Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 23, 2009 6:28 PM

Nov 2007
So ... Hiromi really isn't related to Shinichiro =/ but then Noe is now sad, has she realized that Shinichiro's feelings were never really hers ><? Things seem to be clearing up by a bit, but some people are still hurt =O
Nov 30, 2009 12:06 PM

May 2009
trash! first of all i quiet liked attitude of Shin's mom towards Hiromi. she was the only character in whole series who clearly expressed my feelings towards Hiromi.
and everything turned out so nicely...ohoho we are all huge lovely family... Sux!
Noe... i want her beck on her usual spot!
-.-
Jan 27, 2010 7:27 AM

Aug 2009
Why did Noe poke Shin's nose?
Does she like to hurt other people? XD
Jan 28, 2010 10:09 PM

Nov 2009
Not too happy with the way things are going...what does he even see in hiromi >.>
Mar 7, 2010 6:11 PM
Jun 2008
seriously a bunny caused them to wreck? lmfao.

ridiculous (bakabakashi)

absolutely ridiculous

also the fact that the bike immediately burst into flames is also retarded... that doesn't happen at those speeds... and if they were going fast enough for it to happen then they would have died snow landing or no snow landing.

Creators are morons imo.

Still a good show even if it wont end how I wanted it to.
Dont be a chitogetard!!!!
Mar 11, 2010 4:13 PM

Mar 2010
Bah, I'm seeing a Hiromi ending.
I still don't get Shin's mother's change of attitude.
I mean, if all she said was nothing but a lie, why was she acting like a bitch towards Hiromi in the beginning?
Something's up. I don't know.
I just hope it ends with ShinxNoe.
May 2, 2010 5:58 AM
Nov 2009
bluethree said:
I will be very sad if it isn't a Noe ending :(

Same here, I think shin'ichiro and noe are perfect together !!! hope they will end together !!

Hiromi is ok too but cant do anything against noe, I think in the festival, shin'ichiro will do something only noe can see, and then...NOE ENDING !!!
May 27, 2010 6:49 AM

Mar 2010
I felt sad when Noe touched Shinichiros nose, I don't know why.. I hope Noe and Shinichiro will end up together but they probably won't.
May 27, 2010 2:53 PM

Sep 2009
Seems like Noe is starting to back out herself. It looks like it's going to be a Hiromi end...still a few episodes left though. I'm glad nothing happened between Hiromi and Jun.
Jul 27, 2010 3:21 PM

Jan 2010
why the hell didn't i started this earlier O.o
such an uninspired name :p

i LOVED this episode...

I hope that he will end up with Noe...but the chances are now slimmer :(,please onegai,Shin + Noe :D,and Jun also fits better with Hiromi

this may be the best romance anime i've ever seen =) (i don't conisder clannad a based romance anime)

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Oct 16, 2010 6:03 AM
Jun 2010
i really want it to be noe ending. shes probably one of the best heroins ive seen.
Dec 21, 2010 3:14 PM

Jul 2010
Noe realized Shin's heart is somewhere else and 'broke up' with him. Hiromi isn't actually Shinichiro's sister (which I already thought) and made up with Shinichiro's mother. Shame that both Aiko and Noe are out of the picture now. =(

Apr 27, 2011 5:29 PM

Jun 2010
Blah the episode was really a clusterf**k and I guess they chose that route for Shin. Noe>Hiromi still =P
May 2, 2011 12:28 AM

Dec 2010
Damn. Nearly called that right. Looks like the sister thing was a red herring. I wonder if that was all there was to it.
Jul 30, 2011 1:12 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I think Shin doesn't really "love" that way at all. I think it's been Hiromi all along and I'll be very surprised if he doesn't end up with her. She's been through a lot (being an orphan at a young age, ending up with a strange family, enduring Shin's mom) and now that things are looking up for her, her true personality might shine through.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 10, 2011 4:39 PM

Jun 2011
YAY!! HIROMI ENDING!
As much as I love Noe. I think we all know
that both Shin and Hiromi kind of need
each other.
Oct 11, 2011 3:57 AM

Apr 2009
Fortunately, things didn't turn out to be as ominous as last episode's preview was. The whole scene with Hiromi and Jun just staring at the burning motorbike was just... surreal. Even more so with Hiromi saying, "it's kind of... beautiful". The crash itself wasn't surprising because the road probably gets very slippery in that weather.

Now I'm starting to feel bad for Noe, because of all these events that are out of her control are beginning to mess up her life. That and the sudden revival of Shinichiro's feelings for Hiromi, suddenly it's all looking grim for Noe's feelings.

It's only going to be an uphill battle from here on for a Noe ending, and an easy downhill path for a Hiromi ending. Rooting for Noe until the bitter (to me) end.
Dec 2, 2011 1:00 AM

Oct 2009
Bye bye, Noe.

Hello, Hiromi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2011 8:09 AM

Nov 2011
NoooO!!!!! Noe!!! T_T. Please be a Noe ending!!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Jan 2, 2012 3:07 PM

Sep 2010
Huh?!... Where is the sex scene?!

