Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 19, 2016 6:53 AM

Oct 2015
Gesu- said:
plebster said:

It's called compromising.

There's a low chance that the person she likes right now is asexual. If you want a relationship with a non-asexual, you can't expect the relationship to last long if you're not willing to have sex.

But wouldn't that be like a chore?
Like taking out the garbage? Or doing the laundry?

I think it really depends on the person and how they feel about sex. I know that some asexuals do feel that way. But even without sexual attraction, there's a chance that they will enjoy it. If not, they can still enjoy the intimacy and doing something that makes their partner happy.
If you're reading this, then you be should banana the one often to effectively die apples through convergence, autism plus unicorns.
May 19, 2016 8:04 AM
Jul 2018
Been with/dated a few women and had a fling, but I only had one girlfriend
May 19, 2016 8:20 AM

Aug 2012
Drake always seems down in all his songs because of a girl so I shunned myself away from the idea of getting a girlfriend.
May 19, 2016 8:26 AM
Jul 2018
0 i don't have a love life rip #foreveralone
May 19, 2016 8:29 AM

Oct 2007
@Gesu- some asexuals do feel arousal and they can get turned on and enjoy the physical feelings or sex and intimacy with their partners, they just don't look at their partners and necessarily get turned on because of their sexiness. That probably finds weird because you don't experience it. I don't experience sexual desire towards people. Also, there's also a chance of dating other asexuals, like someone else said.

It may be a chore for some asexuals, though or a compromise with their partners. This can also happen between sexual partners with different libidos. You can experience sexual attraction and still have low libido and you can be asexual and have a high libido. Regarding chores, I find doing the dishes incredibly relaxing, so not all chores are bad! I hate cooking though.
密室殺人はなぜ美しいのか。
May 19, 2016 8:30 AM

Feb 2013
My right hand was the only one who understood my feelings and my needs.
No girlfriend yet, maybe one will find me until I die because I'm sure not going to find one myself.
May 19, 2016 8:34 AM

Jun 2015
Only one and I thought it was serious but in the end it wasn't actually serious. Jealousy is a nasty thing.
May 19, 2016 8:36 AM

Jun 2015
none

Im cool right?

ok so this message is to short as for it to be posted so I have to make the joke unfunny by writing the message at the end of it, wait this is more than 30 characters, right? oh yeah it is
May 19, 2016 8:36 AM

Dec 2013
Zero, girlfriends cost money, time, and energy. But sadly I'm in desperate need of all three of those things and have none to spare.
May 19, 2016 8:42 AM

Sep 2015
I desperately need one right now that's for certain.

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
May 19, 2016 8:53 AM

Jun 2012
Nine in total. Some have been quite serious relationships (not saying others were jokes, but I mean as in planning on living together and such). None of them lasted several years.
If I consider the last decade or so (I'm old by MAL standards), relationships (and dating) have usually ended because I don't feel as strongly as I "should", and I want to avoid hurting anyone's feelings. Unlike most of my exes I have spent the vast majority of my time being alone. I've always preferred not being single, but I'm starting to think of a good and meaningful romantical relationship as something on par with dreams of gaining magical powers and living in a fairytale castle.
AburadakoMay 19, 2016 9:05 AM
May 19, 2016 8:57 AM

Dec 2014
none dude. I had a crush and a girl crushing on me once though
May 19, 2016 9:18 AM
Jul 2018
Like two serious relationships. They didn't last too long though unfortunately; my first one was when I was in grade 9 lol and it lasted for like 4 months.

My last relationship ended last year and since I'm a bit picky on who I pursue I haven't come across someone I'd want to get intimate with in a long while.
May 19, 2016 9:32 AM

Nov 2015
tsuyokunaru said:
@Mayuka I hope it goes well!

@Gesu- even if an asexual person doesn't experience sexual attraction, it doesn't mean they won't enjoy having sex. Some asexuals feel aversion to sex but others actually like it because they have libidos, they just don't really connect sex with a person they like (this happens to me >.>)

@Shaheen- having a strong friendship with someone is completely different from having a romantic relationship and sex is not the main denominator here. A lot of people have FWB and just because they're having sex, it doesn't make them a couple or mean they're even romantically interested in one another

I've had 3 boyfriends and 2 girlfriends in the past (and in the ones with no sex involved, they also thought it was a real relationship and not a friendship), but I've been single for a while now and it's great.

