Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2017 12:23 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Gildarts and Cana vs. August while Larcade interrupts Natsu and Zeref. Cana's actually done better than expected I'd say. And Zeref has turned on Larcade! Honestly I'm...not that surprised. XD
animefan8800Mar 4, 2017 12:29 AM
Mar 4, 2017 3:51 AM
Feb 2015
Larcade the unloved child who hates his uncle for stealing his daddy. Zeref the unloving father because he loved his brother more. Natsu the overly-loved by his brother while the whole family tries to kill each other. Yes welcome to the Dragneel family.
Mar 4, 2017 4:06 AM

Jan 2009
poor Larcade killed by his father Zeref
Mar 4, 2017 4:15 AM

Dec 2013
Zeroed showed absolutely no mercy to poor Larcarde.

That little flashback with a frozen Mavis. Zeref really did impregnate a half dead loli lol
Mar 4, 2017 4:37 AM

Feb 2017
A non-serious August throws around a pissed Gildarts...
I like it :3

I don't really care all that much about Lacarde though.
Mar 4, 2017 5:24 AM
Sep 2012
So hmm well more happen in this chapter than last chapter. I don't know August with these riddles, really what is the point? Just to get on Gildarts nerves.

Larcade you lost to Sting, sit your butt down and get the hell out of here. Don't know about Mavis strategy, we had numbers that was our only advantage, and now it is gone.

Man Zeref he just killed his son just like that. For a moment it was Natsu that a hole in his body. Well I am hope Mavis gets there before Larcade dies, we will see.
Mar 4, 2017 5:35 AM

Feb 2010
Felt pretty bad for Larcade this chapter.
Mar 4, 2017 5:53 AM

Jun 2014
As soon as Larcade showed up and interfered I knew Zeref was going to attack him. Unfortunately, knowing how this manga works, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't actually die.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 4, 2017 6:07 AM

Oct 2015
i dont get what maevis said by that ? either Zeref will use a massive death wave & she knows that Natsu might survive it since "she witnessed him doing it in Tenrou island ?", or Natsu might awaken as END since she said "Natsu's fate" ?

something alive inside Maevis ? wait Zeref, didnt u just impregnated a LOLI ?? holy moly lol
Mar 4, 2017 6:26 AM

Jan 2015
So... Rakheid really is Mavis' son. Jeez... Though I have the same question as August; why was he not loved?
Also, how did Rakheid end up with Zeref anyway? Shouldn't he have stayed with Fairy Tail?
I'm pretty sure Rakheid's not dead though.
Wonder what's gonna happen next.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Mar 4, 2017 6:28 AM

May 2015
meh chapter. show me something good.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 4, 2017 6:29 AM
Jan 2017
Poor Larcade, stuck with one of the worst dads ever, for who knows how many centuries...and they say Zeref's heart has begun to rampage just now...
Mar 4, 2017 6:37 AM

Dec 2015
It's okay guys, this is fairy Tail, so he'll most probably survive.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 4, 2017 7:20 AM
Jan 2017
Hope Larcade is not dead just yet, poor guy needs some closure with his mother, gotta feel bad for him, was trying his best to prove himself to his father, tried to help him and got pierced instead
Mar 4, 2017 9:09 AM
Sep 2016
My theory as to why Larcade/Rahkeid was not loved... as mentioned by Zeref, the curse of contradiction. He can't love or show love since that person would die. So Zeref attacking Larcade was actually a sign of 'love'?.

.....That or all he really wants is Natsu to notice him.
Mar 4, 2017 10:07 AM

Sep 2014
Ah, I forgot Zeref banged Mavis lol.
Thought his men already knew that whatever he loves dies (Well not in Mavis's case).
Guess next chapter some Lacarde flashbacks or w/e, don't really care much about him tho.
Mar 4, 2017 10:39 AM

Jan 2014
Why make rakheid mother mavis?? what's point if he had character development would been nice plot ,and why he was not raised in FT???? \

Also It's not a suspicious that """someoene can intercept"""""" mavis telepathy ?? she should know that enemy is down and only 2 of them are up and they don't have time for mind readings, and she told lucy and happy to move away from natsu who brought them with him "for morale up maybe" without explaining anything? my assupmtion is that she want natsu to go all out and become END and she does not give a damn about natsus life, because she want to win war??
Mar 4, 2017 12:14 PM

Dec 2015
Not that this comes as a surprise but back when Larcade was revealed to be their child, I felt like Mashima wasted a huge chance for a really good and interesting character. After all, he's the son of Mavis and Zeref... But he's just as boring, cliched and one-dimensional as every other uselss minor villain. His powers were the absolute worst and his personality and design are so uninteresting, it's just too sad...

I guess Mashima didn't want/ couldn't make him a good villain or at least more interesting since that would have required Larcade to get some more screentime + development...

And to squeeze in another badly handled parent-child part right now at this point, is just unbearable for me to read.

I couldn't drop Fairy Tail after I invested so much time in reading the last 524 chapters during the last 5-6 years, it wouldn't make sense for me to quit right before the end, but I wish Mashima would hurry up and finish it for good.

The ending's gonna be bad either way, don't make me suffer even more by wasting time with this
Mar 4, 2017 12:50 PM

Dec 2012
Mavis on the way.

Zeref blasting Larcade.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 4, 2017 1:17 PM

Oct 2014
Okay fess up, who left August on repeat?

Pretty meh chapter, though it was a setup of sorts.