Actually I don't see a big improvement on Shin x Hiromi relationship, since the first episode.

Mathes said:

A Rabbit
Your bike is next.

Nice one.
Jan 21, 2012 7:03 PM

Dec 2009
Awn, i was already getting used to the idea of them being siblings.. ;o;
Feb 14, 2012 6:29 AM

Feb 2012
I guessed they weren't really siblings. Still, I'm disappointed. Whom to choose, the brooding girl who only thinks of herself or the quirky girl who's always encouraging Shin? Then again, it's not a question of who's the better person or a better character. You can't choose the person you fall in love with.

Well, actually that's not entirely true. If I think of myself at 15-16, I might have been more attracted to someone like Hiromi, smart, pretty and unattainable. But now I know that a girl like that would also be high maintenance and not as much fun to be with as someone like Noe. Not to mention that Noe's supportiveness is not something one should take for granted. If you feel comfortable with someone the feelings will follow anyway. That rush of first attraction can be very deceiving and make it seem like someone is much more suitable than she is. I guess it's part of the romantic myth though that the first attraction would be the deepest and somehow fated.
Mar 6, 2012 6:45 PM

Jun 2010
What a cheap crock. It was just a lie? What bald soap opera.

And it's hard to believe that Shinichiro is so oblivious that he apparently fails to realize why Noe is upset until she pokes him in the nose.
Feb 16, 2013 5:51 PM

Sep 2011
Shin's parents are just weird. The father just letting all this shit happen to Hiromi even though he knew about it. The mother for hating Hiromi for no apparent reason (probably jealousy/hate for her mother) and now she is all nice and Hiromi thinks it was all her fault... okay...

Shin is a jerk if he breaks Noe's heart, poor Noe :(. And an idiot if he chooses that stupid Hiromi. Even though I expected them to end up together all along, whatever my final score will be, I will lower it with 1 for choosing that bland and shallow character.
I can already see that the reason will be the time they spent together when they were children.
Also, I knew they weren't related. That would have been to good, he could have chosen Noe... :/
Apr 4, 2013 6:48 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
RazielZero said:
Shin's parents are just weird. The father just letting all this shit happen to Hiromi even though he knew about it. The mother for hating Hiromi for no apparent reason (probably jealousy/hate for her mother) and now she is all nice and Hiromi thinks it was all her fault... okay...
Yes. I'm confused.
Apr 10, 2013 4:21 PM

May 2012
So they aren't siblings well that's interesting, I do wonder what the reason behind the mother telling such lie actually was and her behaviour towards Hiromi! But damn Noe is sad, I wonder what will happen between those two, I do hope they can stay together it's the best match imo!
Jul 9, 2013 6:17 PM
Aug 2012
damn, it looks like noe is going to let him go :(
May 11, 2014 5:16 PM

Apr 2014
If hiromi isn't shin dads daughter, then wonder why shins mom hated her so much then? I wonder if it's because hiromis mom was shin dads first love or something. But still, shins mom seems way to jaded for that to be the reason.

I also find it weird that they'd get suspended for something like an accident that didn't involve anyone else. Must be some part of Japans culture or something.

I have never really liked Noe that much, she seems way too immature. I'm glad Hiromi is back on the table. I really like aichan but if the show ended ai x shin, this show would drop a bunch of points in my book. I wouldn't mind seeing them together, but they made it clear shin has no feelings like that towards her and trying to create those feelings from this point in the story with just a few episodes left would feel way to forced.
appidoMay 11, 2014 5:22 PM
Jul 2, 2014 11:30 PM

Jan 2014
Am I seeing a Hiromi ending? Sigh.. Just when I started liking Noe
Recommend me an anime
Jul 26, 2014 8:06 PM

May 2013
Of course Hiromi wasn't his sibling...the mother was just sprouting junk as I had expected.
Mar 1, 2015 6:14 AM
Apr 2014
What I got from this episode:

- Poor Jun made me laugh. He tried to keep his cool and just kept strongly "suggesting" how bothersome the whole situation was for him, and Hiromi was all like "fire's pretty" like she hadn't nothing to do with it. That's the most cruel thing she has done so far XD
- Why are they suspended again? In almighty Japan you're not allowed to have a simple accident outside the school walls?
- Tomoyo just rocks! Finally a strong female character who doesn't swoon around a boy and just cares and looks after her friends, without worrying about what other people may say.
- Nobuse rocks too, being able to avoid putting the blame on his friend and defending him from those thugs... Hey maybe a NobusexTomoyo couple would actually be the best in the entire anime!
- Noe has lost part of her shining personality since she got with Shinichiro. It seems to me we're going towards the Hiromi route. I like Noe more, but maybe this is for the best. Hiromi seems too weak and dependant on Shin, while Noe has the strength to overcome this situation.
- I don't understand the hate towards Jun. He seems a good guy, aside from his sister complex. He was honest with Hiromi, and it's not that she wasn't using him as well. His methods aren't the best, but he means well, and I like how level headed he appears.