The one thing I hate here is the unnecessary inclusion of new concepts of 'asexual romantic relationships' when there is something we call 'extremely close platonic friendships'. That's all what they are. Or is there like, kissing involved but no sex?
May 19, 2016 9:46 AM

Oct 2007
Shaheen- said:
The one thing I hate here is the unnecessary inclusion of new concepts of 'asexual romantic relationships' when there is something we call 'extremely close platonic friendships'. That's all what they are. Or is there like, kissing involved but no sex?

I see them as different things because I've experienced both, I guess. I have friends that I care deeply for and I love them but it's not romantic love associated with a partner and for me personally kissing has to happen. I'm sure different asexuals have their own preferences though?
密室殺人はなぜ美しいのか。
May 19, 2016 10:41 AM

Jan 2014
1 when I was 12 so I don't think that counts.

Dated a girl last summer but she ended things before they were official so that doesn't count either.

Dated someone else earlier this year then I ended things after a few months so... 1 I guess.
May 19, 2016 10:59 AM

Aug 2009
ultravigo said:
LoneWolf said:
Hogwarts awaits

Real talk, I've only had one "real" gf, it ended really badly and I don't want to remember or go through that shit again

from which manga is that? you know i need to read that

Gensou Gynaccoracy by Samura Hiraoki

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
May 19, 2016 11:15 AM

Apr 2012
I've never been in a serious relationship, but having one would be nice. I had two girls crush on me and a internet fuck buddy I used to have cyber sex with.
May 19, 2016 11:41 AM

Apr 2016
2 girl friends 200+ cumdumps. Tinder has made it so i have a harem of fucksluts
May 19, 2016 12:45 PM

Apr 2009
eh, a ton. of bullshit dating when i was in high school.
but only 2 serious/longer relationships (one was a guy, other was a girl).
and this 3rd time was the only time out of all of them that i was in love, but the 'relationship' itself was kinda weird so i really don't know if i should even count it
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
May 19, 2016 12:48 PM

Apr 2009
Gesu- said:
plebster said:

There's a low chance that the person she likes right now is asexual. If you want a relationship with a non-asexual, you can't expect the relationship to last long if you're not willing to have sex.

no. it can feel nice cause you still have all the normal physical sensations. it's not like you can't have an orgasm just cause you're asexual.
it's just that you are not sexually attracted to the person/anyone.
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
May 19, 2016 2:48 PM

Jul 2012
Gesu- said:
plebster said:

I love intimacy with friends/romantic partners, so I'm completely fine with going far with them.

Shaheen- said:

It's not really called asexual romantic relationship. LOL I just call a relationship, a relationship. It's either platonic or romantic. Nothing else.

Gesu- said:
waitwaitwait..
So you're ready to have sex even if you don't feel like it or enjoy it?
To each their own but if I were asexual I don't think I'd even try & if I happen to date someone asexual I don't think I'd do it even if she were to offer me..

I'm only ready if the relationship is strong enough. There's different types and levels of asexuality. I'm not sexphobic either...

Shaheen- said:
Your being a demisexual is more probable.

Lack of belief in God = Aversion to religion.

That's the usual norm.
Yeah, I hope I'm demisexual. I would feel bad if the guy I end up with and I have have different views on sex.
May 19, 2016 2:59 PM

Dec 2010
I've had like 5 boyfriends and 1 girlfriend
first boyfriend was a borderline predator, as I was 13 and he was 17
second boyfriend was long distance for a majority of it, terribly emotionally damaging but we're still great friends
third boyfriend was a homeless russian guy and I only went out with him because sympathy
fourth boyfriend had anger issues
fifth boyfriend is current. he's cool so far
the girlfriend I had was batshit crazy and every girl I dated after that was unbearable to a degree. I don't know if it's me or if it's the women I choose to date but the luck I have with women is terrible

May 19, 2016 3:39 PM

Apr 2014
I've had plenty of opportunities, but none so far since my standards are too high :(
Insert Signature Here.
May 19, 2016 4:54 PM

Aug 2014
None. Never took those steps towards asking a girl out and chose not to go out with those who asked me.
May 19, 2016 5:06 PM

Oct 2015
No girlfriends :( just crushes so far.

