017 10:08 PM
Jun 2013
EratiK said:
I love dwarves. ............

I like those dwarves, as the both of them ordering the deep fried seafood platter and drinking the beer and whiskey, then drinking the both of them drinking like there is no tomorrow. I also loved it, because of the height, that they expressed themselves with there legs and feet. that scene was hilarious.
Sep 1, 2017 11:25 PM

Nov 2016
flannan said:
GangsterCat said:
I would wincest the shit outta the sister if i were that arab prince

Come on, it's fun to see a brother-sister pair that isn't incestuous for a change!

There's never been real incestuous couple. Either the anime has a bad end (oreimo) or the couple has to run away (Yosuga), or it has a ******* harem.
Sep 2, 2017 12:16 PM
Mar 2016
zcv45 said:
Whoahoho said:
Yep it's them Arabs and dwarfs, and those dwarfs can really drink, that whiskey they're drinking looks like a Cutty Stark like this

as for them Arabs or sand people, Renner looks good for an arab.

Wow it does look like the Cutty Sark lol.
So I went back to get a closer look... And I think they really are going for it. Have the sail ship and the shape of that label sticker. Green bottle(though a bit common)
The name and stuff is located in the exact areas, though turned to scribble scrabble.

And this one is the exact bottle with the white neck

Glad that you got it right, kudos to you.
Sep 2, 2017 12:16 PM
Mar 2016
zcv45 said:
Whoahoho said:
Yep it's them Arabs and dwarfs, and those dwarfs can really drink, that whiskey they're drinking looks like a Cutty Stark like this

as for them Arabs or sand people, Renner looks good for an arab.

Wow it does look like the Cutty Sark lol.
So I went back to get a closer look... And I think they really are going for it. Have the sail ship and the shape of that label sticker. Green bottle(though a bit common)
The name and stuff is located in the exact areas, though turned to scribble scrabble.

And this one is the exact bottle with the white neck

Glad that you got it right, kudos to you.
Sep 2, 2017 7:36 PM

Mar 2009
lawd that sister. I wish I was the melon soda.
Sep 3, 2017 3:23 PM

May 2015
Lol, the part with the dwarves was pretty damn entertaining. And also, who would've thought we had a little bit of romance going on between one of the customers, heh?

Good episode.

Sep 5, 2017 7:19 AM

Jan 2011
That audible change as they went under the overpass.
Oct 6, 2017 6:24 PM

May 2012
Really loved that first part! Let's see what's next.
Oct 15, 2017 9:04 PM

Feb 2017
Last 5 minutes made me sleep
Dec 27, 2017 4:02 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
The dwarves were so fun to watch! There's just something about friends enjoying food together that warms the heart. I want to take my friends to nice food places that they'll enjoy too! ;o; I took my parents to my favorite sushi place and they were just like "nah" and ordered beef bowls and stuff. Like wtf? OTL They kinda had the same complaints as the dwarves did with the amount of food received (I sometimes have the same complaints elsewhere), that the portions were not big enough. I just want to take someone to a place they really like... though actually I guess I actually did take someone to a bread place that they now frequent. It's always a good feeling... especially when you can go back together. ;u;;;

Then the little floats looked delicious! I want to try making some of my own that are more on the healthy side. Maybe I can make the melon soda float with the low carb ice cream and unsweetened kool aid? The ice cream would sweeten it, right? Something to try!

I liked this episode a lot!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Feb 21, 2018 9:09 PM

Mar 2015
The dwarves were funny, and I like their story a lot!

Finally get some intercontinental romance going thanks to the restaurant!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 6, 2018 8:51 PM

Apr 2016
Fantasy world anime will never be complete without dwarves who love alcohol beverages.Both dwarfs are master on brewery and glassmith,a lot of customers here are the best or most important in their land.I hope that elf girl that doesn't eat meat or dairy get more screentime since she seems like the only normal or common customer there.Seafood fries takes me back when I tried fried squids for the first time.It was really delicious and fried cod fish sounds delicious too.I wonder how fried scallop taste like,that dwarf said it was more tender than the squid so I hope I can eat that one day.They ended up renovating their shack because of this restaurant and decide to make a living from that shack so they can go and eat at this restaurant,they also modificate their shack and locate the door to another world restaurant inaccessible to other people except them.Pretty selfish but reasonable since the restaurant are not big enough to hold customers from many region,it would be problematic if the restaurant was easy to get inside.New customers from Land of Sand,the prince has an achievement creating iced coffee and like princess from eastern continent,he likes "clouds" too.They have favourite food in common,it will be easy to approach the princess tbh.
Hi,please be patient,thank you.
Jan 30, 2019 12:09 AM

Nov 2013
First half was great, probably my favorite story in the series. The dwarves' reactions to eating the food was priceless.

Second half was mediocre. Spent too much time worldbuilding only to end abruptly. Hopefully the relationship between the prince and Adelheid is touched upon some more.

Pretty good episode overall. 7/10

Apr 5, 2020 6:13 AM

Dec 2013
Oh, the two dwarf were really boisterous but I find them cute when they move their feet hoho. Awwww I want to see more of Sharif and Fair Lady Adelheid!

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Mar 8, 2021 8:46 AM

Feb 2020
Those dwarfes were funny, but the second part was unnecessary and boring.
Apr 27, 2021 3:39 PM
Apr 2021
sand girl was real hot, dwarves were funny keepin the door locked up
May 29, 2021 7:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course you have the beer-loving dwarves xD
I hope that the prince will manage to marry that other girl
Jan 13, 2023 4:58 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
The best part of this episode was the melon soda float. Honestly best taste ever

I'm not an alchol drinker but I too could've eaten 2 plates of fried seafood boyyyy.
Feb 22, 2023 5:28 AM
Aug 2021
God tier yelling by the dwarfs. Very nice.
Aug 31, 2023 9:24 AM

Jan 2021
Man, Dwarves like alcohol? Who'd have thought it?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Easter hunt help

Canfro - Apr 16, 2022

18 by Mithun1237 »»
Apr 3, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shokudou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2017

163 by chocoalyaUwU »»
Apr 1, 9:47 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shokudou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2017

137 by Forum »»
Jan 15, 6:31 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shokudou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2017

69 by gyanburubii »»
Jan 8, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Isekai Shokudou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2017

83 by Hayley2877 »»
Sep 14, 2023 1:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.