Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 5, 2016 1:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow that was intense. The first battle against legitimate villains rather than jobbers this episode.

I think the episode did a neat job at portraying some of their abilities.
Kurogiri is no joke though, the way he fights makes him quite a threat to society. Gotta give Thirteen some credit for trying to fight him on even terms even though he is a pro hero. A small taste in the power of League of Villains and quite a fearsome group imo. And about time to see Deku fighting too :D
Jun 5, 2016 2:29 AM

Sep 2015
That was exciting !
The combo Izuku-Mineta was amazing, but vilains were dumb, I thought they would be more prepared
Jun 5, 2016 2:35 AM

Jun 2014
This was so good! I really hope there will be another season because this adaptation is awesome! Plus the OST is one of my favorites from this year!
:3
Jun 5, 2016 2:38 AM
Jun 5, 2016 2:38 AM
Jul 2012
Good episode but I actually preferred the manga over this hands down due to the color. It's something about the manga the art fits perfectly while in this case it just doesn't fit what I had in mind.

But anyways as I said great episode and it will be nice to see how they animate these last 3 episodes.
Jun 5, 2016 2:41 AM

Jan 2012
Chapters 14 and 15 adapted this week, and the counterattack against the villains has begun! Thanks to the villain Kurogiri(love that deep voice btw) our young heroes in training have been split off into groups, forced to fight head on. Bakugo and Todoroki seem to be doing fine, no surprise there, while Iida gets a chance to potentially be the difference maker. The highlight this week however had to be the Deku/Tsuyu team up...and that little perv Mineta. XD It was at this point in the manga when I started liking Tsuyu's character, and noticing it really. Enjoyed the banter and her chance to show her skills. Makes sense since this is her first really large chunk of screen time. And of course Deku's Delaware Smash on the water was both visually impressive and painful to behold. Take notes Mineta! XD Finally, I must note that Aizawa, even with his limitations, is proving himself quite the badass! Oh, and the Principal...yeah. XD

animefan8800Jun 5, 2016 2:47 AM
Jun 5, 2016 2:48 AM

Jul 2015
Finally getting some good action !
Pacing is still very slow but a bit better with this new arc.
4/5 ep, 6/10 overall atm
Jun 5, 2016 2:49 AM

Jan 2015
Second time I've stayed up late to watch a new episode of this show. Cool fight, which leads me to believe that that we'll see more creative manipulation and combinations of abilities in the future. As always, hyped for next week already.

Frog girl's great, but how am I supposed to pick a best girl now? Too many. Too much.

PartyuJun 5, 2016 2:58 AM
Jun 5, 2016 2:50 AM

Dec 2012
Great episode. Aizawa is so awesome erasing the quirks of the villains & taking them down. Even his hand-to-hand combat is cool to see.
Kurogiri separating all the students across the whole area. Its all up to Iida to notify the school & get help from the other pro-heroes.

Todoroki is so cool with his Ice quirk.

Tsuyu saving Deku was great to see. Really nice to see her shine in this episode & show off more of her abilities.
Mineta freaking out over the villains. Lol Deku & Tsuyu not being overly impressed with his quirk.
That Delaware Smash was amazing to see. All that power from the flick of his finger.

Even Mineta's quirk came in handy in the end. Those 3 make a nice team.
Well those villains are taken care of.

Plus Ultra!
Santoryu_XBurnerJun 5, 2016 2:59 AM
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 5, 2016 2:53 AM

Dec 2014
Amazing episode once again, Excellent adaptation wise as well.
Aizawa fighting the mob was really cool, I love the animation for his quirk activation. That red glint makes it so badass

Iida gaining the courage to run for help was pretty cool.

Lol at Mineta's wishes XD

Started cheering so loud when Midoriya jumped for the Delware Smash, I've been waiting to see it animated since the show started XD
Definitely looks awesome, Though I wish they had shown it in exactly the same way as the manga, It sort of transitioned too fast :P
Still great combo though :D

Midoriya's actions are inspiring people :D

Honestly the soundtrack is fantastic, I can't find the words enough to praise it enough (Which is why I say it every week XD)

Can't wait for the next episode.
Plus Ultra!
Lelouch0202Jun 5, 2016 2:57 AM
Jun 5, 2016 2:53 AM

Jan 2016
Damn, that was a short 20-some odd minutes.
Jun 5, 2016 2:59 AM

Aug 2013
Maaan I want more a week for another episode is too much ;\
Jun 5, 2016 3:00 AM

Jul 2013
A good episode.
Nice that we will see a lot of students in actions.
Jun 5, 2016 3:07 AM

Sep 2015
Meh, too much talking about useless stuff but enjoyed the action, hopefully the next episode is action oriented. 3/5
Jun 5, 2016 3:07 AM

Dec 2014
For the first time, manga was better. They made villians look so dumb.
Jun 5, 2016 3:10 AM

May 2012
Great episode again.

