Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 12, 2016 1:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sweet, I like how this episode showed some of other heroes taking on the jobbers villains.

Shigaraki vs. Eraser Head was a nice sight. I always wanted to see that animated. I think the VA did an excellent job at portraying his sinister personality. Good action as expected. I felt bad for Eraser Head though as he suffered D: Mineta you cheeky bastard, even in that situation, his hands are still on..Tsuyu's chest L
Stark700Jun 12, 2016 9:45 AM
Jun 12, 2016 1:27 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
We’re getting more focus on the other students. Momo got one big tear in her clothes, lol. That’s one elbow break though. Man, Aizawa-sensei got badly beaten there. And Midoriya’s punch didn’t go as planned. Shigaraki’s really creepy though, though luckily All Might is here! Oh yeah, and he ain’t happy.

Two chapters adapted this time. Only two more episodes left :(

5/5
GoldenDevilGamerJun 12, 2016 1:32 AM
Jun 12, 2016 1:36 AM

Jul 2013
(I did watch BnHA on a live stream so I'll re-watch when it's out with eng subs. Missed out on like the first 3 minutes since I was trying to find the right stream.)

Chapters 16 and 17 adapted for this ep :)
Tokoyami is awesome :D And Bakugou's reaction time is seriously crazy.
I like the physical development for Momo :P
Fuck that Noumu. Too beastly.
LOL Mineta. Sneaky bastard.
Boy oh boy is All Might pissed.

Oh and,
Kaminari = Pikachu :p
Jun 12, 2016 2:02 AM

May 2014
OMG All Might is so ticked off
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jun 12, 2016 2:25 AM

Jan 2012
Chapters 16 and 17 adapted this week to close out volume 2 of the manga. Certainly enjoyed seeing the trio of earphone jack Jiro, creation quirk Momo, and human stun gun Kaminari gettin' ta show off their quirks workin' together. Oh yes Jiro, Momo is indeed stacked! XD So only a few of the villains present actually pose a threat, but boy do they as Thirteen and Aizawa learn the hard way against Kurogiri and the monstrous Noumu. Awesome to see Uraraka be the difference maker allowing Iida to escape and ensure the villain's retreat. That face the beat up Aizawa made while trying to protect Tsuyu from Shigaraki was awesome. As was seeing Izuku and Tsuyu desperately trying to protect each other. And finally! All Might has arrived! Just like a true hero...epic! XD

animefan8800Jun 12, 2016 2:56 AM
Jun 12, 2016 2:28 AM

Sep 2015
Deku used his power without breaking his arm ! :o But I don't think he will be able to control it for now imo
Shouto is scary as fck '-'
Jun 12, 2016 2:36 AM
Jan 2012
Well. Between the Game Master and the actual Bird Brain, I'm not sure who All Mights should be more focused on... Great stuff going on here.
Jun 12, 2016 2:45 AM

Jun 2014
Best episode so far! Loved the intensity, the action, the OST.

Poor Aizawa, the anime makes everything look a lot more painful. The final moments of the episode were amazing!

Plus Ultra!
:3
Jun 12, 2016 2:49 AM

Jan 2015
That sub-Zero type are pretty much useful for torturing and gather information from the villain.
"When he goes over his watt limit, his brain short circuits, and he become a huge idiot for while". Seeing the after-effect of Kaminari's power are pretty "logic", but yet it still hilarious. LOL
What is the Quirk of that multiple-hand Eraser Head fighting? Some kind of corrosion? That villain sure is creepy, but his power is beyond creepy.
And Mineta still goes on with his "plan" against Tsuyu. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 12, 2016 2:52 AM

Jun 2014
This episode seriously only felt like it was 5 minutes long :( it was great to see some of the other students show off their Quirks, especially Todoroki. Hopefully this gets another season because he had some great moments in the manga that I would love to see animated. Eraser Head sure took one hell of a beating but he kept fighting even when that Nomu destroyed him. All Might is here! Now shit's about to go down. And shout out to Mineta, no matter the situation, he still finds a way to be his natural pervy self haha.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 12, 2016 2:55 AM

Dec 2012
Awesome episode. Todoroki's Ice quirk is so cool. Getting straight to the point.

