Forum Settings
Forums

Why are there so many Anti-Feminists/SJW's in the Anime Community?

New
Nov 3, 2016 3:56 AM

Aug 2009
So during my time on MAL and various other anime communities I've noticed that the majority of people are anti-feminist/sjw, which is harshly opposed to my reality living in a city like Toronto which is hard left-leaning and full of social justice types. I highly doubt anime is some right-wing haven considering the amount of fanservice and generally bizarre elements that most anime have so what about anime exactly is attracting so many of these people?

I think one of the things could possibly be the majority male audience, but even among the females that watch anime many of them at the very least critical of feminism/social justice and feel like it's being taken too far and I've even met quite a few hardcore anti-feminist/sjws.

Of course there is a lot of opposition to this within the communities themselves, but also from licencing companies like Funimation, which infamously inserted politics on gamergate for their dub of Prison School as well as media outlets like Kotaku and ofcourse the recently made Anime Feminist, dedicated to writing about anime from a feminist perspective.

So what are your thoughts on the anime community being full of Anti-Feminist/SJW's? Are we all horrible misogynists for watching chinese cartoons? Should anime be more inclusive to marginalized groups? Should anime be labeled as pro-Trump propaganda and be internationally banned?

Discuss!

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 3, 2016 3:57 AM

Feb 2013
anime community is full of men going their own way :^)

and also many people living in relatively sjw free places.. (outside toronto)
Nov 3, 2016 3:58 AM

Mar 2015
ahh.. uhh... emm...

i couldn't care less except it affected japan directly...

both of them are cancerious on it's own way anyways...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 3, 2016 4:01 AM

Jun 2009
i don't think that's necessarily true

not sure how much time you spend on other websites but i've come across a lot of feminist anime fans in the past few years, especially in the art community. they just probably don't waste their time on mal.

what's also possible is that they are slowly drifting away from anime because they are beginning to find something problematic in everything about it
Nov 3, 2016 4:05 AM

May 2010
Because they dissed their waifus once
Nov 3, 2016 4:06 AM

Feb 2015
Because anonymity on the internet gives people the chance to:
- reveal their true opinions which they avoid in polite society
- be the worst versions of themselves w/out facing the consequences
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2016 4:06 AM

Jul 2014
Probably because a lot of anime fans are fervent gamers, and the whole SJW/Anti-SJW thing pretty much started with Gamergate as far as I'm aware (well, that's where it started garnering attention anyway).
LoveLikeBloodNov 3, 2016 4:10 AM
Take care of yourself

Nov 3, 2016 4:10 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
well generally SJWs tend to have opinions which kind of directly oppose stuff you frequently see in anime so if you're an anime fan you're probably not exactly of the same opinion as them
Nov 3, 2016 4:14 AM

May 2016
Go to just about any community (that isn't feminist themselves) and there will be LOTS of anti SJW/feminists. Nobody likes having ideas getting heavily censored, I have seen first hand what happens when people listen to SJW's about things, how games franchises that I once loved get butchered into the ground. The feminists have a bad reputation and for good reasons. Hypocrites trying to shove their own moral view points down peoples throats always results in disaster.
-Abyss_Walker-Nov 3, 2016 4:17 AM
Nov 3, 2016 4:21 AM

Nov 2009
0) I doubt anti-feminists are "the majority" here. They're just really loud and annoying.

1) Anime community is a geek community. It seems that we geeks are very different from the mainstream feminists, who tend to be well-socialized people.
Example: we expect that standard advice of "treat women as people" will immediately backfire if we follow it, because mainstream people don't treat us as people.

2) Anime community is a geek community. Feminism has a bad reputation among geeks after Gamergate and other incidents.

3) Anime community is rather toxic, which does not contribute to healthy discussions of feminism.

4) The feminists we see are usually the sex-negative kind. Anime is generally sex-positive, which earns them instant backlash.

5) Anime fans tend to be very defensive of their hobby, having had to defend it for a long time. Feminists tend to be very offensive of other people's hobbies, about as bad as churches.
Nov 3, 2016 4:24 AM

Feb 2013
flannan said:
4) The feminists we see are usually the sex-negative kind. Anime is generally sex-positive, which earns them instant backlash.
come to think of it, would the mythical sex positive feminist enjoy stuff like Valkyrie Drive?
Nov 3, 2016 4:24 AM

Oct 2014
The thing is that ppl want to be able to make fun of others but things like Feminism and SJW are being seen as limiting fun.