I for once like every character, with the exception of Aiko, so I think I'll be satisfied by the end :)
Jul 29, 2015 4:46 AM
Jun 2014
I didn't like that Shinichiro hugged Hiromi. At this rate, they will really end up together! :'( Noe, don't go and change things!

Dec 5, 2015 6:53 PM

Jan 2011
"Harems" (almost) always end with the main getting the girls in the following order:

1. The most special one (behaviour, supoerpowers, whatever)
2. The one he knows the longest (childhood friend)
3. Any other.

#1 and #2 may be the same. If there are several tied for #1, #2 takes effect strictly for the ones for who #1 is true.

In this case, Noe is the favorite, Hiromi is close up and the strongest contender for #2, with Aiko being close behind, but severly lacking in #1 (as in, she's a normal girl. Thats also the why neither Shin, Nobuse or Jun are even looking at Tomoyo etc.).

This would even hold true when Shin really ends up with Hiromi. Not only is she quite odd, too, but Noe might actually become more normal when she has her tears back and doesn't have to stalk Shin anymore.

And while the previews so far really misleading, Nobuse and Ai seem to be talking to each other again at least. And we didn't see him waiting for Ai like that before the break up, so why would he do so now if not to get together (or when they are together again).
Jun 17, 2016 8:54 PM

Mar 2016
Why the heck did Jun and Hiromi get suspended over the motorcycle accident? There wasn't alcohol or anything involved, so why did an insignificant incident outside of school affect their schooling?

Also, why did Noe keep poking Shin's sore nose? o-o
Oct 16, 2016 4:04 PM

Aug 2013
Aw the mom is finally being a decent human being. Hope she keeps it up...
I kind of want Hiromi to end up with Noe's bro!
This show is getting interesting wowowowoowwow
Oct 16, 2016 4:06 PM

Aug 2013
Blondie said:
Why the heck did Jun and Hiromi get suspended over the motorcycle accident? There wasn't alcohol or anything involved, so why did an insignificant incident outside of school affect their schooling?

Also, why did Noe keep poking Shin's sore nose? o-o

I was thinking exactly these 2 thoughts during this ep, so dumb lol
Dec 30, 2016 1:02 AM

Jan 2013
Blondie said:

I don't understand this either, I've seen it a few times in other anime but it doesn't make any sense.
It's not like they were on anything or actually hurt / killed anyone either.
In fact ... people should be concerned whether they were okay or not, not giving them punishment ...

So we had drama over the mother just being jealous or no significant reason at all.
Mar 12, 2018 5:30 PM
Nov 2017
NOOOO! noe is best girl times a million bruh why did they write the story like this...I just want to see a romance where u see a couple grow not one where the confess at the very end of the anime ffs.
Oct 16, 2018 3:05 PM

Nov 2016
It was so obvious that they aren't siblings. The ship can sail now.

The soundtrack is still fantastic btw.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 28, 2019 7:09 PM
Apr 2016
Yoooooo heck I didn't expect the bike crash... Damn... Though, this anime is so beautiful! Their love, their feelings, it's shown in such a beautiful poetic way.
Apr 12, 2019 10:19 PM

Aug 2017
Still not sure where things are going. Story seems helter skelter though. Unhappy ending seems inevitable. I hope MC perishes.

Ai is the prettiest, then Hiromi, then Noe last. Noe is the little sister character.
Apr 3, 2020 12:53 PM

May 2016
SO it was a HUGE lie after all, still wanna hear the full story, ending sad Noe ;-;
Aug 7, 2021 10:34 PM
Jul 2018
Welp he hugged Hiromi, in front of Noe. Just fantastic.
Oct 15, 2021 5:49 PM
Dec 2017
that was quite an episode

Nov 1, 2021 7:05 AM

May 2017
how did the crash even spread as a gossip? Noe doesn't talk to anyone, her brother goes to a different school, Hiromi and the MC are too distracted with the possible incest to talk with anyone. Unless they took a couple days off with injuries or the police came to their school for some reason. Doesn't make any sense.
Nov 22, 2021 9:32 PM

Jan 2013
Nobuse and maybe Noe deserves better
Feb 1, 2022 6:19 PM

Aug 2017
Dumbass episode. Why is Jun blamed and even got suspended about an accident when it was Hiromi idea all this time? She didn't even apologized to him. What an idiot.

Also, why people made a big fuss about an accident when no one was injuried? Seriously, its so stupid. Other anime -like Run with the Wind- have proper arguments or at least they make sense. There's no valid reason to act like that. In fact, the school is allowing bullying towards them and even people close to them.

Ah, the mother was lying all this time, killing the only interesting twist in this anime.

And why our protagonist isn't in love with Noe now?

I can't take this episode seriously. 1/5
NurguburuFeb 1, 2022 6:38 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.