Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 23, 2016 1:55 PM

Oct 2013
waaaaaaaah i teared up

"Hello."

May 31, 2016 5:31 PM

Oct 2008
Such an excellent episode!
I cried at the true story of Korosensei and also cried when Nagisa finally said to save Korosensei!
But then look at all of the reaction of Class E students! because they now knew the truth they are all in blank minds and speechless to the harsh reality Korosensei lives. Class E lives had it easy compared to Korosensei and because of that they don't know what to do next.
5/5!

Temii said:
waaaaaaaah i teared up

LOL same here!

Jun 1, 2016 4:53 AM

Aug 2012
Really..!?? A legendary assassin known as Reaper/Shinigami still possessed feelings and fall in love with a woman..!!??? Killing thousand of people with smile, he should've no longer possessed those kind of feelings. He's no longer human. But he's quickly turned into ecchi harem type of MC who got nosebleed while seeing boobs (he should've seen plenty already in all his career as The Reaper). Well only happen in anime, manga, and games *sigh* ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Overall not really impressed by the backstory and not feel that emotional for me (despite the soundtrack playing in the background).The scenes where he escaped reminded me of Elfen Lied though
Jun 2, 2016 8:34 PM

Dec 2013
Amazing episodes. Dem feels ;_;

Kayano was adorable in this episode :3
Jun 4, 2016 6:08 PM

Feb 2013
Oh yea, we left off with the backstory. It was pretty good.

Do all evil-experiment-centers have narrow escape halls like that?
Jun 5, 2016 10:28 AM

Jan 2015
Kayano acting like a real girl now and Bitch-Sensei's words are so wise !!
Jun 6, 2016 8:04 PM

Jul 2013
Maybe if Koro-sensei rushed Aguri to a hospital instead of having a chat with her while she's lying there dying, maybe she would've lived. I don't know just maybe.

Well after learning about Koro-sensei's past there's no way these kids would continue the assassination attempts. I wouldn't too. Trying to save him might be for the best.
Jun 7, 2016 4:54 AM

May 2014
Aguri is a cinnamon roll, too good for this world. And Koro-sensei's human form(?) is so handsome T_T too bad he became a yellow octopus monster. And too much feels T_T

Jun 10, 2016 6:05 PM

Jan 2014
I don't follow that transformation.... How did he go from a badass monster to a yellow squishy baldy LOL. but wow that backstory!! And OMG NAGISA HOW CAN YOU BE SO DENSE
Jun 12, 2016 9:31 AM

Jul 2009
Lol I think I'm the only one who didn't like the backstory :P Surprisingly enough, he wasn't the one who blew up the moon, it was a rat experiment :O Oh well, so now we see why he wanted to teach the class I guess, though I still don't really understand how he turned yellow into his current form XD Not to mention ALL OF A SUDDEN he's like "dang shoulda tried to help people instead of killing them off", yeah that was way too abrupt for me. Oh well ... Kaede being so embarrassed ... lol. Anyway, looks like it's gonna be hard to kill him knowing all that, so Nagisa wants to try and save him instead ... not gonna lie, if that's how this ends I'm gonna be so terribly disappointed in such a cliche turn >_<
Jun 18, 2016 3:25 AM

Jan 2013
A lot of Elfen Lied vibes coming off the escape scene :)
Jun 19, 2016 7:25 PM

Sep 2015
When Korosensei was holding Yukimura in his arms I teared up a bit. Then at the end when Nagisa suggested they try and save his life I also teared up a bit too, I don't know why but it was just so touching.
Jul 4, 2016 8:54 PM

Jan 2013
I knew that this day would come, the day when they would not have the courage to kill Koro-sensei.
I still don't know what to say, is this Assassination Classroom that i've started watching a few weeks ago? Damn :/
His past story was heartbreaking.
I knew that it wasn't him who destroyed the moon, but he made so much effort to teach them...
I really hope they will find a way to help him!
In that bleeding part when he bleeds from his nose, we can clearly see that it's Koro-sensei.
This is too much, this is going for a 10/10.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 5, 2016 1:39 PM

Jul 2014
This is too sad.... I love it. T________T I really hope there'll be a happy ending. Dx
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Jul 8, 2016 10:46 PM

Mar 2015
Wow the feels in this episode were off the charts.. we finally know Koro-sensei's backstory to the fullest and what happened leading up to his becoming a teacher.. still don't know why he became a yellow octopus though
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 9, 2016 10:19 AM

May 2012
We finally know the whole picture! Really interesting I must say, let's see what's next.
Jul 11, 2016 4:43 AM

Feb 2016
The relationship between Koro Sensei and that sister of kayano was really tragic. Quite emotional episode and interesting as well.
Jul 13, 2016 7:01 PM

Jul 2011
I kept hearing bits of "Oops I did it again" in that soundtrack lol.