I get the point of them like Feminist not wanting games to continue having sexualized Women (especially when it doesn't make sense like a certain female boss from MGS5 Who hardly wears clothes) in it.
But the thing is that men don't care about how Men are being portrayed right?
Nov 3, 2016 4:26 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
because its absolutely ridiculous how offended some people get by things, especially when said this IS NOT REAL

ill never understand girls who get butthurt over girls in anime... theyre not you, nor do they represent you... so stop looking at them like that

were moving down a road where "we can't hurt peoples feelings"

no... lets instead ban/censor everything so SOME ppl don't get "offended"

GET THE FUCK OUT... -___-
Nov 3, 2016 4:30 AM

Nov 2009
romagia said:
flannan said:
come to think of it, would the mythical sex positive feminist enjoy stuff like Valkyrie Drive?

Don't know. Personally, I dropped it after the first episode because it was somehow unhealthy.
Presumably, they would have no problems with shows like Panty Strike Witches.
Nov 3, 2016 4:38 AM
Jul 2018
Anti feminist and anti-sjw are rather vague terms but whatever

I dunno

Feminism is cancer
SJWs are cancer
Anti-feminism is cancer
Anti-SJWs are cancer
Anime is cancer
I am cancer
This is all just pure cancer.

Maybe it is just because most of people are in a way anti feminism/sjw on the internet?
Nov 3, 2016 4:41 AM

Sep 2010
If I got it right, you mentioned fanservice not going together with right-wing views, but I actually feel like watching ecchi/harem anime and being a leftist/feminist is the one that's actually mutually exclusive? I don't feel like starting a debate on the ethics of anime but when it comes to ecchi/harem shows you'd hardly consider them feminist.

I feel like the 'waifu' culture is still pretty big amongst anime-watchers/otaku and the trends that come with it, such as lolicon or oppai, are pretty misogynistic, so it's no wonder there's very few sjw/feminists engaging with that.
I suppose it could seem like there's few people with left-winged opinions who watch anime, but tbh I think it just depends on the community/website you look at? Even on MAL you've got clubs like Feminist Fangirls that engage in feminist debates about different series. Several years ago you could find a lot of anime-watching feminists on Livejournal, nowadays I suppose the place to go is Tumblr.
As I mentioned, I don't really see a lot of feminists watching genres like ecchi, hentai or most of shounen shows. I think some of the most popular series are Revolutionary Girl Utena, Sailor Moon, a lot of josei anime and from this season, possibly Yuri on Ice.

So yeah, I suppose this case is pretty similar to gaming. On the first look, a lot of gamers seem like anti-sjw right-winged types, but within the community there's also quite a few feminist, left-winged gamers as well.
Nov 3, 2016 4:42 AM
Aug 2013
I highly doubt it's about the fans being anti-feminist. Japanese society is extremely conservative, and the are thus gender defined roles. Husbands are generally the breadwinners and women tend to be classified as homemakers. Anime and manga manifests this and the fans consume that stereotype. The was a Japanese politician who said that a women could not become Prime Minister due to her period.

The problem is the otaku culture that persists outside Japan. That is riddled with the acceptance of everything that is Japanese with no scrutiny. Those who do criticise are labelled as trolls. If you look at most anime and manga, the is a patriarchal trend through all of them. The protagonists mother is usually dead and the father missing or when facing a female opponent he will speak conservative chivalry on how a man should not fight a women and take a beating from her until she is moved or no antagonist who is female.

A perfect example of an anti-feminist media is Oyasumi pun pun. It was conceived by a conservative mind for a conservative audience. Women are presented in a negative manner throughout. The protagonists struggles are not a manifestation of his own limitations as a person, but by the interference of women in his life.

I think people should be more critical as you assert. But as long as they close the comments section in their profiles as a deterrent to angry shounen fans. I see no reason why we should keep accepting Japanese cultures without critique.
Nov 3, 2016 4:48 AM
Mar 2011
UknwWhu said:
I highly doubt it's about the fans being anti-feminist. Japanese society is extremely conservative, and the are thus gender defined roles. Husbands are generally the breadwinners and women tend to be classified as homemakers. Anime and manga manifests this and the fans consume that stereotype. The was a Japanese politician who said that a women could not become Prime Minister due to her period.

