Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 29, 2016 7:03 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finally, Jeagu meets Queen again.

Eh the chapter felt weird. They were that close from a kiss but nope, the story went with the route that makes Queen look strong.
Oct 29, 2016 9:20 PM

Feb 2015
"Another good webtoon" That would imply Girls of the Wilds was good.

Thank god this is over.
Oct 29, 2016 9:29 PM

Jun 2015
Erm not too bad I guess. Atleast my ship sailed. Overall 5/10
Oct 29, 2016 9:44 PM
Jul 2018
I pixilated it because it was too hardcore

1/10 btw
Oct 29, 2016 9:46 PM
Mar 2016
Well this was an interesting ride.
While I liked what it set up in the beginning, it seriously got derailed after the beach arc. That's when I think the drama part should have just ended. While I tried to defend the kidnapping arc, that overstayed it's welcome.
Too many plot points dropped and too many side characters completely forgotten about.
I think that there was a sizable backlash during the kidnapping arc. Which would make sense because the chapters were WAY too short.
Also makes me think that the author didn't know what else to do with the series.
In it's current state, the series doesn't feel complete.
Giant plot holes that were completely forgotten about.

Nosebleed plot point? Dropped
Jaegu's mom plot point? Dropped
Jaegu's possible rematch with Minam? Nope
Cool side characters but not used at all very much in season 2.

I do have a theory that this was originally supposed to end with Jaegu and Dal Dal together, but because of the abrupt ending, it never got to that point.
The author dragged the drama out for too long and it became a bit tedious to read at times.

This series had so much to work with but not to it's full potential. I mean yes it's a happy ending, this series just doesn't feel finished in my opinion.
ShadowZiggyOct 29, 2016 9:50 PM
Oct 29, 2016 9:54 PM

Aug 2013
After dropping the focus from the fighting to drama it got a little stale.

But still enjoyed the ride, Dal Dal still the best girl by far.
Oct 29, 2016 10:01 PM
Mar 2015
Girls of the Wild will not be missed it came to a bad end
Oct 29, 2016 10:03 PM
Jan 2012
The ending was completely bleh...
Oct 29, 2016 11:01 PM
Nov 2014
I'm really disappointed to be honest, the series started of good and ended really bad now. At least its over.
Oct 29, 2016 11:17 PM

Jul 2014
Finally, this travesty is over. The beginning was interesting enough, oh my god the ham-fisted drama ruined everything. And this ending was the final nail in it's coffin.
Oct 29, 2016 11:31 PM
Dec 2013
So That "Ends" Girls Of The Wilds And I Have To Say That Has Got To Be One Of THE Most Dissapointing Endings Out Of Any Mangas And Manhwa/Manhuas I Have Ever Seen Or Read. So Jae Gu And Queen End Up Together And That's It. No Kiss, No Time Skip, It Just Ends With Queen Doing Her Usual Thing. It's Also Really Dissapointing How Most Of The Other Characters Haven't Got Any Developments Nor Anything Interesting. Most Characters We Haven't Seen For A Long Time Just Appear In A Short Seconds Of Panel Time And That's It. None Of Which Important And It's A Shame Because There Are Loads Of Stories To Tell Between Them And The Main Characters. No Other Relationships Grow Or An Unstoppable Foe And Jae Gu Being Stronger And More Untoppable And Invincible. While It's Not His Goal, Jae Gu Should Gain A Reputation Making Most Of The Thugs Fear Him. It Would've Been Nice To See What Development Characters Like Lee Moon Young, Kim Hye Shin, Dal Dal And Lee Mi Nam Would Gain But No, We Actually Get Nothing From Them. No Romance, No Challenges, No Other Conflicts, No Other Goals, Nothing. It Just Stop From There. It's Also Sad That We Haven't Seen Jae Gu And Queen's Relationship Grow. It Would've Been Wonderful To See How Else The Romance Would Develop Or How Else Their Chemistry Would Play Out For Eachother But Nope, We Get None Of That Either. And All Of This Has Been Such A Waste To Read. From Chapters 100 Something To 260 All Of This Has Been Such A Waste Of Time. Leaving This To The Fanfics Is Such A Shoddy And BS Work And A Frustrating Time For Not Onbly Fans Of The Series But For Readers As Well . I Just Hope This Is The End Of Part 1 And Part 2 Would Get Developed Soon(Hopefully) . So I Give This Chapter A 4/10. Great Artwork And Very Fresh Romance And Chemistry With Queen And Jae Gu But A Total BS Way To "End" This Series Especially With A Cock Block. I Hope There Will Be A Second Part To This Series And Whatever Series Hun Makes Better Be More Worth It Than Girls Of The Wilds.
Oct 29, 2016 11:47 PM

Aug 2014
No kiss? after 5 years no kiss.....Go to Hell!

