Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 31, 2017 7:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally, we get some focus on Amou this episode. She's been out of the picture for awhile but I'm glad at least the show is giving her the chance now.

That was quite a dream Nomura had though about her. She's no joke for sure.
More sheningans going on this episode at both the guys and girls' dorms. Still I have to admit, Amou is quite a badass. Just her more presence has that intimidating feel in her own style.
Stark700May 31, 2017 8:02 AM
May 31, 2017 9:32 AM

Jul 2012
The first half was really weird and Ubaragasaki was in the wig all the time ...
But that second part, this got dark pretty fast! Interesting backstory about Satori, but this past segment felt again kinda strange like it was rushed (mb it is the case). Finally Amou in action, needless to say she is quite strong. But before that the fight for the last stamp.
May 31, 2017 9:33 AM

Aug 2013
Amou really is dangerous. No wonder she is feared by the entire school.

I felt really bad for Tamaba's sister. She still loves her sister even after what she did to her. The entire second part was dark.

Chouka is quite cute without her wig though.

May 31, 2017 9:43 AM

May 2009
can't wait to see how satori and her "sister" survived this in the end, can't expect anyone to die in a harem like this. really nice episode though
May 31, 2017 9:50 AM

Jun 2015
So the monster was Do-mo all along. That was amusing. Chouka looks different without her wig. Amou is very powerful. I felt bad for Satori and her sister. Warabi and Kyoubou got beaten so easily. Looks like Fudou is challenging Tsukuyo for his final stamp. She look very strong.
May 31, 2017 9:51 AM

Jan 2015
What if Amou's body made of metal and she just likes the taste of blood? Didn't like how Satori treated her sister ;_; but damn that scene with her sister sacrificing herself was great and Satori crying ;_;
NOT exactly understand why Amou attacked them.

Cant wait to see Nomura obliterated by Overpowered loli.
May 31, 2017 10:04 AM

May 2016
finally Amou has some action packed, and with current rate it seems will end at ep12.
May 31, 2017 10:28 AM

Jul 2015
My reaction to first few minutes:

May 31, 2017 10:38 AM

May 2017
Hirugiku said:
What if Amou's body made of metal and she just likes the taste of blood? Didn't like how Satori treated her sister ;_; but damn that scene with her sister sacrificing herself was great and Satori crying ;_;
NOT exactly understand why Amou attacked them.

Cant wait to see Nomura obliterated by Overpowered loli.

Yeah same and when did she got a hold of the picture, maybe Satori put it in her room? Still doesn't explains it or maybe Amou likes the guy? Lols
May 31, 2017 10:39 AM

Nov 2011
So the first half was basically some filler garbage, and they they crammed everything into the second Half...Satori's backstory, Amou trying to kill Satori for unknown reasons (She probably wants to destroy the 5 swords, and or avenge everything they've put Nomura through), and Nomura about to fight Inaba.
It was great we got to see Satori finally show some emotion, that was a powerful moment, but other then that it was a weird episode.

Next week should be a lot better.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 31, 2017 10:45 AM

May 2017
I'd choose Choka without wig over any other girl in this series any day, so cute, she should burn her wig

Amou is tough literally. Nomura's taichi could do something tho it's rather over before it even begun
May 31, 2017 10:52 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Damn son, shit's going down o_O
May 31, 2017 11:05 AM
Jun 2015
I'm still confused with the entire satori and her sister thing or is that not developed well enough yet?
May 31, 2017 12:01 PM

Oct 2010
Hmm Empress might be a Yandere and not even know it. lol

Once she hurts Onigawara, Nomura will go fucking insane especially if its done in front of him.
May 31, 2017 12:05 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, can't believe there are actual deaths finally.
May 31, 2017 12:12 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
damn, man this episode of Touhou was quite violent

also i didn't know

and

were sisters
May 31, 2017 12:16 PM

Sep 2013
Hunting do-mo and U.Choka's wig :)
The satori we know is actually Misogi that took the real Satori's identity :O Amou appears and rekts them and warabi.