The problem is the otaku culture that persists outside Japan. That is riddled with the acceptance of everything that is Japanese with no scrutiny. Those who do criticise are labelled as trolls. If you look at most anime and manga, the is a patriarchal trend through all of them. The protagonists mother is usually dead and the father missing or when facing a female opponent he will speak conservative chivalry on how a man should not fight a women and take a beating from her until she is moved or no antagonist who is female.

A perfect example of an anti-feminist media is Oyasumi pun pun. It was conceived by a conservative mind for a conservative audience. Women are presented in a negative manner throughout. The protagonists struggles are not a manifestation of his own limitations as a person, but by the interference of women in his life.

I think people should be more critical as you assert. But as long as they close the comments section in their profiles as a deterrent to angry shounen fans. I see no reason why we should keep accepting Japanese cultures without critique.

it was the manga isudaty hat pushed aback asest ceosnorship of the right wing govermment we have a this and ishihara wnated laws that a fun fact fr the day

while the right wing won the censorhip war in the 80's and 90's

hell in the us comics ha he CCA for years manga has never had that fact
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Nov 3, 2016 4:49 AM
Aug 2015
EcchiLordMamster said:
because its absolutely ridiculous how offended some people get by things, especially when said this IS NOT REAL

ill never understand girls who get butthurt over girls in anime... theyre not you, nor do they represent you... so stop looking at them like that

I think mio said it best

I'm Grateful to You for Coming, ... But **** Your Feelings
DoctorSexyNov 3, 2016 4:54 AM
Nov 3, 2016 4:56 AM

Nov 2009
LoneWolf said:
I highly doubt anime is some right-wing haven considering the amount of fanservice and generally bizarre elements that most anime have so what about anime exactly is attracting so many of these people?

One thing that might not be obvious. Anime morality is, generally, oldschool. Evil has physical form and can be beaten with courage, strength and friendship. Male heroes go out of their way to protect any females on their path and get loved as a result. Good guys usually win. One becomes a better person by having friends.
Sure, it is oldschool japanese morality, so it might not fit everybody's ideas of what is right.

Just because it's sex-positive and wacky, doesn't mean it's very progressive.

LoneWolf said:
Are we all horrible misogynists for watching chinese cartoons?

Anime isn't particularly misogynic (in fact, it seems to be a step ahead of japanese society overall), and watching anime is not an indicator of misogyny.

LoneWolf said:
Should anime be more inclusive to marginalized groups?

The problem is, it's hard for us to see the intricacies of japanese society when we're watching anime.
Sure, it's obvious that the comedy Rich Girl is rich, because she goes to school in a car as long as a bus, lives in a house the size of a palace, and so on. But can you tell me how important are Yuuki (Asuna's family from SAO) compared to Chitanda (Eru's family from Hyouka)?
Did you notice that Nakoruru is Ainu, and the entire Tuskur country from Utawarerumono is based on them too?
Did you watch Haitai Nanafa, and if you did, did you notice they were speaking Okinawan dialect, very different from standard TV Japanese?

If a japanese author is going to speak about marginalized groups, they are going to be japanese marginalized groups.
Nov 3, 2016 4:58 AM

Feb 2015
Feminists don't like anime 'cause it's sexist so it's only natural that anti-feminists do like sexists anime.

Is what I've heard.
Nov 3, 2016 5:02 AM
Mar 2011
LuckyHarm said:
Feminists don't like anime 'cause it's sexist so it's only natural that anti-feminists do like sexists anime.

Is what I've heard.

im of the left like the so called SJW's and i love manga and anime and im also anti censorship to exteme level
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Nov 3, 2016 5:04 AM

Jun 2016
I've had the luxury of rarely coming in contact with them. They're invading every community.

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Nov 3, 2016 5:07 AM

Jun 2016
DateYutaka said:
LuckyHarm said:

Is what I've heard.

im of the left like the so called SJW's and i love manga and anime and im also anti censorship to exteme level

SJWs are not for anti-censorship, ironically. If they were, then they would be perfectly fine with women being sexualized in media. But they're trying to CENSOR it.

