Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 6, 2017 8:50 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that was one good movie! I loved Lilim. She was so adorable.

She called Arata and Lilith her father and mother. The reactions of Yui, Arin and Mira toward Lilim were nice. Arin's and Yui's speeches were hilarious after they saw Lilim.

White Demon Lord was so badass! Arata in a Paladin outfit was so cool.

That ending!
removed-userMar 6, 2017 9:10 PM
Mar 7, 2017 5:30 AM

Apr 2008
Tohka_Yatogami said:
She called Arata and Lilith her father and mother. The reactions of Yui, Arin and Mira toward Lilim were nice. Arin's and Yui's speeches were hilarious after they saw Lilim.
Levi: I have no regrets
Mar 8, 2017 4:20 AM

Nov 2016
Just see the raw, good story. I hope they will make season 2 soon...
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Mar 8, 2017 1:37 PM

Feb 2016
2 years since i've watched the main series... I should have rewatched it XD tho it was a good ride, not that great but worth it!! 7/10
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Mar 8, 2017 4:48 PM

Apr 2008
It feels like a nostalgic ride for those who liked the series. Not exactly spectacular.
Maybe I'm just too used to the manga drawing style, the character drawing seems off (like, they look younger).

Story is one of those theatrical adaptation type with original story that's as good as it never happened (no effect on the main storyline and not even referenced so far).
[Edit] Maybe slightly, when Lilith later told Arbalicia that grimoire are like family, not just tool.

It has the usual thing I don't like from anime movie and finales, which is calling everyone's name one by one, and tried to get everyone to have scene to show their final attack animation (skipped the scenes).
But since that happens so often, maybe it's just Japanese culture rather than individual directors.
nseikaMar 9, 2017 5:13 PM
Mar 8, 2017 6:58 PM

Dec 2012
Lilim!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 8, 2017 10:00 PM
Sep 2012
That teaser in the end. Oh boy, it's literally screaming a second season adaptation. XD
Mar 8, 2017 10:45 PM

Jun 2016
Lilim we're gonna miss your cuteness.. in the end...

PLEDGE TO PROTECT!!!!

Overall this movie is a little short...

and the animation upgraded... since it's quite choppy on Season 1

The Last Trinity really is the weaker ver. of Astral Trinity!!!

Possible could it be another season... but the source material isn't yet finished..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2017 12:31 AM

Apr 2008
HikiNEET021 said:
Possible could it be another season... but the source material isn't yet finished..
Ana's story arc is done in the manga.
Depend of scenario adaptation staff's pacing, it should be enough for another season.

Then wait until the Demon King arc is done in the manga.
They could even stuff the first part of it, and then continue with Levi's side story as OVA to buy time until the current arc is enough for 3rd season.
Mar 9, 2017 5:43 AM
Jun 2016
There's a little bit of everything in this movie: The action, the orginal plot and of course, the fanservice. And in the very end, Arata stays the same as the Arata we know and love. Now I wonder will they ever make a season 2, now that the latest Ana arc is done, and how far will they carry this original source to the manga source (with Lilith's thema can have a will of its own and Arata having Paladin Form)

The music in this movie is badass, and the animation has stepped up huge

For those who have watched Trinity Seven, this movie feels like home after 2 years

7.5/10
Mar 9, 2017 6:01 AM

Apr 2016
I just hope that if they make a 2nd season, please, make it 24+ episodes, season 1 with 12 feels so rushed and there are too many things unexplained. I love the story, even for a videogame, but more explanations would make us feel deeper in the plot.

BTW, about the movie "I'm the White Demon King, I'm the best!!!" his best attack was the gun stealed from Arata... cof cof..
Mar 9, 2017 9:32 AM

Dec 2014
I missed this show so much..The movie was good overall
Mar 9, 2017 9:51 AM
Jul 2018
That was a good watch I missed Arata's humor, and random reactions. Hopefully this will sell well enough for them to continue into a second season I mean hey they even introduced
Mar 9, 2017 12:45 PM

Apr 2016
Great movie! Reminded me why I love Trinity Seven so much :)
Mar 9, 2017 1:28 PM

Jul 2013
wow was that after credit scene a semi confirmation for s2 >.<
Mar 9, 2017 4:34 PM
Jul 2018
Just finished watching it, it was a pretty good movie although the final fight was rather a bit underwhelming in my eyes.