But nice backstory. Didn't feel cheesy, and was nicely tragic.
Jul 18, 2016 1:01 PM

Jan 2014
Holly crap what an episode...
It has been a long time since something touched me this deeply...
I already liked Korosensei before, but now he's become just freaking godlike character

That monologue, geez
"He could see everything. He thought he could see everything. But her being there, seeing him... That was something he could not see." T.T

Kayano so adorable <3
TapuTapuuJul 18, 2016 1:07 PM
Jul 31, 2016 2:30 PM

Apr 2013
That episode was unbelievably heavy. Fuck, man.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Aug 10, 2016 1:04 PM

May 2015
This episode hit me right in the feels. :_:

I've really enjoyed the backstories in season 2, they are handled with a lot of grace. Usually backstories in anime tend to raise more questions than answers.
Aug 20, 2016 9:52 AM
Mar 2012
The short backstory & song were so beautiful.
Some major reveals. Mouse ate the moon lol.
It's getting so different feels like the staff got transformed & wrote another show.
Aug 28, 2016 8:08 AM
Aug 2016
please does any one knows the song after koro sensi story finished and when nagisa started remembering the past with koro sensi ( its about in 20:40 nagisa was black and white)
Sep 1, 2016 12:43 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
OMG I CRIED !!! THIS IS SO EMOTIONAL AND BEAUTIFUL >,<
張大です for 張大勇督察
Sep 13, 2016 7:08 AM

Aug 2010
So that's his past and it wasn't even him who did that to the moon. I guess at this point it makes it even more crucial that Korosensei is killed before he'd go berserk like that rat..

That insert song during the flashback fits perfectly in the mood
Oct 24, 2016 3:44 PM

Aug 2013
That was a lot more backstory than I was expecting. Really emotional.
Nov 10, 2016 3:02 AM

Nov 2014
Temii said:
waaaaaaaah i teared up
dang, I have to admit I did too... So emotional
Nov 24, 2016 8:15 AM

Dec 2012
He looked like a tentacled Sephiroth!
THE FEELS :'(

Dec 7, 2016 8:46 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
;_ ; dramatic past of Koro-sensei ; _ ;
Dec 18, 2016 1:57 PM

Nov 2016
Omg, those episodes tore at me. I didn't particularly love koro-sensei but I didn't dislike him either. They did his back story perfectly though and everything made sense and I kinda saw him in a new light after that. Even though I still believed he needed to die I kinda understood better why some characters wanted him to live :) 15/16 were certainly 2 amazing episodes and koro-sensei's white tentacle form looked so awesome!
Jan 23, 2017 2:12 PM
Jul 2018
This episode really made me think of Elfen Lied's first episode : a naked, human like long-haired creature massively killing everybody in a laboratory with long tentacles in a blood fountain.
May 23, 2017 3:49 PM

Oct 2016
Cursed_Elli said:
This episode really made me think of Elfen Lied's first episode : a naked, human like long-haired creature massively killing everybody in a laboratory with long tentacles in a blood fountain.

Hah, I lolled at this xD Exactly what I needed after these emotional episodes.
Jul 8, 2017 8:43 AM

May 2016
Koro-sensei's backstory is as dumb and deuxexmachinaesque as I expected it to be lol. It was foreshadowed by that dumb and boring Kayano storyline. The good thing is that now that they got all that out of the way we can go back to the actual assassination classroom and the dynamics that work. The episode after this one is purely awesome.
rpgmakerJul 8, 2017 9:05 AM
Jul 18, 2017 10:47 PM

May 2013
WAO I SHIP. Both sisters' potential couple situation nurufufufufu C:
Jul 18, 2017 10:47 PM

May 2013
WAO I SHIP. Both sisters' potential couple situation nurufufufufu C:
Jul 24, 2017 8:51 AM
Mar 2014
So being turned into a tentacle monster also made him a perv? Seems legit.

Well, now we know where Koro-sensei got his horrible fashion sense, and his faults. And why he always insists on forgiving people no matter how horrible they are: because he himself is no better, and is using his second chance for good, so why deny someone else a second chance they might use for good?

Koro-sensei really was a monster, back before he actually physically became one. His character as Koro-sensei is so much more human than his character when he was Shinigami.

Asking the tentacles for weakness, to be who he is now, I guess that's how he became Koro-sensei?

The kids are only now realizing it's going to be difficult to kill someone they're so attached to? Honestly, I'm feeling more okay with it now that we know he'll die either way and what kind of person he was.

Maybe it's because they went through it so fast but I still can't see Shinigami as Koro-sensei, their personalities are so different. Shinigami just isn't a guy you can honestly like, he's a murderer who was fine with the whole planet exploding and who wanted to use his powers to kill even more people. How did someone like that turn into Koro-sensei? Is the Koro-sensei persona even real or just some made-up act he puts on? He kills a thousand people but one woman somehow changes his mind? Yeah no. Cliched as heck. They could have made this work if he didn't somehow undergo a personality transplant when he turned yellow. I knew he was going to be flawed but saying a stone-cold killer sprouted a smiley face and suddenly became teacher of the year is too much for my suspension of disbelief. And the evil for the sake of evil mad scientists doing human experimentation was also ultra cliched to the max. He was a good character why did they have to give him such a lame backstory?
Aug 23, 2017 1:50 AM

Dec 2012
Dat oppai.
Dat nosebleed. lol
Why do you have to kick her?
Dat eye!
NOO!!!!!!
Nagisa wants to save Korosensei.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 29, 2017 9:52 AM

Mar 2016
they gonna tell us why he's yellow now tho? I mean no one else has had that dramatic of a transformation.