I swear, it's always been so hard to read Tsuyu's face lol

Deku showing off them brains and bravery again.

We'll get to see more of the class show of their power next episode too

And yet again, I can't wait for the damn soundtrack x_x It's so damn eargasmic

Jun 5, 2016 3:19 AM

Dec 2013
Decent episode but it felt a little too slow at times.

All Might and Principle stuff was stuff I really couldn't care less for. It felt like they were mostly just repeating stuff we already know.

I like how Midoriya is talking about how the villains don't know their quirk when they don't know the villain's quirks either.

Eraser head was a beast taking down those fodder villains. Loved how he punched that one massive dude in the face.

Really nice teamwork at the end there! Almost had me cheering out loud.
Jun 5, 2016 3:25 AM

Jul 2014
Mineta!!! Now that I think about it, he's actually one of my favorite supporting characters in this show, he's hilarious x'D but yeah, action was great, one of the things that makes Deku great is that he actually uses his brains to fight.

Next episode hype as usual!!! More Todoroki action.
Jun 5, 2016 3:29 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Jakerams said:
Good episode but I actually preferred the manga over this hands down due to the color. It's something about the manga the art fits perfectly while in this case it just doesn't fit what I had in mind.

But anyways as I said great episode and it will be nice to see how they animate these last 3 episodes.
I felt the same way....But a lot less than I did with the second half of last week's episode

Great episode overall though as always
Jun 5, 2016 3:34 AM

Jan 2015
I see now why people were saying that Tsuyu is the best girl. Also it seemed like her tongue is way longer than in manga, maybe just me.
Jun 5, 2016 3:36 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Very slow, but good nevertheless.
Jun 5, 2016 3:37 AM

Jan 2014

Don't mind us...We will just watch you guys while you are having a niiice and long chat..."Shounen logic"

atngone said:
I see now why people were saying that Tsuyu is the best girl.
Yup

Even though first half almost made me sleep last half was good...Nice teamwork...
LoneWizzyJun 5, 2016 3:44 AM
Jun 5, 2016 3:42 AM

Nov 2012
This was a great episode! ACTION!
Ohhh wow! the next episode! :D
Jun 5, 2016 3:46 AM

Dec 2015
Finally we get to see Tsuyu in action.

Frog girl = best girl

Jun 5, 2016 4:16 AM

Jun 2014
It was cool to see Aizawa's skills while he was taking down those background villains, he's showing off his ability to do more than simply erase peoples' Quirks. Really liked the second half seeing Deku, Tsuyu, and even little Mineta in action. Overall another great episode, even if some parts felt kind of slow.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 5, 2016 4:17 AM

Apr 2014
SO MANY BALLS! Still a pretty cool power nonetheless, besides that, great episode but I don't see how this is gonna get finished with only 3 episodes to go.
Jun 5, 2016 4:20 AM

Jun 2015
Finally got to see Tsuyu in action.
This was a pretty solid episode, and it's great to see some of the other characters get some spotlight, and hopefully next episode will be just as good, but I agree it wasn't as good as the manga, mainly due to the manga being visually better.
"Hurry up with my damn croissants."
Jun 5, 2016 4:30 AM

Jan 2015
My only focus for this episode is Mineta.Seriously, just what power does he have? He's one little pervert that can generate a sticky ball from his head for as long as I remember. LOL
But it surely seems that he don't want to lose from Midoriya either. So I guess he have some little spirit in his mind.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 5, 2016 4:39 AM

Jul 2014
That midget is quite the pervert lol. I think I can see the end now. In a sense, it feels like the show hasn't even begun yet. Bones have totally changed the flow of the show after a slow first four episodes. It has been quite the ride after that.
Jun 5, 2016 4:41 AM

Jul 2015
karlstein12 said:
That midget is quite the pervert lol. I think I can see the end now. In a sense, it feels like the show hasn't even begun yet. Bones have totally changed the flow of the show after a slow first four episodes. It has been quite the ride after that.

Yeah, the reason why many were upset with 13 episodes is because it's basically just set up for the rest of the series. Establishing characters, villains, etc.
"Your guilt will be your past, and that will be your God."
Jun 5, 2016 4:50 AM

Jun 2014
TSU! She is my favorite so far <3

Also. I am fanboying over this show like crazy. I can't remember the last time I loved EVERY episode a show put out (that wasn't a SoL, like Gj-Bu or Acchi Kocchi).
Man these kids are lucky that the bad guys are pretty... well... BAD at being villains.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jun 5, 2016 4:50 AM

Dec 2014
I agree with those of same view... this become intense real fast... hoping to see more fights of the hero crew
Jun 5, 2016 4:58 AM
Jun 2014
I really like how Deku manages to adapt to the situation he is in, while keeping his Quirk in mind. Dat Delaware Smash, damn! And he plans to keep his left arm for a later use? not sure I would like to have a power so risky.
Jun 5, 2016 5:09 AM

Oct 2014
I would like to see more of this teamwork with all the other groups in the last 3 episodes. This show SHINES when it's focus isn't only on the main characters but also the side characters.