In other news, in the after credits post it was somehow teasing a second season.
Mar 9, 2017 6:02 PM

Aug 2015
Symphyon said:
Just finished watching it, it was a pretty good movie although the final fight was rather a bit underwhelming in my eyes.

In other news, in the after credits post it was somehow teasing a second season.

That Ayesha part? Just because they tease doesn't mean they will do a second season. Though I'd really like them to.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Mar 9, 2017 6:06 PM
Jul 2018
Tony_SansNom said:
Symphyon said:

That Ayesha part? Just because they tease doesn't mean they will do a second season. Though I'd really like them to.

I mean I doubt they would but well not sure. And same I really want them to do a second season very badly but well, that's probably wishful thinking but well I do want one =3=
Mar 9, 2017 8:53 PM

Jun 2013
This movie is great and probably a ss2 will come soon.
Mar 10, 2017 2:47 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
Average, I like ecchi but there was too many girls there.

Mar 10, 2017 3:54 AM
Dec 2016
I just hope that if they make a 2nd season
Mar 10, 2017 4:15 AM

May 2015
Lilim was indeed cute but, from the last episode of Trinity seven series they are pairing Lilith and Arata too much. I thought it would end in harem but even though it's still his harem the pairing is kind of dragging everything down.

Too Cheeky and Cheesy Movie moments. LOL XD.
Mar 10, 2017 4:50 AM

Dec 2013
Laughed so hard when Lilim's four other "Step-moms" were trying to entice her with toys and sweets.

Makes me wonder where in the story this happened, as I don't remember it from the manga at all, specially not before Ana showed up...
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 10, 2017 5:56 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Hmm that was a bit disappointing. Definitely not as good as the TV-series

First of all it's too much of a shounen action flick throughout, which is very rarely interesting but also not really what made T7 enjoyable in the first place. Also I don't like how they try to force feels for a character which literally just joined the cast. Whether she's your "daughter" or not, overdramatizing it like a family member just died is just silly

Too much of a generic and cheesy movie for my tastes. That last scene was a bit interesting though, wonder if it hints a second season or just more "go read the manga" advertising (as anyone who's read the manga should be well aware of who that girl is)
Mar 10, 2017 6:45 AM

Aug 2016
It was ok I guess.

I know it's a harem but the number girls compared to the movie's length made it eh. Especially the last part where they just threw everything at Last Trinity.

The ED song by ZAQ was great though. I dunno, I liked the series but it's been 2 years so maybe I just didn't feel with the characters as much as I used to.

"... Because when you live in this world of my closed eyes...
... Being alone is very lonely..."

Mar 10, 2017 9:17 AM

Oct 2015
L-Ryoshi said:
Laughed so hard when Lilim's four other "Step-moms" were trying to entice her with toys and sweets.

Makes me wonder where in the story this happened, as I don't remember it from the manga at all, specially not before Ana showed up...

The movie is original so you wont find it in LN or manga also Lilim was an original character so if they ever make a new season and follow the source material she wont appear unless the author decides to add her later in some new volume but that would mean for that they would need to make a few more seasons.
Mar 10, 2017 7:48 PM

Nov 2011
Meh, this movie felt kinda dull to me. The recapping part and action felt pretty cheesy. Its attempt to sell comedy with the lewd jokes didn't make me laugh much at all in this movie.

On the other hand, Lilim is cute and they had some good soundtrack going for this. Also movie isn't even an hour so I'm kinda underwhelmed by the pure length of it.
Mar 11, 2017 3:51 AM

Sep 2013
This movie's a chuuni's all-you-can-use dictionary, think this had way more english words than any 1 cour series.