Im with everyone who said this was too dramatic of a transformation for him. An entire YEAR with Aguri didn't change him but 2 min with her at death's doorstep did? Yeah no. It reeks of sweetness but doesn't actually make sense at all.
Oct 29, 2017 12:12 PM

May 2016
I cried so hard, this was too cruel.
Feb 3, 2018 3:35 AM

Apr 2013
That was a really well done episode, very emotional. I hope they will be able to save Korosensei now :3
Apr 2, 2018 9:08 AM

Oct 2015
Pretty good episode. The quality caught me off-guard lol.
TogameCheerioApr 2, 2018 9:13 AM
Apr 10, 2018 9:19 AM

Oct 2013
Delightful episode... the monologues added a tremendous amount to the atmosphere. The audience as well, I think, lost the sense of gravity regarding Koro-sensei's death. The writer did well to bring that back into focus. I feel kinda depressed now.

Nagisa teases a happy ending; I'm not sure that's what I want, but I expect that's what we'll get.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 24, 2018 5:00 AM

Dec 2013
Wow, this show has no reason to be as good as it is right now. Can't belive Koro sensei has such a dark backstory.
Aug 27, 2018 10:16 PM

Nov 2013
The thought of a mere lab rat being able to destroy 70% of the moon is pretty terrifying.

Koro-sensei killing those guards was some intense stuff. So much bloodlust...

Aguri dying in Koro-sensei's arms had me tearing up. That OST though; so perfect. ; _ ;

I don't blame class 3-E for losing all their motivation to kill Koro-sensei. Aside from being a former assassin and all, he doesn't seem as evil as he was originally made out to be.

I'm interested to see how Nagisa plans to save Koro-sensei.

God-tier episode; the best one so far. 10/10

Nov 4, 2018 6:28 AM
May 2016
This Episode was real good maen
Jan 8, 2019 10:03 AM

Apr 2015
what an uninspired backstory.
OberonFelsachJan 8, 2019 10:59 AM
Mar 11, 2019 9:59 AM

Oct 2016
this got out of hand real quick
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
May 11, 2019 12:34 PM

Jul 2013
Ever since the last episode, I've been feeling a bit heavy. So we finally know his motives and backstory and the class lost their motivation to assassinate him. Lets see how this turns out.
May 15, 2019 4:33 PM

Jun 2017
this and the previous episode were just beautiful. and the back story is so sad. poor teacher. what a wonderful being :'(
May 26, 2019 2:45 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Oh lord, this was a stunning and very emotional episode!
Easily my favourite episode of the show (and the last episode 2nd), it’s got a mix of everything; the feels, the music, the laughs, you name it.

Yukimura-san and Korosensei’s little touching moment at the start of the episode was just glorious, I was totally shipping them y’know. Little did I know that it’d only make the inevitable death scene just so much powerful and painful (except that I knew it was coming but I was still in awe thanks to the wonderful execution with the addition of the amazing music and the brilliant lighting). Like many others, I was expecting an Elfen Lied 2.0 here too but it turned out to pull our heatstrings instead jeez. I’m so glad that the awful scientist at least lost an eye during the process but really gutted to see that he’ll undoubtedly now end up being the final antagonist who’ll surely cause more sadness for Korosensei. Now looking back, I really hoped Korosensei would give in to rage and take him down or something of the sort. Also, why didn’t Korosensei shoot out a cool line on the current ‘Reaper’, dang it I’d loved to see something like that then. It could’ve potentially given it away a bit but surely no one would expect him to be the previous ‘Reaper’ right? It would’ve made for a heck of a foreshadowing too.

Moving on, the students’ expression really just spoke volumes. Kayano breaking down in tears and the others’ speechless, it was really handled well in my opinion. Korosensei give away his strengths and perfectness to embrace some weaknesses for himself and expand upon and work on for the others, good lord what a selfless and amazing being he has become! Good to see Karasuma share a piece of his mind too but I’m really curious to know more about Bitch-sensei’s thoughts especially more so since the two grew up in alike conditions.

Anyway, that little cute side of Kayano showing up was a mood changer. God, that really was adorable though! “How am I supposed to act on from now?” + the intense blushing, here’s ship number two from my side. I was looking forward to the two snipers and the Karasuma/Bitch coupling but Kayano x Nagisa takes the top spot now lol. All that aside, I’m really looking forward to Nagisa’s plans for ‘saving’ Korosensei now! I’m pretty sure it’ll end up not happening but I’m really curious to see how it’ll turn out nevertheless! Looks like we’re in for a little fight between Nagisa and Karma too, can’t wait!

Edit: Just rewatched the episode. And fudge, the scene where he realises that he was using his powers for killing and couldn’t have the aptitude to saving someone, was cho-very heavy.
_MushiRock11_May 26, 2019 3:30 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

319 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

470 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

146 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

111 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

142 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.