I am with my 3rd boyfriend these days.
The first one was at 16 years old and although it didn't work out I look back fondly and wish we remained friends.
the second one I am still suffering the consequences of. abusive.. angry.. awful. it sucks loving someone so damaging.
the boyfriend now is an older guy and he's gentle and funny.

if it didn't work out with this guy now, i'd probably hold out until I find the right girl.

edit: i read through all that asexual chatter. i also am asexual. i'm a hopeless romantic, though. and i don't mind reading or watching smut or sexual scenes, but in my perfect ideal world it doesn't really play into romance.
umicormMay 19, 2016 5:12 PM
May 19, 2016 5:11 PM
Nov 2015
My experiences were gr8 xD, I've had 10 girlfriends lmao
May 19, 2016 6:17 PM

Mar 2015
None for me. I'm just generally an unattractive person.
May 19, 2016 7:00 PM

Oct 2015
Mvsk said:
3 Serious relationships.

Make it 4 c;

Best waifu ever. -------
If you're reading this, then you be should banana the one often to effectively die apples through convergence, autism plus unicorns.
May 19, 2016 7:06 PM

Apr 2016
Only one, and she asked me out. But I'm 18 now, and I don't need one.
May 19, 2016 7:06 PM
Nov 2011
plebster said:
Mvsk said:
3 Serious relationships.

Make it 4 c;

Best waifu ever. -------

May 20, 2016 2:16 AM
Jul 2015
My gf list is currently limited to 10.
May 20, 2016 5:41 PM

Oct 2012
Like two or three ? Apparently had more but wasen't even knowing it =.=
May 21, 2016 1:32 AM

Jun 2015
How many girlfriend I've had... huh.

1942, we were invading Germany. The day was settled. We were ready to slaughter them. At that time, the bomb squad we just sent out had their heads split open; blood oozing from their bullet wounds, as their eyes lop out of their skulls. Two days later we found the German commander's body, lying there. It was a dead, faceless expression, almost if he had honed it.

1946. The Soviet Union. Those bastards put up one hell of a fight. One time, we caught one, he was squirming around like the king of worms. Fighter jets were scrambling, and chaos was slowly becoming even more resistant. But we all knew. We all knew that death was inevitable. Not from this point, but form the very start.

Four hundred thousand more to die.

To put it simply... a true man doesn't need girlfriends... brb going to cry to sleep.
May 21, 2016 2:36 AM

Dec 2015
1. Years ago and I didn't even like him :') But tbh idc.
May 21, 2016 5:03 AM
Mar 2015
does Friends with benefits counts XD. other wise zero
May 21, 2016 6:05 AM

Feb 2016
I don't have girlfriends. Girlfriends have me.
May 21, 2016 6:16 AM

Feb 2015
I've totally lost the count after 10
May 21, 2016 6:41 AM

Apr 2014
3 serious relationships including the one with my current boyfriend. The ones in the past were pretty chaotic and left me pretty miserable in the end but I feel quite happy with the one I have right now.
May 21, 2016 6:45 AM

Dec 2009
1 in middle school and 4 in high school. None were serious, if I had to give a reason, I was bored and just wanted someone to hang out with for awhile.
May 21, 2016 6:49 AM

Apr 2011
0. I've tried to break the duck, but I seem to have this thing where I just can't talk to females unless I'm extremely familiar with them and the only way that happens is when they talk to me first. I want to talk to them, but I just can't.
May 21, 2016 7:46 AM

Apr 2016
Dimethylanime said:
Boyfriend? Is that an anime? Never heard of it.

I believe the anime you're looking for is called Wyatt Mort? Wyatt-something? Sheesh, what was it...?

Ah, I remember!
May 21, 2016 7:48 AM

Feb 2015
What does the scouter say about my gf level? It's over NINETHOUSANDDDDDDD

May 21, 2016 7:59 AM

Nov 2014
Just 2.
The first was my high school girlfriend we broke up because she had to move to another country after graduating from school and the long distance thing did not work out.
I started dating my second girlfriend when I was in college and I am still in a relationship with her. We have been together for over 5 years and I am very happy with the relationship.
May 21, 2016 9:04 AM

Jan 2015
How many have I had? Well..........................................................

May 21, 2016 10:01 AM

Jan 2012
I've had none but if waifu counts then lets just say it is a few figure number

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
May 21, 2016 11:10 AM

May 2015
0, never wanted one
Still not really want one
First get some stuff done before I start with that
May 21, 2016 12:08 PM

Apr 2016
Girlfriends are overrated. Waifu's are love, waifu's are life.
May 21, 2016 12:11 PM

Jan 2014
technically 4 but one was just there because she thought I was cute and broke up with me after finding out my obsession with anime
May 21, 2016 12:31 PM

Dec 2015
One online relationship. Sadly, like many, it didn't work out.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

21 by rohan121 »»
7 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

31 by cody »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

67 by 3miL »»
2 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

30 by rohan121 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Today

16 by traed »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.