Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 19, 2017 1:47 PM

Aug 2016
Of all the characters in this show, the fat running dude with glasses is the one I've liked the most so far. Actually he's the only one I've liked so far.
He has some serious dedication running that much with that much weight on him. I like it.
I actually felt bad when he fell.
*sips tea*
May 19, 2017 3:46 PM

May 2010
What's up with that bookstore girl and her boobs, they keep going boing boing with her every even smallest movement lolz, and this series ain't even THAT ecchi. This seems really out of place.

I knew that confession would happen, but this was also preeetty random :>
May 22, 2017 9:16 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Tomoe reminds me a bit of Chitanda for some reason, maybe because she likes books. Idk, could just be her character design tbh.

Elf's reaction when Masamune walked in on her as she had her panties down xD
Better yet Sagiri's lust for lewdness was spot on good.
I like their relationship as they come off so good and you can tell the passion Sagiri has for her eromanga character.

Megumi lol

Jun 11, 2017 12:39 PM

Sep 2008
I know I'm super behind with this series but I have a good reason. It's too much like Oreimo. I guess the author of the novels has a type of girl they like to write about :/
Jun 19, 2017 9:18 AM

Sep 2015
Seriously show? You're still running with that embarrassingly underwritten misunderstanding you set up last time? If you had a shred of dignity or intelligence you'd have opened this episode by tossing it aside and lamp shading what a dumb narrative technique misunderstandings are. Also I suppose it makes sense since she draws erotic manga art. But I guess Sagiri is one of those cringe characters who's a young girl who acts like an old pervert? Always a joy he said sarcastically.

I did like my favorite part of the show Elf in this episode. I don't understand why I'm drawn to this character who's kind of an overused trope. And in a terribly written series. Like what was her escape from the publishers at the beginning? Terribly time lined and explained. And even though he's the only male character in the OP. The stupidly designed Fabio Publisher had like one line. While Elf being carried off was actually kind of funny. And signaled the end of my interest in the episode. Did Masamune really sell her out? Kind of a dick move. But he's also kind of a sis/lolicon dick. He's just self righteous and written to be in the right all the time.

So now the true plot of the series is established. Masamune gathers girls for a harem who will pose in lewd embarrassing ways for Sagiri to draw. Can you imagine how demented this would sound if the two main characters were representative of what most LN authors and manga artists look like? It seems like next up is Megumi. Who I know that's the point but makes me seriously cringe in every scene. Depending on how bad the next episode is this show may finally get the drop.

Side note I know Rie Kugimiya voiced Taiga and Shana. But did she voice that third tsundere that got brought up too? I'd never even heard of that series but it would make sense.
SubscriberSunJun 19, 2017 9:22 AM
Jun 26, 2017 8:31 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that ending! Pretty great episode again, just loving this development :3

And lol those direct references :3
Jun 27, 2017 6:50 PM

Jul 2012
this anime manages to make me cringe so hard, and thats why its so great
Aug 30, 2017 6:46 PM

Jul 2014

o lawd, so much lewd I can't contain myself...
Oct 20, 2017 5:42 AM
Jul 2017
Very interesting ep, i like it.

Kokoro Connect <3
Nov 26, 2017 6:33 AM

Sep 2012
hithummah said:
MC really confuses me, dose he want to fuck his sister or not? You don't write an explicit story on that then claim it's all professional and just work. The characters in this anime are wacky and not consistent.

