Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2017 7:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I feel like this episode is building more into the finale. It still involves Nino trying to improve her career with singing and we also get more memories from Yuzu. She seems to be improving as well with the rest of the band.

Interesting to see Nino (Alice) encounter Momo again. The part where he embraces her must of been really surprising.
Jun 20, 2017 7:27 AM

Nov 2007
Yuzu doesn't want Arisu to write her lyric, knowing she would write about Momo.

She is having hard time with writing lyric, though, since it's her first attempt.

Miou recommending her to write about Momo, but she is shy to.

Momo's mother's so creepy, no wonder he hates her and he became like that.

It seems like Yuzu's mother's against of him involving music is revealed... about father passed away?

5 songs including new song, huh.

Revealing new song for the first time. It's about the main theme of the anime, "hiding true feeling" (as well as about Yuzu). The song's title also chosen by her. The manager likes the performance and her being the vocalist and guitarist is approved.

It's time for Rock Horizon.

Wow @ both managers (about the comments of Inohari and Kuroneko).

Momo met Arisu and told her to disappear again. That once messed her, but the group calmed her down. Yuzu warned other two that she would get berserk by the look.

New song (Noise) as ED, as she changed the setlist. Yuzu with mixed feeling about the song about him singing to Momo...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t61iKB6zcq4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAp1Svom3Lw
(It seems like the samples and CM were uploaded 12 hours late to match CD release)
Final ep. next.
tsubasaloverJun 20, 2017 9:20 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 20, 2017 8:53 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Okay, i didn't see that last part coming. It was amazing and made me like Momo a ton more, literally just two mins.

His mom is just incomprehensible, unstable even, what the hell? If that's the reason why he had to leave and is still pushing Nino away, then i actually get him. God damn it.
Jun 20, 2017 8:53 AM

Dec 2014
Nice episode.

I loved how Nino wrote the lyrics for Yuzu, all the more reason for me to want to see both of them get together.

Both Yuzu and Momo's mom's are real meanies. :(
While I can at least understand a little of Yuzu's mom's fears, I totally do not get Momo's mom at all. What is her problem?

Momo bids farewell to Nino, is he leaving again? :o
I'm glad that despite the farewell, Nino found the resolve to sing after remembering all the great times she's had with In No Hurry. Kinda funny how despite writing the lyrics for Nino she ended up singing the song for Momo. Poor Yuzu. :3

Performance was great. :)
Jun 20, 2017 8:58 AM

Jun 2015
Nino did a good job coming up with lyrics. It was about Yuzu because she feels closer to him. It was tough at first, but she did it. Momo's mother is horrible. It's no wonder he hates her and became how he is. As for Yuzu's mother, she thinks music is going to kill him because of what happened to his father. Momo says goodbye to Nino. In No Hurry's performance was good.
Jun 20, 2017 10:45 AM

Oct 2013
Finally a new song! I really like it :)

Damn those mothers...They should just leave their kids alone, they didn't deserve that :(
Jun 20, 2017 11:39 AM

Oct 2014
What's with the animation during the concert. WTF. Are you kidding me? It's meant to be final concert, almost last episode and they do something like that?

Child Momo is just cute, I'm kinda curious what his mum can actually do to Nino? What's with her anyway, why she hate her that much?

Poor Yuzu, as always. But I thought he would start crying because that song is about him. He actually didn't.

Jun 20, 2017 12:37 PM

Jul 2012
Owwwwwwn, when Yuzu noticed that Nino's music was about him.

So, they both have mom problems. WTF Momo's mother is? Mafia? Can she do something to Nino anyway? I mean, the girls doesn't own her anything.

I laughed so hard when Yuzu's mom screamed "music kills people". Crazy af.

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWN, LITTLE NINO AND MOMO, SO CUTEEEE!
The puns were horrible and oh my gosh I hate twinkle twinkle little star because of this anime lol

Jun 20, 2017 12:53 PM

Apr 2014
What's wrong with mothers in this anime? They need some help.
And finally we hear a new song, I got sick of listening the same song over and over again, not even mentioning that twinkle sh*t..
Jun 20, 2017 2:12 PM
Mar 2015
Yuzu's mom is just badshit crazy Momo's mom just sucks the money and life out of Momo
Both boys are very possessive At least Yuzu is somewhat considerate of Nino's feelings Momo keeps saying things to her that hurt her
Song was great At least she found a reason to sing under the circumstanc
Jun 20, 2017 2:16 PM