Ha had more romance with DAL DAL then queen for 4 years...He should have chosen her....
Oct 30, 2016 12:07 AM
Feb 2015
this should end long time , and they don't kiss at all ....
Oct 30, 2016 12:33 AM

Mar 2015
Shit conclusion. Predictable till the end. Glad it's done.
Oct 30, 2016 12:37 AM

Aug 2012
To be honest, this is a shitty ending. We can probably blame the fact that it's axed but we need to remind ourselves that it is axed because it went downhill since the early 100's. It went from being one of my most anticipated modern martial arts webtoon to a cancer driven romance-drama series with no fists in sight.

Damn.
Oct 30, 2016 1:31 AM

Mar 2008
Finally this is over and the end, nya, wasn't that great. This series started really good until mid and then become really ridiculous in the end. But still congrats to the author and thanks for the hard work. Arigatou~

Oct 30, 2016 1:50 AM

Apr 2007
"Another good webtoon." lol
Oct 30, 2016 2:10 AM

Oct 2015
last 20 chapter is shit and shitty ending too.
5/10.

Oct 30, 2016 3:34 AM

Jun 2013
i was reading this weakly since chapter 120. Nothing really changed or had any kind of relevant plot, even as a harem it didnt do much. It progressed good until like chapter 150 then it just stayed on the same level until the end. Also another webtoon/manhwa axed ending, it never really feels like its going to end until you read an announcement at the end of the chapter that next is the last one. Mangas usually announce like 10 chapters before so they cant at least wrap some things up
Oct 30, 2016 4:16 AM

Aug 2014
Well the he kissed best girl Dal Dal anyway so I am happy a little ;)
Oct 30, 2016 5:38 AM

Jul 2015
This series could have been a solid 8/10 if it followed through with its original premise. Unfortunately, the author bought into the Korean drama circlejerk and dragged the plot resulting in the series going down the drain. Bleach, Nisekoi and now Girls of the Wild's... 2016 has marked the tombstone of many manga that potential but fell short.
Oct 30, 2016 7:22 AM
Mar 2016
OMG I'm so fucking depressed now :'(
9/10 for the first 200 chapters and 2/10 for the rest that went full shit imo.

Hovewer, now that the series is over I need your HELP guys. Can you recommand me a similar manga/manhua ?
I miss the beginning of the series, so many emotions and excitement...
(I like Romance but also a bit of action). If you have any recommandation or anything that you think is good enough, please tell me.
Please help me fill the emptiness of my heart :D
Oct 30, 2016 8:50 AM

Jun 2015
well it wasn't terrible for a last chapter, just rushed to all hell.
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen
Oct 30, 2016 9:19 AM

Dec 2013
I think that the author's initial plan after season 1 was to find means to improve the series but failed to do so and decided to just end season 2 prematurely. the quality of the webtoon has been on a decline for a long time now along with the author's passion. you can sense it as a reader. at least now that it has come to a conclusion we can put it behind. it wasn't terrible but definitely could've been better. 5/10
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Oct 30, 2016 10:21 AM

May 2012
Welp... I'm not sure what to feel. It's just kinda like "eh it ended, I guess" at this point.

5/10, I guess

To think that I was pretty invested in the characters earlier on

Welp, at least Queen's best girl

Oct 30, 2016 11:57 AM

Nov 2014
Lol my review was on point, what a shet comic.
Oct 30, 2016 12:33 PM

Apr 2014
That ending is so meh...
Start out very good with great action and then it goes shit with dramas.
Overall the ending is not what I am expecting, but whatever.
7/10
Oct 30, 2016 2:14 PM

May 2014
Whatever reason there is for such a sudden end, oh well. A perfect example of: how to turn an ambitious, cool and interesting premise of a story into a piece of shit and do every single thing wrong. Its would be better of cancelled after 100 chapters. Pure waste of time.
Oct 30, 2016 5:21 PM

Mar 2015
The ending just seemed a little lackluster. So little dialogue. At least the whole chapter was in color, and everything has been pretty much wrapped up, Jaegu did say all the right things, and Queen is happy (and that purse snatcher is going to be on the receiving end of at least a year's worth of frustration as she beats him into the pavement!).