Kyouske at least was genuinely helping Kirino as a big brother only to get his incestuousness feeling developed.

he think she rejected her so he shuts back in to brother mode then its easier for him to deal with this

Freestyle80 said:
So this is basically a series for masochists

no its for ppl who like comedy & i see a lot of comedy well its like some ppl find the ecchi situations in anime's hilarious like me even the ones that are cliche & done so meany times it still makes me laugh in newer anime's & some are disgusted by it cause they were raised in old fashion ways & some just don't find it funny there are so meany ppl & not all have same taste for comedy

Kitsu-nee said:
What's up with that bookstore girl and her boobs, they keep going boing boing with her every even smallest movement lolz, and this series ain't even THAT ecchi. This seems really out of place.

her tits are fansrvice 😂

SubscriberSun said:
Seriously show? You're still running with that embarrassingly underwritten misunderstanding you set up last time? If you had a shred of dignity or intelligence you'd have opened this episode by tossing it aside and lamp shading what a dumb narrative technique misunderstandings are. Also I suppose it makes sense since she draws erotic manga art. But I guess Sagiri is one of those cringe characters who's a young girl who acts like an old pervert? Always a joy he said sarcastically.

I did like my favorite part of the show Elf in this episode. I don't understand why I'm drawn to this character who's kind of an overused trope. And in a terribly written series. Like what was her escape from the publishers at the beginning? Terribly time lined and explained. And even though he's the only male character in the OP. The stupidly designed Fabio Publisher had like one line. While Elf being carried off was actually kind of funny. And signaled the end of my interest in the episode. Did Masamune really sell her out? Kind of a dick move. But he's also kind of a sis/lolicon dick. He's just self righteous and written to be in the right all the time.

So now the true plot of the series is established. Masamune gathers girls for a harem who will pose in lewd embarrassing ways for Sagiri to draw. Can you imagine how demented this would sound if the two main characters were representative of what most LN authors and manga artists look like? It seems like next up is Megumi. Who I know that's the point but makes me seriously cringe in every scene. Depending on how bad the next episode is this show may finally get the drop.

Side note I know Rie Kugimiya voiced Taiga and Shana. But did she voice that third tsundere that got brought up too? I'd never even heard of that series but it would make sense.

yea they drag that misunderstanding on way to long it kid of annoying

L-Ryoshi said:
Sorry, but I got seriously pissed and put off by Megumi's ignorant attitude towards Otaku. I just cannot get myself to like her regardless of how bubbly her attitude is. Even Yamada's haughty attitude is better than her.

the book store girl feels the same way it was written in her face XD
i am neutral about her cause comical situations happen cause of her at times

FinalFlash18 said:
I think it was pretty weird episode.

Did the MC just fucking nonchalantly confessed to Saigiri? And she accepted it like it was natural? wtf.
I thought he said, he only loves her as a family. And now this confession in the episode left me all confused. Can't tell if he loves her as a brother or someone as an opposite sex.

Elf best girl <3
SoraSenpai said:
So is Izumi the one Sagiri loves? Cause Izumi said she loved her and it seemed like she was happy, then she called him an idiot. That part kind of confused me.
The interaction between Sagiri and Elf is awesome. Love that they're friends.

he was in denial & after writing tis Novel slash love letter he thought she rejected him & went back in to brother mode to deny hes feeling cause its easier for him that way, he didn't get what she meant when she said i love some1 so he thought she has some1 else, but hes an idiot how can she have some1 if she is in hes room always come on that's even dumber then other MC i have seen XD

SoraSenpai she called him idiot cause new its like he rejected her cause of the misunderstanding (she said she loves some1 & he thought its some1 else not him cause she didn't say it directly out he misunderstood her confession) he went back to brother mode to spear hes own feelings & said i get i u love some1 siblings can't have that kind of a relationship after-all but he didn't say it like that word by word but almost that similar words & meaning
Sugram22Nov 26, 2017 7:12 AM
Dec 19, 2017 10:44 AM

Sep 2013
Didn't expect him to confess so early in the series.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 19, 2017 6:24 PM
Dec 2009
*flips the chair he was sitting in three mins into the show*
Jan 9, 2018 10:27 PM
May 2017
spicychile said:
I love it whenever Yamada Elf gets screentime; she's hilarious.

All throughout the episode I had police sirens blaring in my head.