Miko making short work of nomura at the end.
May 31, 2017 12:18 PM

Jan 2017
the anime should be rated at least 7.6 on mal in my opinion especially after the last 2 ep
May 31, 2017 12:21 PM

Sep 2015
Is Satori gonna live?? Find out on the next episode of Dragonba--- oops wrong anime.
May 31, 2017 1:17 PM

Nov 2016
Sukebe14 said:
My reaction to first few minutes:

I feel you...

Well this episode quickly turned into a blood bath, it seemed like Amou copied a few techniques from the CP9 :D

Mean cliffhanger at the end, looking forward to the fight against Inaba.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 31, 2017 1:20 PM

Jun 2014
She just straight up killed the crazy girl huh

Of course, this out of envy because they get along with mister MC
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2017 1:54 PM

Dec 2016
Those were some quality shower scenes if I ever seen some!!

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
May 31, 2017 2:03 PM

Feb 2016
kikyo1hinamora said:
the anime should be rated at least 7.6 on mal in my opinion especially after the last 2 ep

If Amou kills every single girl and has a nice duel with the MC I would gladly give this an 8 as rating otherwise It kinda deserves even lower than the score it has. Can't believe people actually told me that this was actually "good" LOL

Seriously, that green haired bitch deserved it, sadly, Amou didn't made them suffer a lot
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 31, 2017 2:05 PM

Feb 2016
Reyoku said:
can't wait to see how satori and her "sister" survived this in the end, can't expect anyone to die in a harem like this. really nice episode though

there was a Blood bath on School days, so why not here? it would be great to be honest
~Blackwall
May 31, 2017 2:07 PM

Jan 2017
Jack_Corvus96 said:
kikyo1hinamora said:

If Amou kills every single girl and has a nice duel with the MC I would gladly give this an 8 as rating otherwise It kinda deserves even lower than the score it has. Can't believe people actually told me that this was actually "good" LOL

Seriously, that green haired bitch deserved it, sadly, Amou didn't made them suffer a lot
why would u want him to kill them . i love the show because of them .and he can't even kill them.he wouldn't be able to beat the fish girl if he didn't show his shit
May 31, 2017 2:12 PM

Feb 2016
kikyo1hinamora said:
Jack_Corvus96 said:

why would u want him to kill them . i love the show because of them .and he can't even kill them.he wouldn't be able to beat the fish girl if he didn't show his shit

Isn't Amou a Girl?

to be honest a big amount of the cast (girls) are pure feminazi garbage, right now the only reason i'm watching this were to see how the MC stroke the girls down one by one, now that Amou appeared I'm quite glad that he back stabbed the utterly annoying green haired girl, that was so satisfying to watch
~Blackwall
May 31, 2017 2:21 PM

Jan 2017
Jack_Corvus96 said:
kikyo1hinamora said:

Isn't Amou a Girl?

to be honest a big amount of the cast (girls) are pure feminazi garbage, right now the only reason i'm watching this were to see how the MC stroke the girls down one by one, now that Amou appeared I'm quite glad that he back stabbed the utterly annoying green haired girl, that was so satisfying to watch
u have a problem with girls girls i bet u felt happy when sekai died but sad when makoto died in the last ep of school days
May 31, 2017 2:41 PM

Jan 2011
^Ignore that dude. If anything this boosts the MR egos with girls being "tamed" every two episodes. Feminazi? The MC has yet to go down and seems to bring admiration of more women with each episode.

Best episode yet. And that's with the annoying ass Easter egg hunt at the start. I didn't expect things to take such a sharp turn. They should've kept more of this tone throughout the whole series It would've been a lot better even with the faffing. The dominate/woo take on each of the girls got boring at the first girl.