Oct 2011
The 3D was a bit offputting, otherwise great episode. The master of puns oneshots the opponent XD

Jun 20, 2017 2:19 PM

Nov 2012
The moms in this are crazy. One has the devil's smile and the other one is in depravity.
The song was actually nice. Finally something new.
The end killed my mood though (mostly because of that twinkle song). I just can't bring myself to like Momo, not even after that end part.
Jun 20, 2017 2:35 PM

Aug 2013
Their new song is awesome.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 20, 2017 4:32 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Yuzu's mother is wrong, and sick, and needs help, but at least her motivation is to protect her son. Momo's mother simply needs to have a fatal accident with a meat grinder.
Jun 20, 2017 5:05 PM

Dec 2016
This was a really good episode overall!! Does anybody else want the bath song to actually turn into a song that In No Hurry sings? Lolol 40 degrees bath song is best song
Jun 20, 2017 5:47 PM

Jan 2017
My goodness those mother's both need help. I can "sort of" understand the reasoning of Yuzu's mom, she's a grieving widow. But Momo's mom was just pure evil, I have no idea what she was threatening to do to Nino but damn! I hope that Momo can somehow ditch her.
Jun 20, 2017 6:20 PM

Nov 2013
awesome performance (i listened to it like 10 times already), also the title of the episode" i won't let them leave" was awesome, saying it with that voice (20:50)

that last part with momo wasn't needed but whatever, at least she was happy to be called cute =D
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 20, 2017 7:39 PM

Aug 2013
Poor Yuzu, she offered 'his' song to Momo.... :'(
Those moms sound crazy
My Candies:

Bonus candies:
Jun 20, 2017 7:58 PM
Apr 2015
I don't think that embrace was in the manga was it? At least now we a bit of the reason why Momo can't be with Momo, dam sketchy mom.
Jun 20, 2017 8:00 PM
Apr 2015
Oona_Shea said:
My goodness those mother's both need help. I can "sort of" understand the reasoning of Yuzu's mom, she's a grieving widow. But Momo's mom was just pure evil, I have no idea what she was threatening to do to Nino but damn! I hope that Momo can somehow ditch her.

Well, she was talking about Nino so you can kind of put 2x2 together that he doesn't want her near her.
Jun 20, 2017 8:10 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
1. Fuck Yuzu's mom and I hope that bitch gags on her own bullshit

2. That song that Alice wrote is GOAT and that performance both in the studio and on stage was even more GOAT

3. This episode solidified why Momo x Alice needs to happen solely because of that post credits scene

PLEASE LET THEM BOTH TELL THE TRUTH TO EACH OTHER IN THE FINALE AND ALSO, I WANT TO SEE ALL THE HATERS FOR BOTH BANS EAT THEIR WORDS
Jun 20, 2017 9:04 PM

Apr 2011
Pfft, mothers. Really liked the chorus of 'Noise'.
What was the point of the after credit scene with Child Momo and Alice?
I'm rooting for Momo(while internally screaming NO every time he gives Alice the cold shoulder.), but I don't understand the purpose of that scene.
Jun 20, 2017 9:12 PM

Nov 2010
Goodness, these mothers are just lazy writing.
'We need a reason to keep them from each other, so people can relate to the shit they do.' 'Ok, just make their mothers criminals to their own children.' 'Great idea!'

The show takes itself way to serious for that shitty of a plot device. That is Hayate level of parent bullshit, but that show at least took it to that level knowing it was completely bullshit and making fun about itself.

Without the interesting music i would have dropped the show long ago, good that there is only one episode to go. Not sure what keeps manga readers with such a lousy storyline, i can't see myself finding any interest in this if it wasn't for the music.
Jun 20, 2017 9:32 PM

May 2015
I was really looking forward to this performance since the first moment I read it in the manga... and, well, I was disappointed.

This is one of the parts of the series that I was hoping they will put a lot more care and effort, but I guess not.... It just felt meh and not as emotionally and powerful as I was hoping for. At least not in the same vein as the manga as far as I’m concerned.

I still like the song and love the meaning behind it.

Anyhow, one more episode left and I guess is back to the manga... Honestly, this series should have been 24 episodes, not 12.

Tokoya said:
PLEASE LET THEM BOTH TELL THE TRUTH TO EACH OTHER IN THE FINALE...

If it follows the manga, that won’t happen...

