Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2016 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Weird episode, I think Chibiusa is aware that something isn't wrong in the air about Setsuna.

The cryptic dreams also gives a bad vibe. Didn't come to me as a big surprise that the Death Busters would attack even in the Sailor Scouts' home. They even got someone that can use plants as a way to attack lol
May 9, 2016 8:43 AM

Mar 2012
i miss chibiusa's funny heart attack tbh
May 9, 2016 8:56 AM

Nov 2013
Not important episode. To be honest it's manga-filler.
But Haruka was smocking hot in her female clothes and Setsuna was lovable as always.
May 9, 2016 10:53 AM
Mar 2016
That episode drove me craaaazy!! Once again I loved it. We got to see Doctor Tomoe and Kaolinite in action in this episode and the scene with Usagi and Chibiusa visiting Hotaru was chilling, especially when Usagi was caught by Doctor Tomoe while investigating, at that moment I was like: "Oh this is the end goodbye" even though I knew that the show doesn't evolve like that. In the same scene, we got a really nice moment of Chibiusa. Ok ofc the thought of giving the grail to Hotaru was sweet, but what made me feel like I had diabetes was what she said to Usagi when she was suprised that she didn't give it to Mamoru. Chibiusa from the 90's anime was just horrible in my personal opinion, I couldn't / *can't* stand her at all. And that's the reason why I cannot really think high of her in Crystal yet, but that was a big step for the two of us omfg. Pluto's awakening was beautiful, it had an epic sense in it. We didn't really see much of Haruka and Michiru, but I loved that a more caring and vulnerable side of them was shown. I loved the group transformation, the moment when each senshi called out her planet was such a nice throwback to the 90's anime. This fight was awesome, definitely the best so far. It had a bunch of emotions and I loved that. Chibiusa's attack was so cute. Dead Scream = screams (lol) and chills. I couldn't judge before, but now I am glad that Eudial's monster form wasn't presented in episode 3. By checking the manga, Mimete and Viluy didn't transform into monsters there as well, so now having Tellu, who has the highest level so far and she is the first witch to defeat Sailor Moon, makes much more sense to be able to do that. That shows a real evolution in the story, same for the whole episode actually, because every important character is now introduced and as it seems we'll get to the real battlefield soon. The preview of the next episode made me lose conciousness. The fanboying and agony for next week are unbearable XD
May 9, 2016 12:09 PM

Jan 2014
Sailor Pluto's absence has been felt since last season, so it was good to see her back, and in a role which is surprisingly fitting given her role as the Guardian of Time and a follower of strict laws.

We keep being gradually teased about
, and I don't know if I've said this before, but I really enjoy how much of a slow burner they're making this.

We also got to see
for the first time, and it was just as cute as you would've expected, thoug perhaps diminished a little by the fact it failed. Hopefully we get to see more from her as we move on.
May 9, 2016 12:09 PM
Nov 2015
Gvendoline said:
Not important episode. To be honest it's manga-filler.
But Haruka was smocking hot in her female clothes and Setsuna was lovable as always.

Whaaat? this episode was action packed!
May 9, 2016 12:19 PM

Aug 2007
Onegai, Pegasus, minna yume o mamote! (pegasus, plese, protect the dreams of all) Ok, no, but the prayer of Chibi Usa to her mom, reminds me that attack.

YAY, finally Plut has return, one of my fav Sailor Senshis!
May 9, 2016 12:31 PM
Mar 2009
Plu return! One of my favorite too.

Good to see Haruka in a female outfit!

Chibiusa is adorable as always.
May 9, 2016 1:15 PM

Jan 2011
minimiau said:
Onegai, Pegasus, minna yume o mamote! (pegasus, plese, protect the dreams of all) Ok, no, but the prayer of Chibi Usa to her mom, reminds me that attack.

Me too.

And wow that episode was great and I mean every aspect of it. Short group transformation and Pink Sugar Heart Attack.

Yeah, I miss her failure Attack from Sailor Moon S too. These parts were so damn hilarious back then :D And holy crap that Dead Scream omg. I want to see the whole attacks of Uranus/Neptune/Pluto + Transformation of Pluto already ;___;

Telulu transformed actually wow O_o Didn't expect that, especially, that Eudial didn't in SMC.

Music as always top notch for me and less and less quality shots. This Season from ep to ep is getting better and better <3 Don't you agree?