It was OK. Which is a bit disappointing when you consider the intensity of first half of the story, and its length of 260 chapters!
Top_SergeantNov 1, 2016 6:05 PM
The sword that takes life gives life
Oct 30, 2016 8:32 PM

May 2011
The ending was even more shitty than the shit the Webtoon had become. This started going downhill after the author started to mess around with drama. Thank god it is over and the well deserved axe. The start will be somewhat memorable.
Oct 30, 2016 8:39 PM

Apr 2014
Despite the weak ending, I still enjoyed this manhwa overall

Oct 30, 2016 9:35 PM

Jan 2014
So we got no resolve about jaegu's mom at all? What happened to the other ones? Ugh.. this manga was a 8 out of 10 but this ending killed it for me. 5/10
Oct 31, 2016 1:43 AM
Oct 2016
Well honestly, i have read the entire manga just so I can enjoy the end with a kiss, I've waited the last episode for three days and was immagining how it would end, i mean cmon....260 chapters and it ends without a kiss, plus the artist is talented so you can immagine how it would be satisfiing finally see them kiss.... but no.... a random japanese thug stole queens bag and FUCKED UP EVERYTHING. I wanted the last chapter to be good but it looked like the artist gave up and made it short and said "fuck it". I like how the artist drew the backround and all but cmon....im sad because i didnt see them kiss and a bit of tears of joy(yes im weird). The story is good but the ending wasnt so good, im really sad.....But still i recommend reading the manga.... 7/10
Oct 31, 2016 3:15 AM
Aug 2014
ill probably rate it a 7/10 when i first started i absolutely loved it, at the time i had just finished breaker new wave and was looking for some good fighting. i had found it here. then it became a drama which i didn't mind until i got tired of it. then after doing nothing for sooooo long he does something in the final chapter.. for what?! You guys couldn't even give us a kiss good bye... well i guess i'm more frustrated that i thought before writing this.
Oct 31, 2016 3:17 AM
Aug 2014
OppaiChan said:
Well honestly, i have read the entire manga just so I can enjoy the end with a kiss, I've waited the last episode for three days and was immagining how it would end, i mean cmon....260 chapters and it ends without a kiss, plus the artist is talented so you can immagine how it would be satisfiing finally see them kiss.... but no.... a random japanese thug stole queens bag and FUCKED UP EVERYTHING. I wanted the last chapter to be good but it looked like the artist gave up and made it short and said "fuck it". I like how the artist drew the backround and all but cmon....im sad because i didnt see them kiss and a bit of tears of joy(yes im weird). The story is good but the ending wasnt so good, im really sad.....But still i recommend reading the manga.... 7/10
i would recommend only reading up to chapters 100. maybe 120 lol...
Oct 31, 2016 9:45 AM

Nov 2013
The beginning of the story with MMA and stuff was nice. But the second half was total crap.
Oct 31, 2016 12:54 PM
Jul 2018
It started out cool and I binge read the whole thing up to 220 (latest at that point), while I like him ending up with Queen it was still horribly done, some arcs were boring as hell and unnecessary, so I'll be rating it 4/10.
Oct 31, 2016 2:41 PM

Feb 2008
this felt like, we're ending this, so lets throw some readers a bone. this story staryed so far from its original premise and then to end like this is really a let down. At least Soul Cartel ended with most of the plots resolved. this is a very unsatisfying ending but an ending none the less. Time to pick up another one.

it seems webtoons seem to just end rather annoyingly lately.
Oct 31, 2016 8:11 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Wow...... I can hardly believe that it is finally over! All the pain, indecision, and at the end....happiness. I am not talking about this screwed up manwha, I am talking about me reading it over its course. It was soooo good at the start. What a plot line, what fun characters, and a great bit of art. Then came our dark days of despair......and then it got worse.....much worse. But the last chapter.....finally, I can rest easy knowing that Jaegu finally got his pair to drop. And the last chapter had a lot of Queen in it which is just the right amount. She was magnificent as expected. Sorry to say that I gave it a 5/10. All the pain that Jaegu the idiot caused just brought it down. Nice to have met you readers during this run.....hope you all have better luck with your next manga!
Nov 1, 2016 8:42 AM

Jul 2008
I don't like the way it ended, it felt like the writer just don't care anymore and abandon all the plot and give us an ending. We don't even see what most of the other characters are doing at the end. Having said that, the storyline has some flaws (a lot of drama didn't get resolved the best possible way espeically with DalDal) throughout the series.
Nov 2, 2016 2:48 PM
Oct 2016
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JAEGU AND QUEEN FINALLY ENDED UP TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 2, 2016 3:38 PM

Aug 2014

>Good
Seriously!? I say this with all due respect to the author..FUCK YOU xD

And I'm not even a Queen fan but the author still manages to find a way by not giving what the fans want with no kiss in the end. Hopefully he never tries do romance again in his life.