As far as Satori (or whatever) fuck her. I didn't care much for her happy-go-lucky mug she deserved that ass kicking especially with that backstory and that underhanded strike she tried. Did I say fuck her already?
May 31, 2017 3:10 PM

Feb 2016
kikyo1hinamora said:
Jack_Corvus96 said:

Isn't Amou a Girl?

u have a problem with girls girls i bet u felt happy when sekai died but sad when makoto died in the last ep of school days

haven't seen School days lmao

I don't have problems with girls at all (unless they are a bunch of annoying airheads). but I just can't stand the girls on this anime, well, Satori is the one that annoys me the most. as I told you before, this anime is way too feminazi, so i'm satisfyed as seeing how the MC defends his position as a male instead of letting the girls toy with him
CrimsonWandererMay 31, 2017 4:50 PM
~Blackwall
May 31, 2017 3:17 PM

Jan 2017
Jack_Corvus96 said:
kikyo1hinamora said:

I don't have problems with girls at all (unless they are a bunch of annoying airheads). but I just can't stand the girls on this anime, well, Satori is the one that annoys me the most. as I told you before, this anime is fuel for feminazis, so i'm satisfyed as seeing how the MC defends his position as a male instead of letting the girls toy with him
just because u are correct doesn't mean u are right
May 31, 2017 4:11 PM

Dec 2016
I've been wanting to see Amou in action for a while now, she didn't disappoint, she destroyed them.

Nomura VS Inaba, should be a very good battle.
May 31, 2017 4:18 PM

Jan 2011
Jack_Corvus96 said:
as I told you before, this anime is fuel for feminazis, so i'm satisfyed as seeing how the MC defends his position as a male instead of letting the girls toy with him

Wait fuel? Oh, I thought you meant in the empowering sense.
May 31, 2017 4:46 PM

Feb 2016
kikyo1hinamora said:
Jack_Corvus96 said:

I don't have problems with girls at all (unless they are a bunch of annoying airheads). but I just can't stand the girls on this anime, well, Satori is the one that annoys me the most. as I told you before, this anime is fuel for feminazis, so i'm satisfyed as seeing how the MC defends his position as a male instead of letting the girls toy with him
just because u are correct doesn't mean u are right

you are way to green to say that I'm not right hahaha. I just can't stand them. aside of the already generic cast, they annoy a single man that is against the "rules" of the high school he is at, so of course that it will be satisfying to see how he puts them where they belong (specially the green haired one that acts way too cocky)
~Blackwall
May 31, 2017 4:51 PM

Feb 2016
QWERTYFish25 said:
Jack_Corvus96 said:
as I told you before, this anime Is way too feminazi, so i'm satisfyed as seeing how the MC defends his position as a male instead of letting the girls toy with him

Wait fuel? Oh, I thought you meant in the empowering sense.

I think I did a bad example of what I meant to say. let me correct that for you ;)
~Blackwall
May 31, 2017 4:57 PM
Jan 2017
I don't think it's a good idea to combine a lighthearted comedy scene with the more serious latter half of the episode. Doing something like that disrupts the flow of the narrative. Still, it's good to see Amou finally on the move, especially with her flashback with Nomura. Satori's backstory was a surprising punch to the gut, offering some belated insight to her character. Hopefully, Nomura's confrontation with Tsukuyo will up the ante.
May 31, 2017 5:47 PM

May 2010
I am surprised they went this up so fast before getting the stamp from the blind girl.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 31, 2017 5:48 PM

May 2010
Are we going beyond the manga now?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 31, 2017 6:28 PM

Apr 2011
The manga raw is way ahead of the anime. The raw is 32 chapters out.

I agree that U-chan looks good without the wig.

After seeing Amou rekt the sisters, I can understand why the principal cancelled classes. I don't think their dead yet. Even Warabi and the bear are having difficulty fighting her. She won't last long. Soon, Mary and Rin are gonna fight her as well.

Amou vs the other five swords and Nomura vs Inaba. Shits is going down.
MagitoMay 31, 2017 6:59 PM
May 31, 2017 6:29 PM

Jan 2008
I would have honestly been okay if Amou's strikes were just really 'sharp' but for her skin to actually be considered hard as steel or whatever, it just feels out of place in this show.
May 31, 2017 6:50 PM

Dec 2013
Paul said:
I would have honestly been okay if Amou's strikes were just really 'sharp' but for her skin to actually be considered hard as steel or whatever, it just feels out of place in this show.

I agree.