"It's pathetic to lose against a single child. Get a hold of yourself. You're an adult, aren't you?" I like this dude! We need to see more of him.
Jun 5, 2016 5:23 AM

Jan 2015
Why can't I give to this anime a 11?
Jun 5, 2016 5:28 AM

Dec 2012
Wow Aizawa sensei is too OP!

Jun 5, 2016 5:38 AM
Apr 2015
all right that was awesome. The last scenes made up for the slowness. Deku's teamwork with best girl candidate #2 and the resident pervert is nice to watch, but I agree with the above, the manga felt better.
Jun 5, 2016 5:41 AM

Jul 2015
I thought episode 10 was quite good. I was hoping Bones would bring their usual style with fight scenes here, and they did not disappoint. All of the action looked very good, and they made the Aizawa scene at the start a lot easier to follow than the manga did. Soundtrack was on point yet again too -- can't wait for the OST to be released!!

Some parts of the episode felt quite slow due to the amount of talking involved, but that's not really the anime's fault, since it was like that in the manga.

This had another instance Izuku's strategic mindset. I've always promoted the belief that Izuku's real strength is not in 'One for All', but in his intelligence. Izuku is such a great tactician, which will be showcased a lot in the arcs to come after this one. Todoroki is also interesting in this episode. I forgot how cool he was at the start of the series. I really hope they have a season 2, because he becomes one of the more fleshed out characters in the next arc. Also forgot about how funny Principal Nezu was, haha.

Still really liking Uchiyama as Shigaraki. He does such a good job! Kurogiri's voice was a lot different than I had imagined, but I like it nonetheless.
"Your guilt will be your past, and that will be your God."
Jun 5, 2016 5:47 AM

Aug 2014
Remove purple ball boy
Jun 5, 2016 5:50 AM

Apr 2016
Amazing episode, things are getting intense!
Jun 5, 2016 5:54 AM

Jul 2015
The pacing is still a little bit slow, but I liked the episode. Izuku was so cool making a strategy then attacking with that awesome quirk, Tsu is cool too! I like her. Mineta tough XD He was scared most of the time, he quirk isn't that good, and he's also a pervert. What? XD Least favorite character so far.

It was nice to see the villains, although I think they were a bit dumb in the ship scene. Aizawa fighting those villains was awesome too.

Anyway, as always, awesome episode. No other words to describe. 5/5
Too bad we only have three episodes left. Will we have a second season?
Jun 5, 2016 5:55 AM

Dec 2015
Isn't refreshing to see a protagonist use his brain?
Honestly I don't have any problem with the pacing since I'm having a blast especially with that OST!
Jun 5, 2016 5:56 AM
Sep 2014
xSkipi said:
That was exciting !
The combo Izuku-Mineta was amazing, but vilains were dumb, I thought they would be more prepared

There's a reason for that. I think they'll mention it next episode.

Jun 5, 2016 6:03 AM

Jan 2015
I cried at the end, Go get them ball boy.
;-P
Jun 5, 2016 6:36 AM
Dec 2015
Why did Deku said "Do it like Kacchan!" Before he made the smash? LOL nice tactic from Deku.

I really wonder how All might and Deku decide on the name of the smash...why is a flick Delaware or Texas a full blown punch? Can any Americans explain to me if this have any subtle meaning to you guys? Is it the land size or else?

Anyway, really nice animation on the action scenes this episode. Love the tension and how the kids cope up, you can really feel they are the future heroes in training. 😍😍
Jun 5, 2016 6:49 AM

Jan 2015
Asui you are a beast !! :D
Jun 5, 2016 6:50 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
ask4ebuka said:
I cried at the end, Go get them ball boy.
Man I was balling tears during that last scene too....Really cool and inspirational stuff there

Wheres the crying squad at lol
Jun 5, 2016 6:53 AM

Sep 2014
wow only 3 episodes left - man I will miss this!
many interesting characters, nice soundtrack, nice fights. Im hyped for next episode.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 5, 2016 6:58 AM

Nov 2015
I'm not sure if I find Mineta annoying or funny but this was an exciting episode, were finally gonna be getting some more action scenes and looks like the story is moving alone nicely, let's see how their gonna end it, only 3 episodes left.

And that soundtrack was awesome.

Looking foward for the next one! :)
xicoguiJun 5, 2016 7:04 AM
Jun 5, 2016 7:01 AM

Jun 2015
A lot of actions in this episode, well-packed too.
And i can't wait for the OSTs to come out.
ZickZackJun 5, 2016 7:06 AM
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2016

421 by jumbosan »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2016

436 by His0kaDevv »»
Apr 11, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2016

403 by Esu_Kei »»
Apr 10, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

332 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 21, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2016

276 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 18, 8:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.