Nov 3, 2016 5:07 AM
Jul 2018
@flannan

If you ask me, right wing is a weird term overall I for one see it to describe people who believe in a more free market based society and don't think that i has much to do with social stuff like gay rights, lgbtqWhateverElseIsThere afterall right wing libertarianism is a thing.

@DateYutaka

As mentioned above I believe that right-left wing should be used more for economics so I can totally see that.

Also your English is almost perfect, is it really you mate?
Nov 3, 2016 5:09 AM

Jun 2016
DoctorSexy said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

I think mio said it best

I'm Grateful to You for Coming, ... But **** Your Feelings

I agree. This is the internet, your feelings don't mean shit.

Nov 3, 2016 5:09 AM

Mar 2015
UknwWhu said:
I see no reason why we should keep accepting Japanese cultures without critique.

and this is why we asians in general disliked western trough history... they determined what is wrong and what is right by they own standard, and forcing it to anyone else...

asian was not consirvative, they are simply extreamly comunity based and that it make changehappened in slow pace...
KumaNov 3, 2016 5:13 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 3, 2016 5:18 AM

Nov 2009
Darek said:
@flannan

If you ask me, right wing is a weird term overall I for one see it to describe people who believe in a more free market based society and don't think that i has much to do with social stuff like gay rights, lgbtqWhateverElseIsThere afterall right wing libertarianism is a thing.

Some people have proposed two axis of politics: personal freedom and economic freedom.
In USA, left-wing is about less economic freedom (more taxes and regulations), and more personal freedom (gay rights, abortions, socioeconomic safety nets), and right-wing is about being the opposite to left wing (less taxes, more christianity, more guns). This division is more or less arbitrary, but enforced by USA's two-party system.
By the way, in Russia, all "parties" in the parliament are about less personal freedom, more christianity, and making economics a complicated corrupt mess. I feel not represented.

DateYutaka said:
LuckyHarm said:

Is what I've heard.

I am the same.
flannanNov 3, 2016 5:21 AM
Nov 3, 2016 5:31 AM
Jul 2018
@flannan

wow, my post is full of grammar mistakes XD

I know abut the 2 axis thing, kinda, like the political compass, I use it it to describe myself since if we just use the USA definitions I am left out because I am right wing economically and left wing on the personal matters, I am basically a freedom fighter lol

You guys just need a little shake up just like how was it called? smuta? A little bit of chaos... but I didn't say that in case Papa Putin is watching and he is always watching....
Nov 3, 2016 5:36 AM
Jun 2015
Feminism is a fascist group that does not like when men enjoy things that is not catering to women or the feminist ideology. Every group that is started by men will be occupied by women at some point, it can happen naturally or forced upon them by groups like Feminism. Niche groups only become a target by Feminism until it becomes noticed by popular culture or it becomes profitable. The way they subvert and take over the group is by destructive criticism and accuse the group of hating women. The more the lie appears to be true the more power they get over the community until they get roles in the community and the power to change the media that community consumes.

The best way to describe Western Feminism in a nutshell is the one girl that crushes the boys sand castle because they are enjoying themselves and not giving her attention. The best way to is to tell them to create their own sand castles and leave the boys alone. Most Feminists won't do that which means the next best thing is to ridicule them and destroy their narratives like Anime has its Fujoshi shows, Shoujo, etc.
Nov 3, 2016 5:47 AM

Jun 2015
men in general, dont care about gender wars. they just want to live in their own worlds with their waifu harems.

some women do that too.

they want more oppai, moar loli, maor rape, maor vanilla, maor pantsu, uncensored hentai, maor mizugi, maor blood and violence.

and we want everyone to enjoy ourselves wheter they be men or women.

indulge in whatever you want.

but not sjw/feminists.

bcoz feminazis dont want eqaulity, they want to profess their superiority over men.

they want to curb sex, censor everything, they get hurt by looking at things that were not meant for them. they seek out thing that would offended them and cry about it.

SJW are not as much about social justice as they are about professing their own superiority, forcing their own point of view on others.

and when you disturb our peaceful lives with our anime wives /word/

with your bullshit propaganda, the anime community hits back with a vengeance.

also, lets face it op, good bait.

but anime as protrump?
banned for being pro trump?
nothing should be banned. esp pro trump. bcoz hilary is shit.
Nov 3, 2016 5:48 AM

Oct 2014
flannan said:
0) I doubt anti-feminists are "the majority" here. They're just really loud and annoying.