May 9, 2016 3:10 PM

Apr 2012
I was so hyped to see Pluto back!
Not to mention, how good she looks compared to previous season!
Thank you for making Pluto pretty again <3
May 9, 2016 7:21 PM

Mar 2015
Thanks heaven Dead Scream is now the way it's meant to be, and not the wtf it was in Sailor Moon Crystal
May 9, 2016 7:25 PM

May 2010
Man, this show keeps on getting better and better (ʘ‿ʘ)

I was never big fan of the manga so I was worried how it would turn out, but now I'm getting more and more addicted each episode.

Scene with Usagi and Haruka, aww <3 I was always Neptune x Uranus fan, but now I'm all over this pairing, Haruka is so sweet towards Usa (。◕‿‿◕。) Maybe it's even better than Outer Senshi's slightly asshole approach from original S anime.
It was super weird to see her in these feminine clothes though.

Also, Chibiusa continues being actually nice to Usagi - unbelievable! But it was still funny to see that her new attack was a complete failure >D Thank god, Pluto is here!
May 9, 2016 9:36 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
SHE"S BACK. Dead Scream and Pluto. Sailor Pluto's expression at the end was pure awesomeness.

Finally a villain who wasn't weak. She defeated all the inner senshi easily, even Sailor Moon's attack. So far Kailionite was shown to be very formidable, up until Pluto arrived.

Usagi meeting Hotaru's father and then feeling a different vibe from him, looks like things are getting interesting.

Hotaru is getting closer to being awakened. Those lifeless eyes when she was going for the silver crystal and then her voice changed.

May 9, 2016 10:57 PM

Nov 2012
best senshi pluto is back, and more awesome than ever. :>
the scene with usagi talking to haruka was pretty sweet, and haruka looked awesome in that outfit.
May 9, 2016 11:31 PM
Nov 2013
Besides Venus, Pluto is my other favorite Sailor Senshi. This season is so good <3
May 10, 2016 12:20 AM

Mar 2013
right away definitely not a fan of the ed maybe if chibi usa was given her own series maybe. Wasn't expected pluto to awaken this early I was expected her to awaken by episode 8. Had a little bit of a chuckle when I saw chibi moons pink sugar heart attack mainly because I remembered the numerous times it failed in the original series. Yes more hotaru and we even got to see a little evil side of her.

I know no one cares but I am determined to continue doing this so todays transformation sequence was 1 minute and 8 seconds.
May 10, 2016 9:02 AM

Jun 2013
I like Setsuna when she is in normal form. She looks younger and more beautiful.
In sailor form, she looks quite old compare with others girls.
May 10, 2016 9:12 AM

Jan 2012
Best episode so far, best graphics and best screeplay.
May 10, 2016 12:18 PM

Jul 2008
Kitsu-nee said:
Scene with Usagi and Haruka, aww <3 I was always Neptune x Uranus fan, but now I'm all over this pairing, Haruka is so sweet towards Usa (。◕‿‿◕。)

You and me both :D If I didn't know any better I'd think Haruka really fell in love with Usagi :') though since I didn't read the manga I still don't know why Haruka and Michiru decided to act this way towards Usagi and Mamoru, and I'm really curious about that :)

FallenEntity said:
I know no one cares but I am determined to continue doing this so todays transformation sequence was 1 minute and 8 seconds.

I care dude, it's always funny to read that :D and since you're so determined and I love your attitude towards this task I'm not going to tell you to stop :)

Coming back to this thread's topic, this was one of the best episodes :D I didn't know Pharaoh 90 can talk o_o It kinda sucks, he was a lot more menacing in the 90s anime, but I guess I shouldn't judge yet. And man, Outer Senshi kick ass, they're destroying the enemy left and right :D Usagi and her crew only killed the weakest of the Witches 5, and that's probably because Haruka and Michiru were still hiding their identities at that point xD

Usagi and Chibiusa were so adorable at Hotaru's house and later when they held hands while walking :') so precious~

I also love how 3rd season of Crystal emphasises Makoto and Minako's friendship. In the 90s anime their bond sort of was there, but wasn't shown much of (the most we saw was that SuperS episode where they had a crush on the kindergarden teacher xD), but this season they have a lot of scenes together :D

So much hype for next week, the preview was awesome!
May 10, 2016 2:26 PM

Jul 2008
Graphics were magnificent in this episode. It was really pleasant to watch. I hope they will keep it up.