The teamwork between all the different student groups was amazing. Jirou's "Earphone Jack" quirk is really useful as well as Momo's "Creation" quirk. Lol Kaminari becomes an idiot after discharging to much electricity.
Iida managed to escape Kurogiri thanks to Uraraka & the others. Time to alert the other heroes.
Both Thirteen & Aizawa are out of action. DAMN Aizawa getting both arms broken by Nomu.

Lol Mineta taking the opportunity to feel up Asui.
Deku finally managed a good SMASH without breaking his arm, but Nomu is too strong.

That amazing entrance by ALL MIGHT- "I am Here"

All Might vs Nomu next week. Cannot wait.

Plus Ultra!
Santoryu_XBurnerJun 12, 2016 3:05 AM
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 12, 2016 3:02 AM

Jan 2015
Was worried that the focus on fighting would detract from Deku's character, but he's very clearly shown to easily overthink and be (rightfully) paranoid.

This has been the case for the entire show, but damn, the BGM is always used so well in such a way that it makes everything more intense and/or emotional. For example, in this episode, the dark, foreboding, looming and booming music that played when Iida tries to run through the fog, and the heroic theme that we instantly associate with All Might playing as said hero appears, bringing heartfelt relief to both the characters and the viewers after all that high tension slow-mo. It's fucking awesome.
Jun 12, 2016 3:21 AM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode again, Excellent adaptation wise as well.
Mandatory Soundtrack praise.

Loved watching everyone work together, Especially the Kaminari, Kyoka and Momo sequence really cool and funny as well xD
It was really funny how all the fodder villains were thrown into contact with Kaminari.
Momo got them assets XDD

Mineta you pervert XD

Todoroki and Tokoyami being badass. Bakugou and his instincts, Wow

The final quarter was so intense, It was as if I was seeing all this for the first time xD
That Aizawa quirk cancel to save Tsuyu, Breathtaking conviction right there, Props to him.

Final entrance by All Might so freaking epic, "I'M HERE" :D
Can't wait for the next episode, Plus Ultra!

Also small question to the manga readers, I seem to have forgotten a small detail
Lelouch0202Jun 12, 2016 3:27 AM
Jun 12, 2016 3:22 AM

Jan 2015
Oh boy this episode!
This anime is more brutal than I had expected, nice.
Jun 12, 2016 3:23 AM

Jan 2016
the ending where froppy and izuku try to save each other is so cool and cute
Jun 12, 2016 3:23 AM

Jul 2015
Lelouch0202 said:
Also small question to the manga readers, I seem to have forgotten a small detail

"Your guilt will be your past, and that will be your God."
Jun 12, 2016 3:24 AM

Dec 2014
Nakurawari said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Thanks for clearing that up.
Jun 12, 2016 3:33 AM

Jul 2014
Perfect episode. Todoroki action, Kaminari action, Aizawa being hella cool (and suffering a lot), Kacchan being Kacchan... what more could I ask for?

5/5, can't believe there's only 2 episodes left T^T surprise split cour please.
Jun 12, 2016 3:43 AM
Mar 2008
Well, this final "Part" of the Anime is saving the whole Anime. Still nothing new to see here but at least its fun to watch.
Jun 12, 2016 3:47 AM

Dec 2013
This episode was intense! Felt a bit slow at times but I still really enjoyed it.

Momo has 10/10 plot. Poor Kaminari has no idea what he missed.

Aizawa was badass even after getting destroyed!

All Might is looking badass at the end!
Jun 12, 2016 3:51 AM

Oct 2011
Loved all the small details that were emphasized. Good job with the adaptation again

Jun 12, 2016 3:53 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Now thats what I'm talking about Bones....