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Jun 21, 2017 4:08 AM

Mar 2013
Nice episode.
The song Alice wrote was good.
I dunno how Yuzu felt about a song written for him but sung for his rival XD

Post ending scenes of Momo x Nino were adorable. I hope they get together in the end.
Jun 21, 2017 4:37 AM

Feb 2013
Wtf is wrong with their moms, really. Just leave your children alone ffs
Welp one more to go, I'll need to keep reading the manga :)
Jun 21, 2017 6:03 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
zero-r said:
I was really looking forward to this performance since the first moment I read it in the manga... and, well, I was disappointed.

This is one of the parts of the series that I was hoping they will put a lot more care and effort, but I guess not.... It just felt meh and not as emotionally and powerful as I was hoping for. At least not in the same vein as the manga as far as I’m concerned.

I still like the song and love the meaning behind it.

Anyhow, one more episode left and I guess is back to the manga... Honestly, this series should have been 24 episodes, not 12.

Tokoya said:
PLEASE LET THEM BOTH TELL THE TRUTH TO EACH OTHER IN THE FINALE...

If it follows the manga, that won’t happen...
Looks like I'm reading the manga next week then lol
Jun 21, 2017 6:05 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Komomo said:
Pfft, mothers. Really liked the chorus of 'Noise'.
What was the point of the after credit scene with Child Momo and Alice?
I'm rooting for Momo(while internally screaming NO every time he gives Alice the cold shoulder.), but I don't understand the purpose of that scene.
To give more insight on how he feels for her I suppose.....We never really got much of anything from his end with the childhood flashbacks
Jun 21, 2017 7:23 AM

Jul 2016
Nino wrote the song for Yuzu but sung it to Momo, waah!! I felt betrayed.

Damn! the song was good a bit lighter than canary. Looking forqard for the finale, looks like Nino will go even berserk more, so not just Momo won't leave but also the people watching.
Jun 21, 2017 9:31 AM
Aug 2014
Just at the start of the episode but… I'm sorry to be saying this, but the song Nino has been humming from the first episode seems to have been involved in almost all episodes as a BGM. And this episode has been greeted by the accompaniment of that song. Lol.

Btw i don't understand people who don't like that song, or that humming…
Jun 21, 2017 10:23 AM

Aug 2010
That performance was soo good!! Nino saying I'll make it so none of u leave was BA ASF
Jun 21, 2017 10:30 AM

Jan 2014
THE SONG GAVE ME CHILLS
Jun 21, 2017 9:57 PM

Aug 2013
What the fuck is up with Momo's mom coming out of nowhere?

Like I get that she's a shitty person who doesn't deserve to live, but now out of the blue they made her an actual tangible antagonist? How does that even work either? She obviously doesn't love Momo, she's just using him for his money to pay off her debts. But now all of a sudden she wants him to come back home? Why? She doesn't love him, and this would stop him from giving her money, so there's not rhyme or reason.

Also, who the big balls fuck does she think she is to be in a position to negotiate? "if you don't come home I'll hurt Nino". By doing what exactly? Outing her as Alice? Temporary setback if anything (even though the anime could chock it up as detrimental). Fans obviously would care more about the band and music than who's behind the mask in the long run. And...HE'S PAYING HER DEBTS!!! She actually has the man-sized gonads to threaten the only person stopping the debt collectors from coming and ruining her day? You would think that threatening to cut her off financially 100% would be a big enough threat to make her take a seat. But instead he's just rolling over.
Jun 22, 2017 12:23 AM

Mar 2016
A lot to unpack in this episode. First it was a good build up episode leading into the finale we see Momo's mom for the first time was see the development of Nino's emotional connection to Yuzu via her lyrics that she wrote for the new song and we see Momo show some true feelings to Nino in a moment they share right before in No Hurry takes the stage! Everything so far sounds pretty good...but then we get some horrible 3d cg of the band singing on stage like seriously wtf was that garbage! Who approved that? Who's the guy that was like "Yeah switching back and forth from that 3d cg to 2d animation looks just fantastic!" no I'm seriously concerned that that made it through the editing process my GOD!!! Other than that though it was a solid episode and I'm ready for the conclusion! It should be an emotional cluster fu...well ya know what I'm saying.
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 22, 2017 5:44 AM

Jan 2016
The new song sounds so good!! Especially the chorus omfg. Had to replay the last performance like 5 times *q*
I loved that she wrote a song about Yuzu (and I really liked the lyrics) <3 But asdfsdgsdfgh it would have been so much better if she sang it for him, not Momo ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ
ZachirinaJun 22, 2017 5:49 AM
Jun 22, 2017 2:13 PM

Jul 2009
Both moms sucks! Momo's mom blackmail him and Yuzu's mom is crazy...

