Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Youjo Senki Episode 12 Discussion

Jul 7, 2019 12:46 PM

The Strategic HQ old geezers finally realized their mistake of leaving the Republic with a little bit of strength to fight back later instead of dealing the complete mortal blow earlier.

So this is why Tanya is evil because she will oppose God (or maybe just Being-X?) who is supposedly good? Hmmm...oh OK. >_<

7/10
Nothing is an absolute reality, all is permitted.

Jul 18, 2019 5:18 AM
Gotta wait for second season, hopefully it becomes reality.

Aug 21, 2019 9:45 AM
Pretty good show. This is the second isekai show I liked, after Overlord.

Sep 24, 2019 11:23 AM

Yup, this show is just as awesome as I remember it to be!

Tanya's egotistical traits and her atheism beliefs is quite something really, to say the least. Mad props to Aoi Yuuki for absolutely perfecting this role, this is definitely one of my favourite individual VA role of the medium. A perfect example of this impeccable combo were those final moments showcasing it all, almost as though in reply to Mary's little moment of rise.

Pretty action-less finale but it was nice to see some more focus on the two different sides of the fray. Great to have a little recollection of sorts from Tanya's side too, humans really are foolish and while her idea of wiping out the chain of hatred does sound plausible it's definitely inhumane considering the acts that'll have to be taken in order to achieve that and set it in stone. Dope conversation there with the Lieutenant, as a whole.

Overall, this was some fantastic rewatch! Found this experience to be absolutely enthralling (9.50/10) as well, maybe a tad more this time thanks to not having weekly waits I suppose! Appreciated some of those subtle comedic scenes at the end of the episodes too, they were simply glorious xD.

Action choreography were really good and tense (slight question marks over Tanya's Opness of course but that aside not many issues to point out), the Sound Department (9.0/10) did wonders throughout (Op, ED, Osts and VA were all fab) and the Animation (9.0/10), as a whole, was really commendable especially more so given that this was Studio Nut's first major production. All in all, a well-deserved 8.50/10 despite it not having the best of Storylines (7/10) and Character Development (7/10), aside from Tanya obviously.

Props to CR for subbing the Movie and as a consequence giving me a valid reason to check this out once again, will definitely go and watch the movie ASAP now!

Season 2 better be on its way!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 25, 2019 6:39 AM

The overall pretty interesting, story wasn't enough but Actions was really good I like it.
Tanya's logic was really interesting.
Looking forward to watching the new movie. (10/7)

"The most strong situation consists of happiness and enrage."

Oct 11, 2019 1:43 PM
I kind of get what tanya was saying with her big ol speech, but you cant really stomp out the hatred the people have for you. Its still going to grow again. Also theres a reason why tanya was killed in the last life. I'm pretty sure there were others that wanted to push him into a train or wish him death he just finally broke that one person who said F it. Also finally one mary sue to face down tanya mary sue.

Overall I thought the show was good with some fumbles along the way. I dont know why it tried to take a serious tone when it doesn't fit the plot at all and just comes off disjointed. This is a story about tanya vs being x and not much else matters. In other words stick to having a comedic tone.
Modified by souledge94, Oct 11, 2019 1:47 PM

Nov 9, 2019 12:54 PM
I think Tanya was right. Not taking human emotions into account is a big mistake. Resting on your laurels when other side feels humiliated and seeks revenge is asking for trouble. Victory doesn't lasts forever.

Free Republic sweared to fight Empire to the very end. Yep, it's not over yet.

That speech at the end was epic. Being X probably won't take that lightly. Way to show middle finger, Tanya!

Now let's wait for the second season...
Modified by korsarz, Nov 9, 2019 1:11 PM

Nov 26, 2019 5:59 PM

Lol her enemy is literally Mary Sue.

Anyway, I feel misleaded by the "evil" in the title.
She isn't that evil, yet.

Also it's all that Entity X's fault.
Without that, no big problem, just your average salaryman with a shitty job consisting of firing people. Someone's gotta do it.
Don't @ or quote me when I express an opinion in a post.

If you agree with my opinion, you can tell me how awesome I am by sending me a PM or a Friend Request.

If you don't agree with my opinion, remember that opinions are personal and biased.
We can have different ones, so you don't have to force or convince me into yours. And mine is better anyway.

Please follow what I said above, so I can know for sure my notifications are 100% new anime, saved anime starting airing, and morons not reading my signature.
You don't want to be mistaken for one, do you?

Dec 10, 2019 1:26 PM

Not much action in here, just boring talking. The most interesting parts were the ones with summarizing the war and how it affected the world and of course Mary's enlistment.

The anime was cool and entertaining with original concept. I liked it. :)

Jan 1, 3:53 AM

So this is need seasson 2?

Feb 9, 3:06 PM

Well got damn it all to hell, fk being x.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

Mar 25, 6:53 AM
I want more. It's too good. I wanna see my taniya mooooore.
Vimu

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]