1) Anime community is a geek community. It seems that we geeks are very different from the mainstream feminists, who tend to be well-socialized people.
Example: we expect that standard advice of "treat women as people" will immediately backfire if we follow it, because mainstream people don't treat us as people.

2) Anime community is a geek community. Feminism has a bad reputation among geeks after Gamergate and other incidents.

3) Anime community is rather toxic, which does not contribute to healthy discussions of feminism.

5) Anime fans tend to be very defensive of their hobby, having had to defend it for a long time. Feminists tend to be very offensive of other people's hobbies, about as bad as churches.
yup totally true.

When someone criticises a big show, its own fans then defend the show and attack the critic instead of accepting criticism which is why it is also pretty dam toxic.

But then there are Feminists who complain about how female anime characters look.
I am not like them luckily, to me it matters more about where women stand in the society of the show. I don't mind if a girl looks pretty dam revealing when she is also independent strong etc. But I do mind if she just exists in the show just so that our male protag has a pussy to safe or when a show makes it clear that they can be strong to but just end up being useless all the time like in Naruto. And then they don't even look at the males, Males are limited to personalities while females can roll with all of them. And then they also don't look at how males look in a show where all the girls are cute, FT Has allot of cute girls who often end up fanserviced but the men also look pretty dam sexy and get exposed often, hell there even is a male character there who strips all the dam time.

Just complaining about how they look is just a sign of insecurity (unless the character design doesn't make sense like way to large breasts or something).
Nov 3, 2016 5:48 AM

Sep 2016
because i love keijo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Nov 3, 2016 5:53 AM

Jul 2015
romagia said:
flannan said:

I sure did mate! It was a topkek feminist anime with shitload of symbolism, and giant boobs. Who would dislike it? *takes a look at VD's rating* oups.

UknwWhu said:

Have all my +1. (but prepare for a shitstorm.)

Kuma said:
UknwWhu said:
I see no reason why we should keep accepting Japanese cultures without critique.

and this is why we asians in general disliked western trough history... they determined what is wrong and what is right by they own standard, and forcing it to anyone else...

asian was not consirvative, they are simply extreamly comunity based and that it make changehappened in slow pace...

I think you missed the point. He's not enforcing anything onto asians, he's telling western audience to keep in mind the cultural gap. You can't deny that manga/anime often has a patriarchal tone, can you?

I don't want to be an ass here, I don't think the West is some utopia where everything is perfect, but I'm pretty sure people who hide their women under blankets think that's we're stuck-up bitches who judge them "by our own standards" too.
DeathkoNov 3, 2016 6:01 AM
Nov 3, 2016 6:01 AM

Jan 2014
did u just say chinese cartoon? aw shit no i cant even find eng sub for chinese cartoons
Sonic X is basically an isekai
Nov 3, 2016 6:07 AM

Sep 2015
I wouldn't really say that it's the anime community, so much as just people online. When you can hide behind anonymity, people become reeaaaalll nasty - which should come as no surprise to anybody. They'll come across an individual or group with different ideals and morals to their own, and launch a slurry of abuse towards them for daring to have a different perspective. Now, this does work both ways of course - the 'SJWs' and extreme feminists themselves will staunchly defend their positions and give just as good as they get, retaliating with their own vitriol. I'd say that the apparently prolific anti-SJWs are arising due to the increased exposure of tumblr and all the cancerous ideals it's promoting, to the point where it's affecting college campuses, laws and the like.

I can't say I've ever came across any of these people - on either side - in person, but they're all over the internet. Aside from the increasing spates of unrest in America it seems to be mainly an internet thing. Thus, it makes sense that there seems to be a lot of anti SJWs in the anime community because the community itself - at least here on MAL - is online. I must say, though, that it seems to be mostly a kneejerk reaction to online articles and YouTube comments that have minimal backing to them. The anti-people are blowing things out of proportion, deriding any differing group as being an SJW, regardless of the validity of their concerns.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Nov 3, 2016 6:08 AM

Feb 2015
To be quite frank, I don't give a fuck about them... I'll give about 10% of my fuck when anime industry noticed their existence, other than that, they're just a bunch of Chuunibyos absorbed in their own fantasy world.