I am so so glad Nino didn't abandon the show to go after Momo, this just shows how much she changed.
Jun 22, 2017 8:30 PM

Feb 2011
taynis said:
So, they both have mom problems. WTF Momo's mother is? Mafia? Can she do something to Nino anyway? I mean, the girl doesn't [owe] her anything.
It'll prove Yuzu's mother was right about music killing people if it does lead to Nino's death.

Fan's who came early got a treat. First ones to hear the new song.

As for that ending, I wonder what they sang when they couldn't see the stars.
ReloadJun 22, 2017 8:33 PM
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Jun 23, 2017 7:57 AM

May 2008
Wow this was awful. Alice is just as annoying as usual and still can't sing. I really hate how Yuzu is basically treated like crap between Momo and Alice. Alice writes a song for him, gets all emotional over Momo being a usual asshole, and sings the song she wrote for Yuzu, for him???

Garbage. Yuzu is the only good thing about this show. Can't wait for this to end.

Jun 23, 2017 8:00 PM

Aug 2010
i'm so happy that Nino wrote a song for Yuzu!!!! Finally he feels loved :') Kid momo is cute, almost made me like teenage momo...almost. The song was great and the singing was tolerable this episode.

9/10 overall (10/10 for #bestboyYuzu) :)
Jun 24, 2017 6:21 AM

Oct 2008
OMG! that was awesome! especially the New Song of In No Hurry to Shout lyrics made by Alice and also performed by her!
She really went super berserk as what Yuzu exactly expected!
5/5.

Jun 27, 2017 7:18 AM

Nov 2016
Certainly the best episode so far, the perormance this time was nice too.

And the flashback made me want that both clear up their little misunderstanding, would like to see a happy end in this show.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 27, 2017 9:32 AM
Jan 2016
I loved so much the fact that Nino wrote a song about Yuzu that made me so fucking happy At that moment Nino grow on me but after when she sang this song for Momo I was so mad like why did you do this ??????? If you wanted to sing this song for Momo wrote this song about him in the first place SMH
Both mom's of Yuzu and Momo are crazy and what's with Momo's mom threatening him with Nino like seriously WTF she will do to her
At one second I thought that Nino will go after Momo but thank god she didn't
I want Yuzu to have a happy ending
One more episode till it's end I'm excited to see how this anime will end
I will continue reading the manga after the finale of the anime
Jun 29, 2017 12:15 PM
Jun 2017
I'm anxious for next episode! The end of this episode was great!
Jul 2, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2013
Good performance, finally a new song (I think). A bit more background given into Momo and Yuzu.
Jul 22, 2017 10:51 PM

Jun 2015
That new song is freaking amazing. This whole anime's soundtrack definitely fits into the type of music I like actually.
Oct 29, 2017 8:58 PM

Mar 2015
Nice penultimate episode, building up to a finale worth the wait I think. Looking forward to see how it all wraps up, plus that new song sounds really good!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 25, 2018 9:57 PM

May 2013
I liked Noise, but I can't stand how Yuzu always has to deal with this crash and burn shit from stupid Alice. I don't want her to have him now Dx Even tho I want Yuzu to be happy. Alice SUCKS, ughhhhh.
Dec 17, 2021 3:04 AM

May 2014
I really can't get over this episode. I keep on replaying the part where Yuzu realizes the lyrics was all about him... I'm soo thankful Nino made the lyrics about Yuzu.. Yuzu deserves all the love.. Yuzu Yuzu YUZUU!!!
Feb 8, 2023 8:18 AM

Aug 2020
Momo pisses me off sometimes but he's not really a bad guy, he just doesn't really know how to control his feelings.

Also that end bit with the pun... The way Momo angrily shouted it just made it so funny to me LMAO

Mar 22, 2023 1:16 PM

Jan 2021
Man, shitty parenting 101...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fukumenkei Noise Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2017

93 by niccochis »»
Feb 7, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Fukumenkei Noise Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2017

57 by ChukyBird »»
Dec 27, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » Who should win Nino's heart?

bittersweetlove - Jun 4, 2017

39 by Jhenjhenmarine »»
Oct 12, 2023 6:08 AM

Poll: » Fukumenkei Noise Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2017

164 by Sarakitteh »»
May 31, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » Fukumenkei Noise Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2017

27 by Hayley2877 »»
Mar 22, 2023 12:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.