Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 1, 2016 5:25 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh, pacing felt slow again.

The usual future Trunks and little Trunks chemistry.
I can't help but laugh when Vegeta, Bulma, and Goku were inside that time capsule going into the future together lmao. Too big for 3 huh?

Black still as evil as ever in the future timeline ;o
Oct 1, 2016 6:55 PM

Jul 2015
OMFG Goku is not a virgin but he's kiss virgin lmfao. So Zamasu is Black. There's a lot of time travelers in this arc lol
Oct 1, 2016 9:19 PM

Jan 2016
I agree, the pacing was really slow but anyways. What a surprise! Goku never kissed before? And yet he had two children... Wtf xD

So Black is another Zamasu... The series has plenty of Zamasus for this arc seemingly. Taking down only one won't be enough lol
THANKS SENPIEX
Oct 1, 2016 10:28 PM

Jul 2016

Zamasu was just lonely, god damn it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2016 10:33 PM
Nov 2015
Overall a good episode, FINALLY! Sure had pacing problems, but it's a long run anime for kids, it can't be helped. Knowing Goku is a mouth virgin was pretty unexpected xD.
7/10

ps: DBS is the only anime that even knowing it's trashy I can't help but watch as soon as possible every week. I even end up watching it twice some times, first the first version I find, no matter if it has or not subtitle nor it's language, then I watch it again the next day. Well, what can I do?, I really like DB...
Oct 1, 2016 10:36 PM

Feb 2013
Good episode. The moments with the two Trunks, Trunks and Mai and the revelation of Black are awesome.
Oct 2, 2016 2:20 AM

Jan 2012
Nice retrospective on the android arc but...Goku's never kissed?

WHAAAAAAAAA???
Oct 2, 2016 2:47 AM

Oct 2012
Good episode. This arc has really made the series worthwhile, moreso than the Champa stuff.

And now, the wait for next week begins again...
Oct 2, 2016 3:09 AM

Mar 2013
You thought that you have been fighting the fake Goku this whole time, but it was Me, Dio Zamasu!
Oct 2, 2016 3:17 AM

Sep 2015
next on internet after zamasu/beerus last ep was GOKU never kiss anyone
so chichi not give a shit to a kiss when she can have #1 D on dragonballverse

the world is a lie
Into the Internet!
Oct 2, 2016 3:27 AM

Jul 2016
I am Zamasu, You are Zamasu, He is Zamasu. There is another Zamasu in this room??
Oct 2, 2016 3:49 AM

Feb 2013
The future didn't change.
We learned two important things in this episode, Zamasu switched bodies with Goku it's important.
The most important thing we learned is that Goku never kissed Chichi.
Oct 2, 2016 3:52 AM
Sep 2016
Future Trunks then it is not the future trunks, is another existence Trunks then, and the time machine is a machine to travel between existences lel
Oct 2, 2016 3:57 AM

Oct 2007
This series is becoming more complicated than Kingdom Hearts.
Oct 2, 2016 4:14 AM

Apr 2014
Stash said:
This series is becoming more complicated than Kingdom Hearts.

It's just some Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey... Stuff.
Oct 2, 2016 4:39 AM
May 2015
So I don't get it. How did Zamasu switch bodies with goku if goku died from the heart virus in the future? And if Zamasu switched bodies with goku then who is it in Zamasu's body right now? And how did zamasu (who is black) kill goku after he switched bodies with goku if goku was already dead?
Oct 2, 2016 4:48 AM

Dec 2014
Wow, Goku hasn't kissed. I guess he was probably more interested in the 'action' in the heat of the moment. XD

The trunks trunks moment was nice.

Future hasn't changed, So Zamasu reincarnated Goku, Switched bodies with him and killed the original Goku. So who exactly is the Zamasu next to him then?
Oct 2, 2016 5:06 AM
May 2015
Lelouch0202 said:
Wow, Goku hasn't kissed. I guess he was probably more interested in the 'action' in the heat of the moment. XD

The trunks trunks moment was nice.

Future hasn't changed, So Zamasu reincarnated Goku, Switched bodies with him and killed the original Goku. So who exactly is the Zamasu next to him then?
They didn't mention that Zamasu reincarnating Goku, and about zamasu standing next to black is what i can't understand.
Oct 2, 2016 5:21 AM

Dec 2014
NIGHTMAR3 said:
Lelouch0202 said:

They didn't mention that Zamasu reincarnating Goku, and about zamasu standing next to black is what i can't understand.

Well given that Goku was already dead in that timeline, I can only think he was brought back to life and then switched. As for the Zamasu I have no clue either.
Oct 2, 2016 5:41 AM

Jul 2016
good lord this is getting confusing

we're all zamasu here

seriously though a tad slow but a good episode

I'm really starting to think that for once Goku won't defeat the final villain, and it'll be trunks

it should be trunks

4/5
Oct 2, 2016 5:41 AM

Sep 2013
it seems Goku never kissed chichi..airheaded as always
Oct 2, 2016 5:49 AM

Sep 2013
If goku died way back in future trunks timeline...then how did zamasu even encounter goku?
I mean zamasu's hatred for humans was intrigued after dueling goku
but if goku is long dead in future trunks timeline..how the hell did zamasu even know about goku? Confusing!
Oct 2, 2016 5:49 AM

Nov 2011
The image of Goku making children without kissing.. he just like get in a room with Chi Chi bang him and then leave.