2.5/5

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Mar 4, 2017 1:56 PM

Sep 2013
Rakheid obviously not getting love because of zeref's curse :'(
Mar 4, 2017 2:29 PM

Dec 2013
joe_g7 said:

We have already had 4 spriggan die...
Mar 4, 2017 2:33 PM

Dec 2015
G_Spark233 said:
joe_g7 said:

or did they? Who knows with what Mashima will troll us next? It's not like characters haven't returned from being dead.
Mar 4, 2017 2:47 PM

Dec 2013
joe_g7 said:
G_Spark233 said:

or did they? Who knows with what Mashima will troll us next? It's not like characters haven't returned from being dead.

Considering three were temporarily brought back by Neinhart and Irene had her corpse stomped on by Acnologia chances are that they are dead are extremely high.
Mar 4, 2017 2:52 PM

Dec 2015
G_Spark233 said:
joe_g7 said:

Considering three were temporarily brought back by Neinhart and Irene had her corpse stomped on by Acnologia chances are that they are dead are extremely high.
Not gonna lie, you could be right, but I'm not gonna buy any more of Mashima's bullshit unless it's 1000% confirmed.
Mar 4, 2017 3:01 PM
Apr 2016
This family got issues, man.
Mar 4, 2017 6:49 PM

Mar 2015
what the fuck man? feels bad for larcade...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 4, 2017 11:14 PM
Oct 2013
Are we all just gonna accept that Zeref actually did stick his weener into the body of a 12 year old?

I understand that she is mentally beyond that but for a mainstream Manga to sexualize 12 year old girls that´s pretty repugnant.

I know that Sailor Moon technically was 15 when introduced but

1. Sailor Moon and her friends were at an age where most cultures consider t the age of consent.

2. Salor Moon and friends were drawn in a style that alluded them to be older than their actual age unlike Mavis who is consistently drawn as an authentic sexualized 12 year old tat is now confirmed to had sex with an adult man who mentally is several houndred years old.
Mar 5, 2017 12:43 AM

Oct 2015
so zeref had sex with a 12 yr old loli who was probably in a coma, =_=
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Mar 5, 2017 2:44 AM

Jun 2012
Isterio said:
Are we all just gonna accept that Zeref actually did stick his weener into the body of a 12 year old?

I understand that she is mentally beyond that but for a mainstream Manga to sexualize 12 year old girls that´s pretty repugnant.
she might look like 12 but don't forget that after she used Law to save Makarov's father and gotten cursed by Ankhseram another 10 years passed so technically she was at the very least 22. Yes she might have the body size of a prepubescent kid but on paper she's a fully grown woman.
Mar 5, 2017 4:18 AM

Nov 2014
wondered when zeref was gonna start enjoying with his brother. I mean from what it sounds like the whole reason he was immortal was to get his brother back and most of his immortality was spent trying to get him back. Never quite understood why he didnt just travel around with his brother and have some fun. guess fear the curse might kill him and others? but they make scarfs for that.
Mar 5, 2017 6:43 AM

Oct 2015
t
bromains said:
wondered when zeref was gonna start enjoying with his brother. I mean from what it sounds like the whole reason he was immortal was to get his brother back and most of his immortality was spent trying to get him back. Never quite understood why he didnt just travel around with his brother and have some fun. guess fear the curse might kill him and others? but they make scarfs for that.
The Scarf was a one-time use, remember on Ternou island when he survived the death wave, his scarf turned black and interfered with Wendy's healing magic, the scarf stopped working, if it wasnt from Wendy, the scarf wouldve been gone for good
Mar 5, 2017 12:34 PM

Nov 2011
I'm not surprised that Zeref turned his back on Larcarde. Hard to trust him at all really.

Cana definitely wants to prove that she can fight on her own this chapter. Still, I can't blame Gildarts for trying to protect his little girl.
Mar 5, 2017 6:34 PM

Nov 2015
Base Natsu once again trading blows with Zeref. The wank MAshima has for Natsu is on another level.

Lol rip larcade. You were barely missed.

August fight vs Gildartz was the only thing interesting here.
Mar 6, 2017 3:06 AM

Jul 2013
I don't think Larcade is going to die that easily. I mean, there are other Spriggans who have died too, but Larcade was the son of Mavis and Zeref, I doubt Mashima will kill a character like that in that anticlimatic way without at least some reveal about his past... except if Mashima pulls a plot twist and Larcade is not really their child (who wouldn't be too surprising considering it's Mashima).

August is doing a lot better of what I thought, I want to have some faith in this fight, but considering the previous Spriggan battles, I will reserve my hype.
Mar 7, 2017 4:53 PM
Apr 2014
"Rahkeid was a mistake" - Zeref
Mar 7, 2017 8:16 PM

Jan 2012
lol true

Natsu meets his nephew for the first time ever. It only took seconds for him to die.

Rex_Connor said:

not so fast there
this is ft world , he may get revived or maybe not even dead to begin with

Mar 8, 2017 3:20 AM

Nov 2015
AllenVonStein said:
lol true

Natsu meets his nephew for the first time ever. It only took seconds for him to die.

Rex_Connor said:

not so fast there
this is ft world , he may get revived or maybe not even dead to begin with

Nah, unless you're good, you won't get revived. Look what happened to Irene.
Mar 8, 2017 8:34 PM
Mar 2016
Read that description kinda remind me to WWE, lol
May 11, 2017 9:54 AM

Dec 2014
well someone has daddy issues ... but I guess Mavis is planning something
Sep 2, 2017 8:06 AM

Oct 2015
That zeref attack on his son was predictable, that's what bad guys do when they see no use for beaten people.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 17, 2018 3:00 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, he killed his own child, he really wanted to be alone with Natsu.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.