Another episode where I feel like the anime did just as good or even better than than manga
Jun 12, 2016 4:02 AM

Jul 2015
Here is just a comparison of All Might's arrival between the anime and manga. I think they did a good job.

Jun 12, 2016 4:08 AM

Feb 2013
Aizawa was destroyed!
All Might is here and he is pissed!
Jun 12, 2016 4:14 AM

Jan 2008
Loved to see Kaminari fight and getting stupid. Todoroki and Tokoyami quirks are looking awesome animated.

Poor Aizawa got destroyed, but he was badass till the end. Finally All Might arrives at the scene to clean up
Jun 12, 2016 4:18 AM

Jan 2015
Why was midoriya able to control his smash?
Jun 12, 2016 4:28 AM

Oct 2015
I'm so glad this is giving me the same impression as the manga (sometimes even better) the OST is just so good, and the ending of this episode had me on edge

I'm also glad they kept in the 'gore', really shows how brutal this show/manga can and will get
XemiiX3Jun 12, 2016 5:37 AM
Jun 12, 2016 4:31 AM

Dec 2015
A-list_96 said:

I think it was probably either from that Nomu's quirk (that nullifies OFA apparently) or EraserHead's or a combinaison of both. Not sure. Gotta ask to manga readers I guess.
Jun 12, 2016 4:32 AM

Sep 2015
The Villain's equivalent to all might is here..
They'll get a continue
Jun 12, 2016 4:34 AM

Apr 2015
vikki7783 said:

Would love that but apparently for Japan this show is a huge disappointment which reflects in the sales. Sadly, they are below average. So I don't know if an "alright" boost in the manga sales and the Shounen Jump emergency cord is enough to warrant another season/cour.
Jun 12, 2016 4:35 AM
Jun 2016
Nakurawari said:
Lelouch0202 said:

Jun 12, 2016 4:36 AM
Nov 2015
A-list_96 said:

"They have a way to kill All Might".
Midoriya, who has literally the same quirk as All Might, can't use one for all against Nomu. There's no need to explain anything further, right?
Jun 12, 2016 4:37 AM

Jul 2014
Fappa said:
vikki7783 said:

Would love that but apparently for Japan this show is a huge disappointment which reflects in the sales. Sadly, they are below average. So I don't know if an "alright" boost in the manga sales and the Shounen Jump emergency cord is enough to warrant another season/cour.

Yes I know that, which is why I'm hoping for a surprise split cour...
Jun 12, 2016 4:43 AM
Jun 2016
Celoow said:
A-list_96 said:

"They have a way to kill All Might".
Midoriya, who has literally the same quirk as All Might, can't use one for all against Nomu. There's no need to explain anything further, right?

Jun 12, 2016 4:46 AM

Jan 2015
Aizawa :( The way he saved Tsui with his last strength was so cool. Todoroki was pretty strong, single-handedly defeating all villains. Fumikage was in his zone, defeating villains in the shadows.
Jun 12, 2016 4:47 AM

Jul 2015
vikki7783 said:
Fappa said:

Yes I know that, which is why I'm hoping for a surprise split cour...

Well firstly I disagree that the boost is just 'alright'. I think for MHA to sell 200k in 3 days is quite impressive. Not to mention the previous volume selling around 440k to date is also good.

From the way that the pacing is going, it's on track to finish at chapter 21, which teases the next arc. They could announce another cour then. At the very least, I'm happy that Bones don't seem to be going for an anime original ending.
Jun 12, 2016 5:03 AM

Dec 2014
HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!! Midoriya can control his powers better now, Hype! All Might's here! Hype! Waiting a whole fucking week for next episode is going to be absolute torture! ;-;
And only two weeks left of this amazingness, They better announce a second season for 2017's summer and it better be 2-cour. Loving Boku no Hero so far!
Thinking.....
Jun 12, 2016 5:09 AM

Dec 2013
I'd forgotten about this partially, but Iida seriously needs to improve his decision making skills. Standing around indecisively when a pro hero has told you twice to GTFO and get help is not a good response.