Oct 2, 2016 5:53 AM

Jul 2013
Lelouch0202 said:
NIGHTMAR3 said:

Well given that Goku was already dead in that timeline, I can only think he was brought back to life and then switched. As for the Zamasu I have no clue either.

Black isn't from Trunks's timeline.
Trunk's Timeline:Goku is dead
Goku's timeline: Goku is alive.
Cell's timeline: Goku and future trunks are dead.
Unseen timeline: Goku is alive.

Black is probably from the unseen timeline, the timeline where the future Trunks ,that died, went.
In this timeline, Goku is alive.

There is maybe a fifth timeline since Gowasu mentionned a new timeline being created recently and there is the time ring + 4 other green ring.
Oct 2, 2016 5:56 AM

May 2009
Foreplay? Goku doesn't have time for that. He gets straight to the point.

NIGHTMAR3 said:
So I don't get it. How did Zamasu switch bodies with goku if goku died from the heart virus in the future? And if Zamasu switched bodies with goku then who is it in Zamasu's body right now? And how did zamasu (who is black) kill goku after he switched bodies with goku if goku was already dead?

It doesn't have to be the "Goku" who died from a heart disease. IIRC there are four timelines. One is Future Trunks timeline. Two is where we know and love. Third, is when Cell murdered Future Trunks. Fourth, from an unseen timeline. He could have been from the other two. More info about timelines: https://goo.gl/6Mk4tI

Also, a couple of episodes ago, it was stated (by present Gowasu?) that a new timeline was made recently. Black could have come from there.

The Zamasu, Black's companion, is most likely the original Zamasu from Future Trunks timeline.

Multiverse theory is a bitch.
Oct 2, 2016 5:58 AM

Sep 2014
Except Black's reveal(who was Zamasu from the beginning) and a few funny moments that was a garbage episode.Goku never kissed anyone but he's not virgin LOL.Boring discussions about things we already know and almost no progression throughout the episode.At least next week we will have action.
Oct 2, 2016 6:00 AM

Jul 2013
KaiserNazrin said:
The image of Goku making children without kissing.. he just like get in a room with Chi Chi bang him and then leave.

Watch this: https://youtu.be/8EuyySqI3EA?t=9m2s :D
Oct 2, 2016 7:16 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
1st half of the episode, man great character development for little Trunks. As he stares into the city, makes you sort of feel bad for Future Trunks because he's had to live in a war like world for his entire life

What didn't make sense is Bulma going, they can just have Future Trunks drop them off and then leave but oh well. It sort of felt like a definite farewell to Future Trunks.

Amazing OST that played during the scene where little Trunks goes to chase the time machine and then looks at the city. It really makes the whole scene very touching.

2nd half of the episode, good stuff.

So we get the revelation that Black is using Goku's body and that he's Zamasu. Part of me thinks that maybe Goku didn't actually die by the heart virus but instead, perhaps off screen Zamasu killed him and then he ran off with his body until it was needed. However that one doesn't really makes sense.

Zamasu had to have killed Goku recently. Hopefully next episode sheds answers to that question.

Oct 2, 2016 7:28 AM

Jul 2014
Goku never kissed his wife OMG xDD
Oct 2, 2016 8:00 AM

Aug 2010
LMAO Goku never kissed XD

Goku Black being Zamasu was a nice reveal
Oct 2, 2016 8:04 AM

Mar 2014
are people more surprised that Goku never kissed Milk than the reveal of Black's identity? Hilarious xD

Now with the addition of the next preview, is literally calling multiple bizarre time lines paradoxing stuff (is already enough for newcomers Z fans that it exist minimum 3 timelines LOL).

Now is time for internet to start posting GokuGoku's Bizarre Adventures memes.
Oct 2, 2016 8:11 AM

Nov 2009
Guilek said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Trunk's Timeline:Goku is dead
Goku's timeline: Goku is alive.
Cell's timeline: Goku and future trunks are dead.
Unseen timeline: Goku is alive.

Black is probably from the unseen timeline, the timeline where the future Trunks ,that died, went.
In this timeline, Goku is alive.

There is maybe a fifth timeline since Gowasu mentionned a new timeline being created recently and there is the time ring + 4 other green ring.

The manga also mentions that
Oct 2, 2016 8:35 AM
Feb 2013
The double Zamasu is very interesting. Hope it's not some stupid thing like he cloned himself using the S Dragon Balls.