SeidouTZ said:
Oh boy the monthly feminist thread ^^

I guess we don't get tired of it, don't we?
Nov 3, 2016 6:20 AM
Mar 2012
Because anime has recently become increasingly popular in the west. BUT the anime nowadays is complete garbage so you can imagine what are the products produced after watching trash like that.
Nov 3, 2016 6:21 AM
Jul 2018
SeidouTZ said:
_Ako_ said:
To be quite frank, I don't give a fuck about them... I'll give about 10% of my fuck when anime industry noticed their existence, other than that, they're just a bunch of Chuunibyos absorbed in their own fantasy world.

How can we ever get tired of discussing feminism for chinese cartoons? ^^ And when @CherryLover appear it will be even better :)

Did you just awaken the sleeping dragon? she seem to be offline for a few weeks but still mate...

_Ako_ said:

nah, I think there isn't enough of them.
Nov 3, 2016 6:26 AM

May 2014
Just wanted to add something: enjoying sexist animus is probably not something to be "proud of" (in society etc). And feminists says that animus are quite often sexist and oppressive. It's natural that weebs would try to deny this fact, cuz they're weebs you know.

I lol'd at some answers.
parazeNov 3, 2016 6:33 AM
Nov 3, 2016 6:26 AM
Nov 2014
Because cisscumheterowhitemales are ruining the world. Did you know that both Stalin and Hitler had white skin? That's all the proof you need to be convinced that only disabled biracial diaperkin genderfluid people should be allowed to live.

Anime = Holocaust
Nov 3, 2016 6:30 AM

Aug 2015
Feminists don't make very good fap material... :/
Nov 3, 2016 6:31 AM
Jul 2018
SeidouTZ said:
Darek said:

Did you just awaken the sleeping dragon? she seem to be offline for a few weeks but still mate....

B-but feminist threads are not the same without her :(

Yes, they are not, she baits everyone into answering her and every thread with her goes for ages because of people responding to her... it can be funny tho, for the first few minutes but after a while...

paraze said:
Just wanted to add something: licking sexist animus is probably not something to be "proud of" (in society etc). And feminist says that animus are quite often sexist and oppressive. It's natural that weebs would try to deny this fact, cuz they're weebs you know.

I lol'd at some answers.

I loled at yours.
Nov 3, 2016 6:34 AM

Jul 2015
SeidouTZ said:
B-but feminist threads are not the same without her :(

I'm 95% sure she's just an alt made by a MRA here to give you guys your ideal feminazi to wank over. Talking with her 10 minutes should make it clear that he/she's trollin'
Nov 3, 2016 6:34 AM

May 2014
@Darek ok.........................................
Nov 3, 2016 6:40 AM
Nov 2014
Darek said:
SeidouTZ said:

How can we ever get tired of discussing feminism for chinese cartoons? ^^ And when @CherryLover appear it will be even better :)

Did you just awaken the sleeping dragon? she seem to be offline for a few weeks but still mate...

Don't call her a dragon, dragons are cool, I think calling her a harpy, orc, kappa, or medusa would be more suitable.
Nov 3, 2016 6:43 AM

May 2016
cookies0 said:
Darek said:

Don't call her a dragon, dragons are cool, I think calling her a harpy, orc, kappa, or medusa would be more suitable.

kappa is cool too. it shall not be tainted by the likes of her.
Nov 3, 2016 6:44 AM

Apr 2014
cookies0 said:
Because cisscumheterowhitemales are ruining the world. Did you know that both Stalin and Hitler had white skin? That's all the proof you need to be convinced that only disabled biracial diaperkin genderfluid people should be allowed to live.

Anime = Holocaust
i /generally/ agree with sjw stuff but some of them sound like this.
Nov 3, 2016 6:45 AM

Jul 2016
Here we fucking go. Another thread about feminism.
Nov 3, 2016 6:45 AM

May 2015
i don't see the use in feminism or sjw in anime? why the fuck do you want to waste your time one that? just watch the animes you like, and more importantly let me watch the ones i like in peace. it's not like it this whole drama is about the actual people working in the anime business which would be another story

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Yesterday

22 by traed »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

26 by Serafos »»
11 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

43 by LordSozin »»
2 hours ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

31 by Kushna »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Worst social media

IpreferEcchi - Mar 19

28 by hypergoob »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.