The movie felt dull and wasn't entertaining as much the series. The one-liners and replies by each and every girl in this short movie felt awkward and time-consuming with none impact.
Mar 12, 2017 8:43 AM

May 2015
Wow, it sure has been a while since the last time I watched Trinity Seven, so this was kinda nostalgic.

It was a decent movie, enjoyable enough, but not as good as the TV series. Kinda sucks that it is still censored as well, but I didn't expect much there to begin with anyway. I wonder if there will be a second season after that ending.

Mar 12, 2017 4:07 PM

May 2012
Felt a bit eh and way too fast paced, but I guess that's what happens when you have only about 40 minutes to go off, excluding the first 5~10 minutes of recap

On the other hand, the OST was pretty sweet as always. Digging the ending song too

Wonder if there'll ever be a 2nd season announcement since it's been so long, wouldn't mind it.

Mar 13, 2017 1:50 PM

Jul 2013
Feels a little bit rushed but still good and that ending really needs a season 2 to continue. I agree with some commends regarding to the recap which shouldn't really need to go through if you have watched the first series to understand.

The TV series is better but the movie is still good imo
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2017 1:50 PM

Jul 2013
Lolsebca said:

Because it is trinity "seven" for the harem ^_*
Mar 13, 2017 2:56 PM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
Renaultclio101 said:
Lolsebca said:

Because it is trinity "seven" for the harem ^_*

I feel I know the origin of your avatar ;/
but for the harem well at least there is one or two girls that are worth it : Levi, Kazama but not that much.

Mar 13, 2017 6:27 PM
Jun 2016
The only thing is I wish there was more of a story with action and fighting. Other than that, I thought it was funny, sexy, kawaii, nostalgic, well-prepared via light novel, and hopeful (for future incarnations). :)
Mar 16, 2017 12:01 AM
Jun 2016
Felt like 2 episode long OVA not like a movie , but it was decent tho i expected more humour from arata . Too fast paced i guess a full length 2 hr would have been better than 55 mins long . Waiting for S2
Mar 16, 2017 4:23 AM
Jul 2018
Not my kind of story. Pretty sure I skipped the anime. Anyway this movie is too cute to miss. 08/10 for cuteness overload ლζ*♡ε♡*ζლ
removed-userMar 16, 2017 4:27 AM
Mar 16, 2017 6:06 PM

Sep 2010
Main villain didn't even stand a chance and got rekt even with stolen power lol Just a tease for a season 2 again tbh.
Mar 17, 2017 2:25 PM

Jan 2008
It's been a real long time since I read the manga but holy cow they fucked this up really bad. It was literally just a clusterfuck of random shit put together and forcing on the arc after the anime.

They basically just trying to shove all the girls in. Only Akio, Lilith, Lugh and Sora were suppose be part of this arc and it was in a completely different setting too. The story was suppose to focus on Akio's backstory but instead all they do is tease you with her loli nun form.

And for being a 'movie', quality wise it was barely any different than the TV series. I was surprised how much padding was in it too.
PaulMar 17, 2017 2:32 PM
Mar 18, 2017 10:15 PM
Oct 2016
Okay. I have to say something about this. Anime producers need to stop this fucking trend where whenever some dickhead shoots a gun, or punches something, or slams a car door, they make a sound effect like the WORLD JUST FUCKING ENDED. Like a nuclear explosion just went off next to your fucking ear. I had to have this movie at 5% volume because these sound effects were balanced at about 500% louder than they needed to be because that's whats cool these days.

It's not just this anime that does it. I've seen it in a lot of anime lately. Even JJBA did it, which is one of my favourite anime, and I fucking hated it when they did it as well.