And I bet Chichi banged Goku while he was asleep.
Oct 2, 2016 9:50 AM

Dec 2009
Man Dragon Ball Super is soooo good now. I love this plotline about Zamasu and Black and the different timelines. I burst out laughing when it was revealed Goku never kissed (Loved that Trunks kissed Mai). Best episode of this arc yet ;D
Oct 2, 2016 9:51 AM

Oct 2011
Basically that one power the one Ginyu forces guy had in DBZ to switch bodies, needed to be wished upon with a super dragon ball? Does that mean this Ginyu Force guy with the switch body power is stronger than the super dragon balls? o.o Also, didn't Goku die in future Trunk's time line from a heart disease?

No wonder Chi Chi is also always an angry bitch. She is still waiting for that moment when Goku will kiss her.
chronofantasyOct 2, 2016 9:57 AM
Oct 2, 2016 9:52 AM

Jan 2014
I'm honestly surprised Goku even has kids. He doesn't seem interested in sexual/romantic stuff at all so finding out he's never kissed Chichi wasn't that surprising. It's funny because it actually makes sense. Vegeta's reaction though was hilarious! It screamed, "Bulma would never let me get away with that!"

As for Black and Zamasu, the plot thickens! I see it getting a lot darker from here.
Oct 2, 2016 10:25 AM

Dec 2014
welll all the episode was good and all...but it got me thinking... even though goku has two children he doesn't know what is kissing...pretty weird
Oct 2, 2016 10:32 AM

Apr 2015
Good episode. But when they start pulling time travel (and body swapping) shenanigans, things tend not to make much sense any more. (E.g. in the alternate timeline Zamasu couldn't have swapped bodies with Goku (or even heard of him) since he should be dead, unless further time travel is involved.)
Oct 2, 2016 10:42 AM

Jan 2016
Chi-Chi doesn't care about anything but scholarly children.
Goku only cares about fighting.
glad for the kissing virgin confirmation XD

it really isn't that hard to understand the parallel timeline argument, even more so WHEN YOU LIVE IN A MULTIVERSE! and the Kai(s) all have time ring duplicates mostly because of Bulma.

I'm curious of Black's timeline now. (also they still don't know how to win [without asking the gods for help])

Oct 2, 2016 10:49 AM

Feb 2015
I kind of liked this episode, even though not much happened. Next episode, time for the rematch. Let's see how they plan on beating an immortal enemy.

NIGHTMAR3 said:

For the first point, I'm guessing he wished Goku back to live. Although, that still doesn't explain how he knew about Goku, since he died long before he learned about him.
For the second point, I'm also wondering about that. Perhaps he can control both bodies simultaneously?
Oct 2, 2016 10:56 AM

Sep 2016
man, the manga version did everything 100 times clearer and better
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 2, 2016 10:58 AM

Jul 2013
stephen5000 said:
Good episode. But when they start pulling time travel (and body swapping) shenanigans, things tend not to make much sense any more. (E.g. in the alternate timeline Zamasu couldn't have swapped bodies with Goku (or even heard of him) since he should be dead, unless further time travel is involved.)

Oct 2, 2016 11:28 AM
Jan 2015
Goku : Surprised at mouth to mouth sensu feeding ( made me laughed so hard )
Vegeta to Goku : You have never done it ? .. lol . this was just rolf .

Finally , some romance element in DBZ
and Goku is slowly slowly degrading from my fav character list
Oct 2, 2016 11:35 AM
Jul 2018
Goku never kissed Chi Chi.

Alternate timeline Zamasu swap bodies with Goku! Black Goku is actually Zamasu!!
Oct 2, 2016 11:55 AM

Nov 2011
So I think it is like this:

Black is Zamasu but from another timeline , the timeline in which Cell killed trunks
He used the super dragonballs to revive goku, switched bodies with him, and then killed him.

But how did he met up with the other Zamasu from Future trunks timeline.... This shit is style a mystery
Oct 2, 2016 12:39 PM

Jan 2009
lol Goku never kissed ChiChi then wtf

and there it is Black is Zamasu from a different parallel world/timeline

in the current manga and previous anime episode we saw there are 5 different time rings anyway so that means there is 2 more timelines that is not yet revealed?

but damn we have 3 Zamasu so far so 3 timelines are currently revealed
Oct 2, 2016 1:14 PM

Nov 2009
Let's see... the timelines... (inside a spoiler since it includes a spoiler from the manga that hasn't been revealed in the anime yet)
Oct 2, 2016 1:23 PM
Dec 2010
When Trunks said "The world we live in is more complicated than you think. It's not like a book" my first thought was "The world we live in has more plot holes than you think. It's not like the manga".
Oct 2, 2016 2:49 PM

Feb 2015
DemonLordAlpha said:
and Goku is slowly slowly degrading from my fav character list

He left that place pretty much the moment Dragon Ball Super began airing. Goku went from one of the most awesome characters to one of the least likeable ones so rapidly.
Oct 2, 2016 2:50 PM
Oct 2016
Our both the mystery and in the end it was so, well weak I expected something more surprising. Now I was thinking who is the zamasu of the future? Since Beerus killed him in the present, it may be zamasu of another line of time and prior to the Zamasu in the body of Goku was present to speak with him using the ring, but he had not died? I was kind of confused.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

51 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 24, 8:45 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

96 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 24, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

102 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 66 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2016

352 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 19, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

57 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.