Again, they did well to adapt this part, though considering how this arc was pretty much the highlight of the first three volumes, it'd be pretty hard to fuck this up.

I'm just glad that they didn't shirk on the gory details like Aizawa getting his arms broken and his head smashed in. So much better than those shows where after an epic battle, the heroes come out completely unscathed.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 12, 2016 5:10 AM

Mar 2016
Oh boy. That episode. Amazing :D
Mineta cracked me up when he grabbed Tsuyu's boobs. That little pervert Hahah xD
Aizawa looked messed up after saving Tsuyu's life. Hope he's alright :(
Izuku finally makes a punch without wrecking his arm. Don't think he completely learned to control it though.
All might looking badass in that final sequence. Damn. New wallpaper time xD

An easy 5/5 this week. I'm so excited for the next episode. 2 more episodes left :( I might read the manga after this season is done :P

Jun 12, 2016 5:10 AM
Sep 2015
The villains are savage. I respect eraser head so much to keep fighting when so brutally beaten. It's all right now because AllMight is here.
plus ultra.
Jun 12, 2016 5:14 AM

Aug 2014
Wasn´t Deku smash a little exagerated in the anime? It was supposed to be a 5% smash, unless it was a little more (less than a 50%) and Noumu´s quirk helped to soft the damage.

Jan 2015
Really like the quality in this episode compared to last week.

Aug 2010
Epic ep. And the animation & art was top notch. DAT AM face at the end and Aizawa's fight with the brutality were really amazing scenes in the manga and they were totally given justice :D

Seeing all the students showing BAness was great. Todoroki's OPness, Bakugo's calmness, Momo's creativity and Denki's derp (lol), Tokoyami's fabulous stand XD and Ochako's quick wits. Good shit!!!

Shigaraki's VAing is so menacing. Love it!! When he was making fun of Aizawa like that. Damn Noumu's being depicted so well too.

What takes the cake was AM's entrance! "WATASHI GA KITA!!!" he's pissed
Jun 12, 2016 5:22 AM

Dec 2015
Truth4Lies said:
Wasn´t Deku smash a little exagerated in the anime? It was supposed to be a 5% smash, unless it was a little more (less than a 50%) and Noumu´s quirk helped to soft the damage.

No wasn't it supposed to be 100% or nothing? I don't know where you get that 5% though. I guess though that Noumu's quirk nullified both the power and the recoil of it. Or it was from EraserHead's. Can someone clarify this please?
KonoYumeJun 12, 2016 5:27 AM
Jun 12, 2016 5:32 AM

Dec 2013
KonoYume said:
Truth4Lies said:

No wasn't it supposed to be 100% or nothing? I don't know where you get that 5% though. I guess though that Noumu's quirk nullified both the power and the recoil of it. Or it was from EraserHead's. Can someone clarify this please?

It was Nomu's. Eraser head had got his face smashed into the ground.
Jun 12, 2016 5:35 AM

Jan 2011
Mineta never misses a chance, I see.
Jun 12, 2016 5:40 AM

Dec 2015
G_Spark233 said:
KonoYume said:

It was Nomu's. Eraser head had got his face smashed into the ground.

OK. Thanks for the answer. :)
Jun 12, 2016 5:45 AM

Jan 2015
Well, seems like All Might is not happy. First time seing him not smiling. That's a badass face, really sad Boku no Hero probably won't have any other seasons.
Jun 12, 2016 5:51 AM

Mar 2016
this was such an entertaining episode, so glad Deku controlled his smash

I really hope All Might can keep his form up for long enough to defeat those guys but I feel like something bad might happen
Jun 12, 2016 6:03 AM

Dec 2012
SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2016

421 by jumbosan »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

436 by His0kaDevv »»
Apr 11, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2016

403 by Esu_Kei »»
Apr 10, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

332 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 21, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

294 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 16, 8:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.