5/10 and I'm being extremely generous.
KashKetchumNov 2, 2016 6:09 PM
Nov 3, 2016 12:23 PM

Sep 2014
bodyslam said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JAEGU AND QUEEN FINALLY ENDED UP TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No they didin't. Queen died when she attacked that robber, he pulled knife and stabbed her in the face. The end.
Nov 3, 2016 7:33 PM

Aug 2016
The author chose to end the series badly.
The last chapter was very rushed.
Nov 10, 2016 6:03 AM

Dec 2015
Where's the kiss???

Overall this manhwa started amazing and the 'first season' was a 10/10 for me. I absolutely loved it, but the author had to mess it up at the end so I'm giving it an 8/10, it has been a great journey, if they ever decide to make a sequel I'm all for it.

P.S. Looking forward to Jenna's next work!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 11, 2016 5:19 AM

Dec 2012
I'm one for romances, but this was just poor in all aspects associated with it. It'd have been better if it went back to being about self improvement and martial arts, rather than a poor attempt at romance in the end. 6/10.
Nov 16, 2016 10:22 PM
Jun 2014
I'm glad they ended up together but that ending was just stupid.
Nov 27, 2016 10:36 PM

Nov 2014
WTF it is over?! Thank god!

Dec 28, 2016 6:40 AM
Dec 2016
guys seriously you failed to read under lines?jae gu and ingui were meant to be together from the very start even from the first episode i knew they will ended up together,however i think the author was planning to end the series with dal dal and jae gu as a couple but he didn't do that keep in mind he liked that character more,and there is something in the episode that took place during the christmas that college student told dal dal to follow her heart and he will just watch her from the sides so she went to jae gu and looked at him and kissed him and went insdie his house crying because she knew that jae gu doesn't like her as much as she does to him even at the last 2 episodes she talked with jae gu and he kept talking about ingui (queen) and later on dal dal told the college student that she likes him there was a bit of lying in there may be she liked that guy but she still liked jae gu more,you see the sacrifice she wanted jae gu to live happy with ingui with out her preventing that she even admited that when she said "i knew it we were not meant to be together".

and about queen she kept liking that guy to the very end and you'll notice that through
the last episdoe when she kept mistaking people for jae gu and kept crying all the times when she met him finally she started to cry again especially when he starts to apologize to her about how stupid and naive he was while holding her hands telling her he came and he can hold her hands tight and the best part for me was and btw i think this is the best quote in the entire series "don't ever go anywhere again" and jae gu replies "i won't i wont go i promise" hinting that they both will settle there and start a new life together and probably marring.

but still the ending lacks a kiss it really does i'll give it 8/10 it could 10/10 if the author told us what happened later and gave us an ending with a kiss.
interdo015Dec 28, 2016 7:31 AM
Dec 28, 2016 8:54 AM
Sep 2016
I think dal dal definitively moved on, the scene at the school gate when she doesn't notice Jae Gu calling her because she's with soccer boy's brother is for me the actual proof of who is the most important guy in her heart.
Speaking of Queen, yes, it was obvious from the start that she was Jae Gu'd destined girl. Too bad the author wasted so many chapters having him pitying himself and then rushed the ending.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Does this get better?

Ubada03 - Dec 7, 2023

1 by afrid_istiaq »»
Dec 8, 2023 5:30 AM

Poll: » Girls of the Wild's Chapter 145 Discussion

Spider-titan55 - Jul 12, 2014

37 by Doutei-kun »»
Jul 23, 2023 8:04 AM

Poll: » Girls of the Wild's Chapter 143 Discussion

Spider-titan55 - Jun 22, 2014

17 by Doutei-kun »»
Jul 23, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » Girls of the Wild's Chapter 132 Discussion

Spider-titan55 - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Doutei-kun »»
Jul 23, 2023 2:38 AM

Poll: » Girls of the Wild's Chapter 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - Jun 22, 2013

8 by Wijayakusuma »»
May 3, 2023 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.