It isn't cool, It's fucking annoying.
Mar 18, 2017 10:54 PM

Feb 2014
I enjoyed T7 when it first came out so this was a treat

Lilim is so cute <3 Arata is still the same perv we all know and love and plenty of fanservice.
I hope the snippet at the end is hinting to a possible s 2, but it could have just been there in case they ever decide to do another season I guess.
Mar 18, 2017 11:54 PM

Nov 2016
gotta give it up for Levi. first person i ever saw to get the nosebleeds form a cute girl licking a lollipop. and if your going to talk about hohenheim where the hell were a certain 2 alchemists
Mar 19, 2017 9:54 PM

Oct 2012
A nice movie, a bit short but I enjoyed it. It's been quite a bit since I saw the original series, it felt very nostalgic, which was nice

Lilim was very cute, and though Lilith isn't my favorite heroine I appreciated the family moments she had with Arata and Lilim. The conversation inside the grimoire and her fading away were strong to me, but at the same time with just a few more minutes in the movie it could have been so much better. It still tugged a bit on my emotions with how intimate and family-like they were but obviously this was only developed for like 40 min so it wasn't quite long enough to really sell that moment
It just felt rushed, which isn't hard to understand given its 55min time limit. It did okay, though I think I enjoyed it more because of the nostalgia and Lilim's interactions

Final fight felt dull, don't know what I was expecting but it definitely wasn't that, I liked seeing all the cast again but it felt a bit lackluster. lol why would you name the attack Black Azazel
Still a fun movie though, it was really nice to see everyone again

After movie credits was a tease for a potential sequel. Don't know how well this sold in Japan but at the very least I'm expecting a small ova or something to still come out of this
Nice ED though, sasuga ZAQ, you always deliver~
gust11Mar 19, 2017 10:11 PM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Mar 22, 2017 3:20 AM

Aug 2011
Ah I loved returning to Trinity Seven, the soundtrack is as awesome as ever and all the girls are great.
Mar 23, 2017 3:27 AM
Mar 2017
What actually happened to Lilim in the end?
Mar 25, 2017 9:47 PM

Dec 2012
LMAO at Arata telling us their sizes.
Grab that ass.
Grab that Liese-in-control ass.
Little Lilith.
Dat nosebleed.
Symettrical docking.
A man and his harem just chilling in that bath.
YOSH! LILIM! BOUNCE MAMA'S OPPAI!
I want to bounce Yui's oppai.
Gay Bulge.
Dat Yui booty! Dat oppai!
WTF? Akio just turned into a loli.
Dat Liese body!
LMAO I knew all their clothes would get dressed break'd once he released Paladin form.
LMAO at Levi and Lugh's clothes not being shredded and then doing the peace sign.
Let me see Liese nipples. Dat Yui booty.

ZAQ with another awesome song, but I prefer than TV anime's OP more. That song is too great.

Dat last scene. More girls in the harem?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 26, 2017 11:38 PM

Apr 2008
dylanfromtaiwan said:
She just shut down the sentient part of her program because Arata took back his magical power stored in her (that is powering her consciousness) to fight the white demon king.

From the manga:
Mar 27, 2017 2:28 PM
Mar 2017
nseika said:
dylanfromtaiwan said:
She just shut down the sentient part of her program because Arata took back his magical power stored in her (that is powering her consciousness) to fight the white demon king.

From the manga:
lilim isn't in the manga though
Mar 28, 2017 8:18 PM

Apr 2008
dylanfromtaiwan said:
nseika said:

From the manga:
Mar 29, 2017 4:43 AM
Mar 2017
nseika said:
dylanfromtaiwan said:
weird cause I read the manga, and didn't find lilim. If I am correct, they are currently challenging the gate right?
Apr 5, 2017 3:36 PM

Oct 2013
Disappointed, he didn't ask her if she wants to have a real child
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is this even in the Manga?

Delgear - Sep 22, 2022

7 by Delgear »»
Sep 23, 2022 12:58 AM

» Season 2 anyone?

Robiiii - Mar 10, 2017

22 by ShouldBeYou »»
May 22, 2018 12:36 PM

» My Guilty Pleassure Anime

Ceyana - Jul 9, 2016

46 by LoliG0D »»
Mar 6, 2017 6:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.