Additionally, If Inaba (I think that's her name) is supposedly the strongest of the 5 swords, and Amou "running around" the school is such a crisis, then why isn't she spearheading the search for her. In her defense though, I guess that could have been what she was doing before Nomura walked up to her.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
May 31, 2017 6:57 PM

Jun 2014
HeroVladimir93 said:
I don't think it's a good idea to combine a lighthearted comedy scene with the more serious latter half of the episode. Doing something like that disrupts the flow of the narrative. Still, it's good to see Amou finally on the move, especially with her flashback with Nomura. Satori's backstory was a surprising punch to the gut, offering some belated insight to her character. Hopefully, Nomura's confrontation with Tsukuyo will up the ante.

How they handled it was good story telling. They started with hinting despair was coming with the main guy being down and then they added comedy with a swerve during the second half. It was so well done that this episode was lightyears ahead of the rest. This episode was fantastic and I think it was the best episode of any anime I am watching this season.

This episode was superb and had a different feeling to it. Damn!
May 31, 2017 8:03 PM

Feb 2016
YoshiYogurt said:
Jack_Corvus96 said:

I don't have problems with girls at all (unless they are a bunch of annoying airheads). but I just can't stand the girls on this anime, well, Satori is the one that annoys me the most. as I told you before, this anime is way too feminazi, so i'm satisfyed as seeing how the MC defends his position as a male instead of letting the girls toy with him

How is this show "feminazi" when a powerful male MC runs around? Girls not being weak makes it "feminazi?" I actually like Nomura as a character too. Also Satori (best girl) didn't deserve this.

the MC saves the day because he is not a beta male and he at least is doing something against them, or you aren't going to consider the "femalizing" stuff that they did with the other males not feminazi? I know that it was a female school, but granting certain females authority against males after allowing males into that school just makes no sense. if that's not feminazi, then I don't know what it is.

how the hell is Satori best girl? she is so fucking annoying and a bitchy brat lol, she might have a nice body but she kills everything with that annoying behavior she has.
~Blackwall
May 31, 2017 11:47 PM

Mar 2016
The Empress is a bad ass! She tore up Satori like it was nothing and she didn't seem fazed at all! Satori's backstory was pretty sad and a surprise to me! I can't wait to see the next episode and hopefully Nomura and Amou face off soon
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 1, 2017 12:35 AM

Jan 2015
So if Choka's wearing wig, that's her real hair looks like? Not so cute though. So the real Satori is the plain-looking one? This is just getting bit complicated. and Nomura even just met the "strong pig-tailed" girl for now.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 1, 2017 1:28 AM

May 2014
Ok the second half of this episode blew me away. WTF?! That chick is insane man. Who does that to ones own sister.
And the sister too... that scar man, poor girl.
The Empress is OP as fuck.
The priestess loli... what is up with her eyes at the end?! That freaked me out.
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jun 1, 2017 2:14 AM

May 2016
Amou is awesome! Those fists are like blades.
Jun 1, 2017 3:46 AM

Sep 2014
CrotakuShinobi said:
Ok the second half of this episode blew me away. WTF?! That chick is insane man. Who does that to ones own sister.
And the sister too... that scar man, poor girl.
The Empress is OP as fuck.
The priestess loli... what is up with her eyes at the end?! That freaked me out.

I think she might be blind, would explain the heightened hearing
Jun 1, 2017 4:14 AM

Aug 2014
it was good i guess . the history of the girls' felt like it was forced drama for me so that was annoying but other than that it was a good episode
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Jun 1, 2017 4:34 AM

Nov 2013
@Jack_Corvus96
how...can...you...not...love...the...way...satori...talks? =D
she is my 2nd favourite here after rin tbh
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 1, 2017 5:45 AM

Sep 2015
So why the sisters become Satori on first place if its not agry to real Satori (see your own sisters half dead like what you did age ago)

Love Satori so bad enough to become Satori itself?
Into the Internet!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2017

176 by ishudamor124 »»
Feb 21, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

102 by Talamare »»
Jan 2, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2017

132 by Ziggy0258 »»
Nov 9, 2023 12:33 PM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2017

55 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2017

51 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jul 27, 2023 4:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.