"Freeze, LOLICOPS!"
but for real, I'm having a bit of trouble placing sagiri's affection towards her brother.
Aug 9, 2018 11:11 AM

Apr 2015
Don't mind Masamune, he's just a normal high school boy who meets freshly-bathed middle school girls at night. I feel like his life would be a lot simpler right now if he would've just ignored/lived in denial about what he saw on the livestream (Sagiri being Eromanga-sensei).
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Sep 6, 2018 5:37 PM
May 2017
It looks like it was not rejected. It's a shame he misunderstood.
Oct 20, 2019 3:43 PM

May 2017
Laughed like an idi** when the big guy fall and did that sound ! XD
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Apr 4, 2020 11:14 PM

May 2013
This anime is entertaining, but the step-incest thing makes me cringe bc I have an older brother... it's disgusting, even tho they're not blood-related. I can't get past it TTATT
Aug 13, 2020 4:32 PM

Sep 2016
FullyCharged said:
I expected some "normie cringe alert" or something like that, but up to now, literally absolute zero.

I'm only at a third of the story ofc, I'll see what's next.

Ok I almost had a stroke at ep start lol.

False alarm tho.

Disappointed about his approach. Incest is wincest. But I guess the author learned to not dare from the start if he wants to wimp out at the very end. Just do not dare, seems legit! :D
bruh
Apr 15, 2021 8:40 PM

Nov 2010
Tomoe should take the offer. She looks so damn cute and she would look nice in lewd poses haha I wish she had more scenes btw.

Nice camel toe from Elf. hehe
Jun 6, 2021 6:17 AM

Jan 2017
Goddamn the amount of LN cover references in the bookstore scene...
Jun 11, 2021 10:51 PM

May 2017
Megumi , i think she said kimoi shota , wich would mean disgusting kid , its far worse than creepy otaku , i would react the same way than the book girl

Still megumi is my favorite for her naive yet perverted brain 😅
Finaly some elf pantsu , thx ero-sensei !

Kitsu-nee said:

Well the MC was looking for a girl with big breast and asked to her , then she said that he was actualy looking for her , cause of her big breast , thats why she was doing that with her breast , she was like "keep prasing me !"
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Nov 3, 2021 2:28 AM

Jul 2017
Damn, that might just have been the baka to beat all bakas. Form was on point and not a single breath wasted 10/10

"If that settles things, we wouldn't need the police!" That line made me absolutely lose it. That was gold lmao

Dec 28, 2021 7:29 AM

Jun 2019
Sagiri is adorable. Also, that one guy always running makes me wanna exercise more... Love that motivation.
Jan 16, 2023 12:17 AM

Sep 2017
lol her face

she so cute

also, bad end triggered

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 19, 2023 2:57 PM
Feb 2021
My brain hurts really bad
Mar 23, 2023 9:10 AM

Aug 2019
best episode yet. actually laughed a few times.
"i cant draw anything but loli girls now" how is that a problem :)?

>2017
>skype

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2023 7:26 AM
Feb 2023
Masamune top 10 dense moments.. like brooo
Jul 10, 2023 6:10 PM

May 2022
I hope that man running is ok :(
Jul 11, 2023 8:11 AM

Dec 2022
If the rest of the episodes continue like this, then I think this anime has found its groove. It's very vibrant and entertaining, and the fanservice has some of the best shots out there (even if it isn't quite as bold as a few other ecchi shows).

That fat guy has been jogging from morning to night. Talk about dedication.

Shaded Horizon

Aug 19, 2023 12:47 PM
Jul 2023
shitty episode...
Dec 1, 2023 6:50 PM

Nov 2023
Sagiri is something else, wow very nice
Jan 8, 3:16 PM

Apr 2021
very good!

She's cute in pajamas, and she's still embarrassed to show her belly to her brother, but she wasn't embarrassed to show off with just her blouse. She is very cute and embarrassed..

She thought he wanted it, poor thing, she gets angry and it's cute too xD.

the editors carrying the Elf, it's funny. I like Taiga-chan.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

331 by FannxyFunnyBunny »»
Apr 28, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

167 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 13, 9:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.