Still kinda bummed about different singer in the opening though. Liked the first version better.
May 10, 2016 8:42 PM

Jan 2011
Finally we don't get a Sailor Moon instakill.
May 10, 2016 11:34 PM

Mar 2009
Damn. Haruka looked pretty hot in that leather outfit.

"Dead Scream."
Such a badass entrance by Pluto at the end.
May 11, 2016 6:57 AM

Oct 2014
FallenEntity said:
right away definitely not a fan of the ed maybe if chibi usa was given her own series maybe. Wasn't expected pluto to awaken this early I was expected her to awaken by episode 8. Had a little bit of a chuckle when I saw chibi moons pink sugar heart attack mainly because I remembered the numerous times it failed in the original series. Yes more hotaru and we even got to see a little evil side of her.

Please continue with the time, I enjoy it every week! :P
May 11, 2016 10:05 AM

Apr 2013
She's baaaaaaaack.

I would have preferred a little more Setsuna action and an info dump on her, but I was still pleased by the ending. Dat look on Chibiusa's face was priceless.
May 11, 2016 1:14 PM
Mar 2016
I really loved this Episode, The Scenes with Hotaru and Makoto and her Senpai were great. My Complain is that the Action Scenes are really too short. I mean they just fired all their Attacks at her, then Pluto did her Dead Scream and the episode was already finished. In my oppinion Toei needs to add 1 or 2 minutes too each episode, because there`s just so much happening.
May 11, 2016 2:43 PM

May 2010
Outer senshi really are OP, still happy sailor pluto is back and better than ever!
May 11, 2016 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
very good episode. SMC III suprised me.
I hope that it remains so good.
May 12, 2016 1:57 AM

Jul 2014
That "Dead Scream" attack gave me shivers. It's like the whole world stopped for a moment there (I guess watching this with headphones has a plus). I don't remember much from the '90, but I didn't expect Pluto to be stronger than all the other senshi combined. But man, I loved it!

Also, my heart breaks a little every time I see Hotaru (and not because she's sick). I love her terrible and I don't even remember why (no need to spoil me, I enjoy this way too much).
May 13, 2016 8:21 PM

Dec 2008
This is probably one of my favourite episode throughout all of the Crystal. The animation is smooth and I enjoy every moment in this episode especially Pluto's "Dead Scream". Ah, the way she said it gave me goosebumps!

Can't wait for the next episode.
May 14, 2016 11:46 AM

Feb 2016
I really liked the fight in this episode - it was really dynamic and well animated. :) Also thanks to the fact that the attack animations seem to be more dynamic than in the 90's anime.

I think that I liked Hotaru's room as it was designed in the 90's - it was more atmospheric. All dark, with just dimly lit lamps... ^^
May 15, 2016 12:00 AM

Jul 2008
Finally, it's Pluto time.
May 20, 2016 8:39 PM

Feb 2014
Yay, Sailor Pluto saves the day (as if there was any doubt, she is the best after all)! Cool attack, but no transformation scene. D: Maybe next episode?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2016 2:21 PM

Feb 2013
"Dead Scream"
I'm surprised the attack name was the same as in classic.
May 25, 2016 8:54 AM

Apr 2009
Dead Scream, just as nice and chilling as last time;
seriously though, it sounds like such a murderous attack i get chills every time i hear it _xD

like; why'd you come up with that _XD?!

-i kinda miss all of the emotional fillers they smacked into this reason back in the days though, they made me much more fuzzy and happy cuz friendship and shit -w-'
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jun 8, 2016 1:30 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
<_< OFC Hotaru gets bullied by girls.
Jun 9, 2016 1:04 AM

Oct 2008
Oh My GOD! as expected and it delivers!
Sailor Pluto is overpowered!
5/5!

Dec 9, 2016 1:02 PM

Aug 2014
Sailor Pluto made that shit look so easy xD. It's good to have her back.
I'm loving this show's soundtrack by the way.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2016

103 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Feb 18, 2:22 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2016

71 by MFDOOMED »»
Jan 4, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2016

49 by Netbug »»
Feb 26, 2023 4:40 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

39 by STJohn_Smith »»
Feb 23, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2016

53 by cristal_14 »»
Dec 26, 2022 9:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.